Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:30 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 449, 450, 451, 452, 453, 454, 455 ... 557  Next
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 2:10 am 

That's right, DB's read the report.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 5:16 am 

Mij wrote:
Our tune was right. You gave the right answers about Trump (insane, racist, etc...).
Economy could have gone well without Trump. The 1% got richer.
ISIS is not dead yet. It will relocate elsewhere. The battle was on before Trump, he can't really take credit.
There was no menace at the South border. Trump is feeding you crap. Eat it.
Dems are not in power now so they can't do much now.

Switch to another channel. FOX is controling you.
:smoke:

Wow Mij , just when I thought you were getting smarter.

The economy is booming compared to Obama years thanks to Trump.
ISIS has never been dead and never will be but they have lost control of 95% of land and population that they had in 2016.
Even the DEMS are now calling the problems at the border a ' crisis . Eat THAT.
Dems control the House Of Representatives which is the other part of congress.

Sad to see that you're still supporting a political party that will soon be shown to be the real party that colluded with Russia and facts will come out soon that will show Obama and HRC had full knowledge of what was going on.

Sad that you can't grasp that the Mueller investigation didn't find any indictable offenses against Trump .
Sad that you really don't know what the fuck is going on around you.
:P

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 5:22 am 

Gray_Ghost wrote:

Or somebody read it to him. However, he does seem slightly confused about what the report is, what Barr's summary is and what Mueller's letter, complaining about Barr's summary is. Perhaps they read it to him a bit indistinctly.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 6:08 am 

DB has kindle audio

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 6:20 am 

pedro1 wrote:
Mij wrote:
Our tune was right. You gave the right answers about Trump (insane, racist, etc...).
Economy could have gone well without Trump. The 1% got richer.
ISIS is not dead yet. It will relocate elsewhere. The battle was on before Trump, he can't really take credit.
There was no menace at the South border. Trump is feeding you crap. Eat it.
Dems are not in power now so they can't do much now.

Switch to another channel. FOX is controling you.

Wow Mij , just when I thought you were getting smarter.

The economy is booming compared to Obama years thanks to Trump.
ISIS has never been dead and never will be but they have lost control of 95% of land and population that they had in 2016.
Even the DEMS are now calling the problems at the border a ' crisis . Eat THAT.
Dems control the House Of Representatives which is the other part of congress.

Sad to see that you're still supporting a political party that will soon be shown to be the real party that colluded with Russia and facts will come out soon that will show Obama and HRC had full knowledge of what was going on.

Sad that you can't grasp that the Mueller investigation didn't find any indictable offenses against Trump .
Sad that you really don't know what the fuck is going on around you.

Hey Stupid ! Obama had to deal with 8 desastrous W years. Funny, Reps always tend to forget the mess they make.
The downfall of ISIS is a result of a lot of peoples acting way before Trump got the Presidency, he is not a major point here.
The crisis at the border is the mess that Trump made with his politics, like separating children and their parents and how they were treated. THERE WAS NO THREAT TO BEGIN WITH !!! SWALLOW THAT, DIGEST THAT AND DEFECATE THAT.
And while we're at it, get educated and read about those walls built elsewhere. Mostly all gone.
Dems control ONLY the House of Reprentatives. Not the WH, nor the Senate.

Continue to believe FOX and some alt-right medias. I should say they're all Americans, and Republicans. How about that for honesty ?
Other medias around the World, and in the USA, give facts, a thing of the past for your beloved lying medias.

What can we say about Mueller investigation ? What Barr said about it ? Looks like a lot of peoples think Trump was not as white as you think in this report. And what about Barr who chickhen out ?
Tommy, dumb, deaf and blind. That suits you fine.
YOU REALLY WANT TO BE STUPID AND I WILL DEFEND YOUR RIGHT TO BE BUT I WON'T FOLLOW YOU IN THAT DIRECTION.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 7:52 am 

Gray_Ghost wrote:
DB has kindle audio

... Or he has the Braille version. I think he should feel it again.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 5:11 pm 

... moved ...

Last edited by polydigm on Sat May 04, 2019 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 5:22 pm 

John Cole

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 7:03 pm 

Now, back to reality...

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/su ... 9-year-low

5,824,000: Number of Unemployed Americans Hits 19-Year Low

By Susan Jones | May 3, 2019 | 8:48 AM EDT

(CNSNews.com) - Not since 2000 has the number of unemployed Americans been this low.

That drop -- to 5,824,000 in April from 6,211,000 in March -- helped lower the nation's unemployment rate two-tenths of a point to 3.6 percent, the lowest rate since 1969.

