Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:16 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285 ... 287  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 4540
Location: Over there! (last)
Adam Zyglis
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 7:21 am
Posts: 2610
Location: SLS
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Of poor pedopedro1.....about to get a giant one right up the ass...


Deutsche Bank gets subpoena from Mueller on Trump accounts: source
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1DZ0XN

(This one sentence say it all....)



The above has NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIAN COLLUSION , fool.

Mueller is going down a dead end street and will soon be asked to give up the hike.
He and his team are being shown to be Anti-Trump and biased.
His ORIGINAL investigation can't find anything and now they are pulling at straws.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 30134
Location: Somewhere in time
pedro1 wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Of poor pedopedro1.....about to get a giant one right up the ass...


Deutsche Bank gets subpoena from Mueller on Trump accounts: source
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1DZ0XN

(This one sentence say it all....)



The above has NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIAN COLLUSION , fool.

Mueller is going down a dead end street and will soon be asked to give up the hike.
He and his team are being shown to be Anti-Trump and biased.
His ORIGINAL investigation can't find anything and now they are pulling at straws.



In any case of an exchange for gain which this case is about the first place an investigator looks is Tax returns and from what we know Cheeto was banned from all democratic banking institutions many years ago for non payment due to his many bankruptcies. the only one that would loan him money was Deutsche Bank... :arrow:

This bank is a known money laundering institution and launders mob money out of Russia, fast forward to a few years ago Don douchebag the second said that almost all of their money is Russian related... :shock:

Therefore the Tax papers will show the connection to laundered money the bank records confirm, presto change-o there is the bases for collusion and conspiracy... :!:

These investigators are pros who cut there teeth untangling Mafia webs of money and don't be naive this international money laundering is a deep web just like that trump building in South America, almost no one lives or visits it they buy and sell units to launder money... :o

Everything about this guy is smoke and mirrors and lies, its a three card Monte shell game with no ball, its all crap... :idea:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 7:21 am
Posts: 2610
Location: SLS
Good luck with THAT theory.

Basically it comes down to 1/2 the country trying to oust Trump for any reason ( with no success whatever ) and the other 1/2 trying to keep career dishonest Clintonistas purged from the gov't.

I don't give a shit what letter is behind a name as long as something good gets done in this country.

With the jobs and stock market flourishing , the onerous regulations dwindling coupled with the future outlook of the country and the dramatic rise of the GDP , the ones with the D behind their names , don't look very good.

Do you really want to align yourselves with a guy like S4B and only want a one party ' democracy ' in this country ???

For all your hatred of the current administration , I can't come to any other conclusion but to think that's what most of you want.

The next question would be ' Why ' ??


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 7513
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Of course you don't give a shit. Thats apparent because you will even kmowingly support accused pedophiles to push an agenda.


MOST Americans didn't vote for Trump. out of 300 million plus Americans of voting age, 60 million voted with you. 240 million either voted against you or not at all. Your the minority. The koolade must be extra tasty today.


pedro1 wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Of poor pedopedro1.....about to get a giant one right up the ass...


Deutsche Bank gets subpoena from Mueller on Trump accounts: source
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1DZ0XN

(This one sentence say it all....)



The above has NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIAN COLLUSION , fool.

Mueller is going down a dead end street and will soon be asked to give up the hike.
He and his team are being shown to be Anti-Trump and biased.
His ORIGINAL investigation can't find anything and now they are pulling at straws.


In your dreams....

The investigation is still in it's early stages, despite what the fuck you think. This DIRECTLY has EVERYTHING to do with collusion. Mueller and Comey are both Republicans who were appointed by Republicans btw.

You haven't noticed the multiple arrests? You're getting desperate....and I find that truly hilarious.

:lol:


Guess what....just when YOU thought it wasn't about collusion....this news just breaks now....hahahahahahaahhahahahahfucking ha....suck on that asshole....


Donald Trump Jr. asked Russian lawyer for info on Clinton Foundation
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/do ... on-n826711

It's only going to get worse for your traitor, racist and pedophile side pedopedro1.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 7513
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
I have a gut feeling that Traitor Trump may pull the US out of the Winter Olympics in solidarity with his Communist pal Putin....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-s ... li=BBnb7Kz


Probably see a Tweet about it soon.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 7:21 am
Posts: 2610
Location: SLS
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Of course you don't give a shit. Thats apparent because you will even kmowingly support accused pedophiles to push an agenda.


