Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:09 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362 ... 371  Next
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:29 pm 

Milton Bradley wrote:
Still looking for evidence of previous president -the one Don is obsessed with- to find the listening device he placed in the Oval Office to spy on him. Y'know, like...oh...I don't know...an actual listening device. :roll:

Love to Russia and N.Korea

They took phone records, and had a person actually reporting what was said and so forth . Haven't you been watching the news, just search DOJ and subpoena. It's all about who gave authority to do such. It is coming to a head, just too slowly.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:08 pm 

Trump fans, skip this one.
Anyway, you're stranger to truth, so tell yourself I'm whatever you want, as if I care, and go on your religious adoration...

There's an article I found about Trump's ignorance about anything related to NK and what went on BEFORE him.
http://www.msn.com/fr-ca/actualites/mon ... ocid=ientp

It's in French. let me translate (excuse my poor english)...

TRUMP said:
Now, everybody may now feel secure, way more than the first day of my Presidency. There's no more nuclear threat from NK. Before I
took the presidency, everyone thought that we would go into a war with NK. Obama said NK was our most important and dangerous problem. It's over, it's solved. Sleep well tonight.

TRUTH:
Trump is wrong in suggesting NK is not a nuclear menace anymore. The 5 hours summit permitted to the two leaders to express optimism et show the world their new relation. But neither country tell a word about how and when Pyongyang would denuclearize, nor any light was brought on unspecified "protections" that Trump promised to Mr.Kim and his regime

Trump said that an exhaustive verification of denuclearization would be included in a final accord that is yet to be negociated with NK. Nothing's done on that.

Pyongyang has now about 50 nuclear warheads and its nuclear program is spread through about a hundred places built through time to elude international investigations.

Trump is wrong when he said that a war was planned with NK before he gained the presidency. It's after his arrival that NK began testing an international missile and that the warlike rhetoric went on. It intensified when Trump qualified its opponent of «Rocket Man» and that Kim J.U. promised to tame that deranged senile old man.

TRUMP said:
«President Kim et me just signed an accord in which he engages himself to achieve the denuclearization of NK and we agreed to go on with firm negociations to do it as fast as possible. No other administration tried that before.

TRUTH:
He's wrong. Bill Clinton and George W. Bush did some negociations.

Clinton concluded an accord in 1994 that stopped plutonium production for 8 years, freezing what was then a very small atomic arsenal. George W. Bush took a more firm position and the 1994 accord went down the drain because of suspicions about a secret North uranium program. But Bush however resume negociations. It led to temporary deactivation of some nuclear installations. Eventually, the negociations ceased because of disputes about verifications.

TRUMP said:
«He (Kim) mentionned they took a path in the past end, as you know, nothing happened. North Koreans took billions Under Clinton's presidency. They took billons and nothing happened. Clinton spent 3 billions and USA got nothing in return.»

TRUTH:
Trump's figures are wrong. Clinton and Bush together spent 1.3 billion from 1995 to 2008, according to the Congressional Research Service, a non-partisan service from Congress. More than half of this money was for food, and 40% for energetic help.

Trump is also wrong when he said that «nothing happened in retrun». NK stopped plutonium production for 8 years. However the quality of the progress made is questionable because of suspicions that emerged later that NK secretly tried to enrich uranium.

-------------------------------------------

So, my comment : all that fuss for nothing. In French we say that it is "un pétard mouillé".
:smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:50 pm 

Plook wrote:
Singapore agreement one page no details, no guarantees, fake deal...the Iranian Agreement 159 pages with very strict parameters real deal . . .
Drew Sheneman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:52 pm 

Where are the trump lovers now :smoke:

Post subject: Re: P A R D O N Donald
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:46 am 

Trump's biggest nightmare in the Russia investigation may be about to come true
Sonam Sheth 4 hrs ago

President Donald Trump was furious when it surfaced in April that the FBI had raided properties of Michael Cohen, his longtime lawyer. Soon after, people in Trump's orbit began discussing the possibility that Cohen would flip.

They were worried, experts said, because as Trump's lawyer and a member of his innermost circle, Cohen could do a lot of damage if he were backed into a corner.

Now, it looks as if he just might be.

© Win McNamee/Getty Images Donald Trump in Washington this month.

