Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:28 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296 ... 453  Next
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:19 pm 

Tom Stiglich

Post subject: Re: #Dolt45
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:41 pm 

Caputh wrote:
I was just wondering, which circle of hell Trump will land in?

So far... I don't think it's on the famous picture, but,
The Eighth Circle at the bottom past the Cliff, includes the Malebolgia.
Here is where the panderers, seducers, flatterers, simoniacs, soothsayers, grafters, hypocrites, thieves, false counselors, sowers of discord, counterfieters of words, persons and currencies are found.

Panderers and seducers whipped by horned demons: "ignudi i peccatori... demon cornuti con gran ferze/ che li battien crudelmente di retro." xviii, 25, ...35-6
Flatterers, "... people plunged into muck/like human waste in an endless latrine." xviii, 113-4 AND from Alessio Interminei, ""My tongue never tired of laying on thick/ the flatteries that have sunk me down in this slop."" xviii, 125-6

Simoniacs, those who made money from religious duties, as one says, "I was so eager to profit my cubs/ that I lined pockets there..." xix, 71-2; These were forced into tubs with their feet and legs sticking out from holes in the sides. These were set on fire. Yes, feet held to the fire: "Le piante erano a tutti accese intrambe... Quol suole il fiammegiar..." xix, 25, 28

Soothsayers come round with heads on backwards, walking in procession, "... they had to walk backward,/ deprived as they were of looking ahead." xx, 14-5

Grafters, who "... all make Yes out of No for cash" get boiled in pitch with demons pushing their bodies back into the trench of bubbling tar. xxi, 42

Hypocrites move so slow, weighed down by great cloaks of lead, though painted to look like gold on the outside... slowed by their burdens. xxiii, 84

Thieves are beset by snakes and reptiles writhing around, biting and thus causing the sinners to crumble to dust, only to then spring back up, or are blended into reptiles themselves, suffering the same torments again and again. xxiv

False counselors, even like Odysseus and Diomedes, reduced to bits of flame, still go on about false tales from before. xxvi

Sowers of discord are bested by greater punishments: xxviii

Counterfeiters include the vain, the falsifiers of persons, the incestuous, the squanderers of legacies, as well as those who make fake currency. These are racked with disease, unable to get up and walk, forver picking at each others scabs, or goring each other with inhuman tusks and dragging each other about. xxix-xxx
[all gleaned from Stan Lombardo's translation, which is great because it has the original Italian on the facing page. A good way to learn Italian. :)]

However, the Ninth Circle include those who are traitors to guests. People invited into the House and then abandoned like Flynn or Bannon or Preibus or the press secretaries that were fired. So, as in all things Drumpf, it's complicated.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:43 pm 

Caputh wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

Now back to REALITY. Despite Harvey and Irma's jobless claims holding the bulk of the LFP rate lower than it would be otherwise (IMO, it would be just over 63% without these disasters), there is great news, as more excellent job #s are reported below...

Somebody who doesn't seem to share your optimism is Ron Paul. In this video from the 3rd of Jasnuary 2018, entitled "Economic progress under Trump is illusion, crash coming" he claims that only a bubble has been created. He is also quoted as having said ...[T]his system is coming apart. We're on the verge of something like what happened in '89 when the Soviet system just collapsed... I'm just hoping that our system comes apart as gracefully as the Soviet system."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LnSLB4j3A4

If you actually watched the clip, then you'd realize Ron Paul does NOT deny Trump's performance. RP is talking about what he has been discussing now for years, which is the perils of Keynesian economics, currency bubbles and debt...:roll:

Post subject: Re:#LandofDolt45
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:49 pm 

Sorry DiscoBoy, you still have no credibility because the models of Keynesian economics gave rise to the greatest expansion of wealth ever seen in the history of the world. And that happened in the 20th century when you were born. You also, on these boards, have no shame because you lie nearly every time you post and you don't care who it might hurt with your false promises and fake 'news'.
Good day, and Happy New Year!
:)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:53 pm 

punknaynowned wrote:
Sorry DiscoBoy, you still have no credibility because the models of Keynesian economics gave rise to the greatest expansion of wealth ever seen in the history of the world. And that happened in the 20th century when you were born. You also, on these boards, have no shame because you lie nearly every time you post and you don't care who it might hurt with your false promises and fake 'news'.
Good day, and Happy New Year!
:)

Considering you've NEVER had ANY credibility whatsoever, your above post is laughable at best and of course is 100% incorrect. :roll:

Mij wrote:
As for Trump's fans who still think is a good leader because the Economy goes well...
... here in Canada, Economy is going well too, in fact it breaks records
(... like... lowest unemployment rate since 1976 - Minimum wage going up to $14/hour in Ontario - other provinces bound to follow soon)
and we don't have Trump.

