Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:10 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13699 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 506, 507, 508, 509, 510, 511, 512 ... 548  Next
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:35 pm 

Taint Ripper wrote:
25 Shot, 7 Killed, During First Half of Labor Day Weekend in Chicago

Media silence!!!

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2019/9/1/20841934/7-killed-18-wounded-chicago-labor-day-weekend-shootings-gun-violence-homicide

Do your research, stupid !

And...
http://forum.zappa.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26803&start=13276

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:20 pm 

Taint Ripper wrote:
You know by media I mean fake news shitholes like CNN and MSNBC. You dim bulb.

Another problem here is that no one ever seems to know what you mean.
No one seems to know what BLOTUS is talking about most of the time either
so, maybe that's the stuff we hear about that's supposed to trickle down?
and why it's all over you?

YUCK!

Or is the trickle down thing the one where the Lyin' Conner -In-Chief sends out classified intell
on twitter?

He and you are gettin visibly desperate.
And the $$ ?
It's all goin to the point-one of the one percent
Go ahead. Try and prove me wrong.
[tap, tap,tap]

Hey, has any local Russian 'charity' come by yet to take up a collection in your neighborhood?
Asking for a friend.
:smoke:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:21 pm 

Caputh wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
Caputh,

FAKE NEWS sources like ABC News and politifact are not even remotely credible sources (ROTFLMFAO! :mrgreen: ). However, the numbers I've presented are from the Department of Homeland Security. And even if their #s are not exact (which is difficult because they're always changing), THE POINT here is that there is a major illegal immigration problem that has to be rectified and a wall is definitely needed. Btw, some of the links you provided actually help prove some of my points regarding his figurative speech. Also, your arithmetic skills are still incredibly bad...

ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

Not only does your idiosyncratic long-ass-winded post go nowhere and does not detract from anything I've stated (as usual), but you still do not realize what a figure of speech is. Not to mention, your arithmetic skills are laughable.

Trump has been in office for 31 months, that's roughly 135 weeks. Also, the Department of Homeland Security reported that since 2017,
Once again, you're a fucking idiot.

Good night. :smoke:

Ah, so when Taint Ripper quoted the politifact lie of the year for 2013 above, namely...
Taint Ripper wrote:
You want lies? Here's one of the biggest ever...

PolitiFact has named "If you like your health care plan, you can keep it," the Lie of the Year for 2013.

he was quoting a source that we should not believe at all.

Instead, with no outside evidence for where he's getting it from, we should believe Disco Boy on claims such as "Trump's wall must be 135 miles long, because he's been in office for a 135 weeks", despite the fact that DB began making the 135 mile claim 9 months ago and there is absolutely no logic behind it, apparently because he has superior mathematical abilities.

Also we should believe DB and Trump's claim that Department of Homeland Security figures reveal "...there have been over 4,000 murders, 30,000 sexual assaults and 100,000 violent assaults committed by illegals against American citizens"
...even though they don't, as both DB and Trump
- conflate arrests with convictions
- ignore the fact that the figure of 30,000 sexual assaults isn't even given in the ICE report and was a complete fabrication by Trump
- ignore the fact that ICE report does not take into account when the offences were committed.
Here's the ICE report...
https://www.ice.gov/doclib/about/office ... Report.pdf

He also fails to understand that after Trump's completely specific original demand for “It’s an easy decision for Mexico: make a one-time payment of $5-10 billion," (March, 2016) was turned down by Mexico, Trump, increasingly under pressure to deliver on his promise , was desperately looking for an excuse. Both he and his acolyte therefore landed up last week with the truly pathetic excuse that this promise was a "figure of speech".

Not only did I NOT say 135 miles of wall had been completed 9 months ago, but you're also LYING if you're implying or claiming that politifact (regardless if they're sometimes correct - even a broken clock is correct twice a day) was the only source that claimed Obama stated, "If you like your health care plan, you can keep it." They weren't. And again, you still don't understand what a figure of speech is. :roll:

FAKE NEWS sources like ABC News and politifact are not even remotely credible sources (ROTFLMFAO! :mrgreen: ). However, the numbers I've presented are from the Department of Homeland Security. And even if their #s are not exact (which is difficult because they're always changing), THE POINT here is that there is a major illegal immigration problem that has to be rectified and a wall is definitely needed. Btw, some of the links you provided actually help prove some of my points regarding his figurative speech. Also, your arithmetic skills are still incredibly bad...

SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

Not only does your idiosyncratic long-ass-winded post go nowhere and does not detract from anything I've stated (as usual), but you still do not realize what a figure of speech is. Not to mention, your arithmetic skills are laughable.

Trump has been in office for 31 months, that's roughly 135 weeks. Also, the Department of Homeland Security reported that since 2017, there have been over 4,000 murders, 30,000 sexual assaults and 100,000 violent assaults committed by illegals against American citizens.

Last edited by Disco Boy on Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:28 pm 

Taint Ripper wrote:
You know by media I mean fake news shitholes like CNN and MSNBC. You dim bulb.

So, for you, medias are only these two ?
I'm in Disneyworld... "It's a small world after all..."

You're losing ground and you're still a lazy coward, unable or too inept to backup his point with valid arguments...

Anyway, there's gun murders and mass shooting EVERY DAY in USA.
You missed that one and you're whining ?!?

Holy cow, what's wrong with you ?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:33 pm 

WALT HANDELSMAN

Last edited by Mij on Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: "gahh..."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:35 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:
sniffle

From today as Hurricane Dorian threatens Mar-A-Lago, King Trvmp's own property:

"I'm not sure that I've ever even heard of the Category 5. I knew it existed, and I've seen some category 4s -- you don't even see them that much but the category 5 is something that I don't know that I've ever even heard the term other than I know it's there."

But reality corrects him. This is the fourth Category 5 hurricane to strike the United States during his presidency: Irma, Maria, Michael, Dorian.

One wonders is this how a businessman is supposed to react or 'deal' with these disasters?
I wouldn't know, do business people just DENY reality so completely and plainly?

Is this at all how any reasonably competent person would deal with any of it, let alone the president of the United States?
They should have invoked the 25th Ammendment on this LOSER OF THE POPULAR VOTE a long time ago.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:40 pm 

HORSEY

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:54 pm 

R. MEKEL

DAVE GRANLUND

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:49 pm 

Trump's surely lost his mind
OPINION: There have been terrible presidents before, but Trump is actually crazy.

Why's it so hard for us to say out loud that Trump has lost his mind?

Phil Quin·05:00, September 2nd, 2019

OPINION: Why is it so hard for us to say out loud the blazingly obvious about the president of the United States: that he has utterly lost his mind. If Donald Trump were appointed the principal of your local secondary school tomorrow, you'd have pulled your kids out by Wednesday and he'd be gone by Friday. If he was mayor of your town, you'd pretend to live somewhere else. If he was a dog, you'd be making whispered phone calls to your vet.

I mean, I used to think Ronald Reagan and George W Bush were intellectually sub-par – but, by God, they're Mensa material compared to this guy. Meanwhile, his immediate past predecessor, Barack Obama, is as intellectually far ahead of Trump as it's possible to be while still belonging to the same species.

Let's review just the past few weeks, during which Trump seems to have crammed more abject lunacy than his 44 predecessors managed over the combined 250 years prior.

Markus Schreiber
US President Donald Trump: If he was mayor of your town, you'd pretend to live somewhere else, writes Phil Quin.

Sure, there have been terrible presidents before – corrupt, cruel and boorish ones; mendacious, vain, ignorant ones; racists, misogynists, and warmongers; incompetents and dilettantes – but only Trump embodies each and every one of those qualities with such unbridled ferocity. He disgraced the Oval Office by ever setting foot in there; he has been disgracing himself, and anyone that supports him, every day since.

The cray-cray is in high escalation of late, but I won't re-traumatise you with too much detail. Here are the lowlights: his bizarre pitch to purchase Greenland, which he both dismissed as a joke and took seriously enough to cancel his visit to Denmark over; his offer to pardon any federal official who illegally procures land upon which to build his stupid wall; his gormless, self-destructive trade war; his claim that Melania had struck up a warm friendship with Kim Jong Un (they've never met); and his proposal to tackle hurricanes with nuclear weapons.

David Goldman
Trump now says he was joking about trying to buy Greenland, but he took Denmark's objections seriously enough to cancel a visit there.

But the policies he's implementing are no less insane. Just last week, Trump announced he was rolling back Obama-era regulations on methane leaks that will result in the equivalent in climate damage of eight million additional vehicles on the road.

That's the whole of New Zealand's climate change agenda negated multiple times over in one fell swoop.