ABC News reported on Wednesday that Cohen may be poised to cooperate with federal prosecutors in New York after his lawyers stopped representing him in the Manhattan US attorney's investigation. That case focuses on whether Cohen committed bank fraud, wire fraud, or campaign-finance violations related to his work for Trump and his payment to the adult-film actress Stormy Daniels shortly before the 2016 presidential election.

CNN later said Cohen had found a new lawyer, but the outlet didn't have a name to report. A source told CNN that Cohen hadn't met with prosecutors to try to cut a deal and that it was unclear whether he was trying to turn on Trump. NBC News' Katy Tur also reported that Cohen expected to be arrested soon.

Patrick Cotter, a longtime former federal prosecutor who has worked with members of the special counsel Robert Mueller's team, said it was likely that Cohen's initial lawyers split because he raised the possibility of cooperating with prosecutors amid his mounting legal troubles.

"There are a lot of defence lawyers who don't want to be associated with a client who cooperates because it hurts their reputation," Cotter said. "So it's entirely likely they pulled out of representing him and told him to find a new defence lawyer who will work with him to strike a deal."

'The damage Cohen can do is far greater than everybody else combined'

© Spencer Platt/Getty Images Michael Cohen

If Cohen agrees to cooperate, it would be part of what's known as a global resolution. That means Cohen would be cooperating not only with the Manhattan US attorney's office but with any other federal criminal inquiries - like the Russia investigation - that he may have information about.

"Anyone that takes care of problems and buries the bodies is not someone you want to testify against you," said Jeffrey Cramer, a former federal prosecutor who spent 12 years at the Justice Department. "The damage Cohen can do is far greater than everybody else combined."

Cohen has been referred to at different times as Trump's fixer, pit bull, and consigliere. He is a key figure in several threads of the Russia investigation, including:
The Trump Organisation's push to build a Trump Tower in Moscow at the height of the campaign.
The proposal for a Russia-friendly "peace plan" in February 2017 that called for the US to lift sanctions on Russia in exchange for Moscow withdrawing its support for pro-Russia separatists in eastern Ukraine.
The so-called Steele dossier's allegation that Cohen secretly travelled to Prague in the summer of 2016 to meet with representatives of the Kremlin.

Alex Whiting, a longtime former federal prosecutor in Boston and Washington, DC, said Cohen's potential cooperation would be "a very big deal for both the Russia investigation and Trump's actions and knowledge."

"By all accounts, Cohen was close to Trump and was relied on by Trump to clean up some of his messes," Whiting said. "If Trump broke the law with respect to collusion with Russia during the campaign or in other respects, it is very possible that Cohen knows about it."

Whiting also pointed to previous news reports highlighting that Trump and his allies were nervous about Cohen flipping.

"Now it may be happening," Whiting said.

What would happen if Cohen flipped

© Leon Neal/Getty Images Donald Trump

The extent of what Cohen knows that could fall outside attorney-client privilege is unclear.

Cotter said that before the government agrees to a plea deal, prosecutors typically sit down with a defendant's attorney and later with the defendant for a proffer session, during which a defendant tells prosecutors what they know.

If prosecutors decide the information they're getting is valuable enough, they agree to a plea deal with a defendant.

While all parties would need to take steps to ensure attorney-client privilege is protected in the event Cohen cooperates, there's one important exception that would not fall under that umbrella, known as the crime-fraud exception. The rule states that a communication between an attorney and a client is not protected if it was made with the intent to commit or further a crime.

"Just think about Cohen's proximity to Trump, his longevity in the Trump orbit, the fixer nature of his role for Trump, and his involvement in matters of interest to both the Russia and Stormy Daniels investigations," said Andrew Wright, a professor at Savannah Law School who served as an associate White House counsel under President Barack Obama.

Wright added: "This is a seismic development."

http://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/world/tru ... ocid=ientp

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:48 am 

You lefties SUCK!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:09 am 

^^^^
Political analysis that is intellectual, forthright, tolerant, all-encompassing and breathtaking in its many-facetted enlightenment, as well as being not hacky at all . The way forward! :smurf:

Last edited by Caputh on Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:10 am 

Caputh wrote:
^^^^
Political analysis that is intellectual, forthright, tolerant and all-encompassing. The way forward! :smurf:

E

A

T

S

H

I

T

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:12 am 

Aaah, the master ANALyst strikes again and just while I was editing my post, too - the cheeky chappy!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:35 am 

Something I've noticed is that there is a pattern with all these people mad at winning.