The Bureau of Labor statistics counts people as unemployed if they do not have a job, have actively looked for work in the past four weeks, and are currently available for work.

However, not everyone who is jobless is unemployed. A growing number, including retirees, are counted as not in the labor force, meaning they are not working and are not looking for a job. That number increased by 646,000 last month to 96,223,000.

The number of employed Americans, which has set 18 records so far in the Trump presidency, dropped slightly in April to 156,645,000 from 156,748,000 in March.

The economy added a strong 230,000 jobs last month, beating analysts' estimates of +190,000.

But the labor force participation rate dropped two tenths of a point to 62.8 percent, below the Trump-era high of 63.2 percent.

In April, the nation’s civilian noninstitutionalized population, consisting of all people age 16 or older who were not in the military or an institution, reached 258,693,000. Of those, 162,470,000 participated in the labor force by either holding a job or actively seeking one.

The 162,470,000 who participated in the labor force equaled 62.8 percent of the 258,693,000 civilian noninstitutionalized population.

Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates declined in April for adult men (3.4 percent), adult women (3.1 percent), Whites (3.1 percent), Asians (2.2 percent), and Hispanics (4.2 percent). The jobless rates for teenagers (13.0 percent) and Blacks (6.7 percent) showed little or no change.

The Hispanic unemployment rate has never been this low.

In April, average hourly earnings for all employees on private nonfarm payrolls rose by 6 cents to $27.77. Over the year, average hourly earnings have increased by 3.2 percent.

The change in total nonfarm payroll employment for February was revised up from +33,000 to +56,000, and the change for March was revised down from +196,000 to +189,000. With these revisions, employment gains in February and March combined were 16,000 more than previously reported.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 7:18 pm 

Now, here's yet another dose of reality:

2017-2019 Trump Administration Accomplishments (UPDATED):

~ over 65% of his 8 year agenda already accomplished
~ over $12 Trillion in wealth created
~ best job #s in quantity EVER (as of April 2019, 156.645 million employed) - has broken FIFTEEN job creation quantity records
~ at FULL employment (meaning, there are more jobs available than people looking for them) for the first time EVER and for 1 year straight
~ more positively consistent monthly labor force participation rates (as of April 2019, 62.8%) than most months Obama was in office
~ 2018 saw over 3.1% GDP growth
~ 2019 Q1 saw 3.2% GDP growth (the highest in 4 years), despite the month-long Government shutdown in January
~ the largest tax cut bill (individual and corporate rates) in nearly 30 years - and as a result, 250+ companies have given 6 million employees over $1 BILLION in bonuses, including $100-200 million dollar bonuses (or the equivalent in stock options) from Apple, Fiat Chrysler, AT&T, Comcast, Walmart, Home Depot, Waste Mgmt., etc.
~ as a result of the above, employee wages & average hourly earnings, have increased 3.2% & 3.4% over the past year
~ Obamacare mandate repealed, giving free choice to consumers, instead of being financially penalized for not conforming to the plan
~ consumer confidence the highest it's been in 18 years
~ highest stock market performance EVER (currently, the DOW is well over 26,000)
~ lowest unemployment rate in five decades (as of April 2019, 3.6%)
~ lowest youth unemployment rate in nearly 30 years
~ one of the lowest female unemployment rates in decades (as of April 2019, 3.4%)
~ the lowest Hispanic unemployment rate EVER (as of April 2019, 4.2%)
~ one of the lowest African American unemployment rates EVER (as of April 2019, 6.7%)
~ the lowest Asian unemployment rate EVER (as of April 2019, 2.2%)
~ 5.4 million jobs created since the 2016 election
~ highest Homeownership rate in 5 years
~ highest African American homeownership rate EVER
~ lowest unemployment rates EVER in 14 states
~ over 900 job-killing regulations eradicated
~ the US is now the world's #1 oil and energy producer
~ food stamp recipients at a several year low (5 million+ less people receiving them)
~ the Trump wall has officially commenced building, with over 115 miles completed
~ less illegals crossing the US/Mexican border already, even without a fully completed Trump wall
~ a 58% increase in coal exports in the 1st quarter of 2017
~ an infrastructure bill (that includes eliminating wait times for large building permits/licenses and related regulations of up to 17 years down to 2 years)
~ a veterans' health care bill (that transfers almost all power to veterans, who then can fire their health care provider if they don't match their expectations)
~ dozens of legislative & executive orders
~ ALL of ISIS have been eradicated from Syria & while nearly all of ISIS have been eradicated from Iraq
~ successfully aided in forcing Kim Jong-un to suspend nuke testing and has essentially ended (or at the very least, temporarily ended) the Korean War - deserving of a Nobel Peace Prize
~ successfully made Kim Jong-un return 55 sets of US soldier remains from the 1950's Korean War
~ after unfulfilled promises by Clinton, Bush Jnr. & Obama to make Jerusalem the capital of Israel and move the embassy there, Trump promises to do it and DOES it
~ the United States/Mexico/Canada Act (USMCA), replacing the horror that was NAFTA
~ new Supreme Court Justice, Judge Kavanaugh

