Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:24 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 496, 497, 498, 499, 500, 501, 502 ... 565  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: POP THE BUBBLE
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 6458
Location: Over there! (last)
Oguz Gurel
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:48 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 5941
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
A rarity... FOX telling Trump's comment is FAKE NEWS
https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/2019/06/09/laura-ingraham-trump-d-day-fox-news-interview-fake-news-sot-rs-vpx.cnn

Well, maybe some there are tired of playing fools
:smoke:

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 6458
Location: Over there! (last)
Bill Bramhall
Image


Last edited by Mr. Nice Guy on Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 5941
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
Looks like a GOP group wants Reps to take a stand on law instead of Trump...
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/447651-gop-group-urges-republicans-to-speak-out-on-obstruction-claims-against-trump

Unicorn chasers ?
:smoke:

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 5941
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
That dummy just can't help it
https://www.esquire.com/uk/latest-news/a27881494/donald-trump-signed-the-d-day-proclamation-in-completely-the-wrong-place/
:P

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 6458
Location: Over there! (last)
Caputh wrote:
Thank you, LG.
As DB has gone into his final default repetition mode, I thought I'd sum up how we got here, so that people don't have to plough through the whole thing. For those who find this boring, I apologize.

- DB claims that we can see that "Fake News" is "Fake News" because the ratings of CNN and MSNBC have gone down since the publishing of the Mueller report.

- I point out that if this statement were logical, then he must be "Fake News" as his views are not shared by those on this forum, Trump is the least popular President with the exception of Jimmy Carter and the NYT's subscription rates have gone up, making them not "Fake News".

- DB claims that his views are shared by others on this forum, that Trump is not the least popular president since Jimmy Carter and that the CEO of the NYT has admitted their bias and says that their ratings have gone down as a result. He provides no evidence for these statements.

- I provide quotes that DB has repeatedly claimed that the Z forum has a low IQ, indicating that he does not apparently think they share his views. I give the results of 3 average polls, all indicating very low poll approval ratings for Trump. I give the rising subscription figures for the NYT in 2018 and the first quarter of 2019 and a speech by the CEO of the NYT emphasizing rising subscription figures.

- DB points out that pedro1 agrees with his views and claims that average polls of "almost all polls" do not exist. He states that only the first quarter of NYT subscriptions are presented. HE continues to claim that the NYT subscription levels have dropped. He provides a search engine list to prove that the NYT is biased.

- I concede that pedro1 might share his views, but that nobody else seems to. I provide a list of the polls Five Thirty Eight and Real Clear Politics use. I point out that his search engine results are a) irrelevant to what it is being argued b) that the first result on his list does not prove that the NYT is biased and the second result does not prove that the NYT has lost sales since April and that the third result is plain weird. I ask for concrete evidence for the subscription sales of the NYT in the second quarter.

- DB claims that jaypfunk and BRAVO also share his "conservative" views. DB claims that average polls of almost all polls still do not exist as there are too many polls to collate. He also seems to claim that all polls are biased. DB claims that "Fake News Media" has lost viewers since April. He refers once again to his search engine list, but does not provide any evidence of subscription sales for the NYT. He concedes that the NYT's CEO did not "technically" state what he had previously claimed.

- I and others point out that jaypfunk is banned and that BRAVO hasn't posted in 10 months. I point out that the possible conservatives here have not expressed agreement with his views. I present the methodology and results of 2 average polls to show that they do exist. I ask for evidence for the "thousands of polls" that are not included in the respective averages. I point out that in the poll that is most favourable to Trump he is currently behind Obama. Thus, according to DB's logic, Obama is more trustworthy.