THEY'RE LOSERS!!

Last edited by ChestPainsProds on Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:57 am 

How right you are!

Although I'm kind of wondering how I can actually intone your first sentence ("Something I've noticed is that there is a pattern with all these people mad at winning?") as a question. Is it?

In the words of the great guru...
"We're going to win so much you'll be tired of winning".

Feeling spent yet, jaypfunk?

BTW, you're really filling the gap with all those great big spaces you leave in your posts. Do you want the page to be over so quickly? Or do you do it to add Shakespearean dramatic effect?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:23 am 

Caputh wrote:
How right you are!

Although I'm kind of wondering how I can actually intone your first sentence ("Something I've noticed is that there is a pattern with all these people mad at winning?") as a question. Is it?

In the words of the great guru...
"We're going to win so much you'll be tired of winning".

Feeling spent yet, jaypfunk?

BTW, you're really filling the gap with all those great big spaces you leave in your posts. Do you want the page to be over so quickly? Or do you do it to add Shakespearean dramatic effect?

The ? at the end of that sentence was a typo you stupid dicknose. Relax. I fixed it so your retard head doesn't explode. Happy? Idiot.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:34 am 

Pithy, as always.

I'm terribly sorry, I seem to have temporarily developed a lisp.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:39 am 

Caputh wrote:
Pithy, as always.

I'm terribly sorry, I seem to have temporarily developed a lisp.

Fag

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:05 am 

Suck on this you stupid libfucks!!

Report: Peter Strzok Vowed ‘We’ Would ‘Stop’ Trump from Becoming President

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... president/

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:08 am 

When jobs get handed out to family members.Most powerful son-in-law in U.S. presidential history. We call it riding the gravy train. Give yourself a pay raise.

Post subject: Re:#Dolt45
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:28 am 

And, I know you don't know what this means Johnny, but for one, it shows that when you don't know the facts, and don't know the law, you have nothing left to do but call people names. SAD!

ChestPainsProds wrote:
Suck on this you stupid libfucks!!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... president/

And THIS! Inspector General at the DOJ has just said there was no political bias by Strozk and Page that affected their investigation.
http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/392260-doj-watchdog-does-not-fault-fbis-strzok-page-for-political-bias

Why don't you suck on a rock Johnny? A real big one and make sure all of it goes all the way in your mouth. I don't even care if you lose a few teeth. The lisp that would enable might even give you some charisma.

Post subject: Re:#LandofDolt45
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:48 am 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Milton Bradley wrote:
Still looking for evidence of previous president -the one Don is obsessed with- to find the listening device he placed in the Oval Office to spy on him. Y'know, like...oh...I don't know...an actual listening device. :roll:

Love to Russia and N.Korea

They took phone records, and had a person actually reporting what was said and so forth . Haven't you been watching the news, just search DOJ and subpoena. It's all about who gave authority to do such. It is coming to a head, just too slowly.

They took phone records legally as a legal act in investigating poential criminal wrongdoing. That's called LEGAL and it was JUSTIFIED by a Federal Judge and some of it by a grand jury proceeding. But if you knew how it all worked and weren't part of that dumb television cult, you might have had to think before typing falsehoods here and looking like the fool you do :smoke:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:00 am 

Jaypfunk - I'm still kind of wondering about your motivation for posting here. What's the attraction?

Your last posts consisted of...

"You lefties SUCK!"

"Eat shit"

"Something I've noticed is that there is a pattern with all these people mad at winning? They're all losers"

"The ? at the end of that sentence was a typo you stupid dicknose. Relax. I fixed it so your retard head doesn't explode. Happy? Idiot."

"Fag"

"Suck on this you stupid libfucks!!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... president/"

We've already established that you don't post to convince any people of different opinions other than you have - you've said this yourself already.
If you think a link to Breitbart.com is likely to convince the waverers, let me assure you that the chance is remote.

Do you post because you think it is amusing?
Let me assure you, that only those of a below average intelligence would find any of the above posts amusing. What you posted above is not Oscar Wilde. In fact, it's not even Dennis Miller. Maybe you're appealing to a kind of sub Dennis Miller audience?

