Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:45 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11329 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360 ... 454  Next
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:18 pm 

right on brouda :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:34 pm 

Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
Now, here's yet another dose of reality:

2017/2018 Trump Administration Accomplishments (UPDATED):
Pat Bagley

There you go AGAIN. You're not quoting the ENTIRE post. Which, of course, renders most of the above laughable... :roll:

Seriously, how stupid can you get?!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:17 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:
Seriously, how stupid can you get?!
Tom Toles

Post subject: Re: for #LandofDolt45
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:02 am 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:03 am 

Attacking our allies and propping up our enemies. When will these stupid fucking Trump dipshits get it? Obama handed Trump an economy STILL in record growth....but it's not going to last for much longer...dumbfucks...

EU will retaliate against Trump tariffs
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/me ... li=BBnb7Kz

....next economic collapse in 5...4...3...2...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:12 am 
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:40 am 

Obviously not what Trump thinks...

"Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?" (2013)

“I think I get along with him [Putin] fine. I think he would be absolutely fine. He would never keep somebody like Snowden in Russia. He hates Obama. He doesn't respect Obama. Obama doesn't like him either. But he has no respect for Obama. Has a hatred for Obama. And Snowden is living the life. Look if that -- if I'm president, Putin says, hey, boom, you're gone. I guarantee you this.” (2015)

"I think I'd get along very well with Vladimir Putin, I just think so. People say 'what do you mean?' I think I'd get along well with him.” (2015)

“I think I’d get along well with Putin. I know many of the people. I had a major event there two years ago in Moscow, as you know. It was a tremendous success. An amazing success. I think I’d get along well with Putin.” (2015)

“I actually think that he is somebody that can be dealt with. I think his dislike of President Obama is so intense, that it really has affected the whole relationship. We've driven them into the arms of China, so that now these two are together, which is also a been the great sin. Don't ever let Russia and China get together. We've driven them together. I think he is somebody that I would have a very decent relationship with if I ever win.” (2015)

"EXCELLENT WATCHING PUTIN'S BRILLIANCE AND TRUMP'S. @CBS I LOVED THE INTERVIEWS." (2015)

“I feel that Putin is somebody I would actually get along with him. I get a lot of heat for that. I had a big event in Moscow about two years ago, I think I would have a good relationship.” (2015)

Trump tells Michael Savage he’s met Vladimir Putin.
Yes,” Trump says. “Yes, a long time ago. We got along great, by the way." (2015)

I don’t know Putin. I think it would be great if we got along with Russia because we could fight ISIS together, as an example. But I don’t know Putin.” (2015)

“And I can tell you, speaking for myself, I own nothing in Russia. I have no loans in Russia. I don't have any deals in Russia. President Putin called me up very nicely to congratulate me on the win of the election.” (2016)

“I would love to be able to get along with Russia. Now, you've had a lot of presidents that haven't taken that tack. Look where we are now. Look where we are now. So, if I can - now, I love to negotiate things, I do it really well, and all that stuff. But - but it's possible I won't be able to get along with Putin.” (2017)

“There are a lot of killers. Do you think our country is so innocent? Do you think our country is so innocent?" (2017)

"If Putin likes Donald Trump, I consider that an asset, not a liability, because we have a horrible relationship with Russia. Russia can help us fight ISIS, which, by the way, is, number one, tricky. I mean if you look, this administration created ISIS by leaving at the wrong time. The void was created, ISIS was formed." (2017)

"President Donald Trump on Saturday doubled down on his call for Russia to be readmitted into the G7 and blamed his predecessor for Russia's aggression in Crimea.
"I think it would be an asset to have Russia back in," Trump said during an impromptu press conference at the summit. "I think it would be good for the world. I think it would be good for Russia. I think it would be good the United States. I think it would be good for all of the countries of the current G7. I think the G8 would be better." (2018)

Here's even more...
"80 times Trump talked about Putin"
https://edition.cnn.com/interactive/201 ... -timeline/

...and that's only up to 2017.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:09 am 
Banned

Gay culture is going through a stupidity Renaissance right now. That's the shit left for ya...