- DB is now claiming that there are other conservatives on this board, even though they do not express vocal support for him. DB claims, once again, that average polls of almost all polls still do not exist as there are too many polls to collate. He provides no evidence of the "thousands" of polls that are not consulted by Five Thirty Eight and Real Clear Politics. He also seems to claim that nearly all polls are biased. He provides no evidence for this. DB claims that all "Fake News Media" has lost viewers since April. He refers once again to his search engine list, but does not provide any evidence of subscription sales for the NYT. He writes ONE.MORE.TIME.FOR.THE.WORLD for the first time in the exchange, indicating that he is going to repeat the same post over and over again.
***BUMP***


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 5941
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
Trump and his Bond's connection...
https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-06-10/mexico-tariffs-trump-s-failures-make-him-even-more-dangerous
:P

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 5941
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
Another post about Trump not having a clue at what he's doing
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/10/politics/trump-cnbc-interview-tariff-china-wine-fact-check/index.html

The guy is breathing lies, it goes through his skin. There's not an ounce of truth in him.
Trusting him is a really stupid thing to do.
:smoke:

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 5439
Location: Vancouver, BC
Caputh wrote:
Thank you, LG.
As DB has gone into his final default repetition mode, I thought I'd sum up how we got here, so that people don't have to plough through the whole thing. For those who find this boring, I apologize..

- DB claims that we can see that "Fake News" is "Fake News" because the ratings of CNN and MSNBC have gone down since the publishing of the Mueller report.

- I point out that if this statement were logical, then he must be "Fake News" as his views are not shared by those on this forum, Trump is the least popular President with the exception of Jimmy Carter and the NYT's subscription rates have gone up, making them not "Fake News".

- DB claims that his views are shared by others on this forum, that Trump is not the least popular president since Jimmy Carter and that the CEO of the NYT has admitted their bias and says that their ratings have gone down as a result. He provides no evidence for these statements.

- I provide quotes that DB has repeatedly claimed that the Z forum has a low IQ, indicating that he does not apparently think they share his views. I give the results of 3 average polls, all indicating very low poll approval ratings for Trump. I give the rising subscription figures for the NYT in 2018 and the first quarter of 2019 and a speech by the CEO of the NYT emphasizing rising subscription figures.

- DB points out that pedro1 agrees with his views and claims that average polls of "almost all polls" do not exist. He states that only the first quarter of NYR subscriptions are presented. HE ontinies to claim that the NYT subscription levels have dropped. He provides a search engine list to prove that the NYT is biased.

- I concede that pedro1 might share his views, but that nobody else seems to. I provide a list of the polls Five Thirty Eight and Real Clear Politics use. I point out that his search engine results are a) irrelevant to what it is being argued b) that the first result on his list does not prove that the NYT is biased and the second result does not prove that the NYT has lost sales since April and that the third result is plain weird. I ask for concrete evidence for the subscription sales of the NYT in the second quarter.

- DB claims that jaypfunk and BRAVO also share his "conservative" views. DB claims that average polls of almost all polls still do not exist as there are too many polls to collate. He also seems to claim that all polls are biased. DB claims that "Fake News Media" has lost viewers since April. He refers once again to his search engine list, but does not provide any evidence of subscription sales for the NYT. He concedes that the NYT's CEO did not "technically" state what he had previously claimed.

- I and othera point out that jaypfunk is banned and that BRAVO hasn't posted in 10 months. I point out that the possible conservatives here have not expressed agreement with his views. I present the methodology and results of 2 average polls to show that they do exist. I ask for evidence for the "thousands of polls" that are not included in the respective averages. I point out that in the poll that is most favourable to Trump he is currently behind Obama. Thus, according to DB's logic, Obama is more trustworthy.

- DB is now claiming that there are other conservatives on this board, even though they do not express vocal support for him. DB claims once again that average polls of almost all polls still do not exist as there are too many polls to collate. He provides no evidence of the "thousands" of polls that are not consulted by Five Thirty Eight and Real Clear Politics. He also seems to claim that nearly all polls are biased. He provides no evidence for this. DB claims that all "Fake News Media" has lost viewers since April. He refers once again to his search engine list, but does not provide any evidence of subscription sales for the NYT. He writes ONE.MORE.TIME.FOR.THE.WORLD for the first time in the exchange, indicating that he is going to repeat the same post over and over again.