He did so not because the industry demanded it – in fact, most oil and gas giants had come to accept the regulations – but because he will do anything within his powers to claw back the legacy of Obama.

Alex Brandon/AP
Trump says his wife Melania struck up a warm friendship with Kim Jong Un. In fact, they've never met.

For no reason other than racially tinged and stupendous personal and political jealousy. America and the world are paying a heavy price for Trump's multifarious psychopathologies.

Neuropsychiatrists are bound by ethics not to bandy about terms like "rapidly advancing dementia" when it comes to the nuclear button guy, but I'm not.

Trump's cognitive decline is palpable and accelerating. Try this exercise if you don't believe me. Tee up YouTube with clips from 10 years ago, then two years ago, then today, and play them in order. It's like watching a guy get drunk at a party.

AP
Trump talked of using nuclear weapons against hurricanes, though he later decried this as fake news.

His most coherent moment over the past week came when he took to the G7 stage in France to propose one of his family's hideous resorts for the next get-together. Even if the proposal to host the G7 (or G8 if they let his boss Putin tag along) at a Trump property is a transparently vile abuse of office, it must reassure his loved ones that, even in his dotage, he remains capable of enthusiastically talking up hotel amenities.

Why do I turn with such little generosity to the subject of Donald Trump every few months? Easy target? Maybe.

But this is a profoundly consequential political moment that demands our attention – especially as we confront the prospect of his re-election next November. Trump represents a clear and present threat to the liberal democratic consensus and alliances that helped deliver peace and security for most of the latter part of the 20th century.

Actually, let me clarify that: if knowing what they know now about his policies and behaviour, the American people see fit to give Trump another term, those norms and alliances will have been struck dead by their hands, not his.

It takes one idiot to make a fool of himself every day he defaces the Oval Office. It takes tens of millions to elevate him there.

Stuff

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/ ... t-his-mind

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:53 am 

Taint Ripper wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen...
I present to you the incoherent babble and ramblings of an unstable mental patient.

...and everyone here note that you repeat yourself like an old parrot. Nothing new from ol' JPF.
I picture an old ripe grumpy red neck on a rocking chair, who forgot his medecine, and that nobody listen to.
Talk, talk, talk, blahblahblah, insults and abuses, but can't prove a single word he said.
When I gave him multiple chances to explain his point of view
He prefers not. He knows he can't. He knows he's wrong.
The only thing he proved so far : he's got nothing substantive to say.
He wants to distract us with his biting but without any tooth it means no one is hurt, and no one cares.
:P :P :P :P :P

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:08 am 

Meanwhile, in the REAL world, not a fantasy land fed by never-ending lies...
"STABLE GENIUS" will cost you...
https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/us-china-trade-war-donald-trump-tariffs-cost-shoppers-1000-2019-9-1028490870

Aren't you glad to
PAY MORE , SELL LESS

Up till now, I haven't been contradicted on this one.
Apart from the regular Trump's brainwashed open mouth zombies, we all think it's a true statement.
$1000 a year according to JPMorgan
:smoke: :P

And another one . . .
https://www.asiatimes.com/2019/09/article/moment-of-truth-approaching-for-trumps-trade-war/
that proves that Trump is losing, and it is a BIG HUGE DEFEAT ... in a Trump.s spirit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:26 am 

Let's hope Anonymous is still in the WH
https://nationalpost.com/news/world/a-year-later-and-the-trump-official-who-wrote-i-am-the-resistance-remains-a-secret

We need all the help we can when it comes to Trump...
8)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:35 am 

According to Trump, Dorian will hit Alabama, Alaska, North Korea and Finland
https://www.businessinsider.com/hurricane-dorian-nws-corrects-trump-after-claim-will-hit-alabama-2019-9
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

When you don't know what you're talking about...
You make things up as you go along. There will always be fools who'll believe you. Hey, you're the President

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:36 am 

Taint Ripper wrote:
Nut job.

