Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 516, 517, 518, 519, 520, 521, 522 ... 607  Next
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:14 am 

Taint Ripper wrote:
Caputh wrote:
So you have teeny weeny hands, too?

Seems to mean that he has woman hands that like to hold cob while looking at balls.
Shortly followed by a post that shows deep concern for Native Americans as we all know JP is known for.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:48 am 

Caputh wrote:
Taint Ripper wrote:

Women have taints too. But you wouldn’t know anything about that. Once again here’s another one thinking only of the male genitals.

Oh and good job labeling and generalizing someone a “phobic” this or an “ist” that again without even knowing the facts, idiot. Pathetic brainless lib.

Taint Ripper = "A man whose penile girth surpasses the area that the axe wound allows, therefore causing a tear from the point of insertion to the anus" = You + needlessly posting financial details + much talk of eating African aids dicks = homophobic nob with an inferiority complex.

Someone who consistently uses the words “fag” and “faggot” when addressing fellow human beings is also a strong indicator that they are a homophobe.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:49 am 

Administration on track to deport children that will die, while they block Bahamians from seeking refuge in US from hurricane, and on track to take money from military family's for wall that requires seizing American citizens land... :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:09 am 

KUIII wrote:
Caputh wrote:
Taint Ripper wrote:

Women have taints too. But you wouldn’t know anything about that. Once again here’s another one thinking only of the male genitals.

Oh and good job labeling and generalizing someone a “phobic” this or an “ist” that again without even knowing the facts, idiot. Pathetic brainless lib.

Taint Ripper = "A man whose penile girth surpasses the area that the axe wound allows, therefore causing a tear from the point of insertion to the anus" = You + needlessly posting financial details + much talk of eating African aids dicks = homophobic nob with an inferiority complex.

Someone who consistently uses the words “fag” and “faggot” when addressing fellow human beings is also a strong indicator that they are a homophobe.

It's also proof positive it's JPF in another failed attempt to disguise his identity. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:12 am 

Plook wrote:
Administration on track to deport children that will die.
So, Mikey is gonna ban jaypfunk, again? 8)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:48 am 

DOJ rejects Andrew McCabe appeal to avoid criminal charges

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... al-charges

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:02 am 

Chip Bok

Post subject: Re: for #LandofDolt45
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:06 am 

pedro1 wrote:
DOJ rejects Andrew McCabe appeal to avoid criminal charges

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... al-charges

What did longtime public servant FBI man McCabe do?
He says he told the truth...
and he's said Trump is a deliberate liar,
but charges haven't been filed, so...
https://apnews.com/ee8420a30042414eb8d8a6301582be8f

Please tell me again how Andrew McCabe and a bunch of lifelong Republicans in the FBI colluded with Russia and Hillary to lose her own election so that Trump would win so that then the deep state could take him down ...because ?

fuck yes that all makes perfect nonsense to me!

Actually, impeachment process should be proceeding because of things like what plook said here:
Plook wrote:
Administration on track to deport children that will die, while they block Bahamians from seeking refuge in US from hurricane, and on track to take money from military family's for wall that requires seizing American citizens land... :shock:

and all you sick cheerleaders should hang your miserable necks in shame!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:58 am 

The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
Taint Ripper wrote:
Caputh wrote:
So you have teeny weeny hands, too?

Seems to mean that he has woman hands that like to hold cob while looking at balls.
Shortly followed by a post that shows deep concern for Native Americans as we all know JP is known for.

Either you are revealing the fact that you have huge testicles and quite small hands, or that you think that I'm a corn ball.

Though why you are incapable of writing the words: "You are a corn ball" and apparently think it is more witty and/or intelligent to post a photo of a hand, holding some maize and a large ball is beyond me. So I assume it must be the former.

What's next - your tax returns?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:50 pm 

Thanks Ripper, I'll use those to get off on

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:14 pm 

Eeeeewe Taint your making me creamy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:32 pm 

Melania Trump wrote:

As Gobalova's Jellyfish... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:25 pm 

If you're tired of Fantasy Land, here's a dose of reality...

