Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:09 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284 ... 287  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 4540
Location: Over there! (last)
Tom Toles
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:57 pm
Posts: 1363
just plain doug wrote:
Image


:mrgreen: :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 4815
Mij wrote:
polydigm wrote:
Mij wrote:
Trump being the REAL problem ...
Do you mean that literally? Do you believe that if the US gets rid of Trump, all their problems will be solved?


Read again !
I sais he was the REAL problem.
I didn't say he was the ONLY problem !
:smoke:

Seems like you didn't "literally" read my previous post.
:smoke:

The way I read it, Mij, and I could be wrong, but the way I read it is Poly is pointing out how simple minded you're acting. Trump is the REAl problem? How about the lawyers and secret service agents who surround and protect him? How about the millions who voted for him and still support him? How about the unseen ones above him who propped him up into this position of (the illusion of) power? Do we get rid of all of them as well? Are you suggesting genocide?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 4649
Location: St-Hyacinthe, Québec, Canada
If you want to solve all the problems at once, you'll do nothing, cause it's impossible.

I'll keep on blasting Trump. Silence's not an option.
In fact, talking about Trump goofs is a duty.
It affects much more than just the USA.
And could lead to very bad things.
Too much power in the wrong hands.

The house is burning, the car won't start.
Go for the urgency.

Trump is a start.

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 4540
Location: Over there! (last)
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
MentalTossFlycoon wrote:
Plook wrote:
Now we know were Cheeto got the idea for his hair... :mrgreen:
I think a good part of it came from his mother, SoftServ:
Image
They were literally separated at birth. 8)
When Donald Trump was born - the doctor slapped his mother. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 6839
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Question: Isn't secretly negotiating with a foreign power to lift or mitigate sanctions while one's own government is involved in imposing sanctions on said foreign power the definition of treason?

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 4815
^ Let's say it is. Then what?

Banking is a pyramid scheme, insurance companies are like the old mafia offering us protection at extortionate prices, the media has waged war on our consciousness- made us stupid and docile, innovation for innovation's sake has created a trash heap of worthless garbage that spreads and spreads, people now lap up things that will never last while ignoring the things in life that last forever, health care is too expensive, speeding tickets arrive via the US mail, celebrities are propped up by the media and then destroyed by the media, rivers that flowed for thousands of years are dammed, water polluted, property bought and sold, people bought and sold, people oppressed based on class/skin color/sexual preference, conglomerates force their worthless products down our throats- products that will break and need to be replaced next christmas, schools are gutted, education is reduced to baby sitting, poor old folks - shells of their former selves - being kept alive in Adult Care Facilities, fast food devoid of any real nutrition on every block, the moon turned into our own personal bitch, space is just another frontier for us to ruin, religion is just a place to hide while throwing stones from your glass house, political cartoonists who have about as much insight and artistic skill as a brain damaged syphilitic prostitute, the existence of political parties that serve only to inflame the differences that would separate us- to drive wedges into the crevices of our hearts- to divide us into factions- cowboys over here, indians over there, heterosexuals over here, homosexuals over there, blacks here, whites there, gun owners here, people with no guns there, vegetarians on this side, meat eaters on that side, dems in this room, republicans in that room. People, with their inability to see the real problem, are the real problem. Trump is a symptom. How have you changed your own lifestyle to insure that we do not keep heading further into darkness? Or do you not take any responsibility for your part in the history of civilization?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 pm
Posts: 6557
^^So, would you say you are a glass half empty person, or a glass half full person?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 4540
Location: Over there! (last)
. . . broken glass, perhaps? 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:03 pm
Posts: 6643
Location: Pouting for you? Punky Meadows, pouting for you?!!
Mij wrote:
polydigm wrote:
Mij wrote:
Trump being the REAL problem ...
Do you mean that literally? Do you believe that if the US gets rid of Trump, all their problems will be solved?


Read again !
I sais he was the REAL problem.
I didn't say he was the ONLY problem !
:smoke:

Seems like you didn't "literally" read my previous post.
:smoke:
English is not your first language. In English when someone says "the problem", they mean the only problem, otherwise they would say "a problem". That is why I asked if you meant it literally, rather than just jump to conclusions. I asked questions without making assumptions. If you're just going to be rude about it you can fuck off.

_________________
The way I see it Barry, this should be a very dynamite show.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 7396
Location: The Thumb
Image

_________________
*********************************************************************
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 4815
KUIII wrote:
^^So, would you say you are a glass half empty person, or a glass half full person?

Is Earth the glass? It's full.

Mij and I were focusing on the problem(s), you see. I don't spend my days wallowing in our decline. Not until I get to the Zappa forum and run into Mij.
I try to look on the bright side of my own life
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:Land of #Dolt45
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:14 am
Posts: 4860
KUIII wrote:
^^So, would you say you are a glass half empty person, or a glass half full person?


ha! I think it's funny he acts like this is all new, or that he's the first person to ever come up with that.
Wasn't that the guy who said he was gonna 'raise the standard'?
hahahahaha

_________________
" . . . On the outside now . . ."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:33 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 4649
Location: St-Hyacinthe, Québec, Canada
polydigm wrote:
English is not your first language. In English when someone says "the problem", they mean the only problem, otherwise they would say "a problem". That is why I asked if you meant it literally, rather than just jump to conclusions. I asked questions without making assumptions. If you're just going to be rude about it you can fuck off.