Since you (and the idiots here who agree with you) continue to try and gaslight me (which doesn't work on me because I'm not a moron), as well as failing to realize information that is common sense-based (ie., knowing that there are THOUSANDS of polls in existence, which can't technically be proven, because that's like trying to prove how many motor vehicles, shoelaces, rubber bands, etc., there are - which is IMPOSSIBLE), not answering important questions/statements (especially the bolded ones below), misquoting, misinterpreting, re-editing Trump and my statements and making it seem like FAKE NEWS isn't FAKE NEWS, despite the FACT that they have reported stories that are UNPROVEN, especially the Russia collusion HOAX, you're getting yet another one of these since you have proven NOTHING that can be proven…


ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

Caputh,

Again, the point is that there are other conservatives here (jaypfunk's quotes you provided weren't even about politics). Whether or not they "jump to my defense", does NOT detract from that FACT - which is the POINT. Whereas, you made it seem like pedro1 and I are the only ones here that are conservatives. Which, of course, is NOT true. :roll:

SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

Again, you're TOTALLY missing the point. Which is, that it's not even possible to compile the total amount of active polls, like your link does, nor rely on them, especially since, a) there are THOUSANDS of polls, b) they sometimes change HOURLY, c) the sample rates aren't necessarily large or accurate and d) over 90% of all media are liberal and bias. If all poll #s were accurate, Hillary would be President right now...

EVERY liberal media source has lost $$$ (some more than others) since the Mueller report was released in April. Look at their ratings. Just because the NYT's subscriptions have recently increased doesn't mean they haven't lost $$$ overall because they actually have over the past few decades (and so has the newspaper industry).

And there is PLENTY of concrete evidence supporting and PROVING an anti-Trump bias prevalent throughout liberal media (aka, FAKE NEWS), including the NYT, especially since there are even more links than that. Several pages worth, in fact. And of course, the Trump/Russian collusion HOAX, is the most egregious of all UNPROVEN stories.


You are (as well as the morons here who agree with you) the embodiment of FAKE NEWS. In fact, you should start up a newspaper and/or channel, because you're so exquisitely good at LYING to and MISLEADING people, that you'd fit right into the FAKE NEWS media's narrative!!! :roll:

_________________
"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: disco trump
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 7807
Location: exile
Disco Trump wrote:
SON. OF. A. RIDICULOUS. AMOUNT. OF. MORE. TIMES. FOR. THE. WORLD.

_________________
"bit of nostalgia for the old folks."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 34663
Location: Somewhere in time
Retired prosecutors testify to Congress that they wouldn't hesitate to bring a case against president for Obstruction and feel it is appeal proof...Also one states that there is still enough circumstantial evidence to prove a criminal conspiracy with Russia, the Obstruction was successful in blocking a forgone conclusion of conspiracy... :shock:

Note: No one has ever explained why a Putin Russian KGB Bank (I mean FSB Bank) was communicating with Trump Tower Servers for 3 or 4 months during 2016 while the election was ongoing... :idea:

Note: Why did everyone lie about talking to Russians and in some cases what they talked about... :idea:

Note: Why did the Campaign Chairman give the Russians Polling Data that would be needed to weaponize Troll farms which they were... :idea:

Those are all elements of a Conspiracy... :smoke:


Last edited by Plook on Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 5941
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
Parrot or DB ?
I'll take the Parrot
:mrgreen:

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 6458
Location: Over there! (last)
Mij wrote:
Parrot or DB ?
I'll take the Parrot
:mrgreen:
It's got its own Society. 8)

Ed Wexler
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:19 pm
Posts: 389
Location: USA
#ImpeachTheMotherfucker
https://twitter.com/hashtag/ImpeachTheM ... r?src=hash


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:46 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 7619
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Disco Boy wrote:
Since you (and the idiots here who agree with you) continue to try and gaslight me (which doesn't work on me because I'm not a moron), as well as failing to realize information that is common sense-based (ie., knowing that there are THOUSANDS of polls in existence, which can't technically be proven, because that's like trying to prove how many motor vehicles, shoelaces, rubber bands, etc., there are - which is IMPOSSIBLE)


This has to be about the most amusing argument I have ever heard on this forum. Because there are so many polls you are incapable of naming, say, five national polling companies who conduct approval ratings polls in addition to those cited by Five Thirty Eight and Real Clear Politics in the past month? Shouldn't that make it easier, rather than harder for you? :wink:

Disco Boy wrote:
Whereas, you made it seem like pedro1 and I are the only ones here that are conservatives. Which, of course, is NOT true. :roll:

This contradicts almost exactly what I've stated above...
Caputh wrote:
I point out that the possible conservatives here have not expressed agreement with his views.