Etc., etc., etc., etc., etc.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 7:29 pm 

Caputh wrote:
Gray_Ghost wrote:

Or somebody read it to him. However, he does seem slightly confused about what the report is, what Barr's summary is and what Mueller's letter, complaining about Barr's summary is. Perhaps they read it to him a bit indistinctly.

ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

NO EVIDENCE PROVING TRUMP/RUSSIAN COLLUSION OR OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.

What part of this do you NOT understand, morons?! :roll:

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm 

cte ,.cte ,.cte ,.cte ,.ctE

hguanavaK egduJ ,ecitsuJ truoC emerpuS wen ~
ATFAN saw taht rorroh eht gnicalper ,)ACMSU( tcA adanaC/ocixeM/setatS detinU eht ~
ti SEOD dna ti od ot sesimorp pmurT ,ereht yssabme eht evom dna learsI fo latipac eht melasureJ ekam ot amabO & .rnJ hsuB ,notnilC yb sesimorp delliflufnu retfa ~
raW naeroK s'0591 eht morf sniamer reidlos SU fo stes 55 nruter nu-gnoJ miK edam yllufsseccus ~
ezirP ecaeP leboN a fo gnivresed - raW naeroK eht )dedne yliraropmet ,tsael yrev eht ta ro( dedne yllaitnesse sah dna gnitset ekun dnepsus ot nu-gnoJ miK gnicrof ni dedia yllufsseccus ~
qarI morf detacidare neeb evah SISI fo lla ylraen elihw & airyS morf detacidare neeb evah SISI fo LLA ~
sredro evitucexe & evitalsigel fo snezod ~
)snoitatcepxe rieht hctam t'nod yeht fi redivorp erac htlaeh rieht erif nac neht ohw ,snaretev ot rewop lla tsomla srefsnart taht( llib erac htlaeh 'snaretev a ~
)sraey 2 ot nwod sraey 71 ot pu fo snoitaluger detaler dna sesnecil/stimrep gnidliub egral rof semit tiaw gnitanimile sedulcni taht( llib erutcurtsarfni na ~
7102 fo retrauq ts1 eht ni stropxe laoc ni esaercni %85 a ~
llaw pmurT detelpmoc ylluf a tuohtiw neve ,ydaerla redrob nacixeM/SU eht gnissorc slagelli ssel ~
detelpmoc selim 511 revo htiw ,gnidliub decnemmoc yllaiciffo sah llaw pmurT eht ~
)meht gniviecer elpoep ssel +noillim 5( wol raey lareves a ta stneipicer pmats doof ~
recudorp ygrene dna lio 1# s'dlrow eht won si SU eht ~
detacidare snoitaluger gnillik-boj 009 revo ~
setats 41 ni REVE setar tnemyolpmenu tsewol ~
REVE etar pihsrenwoemoh naciremA nacirfA tsehgih ~
sraey 5 ni etar pihsrenwoemoH tsehgih ~
noitcele 6102 eht ecnis detaerc sboj noillim 4.5 ~
)%2.2 ,9102 lirpA fo sa( REVE etar tnemyolpmenu naisA tsewol eht ~
)%7.6 ,9102 lirpA fo sa( REVE setar tnemyolpmenu naciremA nacirfA tsewol eht fo eno ~
)%2.4 ,9102 lirpA fo sa( REVE etar tnemyolpmenu cinapsiH tsewol eht ~
)%4.3 ,9102 lirpA fo sa( sedaced ni setar tnemyolpmenu elamef tsewol eht fo eno ~
sraey 03 ylraen ni etar tnemyolpmenu htuoy tsewol ~
)%6.3 ,9102 lirpA fo sa( sedaced evif ni etar tnemyolpmenu tsewol ~
)000,62 revo llew si WOD eht ,yltnerruc( REVE ecnamrofrep tekram kcots tsehgih ~
sraey 81 ni neeb s'ti tsehgih eht ecnedifnoc remusnoc ~
nalp eht ot gnimrofnoc ton rof dezilanep yllaicnanif gnieb fo daetsni ,sremusnoc ot eciohc eerf gnivig ,delaeper etadnam eracamabO ~
raey tsap eht revo %4.3 & %2.3 desaercni evah ,sgninrae ylruoh egareva & segaw eeyolpme ,evoba eht fo tluser a sa ~
.cte ,.tmgM etsaW ,topeD emoH ,tramlaW ,tsacmoC ,T&TA ,relsyrhC taiF ,elppA morf )snoitpo kcots ni tnelaviuqe eht ro( sesunob rallod noillim 002-001$ gnidulcni ,sesunob ni NOILLIB 1$ revo seeyolpme noillim 6 nevig evah seinapmoc +052 ,tluser a sa dna - sraey 03 ylraen ni )setar etaroproc dna laudividni( llib tuc xat tsegral eht ~
yraunaJ ni nwodtuhs tnemnrevoG gnol-htnom eht etipsed ,)sraey 4 ni tsehgih eht( htworg PDG %2.3 was 1Q 9102 ~
htworg PDG %1.3 revo was 8102 ~
eciffo ni saw amabO shtnom tsom naht )%8.26 ,9102 lirpA fo sa( setar noitapicitrap ecrof robal ylhtnom tnetsisnoc ylevitisop erom ~
thgiarts raey 1 rof dna REVE emit tsrif eht rof )meht rof gnikool elpoep naht elbaliava sboj erom era ereht ,gninaem( tnemyolpme LLUF ta ~
sdrocer ytitnauq noitaerc boj NEETFIF nekorb sah - )deyolpme noillim 546.651 ,9102 lirpA fo sa( REVE ytitnauq ni s# boj tseb ~
detaerc htlaew ni noillirT 21$ revo ~
dehsilpmocca ydaerla adnega raey 8 sih fo %56 revo ~