Austen Fletcher
‏Verified account @fleccas

Things I saw at West Hollywood #Pride: - People preaching acceptance and tolerance (except for Trump supporters) - People calling out bigoted religions (except Islam) - People engaging in crude sexual acts just feet away from children

Full Video: https://youtu.be/PQYe3apT1Sw

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:13 am 

Why don't you put that in your "I hate gays and anyone who doesn't like Trump and engages in crude sexual acts as long as it isn't Trump" thread and wait for someone to answer?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:19 am 

Ed Wexler

Petar Pismestrovic

John Deering

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:29 pm 
Banned

Caputh wrote:
Why don't you put that in your "I hate gays and anyone who doesn't like Trump and engages in crude sexual acts as long as it isn't Trump" thread and wait for someone to answer?

Put your post up your fucking ass.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:31 pm 
Banned

And BTW... I couldn't care less if some dyke wants to scissor with another dyke or if one man wants to put his penis into another mans hairy ass. It doesn't affect me personally so I don't give 2 fucking shits what they do.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:43 pm 

So why post the video?
YOU WON - get over it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:57 pm 

There's been a trade war before in History.
It didn't help either countries.
But who can reason Pile of Shit ?
https://www.macleans.ca/opinion/instead ... s-himself/

Be friend with your foes, and blast your friends to the max.
What kind of stupid logic is that ?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:05 pm 

Gray_Ghost wrote:

just plain doug wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:21 pm 

The magazine's story is specifically focused on how Trump has handled the Mueller investigation, placing himself above both the law and the well-being of the democracy. Their exact words:

"Trump has advanced a vision of American democracy that paints the President as all-powerful, the Attorney General and the Congress as his handmaidens, the top law enforcement and intelligence agencies as corrupt bureaucrats. If Trump's team takes Mueller to court over a subpoena, the judiciary, too, could find itself riven by politics...Trump's strategy may in the end prove ironic. His claims of unchecked power could end up leaving behind a damaged Executive office and a weakened federal government. But for Trump and his team, all that matters is the president's survival."

full story here :arrow: http://time.com/5304206/donald-trump-discredit-mueller-investigation/

Trump is not the first president to be called king, it's a somewhat common line of attack lodged against any chief executive who seems to be overstepping his bounds. However, the president who received that label the most frequently, by a fair margin, was Andrew Jackson:

Jackson was a plutocrat who rode populist fervor into the White House, where he pursued a reckless fiscal policy (that ultimately tanked the economy), staffed the federal government with his cronies, frequently used the threat of armed force to intimidate opponents, showed utter disdain for the federal court system, and cared little for the rights of non-white Americans. Hard to see what he and King Donald might have in common.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:00 am 
Banned

MSNBC, just said this Korea agreement is no big deal, that the 2005 agreement was stronger. These people are hysterical. Liberals are incapable of seeing any good in this just because it’s Trump. THEY'RE BABIES!!
They are so desperate to bash Trump for anything he does that they had to go there on an absolutely historic evening. This is a great first step in what might be a peaceful resolution to a volatile 65 year stalemate. It really shows desperation and fear for the midterms. We all see through this crap. We’re sick of liberal bullshit. Enjoy the November red wave.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:10 am 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:05 am 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:52 am 

ChestPainsProds wrote:
MSNBC, just said this Korea agreement is no big deal, that the 2005 agreement was stronger. These people are hysterical. Liberals are incapable of seeing any good in this just because it’s Trump. THEY'RE BABIES!!
They are so desperate to bash Trump for anything he does that they had to go there on an absolutely historic evening. This is a great first step in what might be a peaceful resolution to a volatile 65 year stalemate. It really shows desperation and fear for the midterms. We all see through this crap. We’re sick of liberal bullshit. Enjoy the November red wave.