Caputh wrote:
No, the point is that neither conservatives nor liberals, with the possible exception of pedro1, posts things that are in agreement with your views on this thread.




Disco Boy wrote:
Again, you're TOTALLY missing the point. Which is, that it's not even possible to compile the total amount of active polls, like your link does, nor rely on them, especially since, a) there are THOUSANDS of polls,

There are thousands of polls on many very different topics. Not all polling companies conduct regular national presidential approval ratings. Three examples who do not are: Maristpoll (whose last presidential approval poll was on March 31st 2017), Insights West and Bloomberg.

Disco Boy wrote:
b) they sometimes change HOURLY

They do, which is why Five Thirty Eight and Real Clear Politics are updated, sometimes more than once a day.

Disco Boy wrote:
c) the sample rates aren't necessarily large or accurate

Which is why Five Thirty weights the polls "accounting for each poll's quality, recency, sample size and partisan lean."
RCP doesn't, merely providing an average of all polls.

Disco Boy wrote:
over 90% of all media are liberal and bias. If all poll #s were accurate, Hillary would be President right now...

a) Is 90% your guess?

b) If you mean here that pollsters are biased against Trump, then Five Thirty Eight accounts for this by rating their partisan lean: "Polls are adjusted for house effects, which are persistent differences between the poll and the trend line. Rasmussen Reports, for example, has consistently shown much better approval ratings for Trump than other pollsters have, while Gallup’s have been slightly worse. The house effects adjustment counteracts these tendencies." https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/ho ... l-ratings/

c) If we look at the result of the presidential elections of 2016, (Trump 46.1% of the vote, Clinton 48.2%, i.e. Clinton with 2.1% more of the vote), we see that directly before the elections, the pollsters did not do so badly, nearly all of them putting Clinton 4 points ahead in the national vote with a margin of error ranging between 2 and 3% (c.f. Four Way Race here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationwid ... l_election). The most inaccuarate polls of the national vote were actually in Trump's favour, e.g. IBDP (Clinton 41%, Trump 43%). Rasmussen Reports and Ipsos Reuters predicted Clinton's lead fairly accurately (2%/3%). Insights West, Fox, Gravis marketing (who do not do presidential approval polls), Monmouth University, ABC News/Washington Post, NBC News and Franklin Pierce University/Boston Herald predicted Clinton's share of the vote to within 1%-2%. Insights West, Gravis Marketing, Fox News and IBDP Tipp predicted Trump's share of the vote within 1%-2%.
Real Clear Politics Average poll put Clinton's lead at 3.3% (that's 1.2% off) and Five Thirty Eight at 3.9% (that's 1.8% off).
Trump did not win the popular vote - he won in the electoral college.

d) I don't think that even Trump accuses the pollsters of being overly biased. In a recent tweet he put the blame for his low approval ratings squarely on the shoulders of so-called Fake News...
"If the totally Corrupt Media was less corrupt, I would be up by 15 points in the polls based on our tremendous success with the economy, maybe Best Ever! If the Corrupt Media was actually fair, I would be up by 25 points. Nevertheless, despite the Fake News, we’re doing great!"
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump?lang=de
He also quoted a new poll today from the Trump-friendly Rasmussen Reports which puts him at 50% (making him exactly 1% more believable than Obama at the same point of time in his presidency, according to your logic), for once accurately. Though Rasmussen reports is practically the only poll he is predisposed to quote- usually he confuses his disapproval with his approval rating, e.g. on April 12th 2019 and August 27th 2018 https://theweek.com/speedreads/792498/t ... ight-tweet

Disco Boy wrote:
EVERY liberal media source has lost $$$ (some more than others) since the Mueller report was released in April. Look at their ratings. Just because the NYT's subscriptions have recently increased doesn't mean they haven't lost $$$ overall because they actually have over the past few decades (and so has the newspaper industry).