Hey, your 401k will rise but you'll have to drink bad water
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/12/climate/trump-administration-rolls-back-clean-water-protections.html

Hey, maybe you'll die sooner ! That 401k won't be of no help !
:P

Thanks Trump and his stupid fans.

Last edited by Mij on Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:27 pm 

Trump loses his African American
https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/12/politics/trump-my-african-american-leaving-gop/index.html

More to come !
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:28 pm 

Trump a mother Earth friend ? Naaahhhhh !!!
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/sep/12/trump-arctic-national-wildlife-refuge-oil-gas-drilling

He's 73. What does he care ? He'll be gone when the worst will come.
Après moi, le déluge !
:P :P :P :P :P :P

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:30 pm 

Trump respects his democrat opponents ?
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/09/12/trump-respect-democrats-debate-2020-tsr-vpx.cnn

Like JPF respect truth.
Don't hold your breath on that one
:roll:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:32 pm 

Steve Sack

Steve Sack has been the editorial cartoonist for the Minneapolis Star Tribune since 1981.
He is the winner of the 2013 Pulitzer Prize for Editorial Cartooning.

David Fitzsimmons

David Fitzsimmons is the staff cartoonist for the Arizona Star, and his cartoons are syndicated worldwide.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:30 pm 

Plook wrote:
Melania Trump wrote:

As Gobalova's Jellyfish... :mrgreen:

Now that you mention it :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:55 pm 

Someone let him out of the asylum...
https://www.vox.com/2020-presidential-election/2019/9/12/20863669/trump-baltimore-speech-house-gop-dem-debate

In need of a straight jacket. Incoherent more than ever...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:59 pm 

I'm still not sure impeachment is a good thing...
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-news-live-twitter-democratic-debate-baltimore-today-sanders-warren-biden-impeachment-a9103381.html

But in the other hand, when the house's on fire, I guess you need to put it down.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:08 am 

I'd like to get back at this one. I think it says a lot about how Trump doesn't care about ordinary people...
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/09/trump-epa-clean-water-repeal

Trump is surely not a friend of a sane World for our children. It's a really sad thing to realize that the President of the most powerful and supposed rich nation doesn't give a damn about the water you drink, the air you breathe, the state of the World for the next generations. Shame on those who support this man. No 401K is worth a safe future for our kids of today.
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:24 am 

Ah, yes - the man UKIP found too racist to be a member of their party and who nearly managed to cause the mistrial of an Asian pedophile ring because he wanted more donations. What a hero! And after having posted about Elizabeth Warren's ancestors, your own metaphorical "nob" again, the mental health of posters and the first three minutes of the democratic debates, yet another attempt by you to distract from the actual subject of this thread. Cue Kindergarten picture puzzle...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:51 am 

on August 19, 2019 Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
Taint Ripper wrote:
Free speech is dead because of attitudes like that.
This is not a government-run website. Free speech does not apply here, Johnny. 8)
4 minutes later Taint Ripper wrote:
I have no idea who Johnny is.
Well, let me give you an idea of who Johnny is.

Johnny is Taint Ripper, also known as ChestPainsProds, also known as jaypfunk, also known as Johnny Tuscadero, also known as John Petitt of New Jersey. He is a fragile snowflake. Handle with care.

Don't hide behind fake names, John. Take pride in your posts. :mrgreen:

. . . meanwhile . . .

Clay Jones

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:17 am 

Taint Ripper wrote:
Caputh wrote:
Ah, yes - the man UKIP found too racist to be a member of their party and who nearly managed to cause the mistrial of an Asian pedophile ring because he wanted more donations.

WRONG! Nice fake info from WIKI you moron.

He was railroaded. He was a journalist reporting on the RAMPANT pedophilia problem in the Muslim community and also trying to stand up against Islamic terrorism because he was tired of seeing his country go down the tubes.

You are a pedophile defender.