MOST Americans didn't vote for Trump. out of 300 million plus Americans of voting age, 60 million voted with you. 240 million either voted against you or not at all. Your the minority. The koolade must be extra tasty today.


pedro1 wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Of poor pedopedro1.....about to get a giant one right up the ass...


Deutsche Bank gets subpoena from Mueller on Trump accounts: source
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1DZ0XN

(This one sentence say it all....)



The above has NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIAN COLLUSION , fool.

Mueller is going down a dead end street and will soon be asked to give up the hike.
He and his team are being shown to be Anti-Trump and biased.
His ORIGINAL investigation can't find anything and now they are pulling at straws.


In your dreams....

The investigation is still in it's early stages, despite what the fuck you think. This DIRECTLY has EVERYTHING to do with collusion. Mueller and Comey are both Republicans who were appointed by Republicans btw.

You haven't noticed the multiple arrests? You're getting desperate....and I find that truly hilarious.

:lol:


Guess what....just when YOU thought it wasn't about collusion....this news just breaks now....hahahahahahaahhahahahahfucking ha....suck on that asshole....


Donald Trump Jr. asked Russian lawyer for info on Clinton Foundation
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/do ... on-n826711

It's only going to get worse for your traitor, racist and pedophile side pedopedro1.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 4649
Location: St-Hyacinthe, Québec, Canada
I feel SB is more rejoicing than crying these days !
:lol:

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 7:21 am
Posts: 2610
Location: SLS
Nah , he's the stereotypical crying baby when he doesn't get his way.
You've read his posts.
A lot like yours.

Birds (brains) of a feather.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 7513
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Look, another Republican pedophile...

Ex-Oklahoma lawmaker pleads guilty to child sex trafficking
OKLAHOMA CITY — A former Oklahoma state senator accused of engaging in child prostitution and pornography pleaded guilty Thursday to a federal charge of child sex trafficking.

Former two-term Republican state Sen. Ralph Shortey entered his plea before U.S. District Judge Timothy DeGiusti in exchange for federal prosecutors dropping three child pornography charges against him.....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11 ... cking.html



Even though it's Fox News, pedopedro1 will still call this fake news, because he's a brainwashed crybaby who can't handle criticisms against his god Trump or his pedoparty republicunts.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 30134
Location: Somewhere in time
pedro1 wrote:
Good luck with THAT theory.

Basically it comes down to 1/2 the country trying to oust Trump for any reason ( with no success whatever ) and the other 1/2 trying to keep career dishonest Clintonistas purged from the gov't.

I don't give a shit what letter is behind a name as long as something good gets done in this country.

With the jobs and stock market flourishing , the onerous regulations dwindling coupled with the future outlook of the country and the dramatic rise of the GDP , the ones with the D behind their names , don't look very good.

Do you really want to align yourselves with a guy like S4B and only want a one party ' democracy ' in this country ???

For all your hatred of the current administration , I can't come to any other conclusion but to think that's what most of you want.

The next question would be ' Why ' ??



These people are career agents, the forks in, from what we see, about 3% of what they have...the question now is who isn't going to jail... :idea:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:28 pm
Posts: 4235
Location: in the tiny dirt somewhere
Image
Really? They accused Jesus of being a pedophile? I had no idea...

_________________
Ultimately, who gives a fuck anyway?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 5077
Location: Vancouver, BC
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
REAL NEWS

Sexual Assaulter endorses Child Molester.


Nope.

_________________
"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 6839
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
MentalTossFlycoon wrote:
Image
Really? They accused Jesus of being a pedophile? I had no idea...


:lol:

I don't know about pedophilia, but he did hang out with 12 guys a lot and at least one prostitute.

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 29935
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
Caputh wrote:
MentalTossFlycoon wrote:
Image
Really? They accused Jesus of being a pedophile? I had no idea...


:lol:

I don't know about pedophilia, but he did hang out with 12 guys a lot and at least one prostitute.

Didn't he say "Suffer the little children to cum onto me." ?