The NYT doesn't have ratings. It measures its success today by the amount of subscriptions it has. It has increased its subscriptions since Trump came to power. The reason why they have lost revenue in the print media sector should be blindingly obvious, even to you; people aren't buying newspapers anymore, they're reading them online. As the NYT's figures for the second quarter have yet to be published, as the second quarter is not yet over, your claim that they lost readers had absolutely no evidential basis when you made it.

Disco Boy wrote:
And there is PLENTY of concrete evidence supporting and PROVING an anti-Trump bias prevalent throughout liberal media (aka, FAKE NEWS), including the NYT, especially since there are even more links than that. Several pages worth, in fact. And of course, the Trump/Russian collusion HOAX, is the most egregious of all UNPROVEN stories.


Then point to that concrete evidence specifically. Your search engine list is a search engine list, i.e. it contains many links that don't support your statement above. It also probably contains many that do. Both of wildly varying quality (I'm sorry - I wouldn't trust a website that lists the Queen and the Pope as "traitors", even if their video did play). As evidence for your argument it is entirely worthless.

However, as I said above, there may well be liberal media bias against Trump, even though your search engine list fails to establish this. However, it is not logical to argue that falling ratings = proof of Fake News, which was your original premise.

Disco Boy wrote:
You are (as well as the morons here who agree with you) the embodiment of FAKE NEWS. In fact, you should start up a newspaper and/or channel, because you're so exquisitely good at LYING to and MISLEADING people, that you'd fit right into the FAKE NEWS media's narrative!!! :roll:


So, I'm either very, very clever, manipulative and mendacious, or I'm a moron? Make up your mind, man!

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Last edited by Caputh on Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:26 am, edited 4 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:51 pm
Posts: 33594
Location: >>==> Wellington New Zealand
pming Mikey trying to get a larger font for DB.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 6458
Location: Over there! (last)
Jimmy Margulies
Image

Joe Heller
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:35 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 5941
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
China will fight back
https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/trump-threatens-tariffs-on-china-if-xi-jinping-doesnt-meet-2019-6-1028268766

Let me get it straight... Those tariffs are applied on imports, right ?
Importers has to pay 25% more, right ?
That money goes directly to the US government, right ?
So, at the end, those importers will pass the tariffs to the American customers, right ?
So, for the Americans customers, business being what it is, it will be probably more than 25% to pay, right ?

How can that help American's economy ?
How can Americans be sure they'll be repaid for that rise ?
:smoke:

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:42 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 5941
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
Impeachment is still the subject of the day
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/11/trump-russia-house-committee-to-see-mueller-evidence

In a normal world, he would be impeached already.
We're not in a normal world.
Gotta be careful...
:smoke:

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 5941
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
Interesting One-on-one
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/06/11/bill-maher-trump-impeachment-cuomo-bts-cpt-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/this-week-in-politics/

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 5941
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
How that babboon likes to make a fool of himself, and how easy it is for him
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/06/11/trump-mexico-tariffs-kth-ac360-vpx.cnn
:P

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 5941
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
Obstruction of Justice...
https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/criminality-of-trump-conduct-explored-in-congressional-hearing-61676101844

Far worse than Watergate !
:smoke:

Future looks interesting
8)

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 5941
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
More on the same subject
https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/hearing-gives-rare-public-airing-to-mueller-findings-on-trump-61679173654

What a swell time to be a Trump's fan
:mrgreen:

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 5941
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
An explanation about the tariffs on Mexico. That maybe even a guy like DB may understand ?
https://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/lawrence-on-the-latest-fake-trump-crisis-61677125616
8)

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 5941
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
A word from Pelosi about impeachment and how she's tired of Trump (like the rest of us)
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/11/politics/nancy-pelosi-trump-prison/index.html

:mrgreen:

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 496, 497, 498, 499, 500, 501, 502 ... 565  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Caputh and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group