How can you with no teeth ?
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:05 am 

Disco Boy wrote:

Not only did I NOT say 135 miles of wall had been completed 9 months ago, but you're also LYING if you're implying or claiming that politifact (regardless if they're sometimes correct - even a broken clock is correct twice a day) was the only source that claimed Obama stated, "If you like your health care plan, you can keep it." They weren't. And again, you still don't understand what a figure of speech is. :roll:

SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

Trump has been in office for 31 months, that's roughly 135 weeks. Also, the Department of Homeland Security reported that since 2017, there have been over 4,000 murders, 30,000 sexual assaults and 100,000 violent assaults committed by illegals against American citizens.

a) My bad, actually! You talked about "over 100 miles" of wall since January 2019. This went up to "over 115 miles" in February and stayed at "over 115 miles" for March, April, May, June, July and August (and I thought you were so good at arithmetic!). That still doesn't explain where you got that figure from in the first place, nor does at explain your conclusion that 1 mile a week has been completed since the Trump presidency began. You have yet to provide a source for this information.
Your source therefore = you, at the moment.
BTW. The Trump friendly New York Post also refers to "over 60 miles of new border wall system along the SW border since 2017". (https://nypost.com/2019/08/28/video-sho ... rder-wall/) Are they fake news, too? Or perhaps they're just using a "figure of speech"? They also refer to the fact that they expect "to complete 450 miles by the end of 2020." This seems to me a) wildly optimistic b) unusual, as, according to you, a mile a week is being completed and I wasn't aware of the fact that a year had 450 weeks.

b) It is absolutely worthless claiming that ABC and politifact are "fake news sources" unless you can prove that they are "fake" in this particular case. Which you haven't, as your only "evidence" for calling these stories "fake" is because you call them "fake".
BTW, I'm not claiming that politifact was the only source that stated that Obama was lying. However, it was the only source Taint Ripper quoted and it was the only source that made it "lie of the year."

c) If you look at the figures in the ICE report you and Trump are apparently quoting from, you and Trump are adding (conflating) arrest numbers of illegal immigrants to conviction numbers of illegal immigrants over a longer period of time and the number 30,000 sexual assaults doesn't turn up in the report at all. Thus, your statement is entirely false.
Your source therefore = you + Trump at the moment.
Here the figures again, from the report that both you and Trump are quoting from that bear no relation to the figures that you both give...
BTW. the figures also make no mention of on whom the offences were committed.

Good night, sleep tight, my sweet little figure of speech!

Last edited by Caputh on Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:31 am 

Mij wrote:
According to Trump, Dorian will hit Alabama, Alaska, North Korea and Finland
https://www.businessinsider.com/hurricane-dorian-nws-corrects-trump-after-claim-will-hit-alabama-2019-9

When you don't know what you're talking about...
You make things up as you go along. There will always be fools who'll believe you. Hey, you're the President

Maybe President Trump will reactivate the Civil War Air Force to drop some nukes on Dorian before it hits Alabama. :idea: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:22 am 

KUIII wrote:
Maybe President Trump will reactivate the Civil War Air Force to drop some nukes on Dorian before it hits Alabama. :idea: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:
He can always rake the floor after Adrian is gone !
:mrgreen:

All those Trump followers, don't they realize how stupid Trump is, or they're just having a hard time in trying to justify their loved one ?
A sure thing is that Trump don't make it easy for them !!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:30 am 

Taint Ripper wrote:
Trumps chosen one comment was a joke or just a figure of speech to describe a situation, you mental midget. The media as usual spun it and exaggerated it and turned it into what they wanted to be.

Freaking out over Trump’s jokes or every comment he makes is a great way to make sure he wins in 2020. No campaigning is even needed. Thanks! Keep it up.
Christopher Weyant

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:33 am 

In case or emergency, don't count on Trump...
https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/02/politics/donald-trump-hurricane-dorian-golf/index.html
Cause he went Golfing !!! NO JOKE. I'm not making that up !
(even if it's unbelievable)

Isn't that a lack of elementary compassion ?

I guess he asked himself what would Obama do in that situation and decided to do the contrary !
The guy is acting as if he desperately asking to be impeached. He never stops giving more reasons for that every passing day

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Trump's visit to Trump National marked the 289th day he has spent at a Trump property and the 227th day he has spent at one of his golf clubs as President.