Do you post such stuff because you wish to hurt other's feelings?
My feelings, at least, are not hurt. Carry on! Your insults (in contrast to earlier insults you have made to others) are truly run-of-the-mill. Why don't you find some new ones?

Do you post as a kind of punching bag? This seems to me to be the most explicable motivation. Otherwise your close acquaintances and family would be long dead and I suppose the majority of posters should be proud that we have prevented their sudden death.

Do you perhaps post to thumb your nose jauntily at the forum's moderator, because he already banned you once?

Do you post because your drumming career has dried up somewhat? I hope not. From an uninformed POV, you appeared to have some talent.

Do you post because you can't post this stuff on Zappateers without them deleting it, despite the fact that you've uploaded a large amount of very interesting stuff?

Do you post in this way because you have a pent up resentment against people outside your family and acquaintances, who you would, in reality really like to insult?

Are you being paid?

Are you having fun?

Signed
Mildly interested...

Last edited by Caputh on Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:08 am 

ChestPainsProds wrote:

Banned not once, but twice, under different names!

Will the third time be the charm?

[My vote Caputh is that he's actually a closeted masochist and his only constructive expression for that is beating the shit out of defenseless drumskins for which he doesn't get NEAR enough credit for having accomplished... good drummer, terrible online troll]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:12 am 

Please nobody laugh: the promotional video the White House made for the Trump and Kim Jong-un summit.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:16 am 

Caputh wrote:
Jaypfunk - I'm still kind of wondering about your motivation for posting here. What's the attraction?

Your last posts consisted of...

"You lefties SUCK!"

"Eat shit"

"Something I've noticed is that there is a pattern with all these people mad at winning? They're all losers"

"The ? at the end of that sentence was a typo you stupid dicknose. Relax. I fixed it so your retard head doesn't explode. Happy? Idiot."

"Fag"

"Suck on this you stupid libfucks!!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... president/"

We've already established that you don't post to convince any people of different opinions other than you have - you've said this yourself already.
If you think a link to Breitbart.com is likely to convince the waverers, let me assure you that the chance is remote.

Do you post because you think it is amusing?
Let me assure you, that only those of a below average intelligence would find any of the above posts amusing. What you posted above is not Oscar Wilde. In fact, it's not even Dennis Miller. Maybe you're appealing to a kind of sub Dennis Miller audience?

Do you post such stuff because you wish to hurt other's feelings?
My feelings, at least, are not hurt. Carry on! Your insults (in contrast to earlier insults you have made to others) are truly run-of-the-mill. Why don't you find some new ones?

Do you post as a kind of punching bag? This seems to me to be the most explicable motivation. Otherwise your close acquaintances and family would be long dead and I suppose the majority of posters should be proud that we have prevented their sudden death.

Do you perhaps post to thumb your nose jauntily at the forum's moderator, because he already banned you once?

Do you post because your drumming career has dried up somewhat? I hope not. From an uninformed POV, you appeared to have some talent.

Do you post because you can't post this stuff on Zappateers without them deleting it, despite the fact that you've uploaded a large amount of very interesting stuff?

Do you post in this way because you have a pent up resentment against people outside your family and acquaintances, who you would, in reality really like to insult?

Are you being paid?

Are you having fun?

Signed
Mildly interested...

Holy shit. Obsess much? Get a fuckin’ life.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:18 am 

YAY! IT'S THE JOHNNY TUSCADERO SHOW!!!!

Come on kids let's put our hands together for Johnny
for [NOT] exposing those mean elites (of the entire planet) when they make fun of the privileged old white billionaire's hamfisted attempt at stupid-agit-prop that he likes to pretend is patriotic!!!

btw: Charity isn't an excuse for and can't disguise fascism.

Trump really is so misunderstood, and really NEEDS all the help he can get because he's SO underprivileged that he needs a drummer from New Jersey to defend him with online bullying!

YAY!!! GO, JOHNNY!!!

Last edited by punknaynowned on Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:19 am 

Jaypfunk; it took me 10 minutes to write what I wrote.

It took you 8 minutes to write what you wrote.

Who has the life?

Maybe, punknaynowned is right. Is it really only attention you're after? That would be too banal.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:25 am 

Huh? 8 minutes? Who gives a fuck? More obsessed behavior.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362 ... 371  Next