Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:56 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 528, 529, 530, 531, 532, 533, 534 ... 608  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 7685
Location: Over there! (last)
Ingrid Rice
Image

R. J. Matson
Image

Christopher Weyant
Image

Pat Bagley
Image

David Fitzsimmons
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:18 pm
Posts: 6755
Location: Between the Badges
For the millionth time, you just coincidentally happen to agree with everything that they say. :roll:

_________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Don't Be Stupid Unless You Want To


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:18 pm
Posts: 6755
Location: Between the Badges
Isn't that basically what punknay and I just said: You agree with everything Fox? Wake up.

_________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Don't Be Stupid Unless You Want To


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 7685
Location: Over there! (last)
Steve Sack
Image

Steve Benson
Image

Mike Luckovich
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 36605
Location: Somewhere in time
So now we have more documents and today's testimony it is clear that an impeachable offence has occurred, whats more is all communications related to this conversation were coded into a secure system that they were not meant to be housed in in an effort to hide them and it is clear that Bob Barr, Rudy Giuliani, Mike Pompeo, and Mike Pence were all involved in this act of not only covering this up but were aware that Congressional designated funds allocated to Ukraine for National Security purposes against Russia were used to force a foreign government to assist a political campaign in gaining an advantage over a possible election rival...wow is this big doings... :idea:

The defense seems to be not only can a president not be charged for a crime but cannot be investigated, this is being used in many of the court cases winding there way through the judicial system, I would be stunned if any Court upheld that position... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 7685
Location: Over there! (last)
Plook wrote:
. . . and it is clear that Bob Barr, Rudy Giuliani, Mike Pompeo, and Mike Pence were all involved in this act of not only covering this up but were aware that . . .
yesterday morning Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
Remember former Republican U.S. Attorney General, John Mitchell? In 1975, he was found guilty of conspiracy, obstruction of justice, and perjury. He served only 19 months of his sentence at a federal prison camp, a minimum-security prison, before being released on parole for medical reasons.

R. J. Matson
Image

Chris Britt
Image
Michael Ramirez
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:18 pm
Posts: 6755
Location: Between the Badges
Taint Ripper wrote:
You enjoy fake news Arkay?

You enjoy blowing Trump? I hear Nunes has some pix for ya.
"Fake News" is a dumbass term used by dumbasses to pretend that they sound like they are clever enough to see past lies, even though they are constantly sucking Trump's dick, which is covered in lies.

_________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Don't Be Stupid Unless You Want To


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 6756
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
pedro1 wrote:
Mij wrote:
.

You miss the point again Pedro.
:smoke:

Not a bit , mij.
As the chief executive and law enforcer of this country , it's his duty to root out crime and corruption.
Not doing that would be dereliction of duty , something people like you would jump all over in your never ending quest .

The Ukraine investigation was shot down after the firing of a special prosecutor and that's all changing now thanks to a new administration there.
Statues of Limitations differ from country to country.

People like you are looking more foolish everyday and the world is laughing at you.
Not Trump.

Get a grip or take your meds.


Hypocrite ! Like he would have investigated for anybody else. :roll:
Mybe Trump won't be impeached but it will sure show and proved to Americans what a scum bag he is.
Let's just hope there's some decency left in this country.
:smoke:

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 6756
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
Let's hear you laugh now, Pedro...
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/09/26/donald-trumps-wary-white-house-deals-with-the-threat-of-impeachment/3772927002/
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/whistleblower-complaint-impeachment-inquiry/index.html
https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/26/politics/carl-bernstein-trump-unraveling-cnntv/index.html
https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/nyt-trump-tells-staff-he-wants-to-know-whistleblower-s-sources-says-they-should-be-dealt-with-like-in-the-old-days-69991493598
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/us-politics/article-whistleblower-alleges-trumps-emissaries-met-with-ukrainian-officials/
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49842895

Funny, you sound like you're crying !!!
:?

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 7:21 am
Posts: 3102
Location: SLS
Mij wrote:
pedro1 wrote:
Mij wrote:
.

You miss the point again Pedro.
:smoke:

Not a bit , mij.
As the chief executive and law enforcer of this country , it's his duty to root out crime and corruption.
Not doing that would be dereliction of duty , something people like you would jump all over in your never ending quest .