Oh, that good ol' language barrier...
In French, THE REAL problem , or even , A REAL problem , won't eliminate all the other problems.
It just points out a problem more important than the others.
THE REAL problem will mean that there is ONE problem more important than the rest.
A REAL problem will mean one REAL problem among the others.
In either case, it won't mean that there is not any other problems.

Sorry if you thought I was being rude, I wasn't. I used the words you used.
Maybe the icon made you think otherwise, but it was not my intent.

Should we talk now about "emoji barrier " ?

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 6839
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Caputh wrote:
Question: Isn't secretly negotiating with a foreign power to lift or mitigate sanctions while one's own government is involved in imposing sanctions on said foreign power the definition of treason?

downer mydnyte wrote:
^ Let's say it is. Then what?

Banking is a pyramid scheme, insurance companies are like the old mafia offering us protection at extortionate prices, the media has waged war on our consciousness- made us stupid and docile, innovation for innovation's sake has created a trash heap of worthless garbage that spreads and spreads, people now lap up things that will never last while ignoring the things in life that last forever, health care is too expensive, speeding tickets arrive via the US mail, celebrities are propped up by the media and then destroyed by the media, rivers that flowed for thousands of years are dammed, water polluted, property bought and sold, people bought and sold, people oppressed based on class/skin color/sexual preference, conglomerates force their worthless products down our throats- products that will break and need to be replaced next christmas, schools are gutted, education is reduced to baby sitting, poor old folks - shells of their former selves - being kept alive in Adult Care Facilities, fast food devoid of any real nutrition on every block, the moon turned into our own personal bitch, space is just another frontier for us to ruin, religion is just a place to hide while throwing stones from your glass house, political cartoonists who have about as much insight and artistic skill as a brain damaged syphilitic prostitute, the existence of political parties that serve only to inflame the differences that would separate us- to drive wedges into the crevices of our hearts- to divide us into factions- cowboys over here, indians over there, heterosexuals over here, homosexuals over there, blacks here, whites there, gun owners here, people with no guns there, vegetarians on this side, meat eaters on that side, dems in this room, republicans in that room. People, with their inability to see the real problem, are the real problem. Trump is a symptom. How have you changed your own lifestyle to insure that we do not keep heading further into darkness? Or do you not take any responsibility for your part in the history of civilization?


Actually, I was asking a genuine question and hoping to elicit responses/opinions.

You seem to find the answer to this particular question not to be particularly interesting - which is fair enough, though it does rather beg the question why you bother answering it at all.

As to how far my responsibility for my part in the history of civilization goes, I would argue that it's effects are rather limited, no matter how much responsibility I assume. In fact, I would argue that the effects of my acknowledging my responsibility to my part in the history of civilization are even more limited than Trump's responsibility and, indeed, his part.

I'm sorry if that makes me the "real" problem.

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 7513
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
So Trump, and McConnell, who said he believes the accusers of Roy Moore, now officially endorse an accused child molester for the senate.

The score:

pedopedro1 and Disco Asshole will call it fake news.

Downer Asshole will continue to be the closet supporter of Trump.

All three of you are peas-in-a-pod. Out-of-touch low lives. You can all go fuck yourselves.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:57 pm
Posts: 1363
Trump vs Talking Heads - Swedemason

https://youtu.be/nSuregWhlWk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 5077
Location: Vancouver, BC
Oooooops! It looks like we've found even more FAKE NEWS and that Brian Ross is at it YET AGAIN (what's the count now?!)...


http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStor ... r-51537428


After erroneous Flynn report, ABC News suspends Brian Ross

By JOCELYN NOVECK, AP NATIONAL WRITER
NEW YORK — Dec 3, 2017, 5:45 AM ET
Brian Ross The Associated Press


In this Nov. 16, 2015 photo provided by ABC, correspondent Brian Ross speaks on "Good Morning America," which airs on the ABC Television Network, in New York. ABC has suspended investigative reporter Ross Saturday, Dec. 2, 2017, for four weeks without pay for the network’s incorrect Michael Flynn report on Friday. (Fred Lee/ABC via AP)more +
Email
ABC News on Saturday suspended investigative reporter Brian Ross for four weeks without pay for his erroneous report on Michael Flynn, which it called a "serious error."

Ross, citing an unnamed confidant of Flynn, the former national security adviser, had reported Friday that then-candidate Donald Trump had directed Flynn to make contact with the Russians. That would have been an explosive development in the ongoing investigation into whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to interfere in the election. But hours later, Ross clarified his report on the evening news, saying that his source now said Trump had done so not as a candidate, but as president-elect. At that point, he said, Trump had asked Flynn to contact the Russians about issues including working together to fight ISIS.

ABC was widely criticized for merely clarifying and not correcting the report. It issued a correction later in the evening.