:)DETADPU( stnemhsilpmoccA noitartsinimdA pmurT 9102-7102

:ytilaer fo esod rehtona tey s'ereh ,woN

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 8:26 pm 

Melania, I think that you should put DB in your ban list too.
It seems he has a strange reversing effect on you !
:mrgreen:

I still don't know why people with a working brain would lose their time reading him.
Stupidity may prove to be toxic and contagious when you expose yourself too much to it.
But, hey, free speech !

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 6:06 am 

Even with a booming economy, Trump can't raise his popularity
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/04/politics/donald-trump-paradox-russia-economy/index.html

Fine... That goes to prove that economy is not all that matters.
8)

But I read that he could lose to almost any Democrat candidates.
Considering the flop of all the 2016 polls, I would rather wait and see.
Too many supporters think he's doing a good job, even when he's giving control of the country to Russia.
There's still a strong 40% of American idiots.
And with the Electoral College, that may prove, again, to be just enough for Trump. :P

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 6:08 am 

Disco Boy wrote:
Caputh wrote:
Gray_Ghost wrote:

Because that's what you and Sean Hannity say and not what the Mueller report says.

BTW have you realized that every time you write "ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:" you are admitting that you have failed to convince somebody; in fact, usually it's everybody.

Post subject: Re: for #LandofDolt45
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 8:42 am 

scuttlebutt 04May2019~:
-The FBI authorized the surveillance of suspect foreign agents infiltrating Trump's campaign, and only after they left the campaign. That the GOP opposes this suggests they want the foreign agents in their midst left alone.

-We've had public figures who sided with dictators abroad; we've had demagogues who indulged bigotry and conspiracy theories at home; we've had politicians with little respect for the rule of law or the Constitution. Until now we've not seen these features combined in a president.

-Do I have these national security issues right?
-Putin is assuaged (and will continue with known malign activities)
-KJU is emboldened (and is now resuming threats)
-MBS is unpunished (and remains an example of oppression of the press)
But hey, the economy is good?

-The U.S. tax code allows orgs to make independent expenditures on politics while concealing their donors’ names — as long as politics isn’t the organization’s “primary activity.” This is called “dark money.”
The IRS is charged w/ policing it. It’s not.

-News of another school shooting - even that phrase, another school shooting - may remind you how an outrageous crime has become a commonplace event.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 10:39 am 

Disco Boy wrote:
Mark Streeter

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 1:33 pm 

Caputh wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

Because that's what you and Sean Hannity say and not what the Mueller report says.

BTW have you realized that every time you write "ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:" you are admitting that you have failed to convince somebody; in fact, usually it's everybody.

No, that's what the report says. You might want to try reading it sometime...