The Ukraine investigation was shot down after the firing of a special prosecutor and that's all changing now thanks to a new administration there.
Statues of Limitations differ from country to country.

People like you are looking more foolish everyday and the world is laughing at you.
Not Trump.

Get a grip or take your meds.


Hypocrite ! Like he would have investigated for anybody else. :roll:
Mybe Trump won't be impeached but it will sure show and proved to Americans what a scum bag he is.
Let's just hope there's some decency left in this country.
:smoke:


It's going to be fun watching you respond to the upcoming reports on the origins of the FISA documents.
Then we'll take a look back into time on how the Clinton Email scandal was mishandled.
Seems that some of those people that were given immunity will finally be held accountable.
On top of that , if it is shown that Obama was involved in any way , it will also show that Biden was , as well.

Even Blind Boy Punk might have his eyes opened.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 6756
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
Oh, they'll probably revealed who did it in the Sacco and Vanzetti case.
Maybe we'll know who poisoned Napoleon ?
And Dreyfuss ? Yeah, what about him ?
Stay tuned !!!
:roll:

You're living in a dream, boy...
"Living is easy with eyes closed"

But I don't mind you. The only worthy goal is to get rid of Trump.
After that, I hope you'll find a real leader...

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 36605
Location: Somewhere in time
Pedro the FISA warrant thing is a dead end that has been looked it ad nauseam like Clinton email... Carter Page had been on the Intelligence Agencies radar for a long time and had been under surveillance long before the Russia Investigation and frankly he is most likely a Russian asset as goofy as he is (probably his cover) because if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is probably a duck...

If those FISA warrants hand not been pursued with the information the Investigation had they would be doing our Country a disservice, when you have an unprecedented number of people from a campaign is meeting with Russians and exchanging research material while that Country is actively attacking our elections using social media and physically breaching election systems in every State in the Union your dam straight they are going to investigate unfortunately the obstruction done by the Administration hindered the Mueller investigation which turns out to have been very limited in scope and showed an attempted conspiracy but couldn't definitively describe it, there are many remaining mysteries to be solved from that episode.

Keep in mind the Steele Dossier has had nothing in it proven wrong, but over 50 percent has been proven true and we recently had the disclosure that the most salacious detail (the so called Pee Tape) may exist since a Russian Oligarch had a message intercept that was quoted in the Mueller report that they would find the tape and destroy it or at least keep it out of the public eye...this is the kind of thing that threatens the security of our Country because people with these types of problems are compromised and cannot be trusted with sensitive information since they are subject to blackmail.

And in closing the Clinton Emails the holy grail of conspiracy trolling, the beef there was her private server put our secretes at risk, but while everyone else Republican & Democrat, Government, election systems, utilities, Zappa website were breached by foreign adversaries, poor old Hilary's week ass home server was never breached and no one ever got one email out of there, her server turned out to be the safest server in history... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 36605
Location: Somewhere in time
Taint Ripper wrote:
Have any of you morons watched the video of Joe Biden BRAGGING about the strong arming he did with the Ukraine?

What do you have to say about that??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... 0_AqpdwqK4

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2019/0 ... rump-flap/



In cooperation with every Western Nation and the IMF Joe was picked as the tip of the spear a true patriot, that guy was as dirty as they come that is why he was ousted...dam dude do your research... :idea:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 36605
Location: Somewhere in time
Taint Ripper wrote:
Plook wrote:
So now we have more documents and today's testimony it is clear that an impeachable offence has occurred, whats more is all communications related to this conversation were coded into a secure system that they were not meant to be housed in in an effort to hide them and it is clear that Bob Barr, Rudy Giuliani, Mike Pompeo, and Mike Pence were all involved in this act of not only covering this up but were aware that Congressional designated funds allocated to Ukraine for National Security purposes against Russia were used to force a foreign government to assist a political campaign in gaining an advantage over a possible election rival...wow is this big doings... :idea:

The defense seems to be not only can a president not be charged for a crime but cannot be investigated, this is being used in many of the court cases winding there way through the judicial system, I would be stunned if any Court upheld that position... :smoke:


Which was? Tell us oh great one.