"We deeply regret and apologize for the serious error we made yesterday," the network said in a statement Saturday. "The reporting conveyed by Brian Ross during the special report had not been fully vetted through our editorial standards process. As a result of our continued reporting over the next several hours ultimately we determined the information was wrong and we corrected the mistake on air and online.

"It is vital we get the story right and retain the trust we have built with our audience — these are our core principles. We fell far short of that yesterday. Effective immediately, Brian Ross will be suspended for four weeks without pay."

The news brought swift reaction from Trump, who tweeted: "Congratulations to @ABC News for suspending Brian Ross for his horrendously inaccurate and dishonest report on the Russia, Russia, Russia Witch Hunt. More Networks and "papers" should do the same with their Fake News!"

As for Ross, who is ABC's chief investigative correspondent, he tweeted: "My job is to hold people accountable and that's why I agree with being held accountable myself."

Ross, 69, joined the network in 1994. He has won a slew of journalism awards, including, according to his ABC bio, six George Polk awards, six Peabody awards and two Emmys, among others.

He also, though, has drawn criticism for previous errors. In just one example, ABC had to apologize in 2012 when Ross reported on "Good Morning America" that James Holmes, the suspect in the movie theater shooting in Aurora, Colorado, might be connected to the tea party, based on a name listed on a web page. It turned out to be a different "Jim Holmes." Ross was criticized for politicizing the story with the error.

Journalism analyst Roy Peter Clark, senior scholar at the Poynter Institute, a nonprofit journalism school based in Florida, noted that while reporting errors are always serious, the current media climate — in which the president is accusing mainstream outlets of purveying "fake news" — renders the stakes even higher.

"There has been a significant change in the political culture in the last two years," Clark said. "That change has had many consequences for the practice of journalism. When the president of the United States refers to the press collectively as an enemy of the people, the people who support that view will interpret certain acts of journalism as being evidence that the president is correct."

"The problem," Clark added, "is that a mistake like this, even though it's ultimately corrected, and the reporter punished for it, feeds into a narrative that is now poisonous. When there is a clear mistake, it can be translated by folks who are attacking the press as bias. I think it's very important for journalists in this political culture to be more aggressive, and more cautious at the same time."

_________________
"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 4540
Location: Over there! (last)
REAL NEWS

Sexual Assaulter endorses Child Molester.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:51 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 7:21 am
Posts: 2610
Location: SLS
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
You can all go fuck yourselves.


:roll:

The only people getting fucked are you Clintonistas.
The worst is yet to come.

:wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 7513
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
pedopedro1 wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
You can all go fuck yourselves.


:roll:

The only people getting fucked are you Clintonistas.
The worst is yet to come.

:wink:



Dream on. The worst IS yet to come, but your not going to like the end result.


There's a price to pay for treason and child molestation.


Pedophile Boy wrote:
...But hours later, Ross clarified his report on the evening news, saying that his source now said Trump had done so not as a candidate, but as president-elect...


Whether he did it as a candidate, or in transition, it's still an impeachable crime. :lol:

Dumbfuck.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 6839
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
"As far as constitutional duties placed on the official President Elect, that person becomes a government official after taking the oath, which qualifies the new President to start the “Execution of his Office.” The earliest that can happen is at 12 p.m. on January 20."
https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/wha ... dent-elect

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 4540
Location: Over there! (last)
Monte Wolverton
Image

Chris Britt
Image

Nate Beeler
Image

Tom Toles
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:48 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 7:21 am
Posts: 2610
Location: SLS
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
pedopedro1 wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
You can all go fuck yourselves.


:roll:

The only people getting fucked are you Clintonistas.
The worst is yet to come.

:wink:



Dream on. The worst IS yet to come, but your not going to like the end result.


There's a price to pay for treason and child molestation.


Pedophile Boy wrote:
...But hours later, Ross clarified his report on the evening news, saying that his source now said Trump had done so not as a candidate, but as president-elect...


Whether he did it as a candidate, or in transition, it's still an impeachable crime. :lol:

Dumbfuck.


Hey asswipe , you and your pals have been looking for OVER a year to find a crime of collusion.
COLLUSION is the reason for the investigation , NOT this other little bullshit that Mueller has created.
Mueller and the rest of the Clintonistas are going to be asked to step away from the table real soon and the the investigations on the REAL collusion begin.
Those will start with the DNC fixing the election to get Bernie out of the way and then to the main event.
The FAKE dossier.

I'm afraid you , and your little clique here , are the real dumbfucks.

:mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 7513
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Of poor pedopedro1.....about to get a giant one right up the ass...


Deutsche Bank gets subpoena from Mueller on Trump accounts: source
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1DZ0XN

(This one sentence say it all....)

"A source close to Deutsche Bank said the bank had run checks on Trump’s financial dealings with Russia."


.....better stock up on the Vasoline pedopedro1. Karma always wins.


oh, btw - everything in the Dossier that has been investigated has been proven accurate so far....

http://wwno.org/post/journalist-investi ... -collusion

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/15/book- ... -accurate/


....and the investigation will continue on, and won't be going away anytime soon.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284 ... 287  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group