You call everything racist now. It means NOTHING anymore. Milk is racist too huh?

Ah, and I suppose the court that condemned him to 2 years in prison are also pedophile defenders? The pedophiles were convicted despite, not because of Yaxley-Lennon. Those pedophiles could have, legally speaking, got off scott free because of Yaxley-Lennon....
Why was Tommy Robinson found guilty of contempt?

"Tommy Robinson, also known as Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, committed contempt of court by broadcasting footage of defendants accused of sexual exploitation. The hour-long broadcast, outside Leeds Crown Court in May 2018, was seen by thousands of people.
Lawyers for the Attorney General said reporting restrictions had been put in place. These postponed the publication of any details of the case until the end of a series of linked trials, involving 29 defendants. This was to stop the juries in those cases being influenced....
They also said the manner in which Robinson filmed the defendants at court was a problem. The aggressive confrontation could have influenced those on bail not to co-operate with the trial.
Judge Dame Victoria Sharp said when explaining the decision, that Mr Robinson encouraged "vigilante action" in his Facebook Live. She also said that the video could have "seriously impeded" justice over a sexual grooming gang's trial."
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-44307037

Robinson (somehow Yaxley-Lennon suits him much better) is generally acknowledged as one of the biggest racists in GB. Even Trump's friend, Farage, thinks he's too racist and left Ukip as a result:

"Nigel Farage says he is “appalled” by Ukip’s decision to appoint Tommy Robinson as an adviser and has vowed to bring down its leader Gerard Batten.
The MEP for Southeast England, who headed the party when it used the anti-immigration “breaking point” poster to campaign for Brexit, claimed the involvement of the former leader of the English Defence League (EDL) was “dragging us in a shameful direction”.
He said if Ukip continued trying to turn Mr Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, into a “big player in the Brexit vote” then it was “finished”.
“I’m appalled,” he told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme on Friday. “Gerard Batten has this sort of fixation with Tommy Robinson and discussing Islam and dragging Ukip into the direction of effectively being a street activist party.”
Mr Farage claimed it had “blown a hole” in what he said were his efforts to make Ukip “a non-racist, non sectarian party”.
He said he would be writing to the party’s national executive committee to call for a vote of no confidence in Mr Batten, whose term of office is due to end in March 2019.
“We are going to have one last go of getting rid of a leader who is dragging us in a shameful direction,” he added."
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 47921.html

(Although Batten cosied up to Robinson, he wouldn't let him join Ukip and Robinson stood as an independent in the 2019 European elections where he received only 2.2% of the vote and lost his deposit as a result).

If Nigel Farage says he's racist, don't you think there might be a teensy bit of justification in calling him a racist?

Later, Farage even went so far as to point out to Steve Bannon (in a highly amusing interview where Bannon went completely ape-shit) that, "Everybody hates Tommy Robinson, apart from Tommy Robinson".

Story here (go to 5.28 for the "Robinson" reference)...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQDlHc1ULN0

Yaxley-Lennon/Robinson also was...
... convicted in 2003 for drunken assault of an off-duty police officer.
... convicted in 2011 of using "threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour".
... convicted of common assault after headbutting a fellow English Defence League member at a rally in Blackburn in 2012.
... arrested and held on the charge of having entered the United States illegally to which he pleaded guilty in 2012. He used a fake passport.
... espoused anti-muslim views.
... recanted and apologized for his anti-muslim views (a really amusing documentary about Robinson's temporary "conversion" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUoeZ-ARdoU) .
... started espousing anti-muslim views again.
... charged with three counts of conspiracy to commit fraud by misrepresentation in relation to a m o r t g a g e application, along with five other defendants to which he pleaded guilty in 2012.

Last edited by Caputh on Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:14 am 

Nope- listen to the interview. Even Farage thinks: "Tommy broke the law" and he's as mildly racist as they come. Only true racists in GB think he didn't. But your world is apparently so small that the racists who surround you constitute "everybody".

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 516, 517, 518, 519, 520, 521, 522 ... 607  Next