Actually right now I see at least Nine...Extortion, campaign finance violation, bribery, misuse of Federal funds, miss-classification of documents, dissemination of classified material, obstruction, interfering with an on going investigation, and witness tampering


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 36605
Location: Somewhere in time
Plook wrote:
Pedro the FISA warrant thing is a dead end that has been looked it ad nauseam like Clinton email... Carter Page had been on the Intelligence Agencies radar for a long time and had been under surveillance long before the Russia Investigation and frankly he is most likely a Russian asset as goofy as he is (probably his cover) because if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is probably a duck...

If those FISA warrants hand not been pursued with the information the Investigation had they would be doing our Country a disservice, when you have an unprecedented number of people from a campaign is meeting with Russians and exchanging research material while that Country is actively attacking our elections using social media and physically breaching election systems in every State in the Union your dam straight they are going to investigate unfortunately the obstruction done by the Administration hindered the Mueller investigation which turns out to have been very limited in scope and showed an attempted conspiracy but couldn't definitively describe it, there are many remaining mysteries to be solved from that episode.

Keep in mind the Steele Dossier has had nothing in it proven wrong, but over 50 percent has been proven true and we recently had the disclosure that the most salacious detail (the so called Pee Tape) may exist since a Russian Oligarch had a message intercept that was quoted in the Mueller report that they would find the tape and destroy it or at least keep it out of the public eye...this is the kind of thing that threatens the security of our Country because people with these types of problems are compromised and cannot be trusted with sensitive information since they are subject to blackmail.


And in closing the Clinton Emails the holy grail of conspiracy trolling, the beef there was her private server put our secretes at risk, but while everyone else Republican & Democrat, Government, election systems, utilities, Zappa website were breached by foreign adversaries, poor old Hilary's week ass home server was never breached and no one ever got one email out of there, her server turned out to be the safest server in history... :smoke:


Bump for response... :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:18 pm
Posts: 6755
Location: Between the Badges
Taint Ripper wrote:
The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
Taint Ripper wrote:
You enjoy fake news Arkay?

You enjoy blowing Trump? I hear Nunes has some pix for ya.
"Fake News" is a dumbass term used by dumbasses to pretend that they sound like they are clever enough to see past lies, even though they are constantly sucking Trump's dick, which is covered in lies.

.

Could you post more about homosexual acts?

Sure, I didn't expect you to stop blowing Trump, so why stop talking about it? Not that you two seem like plain ole regular homosexuals, more of a Dominant / Submissive thing. Guess which one you are

_________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Don't Be Stupid Unless You Want To


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 7685
Location: Over there! (last)
Bill Bramhall
Image

_________________
Image
Never argue with stupid people; they will drag you
down to their level and then beat you with experience.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:19 pm
Posts: 603
Location: USA
Trump wants whistleblower shot for treason.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: "gahh..."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:14 am
Posts: 5545
yeah, he jumps right to that, doesn't he?

not 'stable genius' material?

_________________
" . . . On the outside now . . ."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:28 pm
Posts: 5264
Location: in the tiny dirt somewhere
William Barr is in deep shit. His name is all over the whistleblower complaint. If he was involved in the decision not to forward it to Congress - or if he doesn't recuse himself completely from this entire escapade - he'll have no choice but to quit or face impeachment himself...

_________________
I'm petulant, and I'm having a frenzy...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 7685
Location: Over there! (last)
Buh-Bye, Taint Ripper and spamsters. 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:28 pm
Posts: 5264
Location: in the tiny dirt somewhere
Johnny got impeached again? How cute...

_________________
I'm petulant, and I'm having a frenzy...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 6756
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
And he'll never answer my plea ?
:shock:

But don't worry, he'll be back. He just can't live without us.
Unlike us...
:smoke:

They also get rid of the guy who kept posting porn posts.
Was it the same person ?
Anyway, thanks !
8)

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 7799
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
MentalTossFlycoon wrote:
Johnny got impeached again? How cute...


I'm still slightly puzzled by the depths of his naivety; he feels a desperate desire to "school" and abuse "the Left" here, yet is apparently too simple himself to hide the fact that he is the same person who has already been banned twice

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:51 pm
Posts: 37598
Location: >>==> Wellington New Zealand
has Taint Ripper been banned?

_________________
hey punk where you goin' with no mask on your face.....


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 528, 529, 530, 531, 532, 533, 534 ... 608  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 19 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group