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 4540
Location: Over there! (last)
Clay Jones
Image

Gary McCoy
Image

Gary Varvel
Image

Marian Kamensky
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 6839
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
just plain doug wrote:
Didn't he say "Suffer the little children to cum onto me." ?

:lol:
Yeah and doesn't Mark 9:36-37 sound a bit Michael Jacksony?

"Taking a child, He set him before them, and taking him in His arms, He said to them, "Whoever receives one child like this in My name receives Me; and whoever receives Me does not receive Me, but Him who sent Me."

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 7:21 am
Posts: 2610
Location: SLS
SPACEBROTHER wrote:


Deutsche Bank gets subpoena from Mueller on Trump accounts: source
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1DZ0XN


According to our information, the subpoena from Mr. Mueller, who is investigating Russian meddling in the 2016 US elections, is in connection with Mr. Trump’s camp, requiring the bank to provide information on financial transactions and loans. It remains unclear whether the subpoena relates to the US president personally or a family member.

https://global.handelsblatt.com/finance ... ler-861828


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:58 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 4649
Location: St-Hyacinthe, Québec, Canada
pedro1 wrote:
Nah , he's the stereotypical crying baby when he doesn't get his way.
You've read his posts.
A lot like yours.

Birds (brains) of a feather.

Tommy, you're crying again !
:smoke:

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 7:21 am
Posts: 2610
Location: SLS
You canucks get everything backward , don't you ?
:roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 7513
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
pedopedro1 wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:


Deutsche Bank gets subpoena from Mueller on Trump accounts: source
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1DZ0XN


According to our information, the subpoena from Mr. Mueller, who is investigating Russian meddling in the 2016 US elections, is in connection with Mr. Trump’s camp, requiring the bank to provide information on financial transactions and loans. It remains unclear whether the subpoena relates to the US president personally or a family member.

https://global.handelsblatt.com/finance ... ler-861828


Actually, the very first two sentences of the article explicitely state...

"Deutsche Bank has been served. US investigators are demanding that it provide information on dealings linked to the Trumps."
https://global.handelsblatt.com/finance ... ank-861185

...so much for your wishful thinking.

...but what do you care anyways? You're so brainwashed that you'll even support/defend a pedophile in order to hold a Republicunt seat. Sick motherfucker. The racism and treason wasn't bad enough, so you had to go full on "pedo" just to see how much the cult of personality has mind control over you.


edit - one more point...

Now that money laundering with Russia is part of the criminal investigation into Trump, threre's no need for the "pee pee tapes" to surface. This is far more criminally severe and embarrassing.

2018 is ramping up to be even crazier than the lead up to the 2016 general election. Treason, money laundering, pedophillia, criminal sexual assault, reignition of the Cold War, undoing 70 years of the fight against Islamic terrorism with one penstroke regarding today's Israel news.....oh, and the oncoming massive jobs losses....keep your eyes open for that last one.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:57 pm
Posts: 1363
just plain doug wrote:
Caputh wrote:
MentalTossFlycoon wrote:
Image
Really? They accused Jesus of being a pedophile? I had no idea...


:lol:

I don't know about pedophilia, but he did hang out with 12 guys a lot and at least one prostitute.

Didn't he say "Suffer the little children to cum onto me." ?


OMG, their Dumb All Over & Fuckin Ugly (forget the on the side).

What a bunch of Yankee Doodles, Yeah all deserve Trump and what ya get :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 4649
Location: St-Hyacinthe, Québec, Canada
pedro1 wrote:
You canucks get everything backward , don't you ?
:roll:

I wouldn't talk if I were you !
You think lies is truth.
How backward can it be ?
:P

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 29935
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
pedro1 wrote:
You canucks get everything backward , don't you ?
:roll:

Yeah, well, since I'm married to an american citizen, I won't make a sweeping generalization about Yanks (tempting though it may be).

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 4815
just plain doug wrote:
pedro1 wrote:
You canucks get everything backward , don't you ?
:roll:

Yeah, well, since I'm married to an american citizen, I won't make a sweeping generalization about Yanks (tempting though it may be).

Aw c'mon, Doug. Can we have just one sweeping generalization?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285 ... 287  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group