Pity the brainwashed zombies who still think Trump is a leader. Oh, boy, you've been taken for a ride :!: :!: :!: :!:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:42 am 

Do China cares about Trump ? It seems they don't
https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/asia-stocks-rally-china-stimulus-vow-new-trump-tariffs-begin-2019-9-1028490667

"STABLE GENIUS" has put Americans in a crisis in which they won't win.
:P

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:46 pm 

What ? Troubles in some industries because of "STABLE GENIUS" ?
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-china-tariffs-5-american-industries-hit-hardest-by-president-trumps-u-s-china-trade-war/

Oh no !!! That can't be !!!
The guy is a Genius, it is not supposed to happen
:P :mrgreen: :smoke:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:51 pm 

DemocRATS! :mrgreen: Youse uneducated MAGAs sure is funny. Almost funnierest than that word Libtard youse like to use. Shit, I gots milk coming outta my nose rite now. :mrgreen: Geez boy, you funnyier than Larry the Cable Guy. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:20 pm 

Caputh wrote:
a) My bad, actually! You talked about "over 100 miles" of wall since January 2019. This went up to "over 115 miles" in February and stayed at "over 115 miles" for March, April, May, June, July and August (and I thought you were so good at arithmetic!). That still doesn't explain where you got that figure from in the first place, nor does at explain your conclusion that 1 mile a week has been completed since the Trump presidency began. You have yet to provide a source for this information.
BTW. The Trump friendly New York Post also refers to "over 60 miles of new border wall system along the SW border since 2017". (https://nypost.com/2019/08/28/video-sho ... rder-wall/) Are they fake news, too? Or perhaps they're just using a "figure of speech"? They also refer to the fact that they expect "to complete 450 miles by the end of 2020." This seems to me a) wildly optimistic b) unusual, as, according to you, a mile a week is being completed and I wasn't aware of the fact that a year had 450 weeks.

b) It is absolutely worthless claiming that ABC and politifact are "fake news sources" unless you can prove that they are "fake" in this particular case. Which you haven't, as your only "evidence" for calling these stories "fake" is because you call them "fake".
BTW, I'm not claiming that politifact was the only source that stated that Obama was lying. However, it was the only source Taint Ripper quoted and it was the only source that made it "lie of the year."

c) If you look at the figures in the ICE report you and Trump are apparently quoting from, you and Trump are adding (conflating) arrest numbers of illegal immigrants to conviction numbers of illegal immigrants over a longer period of time and the number 30,000 sexual assaults doesn't turn up in the report at all. Thus, your statement is entirely false.
Your source therefore = you + Trump at the moment.
Here the figures again, from the report that both you and Trump are quoting from that bear no relation to the figures that you both give...
BTW. the figures also make no mention of on whom the offences were committed.

Good night, sleep tight, my sweet little figure of speech!

Virtually ALL of the numbers I've presented come from official Government sources and/or from their own website (like in my monthly reports - August 2019's will be this coming weekend). And the mileage of wall completed thus far is an average, hence when I stated over 100+ miles, there obviously was no exact figure reportable at press time for that particular month. "To complete 450 miles by the end of 2020", that you quoted is an estimate and one that I've actually never heard before (?!). Almost ALL liberal media are FAKE NEWS, as evidenced and proven by YEARS of BULLSHIT stories reported by BULLSHIT so-called journalists (the most egregious being Trump/Russia collusion!!!). Good fucking god. How moronic can you be?! :roll:

punknaynowned wrote:
I wouldn't know, do business people just DENY reality so completely and plainly?

Says the poster that COMPLETELY denies Trump's record-breaking accomplishments for 2 1/2 years!!!

Last edited by Disco Boy on Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:32 pm 

Hey Disco Boy, do you think your stocks and shares are safe with my Donald. I'm just doing a survey of his supporters, purely for research purposes of course and your answers may or may not be used against you :smoke:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:21 pm 

I won't dispute these numbers, if they're real, but I won't give credit to Trump.
Economy was going great before and, when no goofs are done, it continues on its swing.
BUT a President may stop that by, let's say, adding stupid tariffs that Americans will have to pay.

As it is going now, some Industries will be forced to fire folks or, worst, close.
Look at those figures cause I'm pretty sure it will change.
Americans will pay more for their goods, and sell less to China.
THAT'S ALREADY A FACT.

Of course, Trump can reverse his stupid strategy cause he really wants to have chances to win in 2020.
I think he has no choice. Recession will get him in 2020 if he doesn't stop his trade war.
Cause China don't care very much so far. And Chinese have different views.
Like it or not, they're still communists.

Can Trump admit he's wrong ?
Trump is so full of himself that I fear you're, as Americans, in for a long unhappy ride...
:smoke:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13699 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 506, 507, 508, 509, 510, 511, 512 ... 548  Next