Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:51 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13730 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 456, 457, 458, 459, 460, 461, 462 ... 550  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: for #LandofDolt45
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 6:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:14 am
Posts: 5518
Y'know with what we know, it should be easy, but this is what's ...up against us:
"I was surprised to hear there was anything negative in the Mueller report about President Trump. I get most of my news from conservative outlets." -- Trump voter interviewed after the Amash town hall.

_________________
" . . . On the outside now . . ."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 6:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:18 pm
Posts: 6708
Location: Between the Badges
My response to DB's silly use of the slime:

No. Bad Trump Slave. Don't put Trump's words in FZ's mouth or FZ's words in Trump's mouth.

_________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Don't Be Stupid Unless You Want To


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 7:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 7671
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Here are some words from Robert Mueller...
"If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so. We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime... Under long-standing department policy, a president cannot be charged with a federal crime while he is in office. That is unconstitutional. Even if the charge is kept under seal and hidden from public view, that, too, is prohibited. A special counsel's office is part of the department of justice, and by regulation, it was bound by that department policy. Charging the president with a crime was therefore not an option we could consider."

And here are some words from Donald Trump...
"Nothing changes from the Mueller Report. There was insufficient evidence and therefore, in our Country, a person is innocent. The case is closed! Thank you."

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 9:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 6797
Location: Over there! (last)
Caputh wrote:
Here are some words from Robert Mueller...

And here are some words from Donald Trump...
Nothing stated by Trump detracts from Mueller's statement. 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 1:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:01 pm
Posts: 2873
I've brought a one way ticket to Iceland - just in case :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 3:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:19 pm
Posts: 445
Location: USA
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 7:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 7671
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Trump, on Thursday morning...

"I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected."

Whoops!

Trump, later on Thursday morning...

"Russia didn't help me get elected. I got me elected."

Disco Boy wrote:
"I'm the tool of the government"
Wait a minute; I thought Trump was the government...

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Last edited by Caputh on Thu May 30, 2019 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 8:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 6797
Location: Over there! (last)
Caputh wrote:
Trump, on Thursday morning...

"I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected."

Whoops!

Trump, later on Thursday morning...

"Russia didn't help me get elected. I got me elected."
Joep Bertrams
Image

Kevin Siers
Image

Steve Sack
Image

Osmani Simanca
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 9:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 7671
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
Kevin Siers
Image



Now that just about sums everything up...

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 6:50 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 5492
Location: Vancouver, BC
The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
My response to DB's silly use of the slime:

No. Bad Trump Slave. Don't put Trump's words in FZ's mouth or FZ's words in Trump's mouth.


I'm The Slime is strictly about FAKE NEWS. And since the liberal media has clearly misinterpreted, re-edited, misquoted and LIED to the public about Trump for YEARS now (especially about Russian collusion), the song's lyrics apply here.

STOP being stupid. :roll:

_________________
"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Last edited by Disco Boy on Thu May 30, 2019 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 6:54 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 5492
Location: Vancouver, BC
RETURN. OF. THE. RETURN. OF. THE. RETURN. OF. THE. RETURN. OF. THE. SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

There is NO evidence proving Trump/Russian collusion or obstruction of justice (especially for a crime that did NOT even happen).

RETURN. OF. THE. SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

Also, and again, as evidenced in Barr's televised testimony, when Barr phoned Mueller to ask him about his complaint, Mueller confirmed that it had NOTHING to do with Barr's summary being incorrect, but instead had to do with Barr not including the media's coverage in his summary. That's IT. And hence, this renders your above summaries to be moot points. Especially since Mueller did NOT complain or state after his phone call with Barr or after Barr's televised testimony that Barr's summary was inaccurate. Not only that but it's NOT even Mueller's job to exonerate - it's his job to investigate and present his findings.

And Mueller's redundant OPINIONS yesterday do NOTHING to detract from the above. :roll:

_________________
"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 12:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 7671
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
The DB IQ test, question 25.
Topic: Messageboard Etiquette

If you continually take up utterly untenable positions that are contrary to the available evidence, repeatedly copy and paste your own posts, obsessively post long, boring lists usually copied and pasted from very biased websites every month, constantly post the same images and incessantly insult everyone on the messageboard you will consequently...

a) ...be respected and revered by everyone on that messageboard. The numbers of posters converted to your point of view will number in the millions. Possible adverse election results for candidates that you support will be turned in his or her favour as a consequence. Little children will greet you on the streets with grateful smiles on their faces. Many famous women will immediately want to sleep with you.

b) ...be reviled and rejected. You will convince no one and your stubborn resistance to shifting your position by a millimetre, even when your version of the situation has been overtaken by the course of events, will lead to social ostracism on said messageboard.

c) ...have to leave said messageboard under a cloud/get banned.

d) ...get called ALFIE NOAKES.