Truly a fantastic first step I will give credit where credit is due, but the Iranian agreement was an excellent agreement and yes it that could be fine tuned, it was a lot more than something and we know something is better than zero, which is what we have now... :idea:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:22 am 

Plook wrote:

Truly a fantastic first step I will give credit where credit is due, but the Iranian agreement was an excellent agreement and yes it that could be fine tuned, it was a lot more than something and we know something is better than zero, which is what we have now... :idea:

Absolutely agree. Just to compare this, here is the Iran agreement (with a country that didn't actually have nuclear weapons at the time).

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... -text.html

It's 159 A4 pages.

This was the agreement that was described as being "a flimsy piece of paper" by Pompeo.

This is Trump's agreement with North Korea (who already have nuclear weapons)...

"Joint Statement of President Donald J. Trump of the United States of America and Chairman Kim Jong Un of the State Affairs Commission of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea at the Singapore Summit.

President Donald J. Trump of the United States of America and Chairman Kim Jong Un of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) held a first, historic summit in Singapore on June 12, 2018.

President Trump and Chairman Kim Jong Un conducted a comprehensive, in-depth and sincere exchange of opinions on the issues related to the establishment of new US-DPRK relations and the building of a lasting and robust peace regime on the Korean Peninsula. President Trump committed to provide security guarantees to the DPRK, and Chairman Kim Jong Un reaffirmed his firm and unwavering commitment to complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.

Convinced that the establishment of new US-DPRK relations will contribute to the peace and prosperity of the Korean Peninsula and of the world, and recognizing that mutual confidence building can promote the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, President Trump and Chairman Kim Jong Un state the following:

1. The United States and the DPRK commit to establish new US-DPRK relations in accordance with the desire of the peoples of the two countries for peace and prosperity.

2. The United States and DPRK will join their efforts to build a lasting and stable peace regime on the Korean Peninsula.

3. Reaffirming the April 27, 2018 Panmunjom Declaration, the DPRK commits to work toward complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.

4. The United States and the DPRK commit to recovering POW/MIA remains, including the immediate repatriation of those already identified.

Having acknowledged that the US-DPRK summit - the first in history - was an epochal event of great significance in overcoming decades of tensions and hostilities between the two countries and for the opening up of a new future, President Trump and Chairman Kim Jong Un commit to implement the stipulations in the joint statement fully and expeditiously.

The United States and the DPRK commit to hold follow-on negotiations, led by the US Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, and a relevant high-level DPRK official, at the earliest possible date, to implement the outcomes of the US-DPRK summit.

President Donald J. Trump of the United States of America and Chairman Kim Jong Un of the State Affairs Commission of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea have committed to cooperate for the development of new US-DPRK relations and for the promotion of peace, prosperity, and the security of the Korean Peninsula and of the world.
Image copyright AFP

DONALD J. TRUMP

President of the United States of America

KIM JONG UN

Chairman of the State Affairs Commission of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea

June 12, 2018

Sentosa Island"

... which is less than one A4 page. Great!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:53 am 

Fire & Fury claimed Trump offered a lot of money to Mexico to have the wall built and pretend Mexico'd pay for it. What did he pay the North Koreans?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:44 pm 

BBP wrote:
Fire & Fury claimed Trump offered a lot of money to Mexico to have the wall built and pretend Mexico'd pay for it. What did he pay the North Koreans?

China is running this show they probably hacked Russia and got the Golden Shower Video, my god our countries fate rests on a man that refuses to reveal he had kinky sex... :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:27 pm 
Banned

BBP wrote:

Oh shut the fuck up you dumb ass bitch.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:02 pm 

ChestPainsProds wrote:
BBP wrote:

Oh shut the fuck up you dumb ass bitch.

Not cool

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11329 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360 ... 454  Next