How is it possible for you (or anyone) to be this fucking stupid?! :shock:

Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
Mark Streeter

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/denial

de·ni·al (dĭ-nī′əl)
n.
1. A refusal to comply with or satisfy a request.
a. A refusal to grant the truth of a statement or allegation; a contradiction.
b. Law The formal challenge by a defendant of the truth of an allegation made by the plaintiff.
a. A refusal to accept or believe something, such as a doctrine or belief.
b. Psychology An unconscious defense mechanism characterized by refusal to acknowledge painful realities, thoughts, or feelings.
4. The act of disowning or disavowing; repudiation.
5. Abstinence; self-denial.
disavowal of a person as one's leader.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 1:41 pm 

˙ɹǝpɐǝl s,ǝuo sɐ uosɹǝd ɐ ɟo lɐʍoʌɐsᴉp
˙lɐᴉuǝp-ɟlǝs ;ǝɔuǝuᴉʇsq∀ ˙ϛ
˙uoᴉʇɐᴉpndǝɹ ;ƃuᴉʍoʌɐsᴉp ɹo ƃuᴉuʍosᴉp ɟo ʇɔɐ ǝɥ┴ ˙ㄣ
˙sƃuᴉlǝǝɟ ɹo 'sʇɥƃnoɥʇ 'sǝᴉʇᴉlɐǝɹ lnɟuᴉɐd ǝƃpǝlʍouʞɔɐ oʇ lɐsnɟǝɹ ʎq pǝzᴉɹǝʇɔɐɹɐɥɔ ɯsᴉuɐɥɔǝɯ ǝsuǝɟǝp snoᴉɔsuoɔun u∀ ʎƃoloɥɔʎsԀ ˙q
˙ɟǝᴉlǝq ɹo ǝuᴉɹʇɔop ɐ sɐ ɥɔns 'ƃuᴉɥʇǝɯos ǝʌǝᴉlǝq ɹo ʇdǝɔɔɐ oʇ lɐsnɟǝɹ ∀ ˙ɐ
˙Ɛ
˙ɟɟᴉʇuᴉɐld ǝɥʇ ʎq ǝpɐɯ uoᴉʇɐƃǝllɐ uɐ ɟo ɥʇnɹʇ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʇuɐpuǝɟǝp ɐ ʎq ǝƃuǝllɐɥɔ lɐɯɹoɟ ǝɥ┴ ʍɐ˥ ˙q
˙uoᴉʇɔᴉpɐɹʇuoɔ ɐ ;uoᴉʇɐƃǝllɐ ɹo ʇuǝɯǝʇɐʇs ɐ ɟo ɥʇnɹʇ ǝɥʇ ʇuɐɹƃ oʇ lɐsnɟǝɹ ∀ ˙ɐ
˙ᄅ
˙ʇsǝnbǝɹ ɐ ʎɟsᴉʇɐs ɹo ɥʇᴉʍ ʎldɯoɔ oʇ lɐsnɟǝɹ ∀ ˙Ɩ
˙u
(lə′īu-ĭp) lɐ·ᴉu·ǝp

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 3:30 pm 

OH BOY !
We sure don't have the same keyboard !

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 4:04 pm 

Mij wrote:
OH BOY !
We sure don't have the same keyboard !

My keyboard is supplied by the FBI

01000100 01101001 01110011 01100011 01101111 00100000 01100010 01101111 01111001 00100001 00100000 01010010 01110101 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110100 01101111 01101001 01101100 01100101 01110100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01100010 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01101000 01100001 01101001 01110010 00101110
https://www.rapidtables.com/convert/number/ascii-to-binary.html

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 4:13 pm 

Capitalism runs in cycles, like the seasons, and predicting outcomes is a little like predicting the weather. Governments can actually do things that change how these cycles progress, for good or ill, but to date, historically, they haven't been able to stop the inevitable periodic rise and collapse of the global capitalist economy. Trying to take major credit for any part of it is much like King Canute stopping the tide. He had appropriate knowledge and it only seemed fantastic to the ignorant of his day.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 5:40 pm 

When governments include themselves into a capitalistic economic machine , it is no longer ' Capitalism '.
What you refer to is actually a ' mixed economy '.

How Capitalism Works
https://money.howstuffworks.com/capitalism.htm

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 7:50 pm 

Melania Trump wrote:

01000100 01101001 01110011 01100011 01101111 00100000 01100010 01101111 01111001 00100001 00100000 01010010 01110101 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110100 01101111 01101001 01101100 01100101 01110100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01100010 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01101000 01100001 01101001 01110010 00101110

Funny !
Imagine a whole Zappa album !!!

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 10:06 pm 

Mij wrote:
Melania Trump wrote:

Funny !
Imagine a whole Zappa album !!!

Might be a good way to take down the internet :mrgreen:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 449, 450, 451, 452, 453, 454, 455 ... 557  Next