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 7:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:18 pm
Posts: 6708
Location: Between the Badges
DB, I know you hate to learn, but one thing that long-time FZ Forum Members should have learned by now is that it is always a bad idea to pretend to speak for FZ. Your interpretation of FZ’s lyrics is pathetically weak. Stop insulting FZ.

_________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Don't Be Stupid Unless You Want To


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 7:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:46 pm
Posts: 687
Location: USA
The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
DB, I know you hate to learn, but one thing that long-time FZ Forum Members should have learned by now is that it is always a bad idea to pretend to speak for FZ. Your interpretation of FZ’s lyrics is pathetically weak. Stop insulting FZ.


Totally agree. Trying to use Zappa's lyrics to prop up that orange turd in human disguise is a fail.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 10:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 6150
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
The thing that can be said 100% sure is that Frank was not keen of Republicans. In fact, there was not love to go round with them.
DB should remember that !
Well, what can you expect from a one-cell brain ?
:P

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 1:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:02 pm
Posts: 197
If FZ were alive today, the MAGATS here would have a choice, side with Frank or side with their orange hero, because there's no way in hell that FZ would have sided with this liar and cheater.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 2:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 6797
Location: Over there! (last)
Steve Sack
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: for #LandofDolt45
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 2:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:14 am
Posts: 5518
Image

_________________
" . . . On the outside now . . ."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: disco trump
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 3:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 7853
Location: exile
Disco Boy wrote:
RETURN. OF. THE. RETURN. OF. THE. RETURN. OF. THE. RETURN. OF. THE. SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:
RETURN. OF. THE. SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:
disco trump, you are so fucking boring.

_________________
"bit of nostalgia for the old folks."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: disco trump
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 3:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:01 pm
Posts: 2873
Lumpy Gravy wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
RETURN. OF. THE. RETURN. OF. THE. RETURN. OF. THE. RETURN. OF. THE. SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:
RETURN. OF. THE. SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:
disco trump, you are so fucking boring.

and he is not even related, I think :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 5:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 6150
Location: Québec country (let me dream...)
So far, my ban deprived me of nothing !
:smoke:

Rejoice, there's only one DB in this forum.
:mrgreen:

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed ! For a real diplomacy: abolish Electoral College
Ignore list: DiscoBoy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: disco trump
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 6:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 pm
Posts: 11041
Lumpy Gravy wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
RETURN. OF. THE. RETURN. OF. THE. RETURN. OF. THE. RETURN. OF. THE. SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:
RETURN. OF. THE. SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:
disco trump, you are so fucking boring.

It’s got a good beat and you can dance to it! :mrgreen:

Disco Boy, no one understands... :cry:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 7:21 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 5492
Location: Vancouver, BC
MOOP wrote:
The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
DB, I know you hate to learn, but one thing that long-time FZ Forum Members should have learned by now is that it is always a bad idea to pretend to speak for FZ. Your interpretation of FZ’s lyrics is pathetically weak. Stop insulting FZ.


Totally agree. Trying to use Zappa's lyrics to prop up that orange turd in human disguise is a fail.


Since you guys are MORONS...


ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

I'm The Slime is strictly about FAKE NEWS. And since the liberal media has clearly misinterpreted, re-edited, misquoted and LIED to the public about Trump for YEARS now (especially about Russian collusion), the song's lyrics apply here.

STOP being stupid. :roll:

Max Lobster wrote:
If FZ were alive today, the MAGATS here would have a choice, side with Frank or side with their orange hero, because there's no way in hell that FZ would have sided with this liar and cheater.


You should take Arkay's advise.

On a more serious note, you must have a very short memory, because Obama was the one who didn't keep his campaign promises, spied on Trump and LIED about it. Whereas, Trump IS keeping his campaign promises and producing the results he sought out to back in 2015...and has now literally accomplished more than ANY other US President has in history in a 2 year span.

As far as FZ is concerned, he wouldn't want to admit Trump is doing an amazingly good job, but he would. And that is because he wasn't someone who denied reality.

_________________
"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 7:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:01 pm
Posts: 2873
Good God DB makes me be Embarrassed to be a Trump


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 7671
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Disco Boy wrote:

As far as FZ is concerned, he wouldn't want to admit Trump is doing an amazingly good job, but he would. And that is because he wasn't someone who denied reality.


DB's evaluation of his own powers now apparently stretches to the belief that he can communicate with Frank Zappa in the afterlife. After all, it can't be an opinion he is expressing above, as we all know by now that he never trusts those. It's got be a FACT.

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13730 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 456, 457, 458, 459, 460, 461, 462 ... 550  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Disco Boy and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group