Oh, dear, How can you explain that ?
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Those who think Trump has something meaningfull to do with Economy, like if he has a magic wand, are stupid, that's all.
8)

What the hell are you talking about? The vast majority of jobs created in our country since Trudeau has been in office (2015), have been crappy part-time and contract positions. In fact, it's probably the 2nd worst economy in Canadian history right now, especially Atlantic Canada and since BC is actually doing better than Alberta (when the hell was the last time that happened?!). Not to mention the fact that the newly established minimum wage incremental increases eventually leading to $14-$15 p/h (and of course will damage the rest of the pay scale) over the next few years, in BC, Alberta and Ontario will eventually cripple the bulk of the private sector unless this sector finds unique ways of cutting back. And btw, Justin's father owns the 1st worst economy in Canadian history back in the early-mid '80s...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:08 pm 

saying or typing something DB doesn't make it true. You prove this with every political or econ post you make here.

You have to gain an existence first before you can try to make friends. Money won't save you. Sorry.

Post subject: Re: Re:#LandofDolt45
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:09 pm 

punknaynowned wrote:
saying or typing something DB doesn't make it true. You prove this with every political or econ post you make here.

You have to gain an existence first before you can try to make friends. Money won't save you. Sorry.

POT. KETTLE. BLACK.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:24 pm 

If I were a pot or kettle, I would be happy being a black one. Yet, there are still so many other forms to choose from. Why limit people's options?
Sad you see so little of the beauty that surrounds you that you are reduced to carbon futures, monetary values or, single word sentences devoid of meaning. SAD you are.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:34 pm 

^^^^^^
An obvious diversionary tactic often used to change the subject.
Pretty lame stream.
:|

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:52 pm 

I work as a programmer. I've never seen such high demands for this field.
There's shortage of human resources now.
In fact, there's shortage almost everywhere for qualified high paying jobs.
Jobs that pay well. Not just McDo kind of jobs.
I know peoples in my field with an over 100$/hr rate.
(not me yet)

The minimum wage going up will add some more jobs if we can find peoples for them.
I know there will be some jobs lost though.
But the rising buying power will counterbalance it as I see it.
And we didn't need Trump to do that !

In fact, nobody needs Trump.
USA will better off without him.
And the World too.
8)

Last edited by Mij on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re:#Dolt45
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:35 pm 

pedro1 wrote:
^^^^^^
An obvious diversionary tactic often used to change the subject.
Pretty lame stream.
:|

Hi Pete!
Nice to see ya!
Clever use of the word stream above.
How's your stream doing? Hope you're drinking plenty of water.

I suspect you do think you are an expert at diversionary tactics. I for one care less for them.

I do feel a little uncomfortable because you've spent so much time looking at ... people streams?
But, a fun fact is, (watch this)...

"FACT: Uber lost about $5B last year. If fares were set high enough to just break even they would cost more than a traditional taxi. Every rideshare you take is subsidized by the finance industry in a ploy to profit off the destruction of unionized companies and public transit."

Really saving good paying American jobs there, huh? If Uber is still a company, which it is, and lost $5 Billion , with a B, last year, that means, they are still a company because of investments.

Where do investments come from? They come from financing. Private organizations finance big companies that are in debt. They sure do. Trump knows lots about that right? Well, not exactly. He's benefitted from lots of private organizations that finance his debt for him. Some of these include German and Russian financing programs which he doesn't like to stress in his public appearances. Trump knows he's rich but he also knows he's in debt, and he never talks about that part. But where does the money come from? Well, it's either us or it's potential, fictional money not yet 'produced'. Also known as financing by private equity. Equity is a nice word, too. Like invisible horses would be nice, but no one sees them or who feeds them, or why.

Trump also knows he can finance that debt with help from investment partners in the financial world, so long as his BRAND has positive outlooks. But the financial world has people financing debt and also buying insurance for when people can't pay their debts. The finance world finances debt, new projects, and the insurance for when former investments turn sour. Finance also allows hedges on these investments if output on several investments go up or when they go down. It's in the future's market where the invisible hand makes a scattered few into hidden billionaires. Yes they do. But Trump doesn't need to know where their money comes from. He has made great deals with bigger and bigger investment houses all over the world in order to finance his debt. Yep.

A problem exists for Trump though because the positive outlooks for his personal BRAND have diminished since he ran for President. People are shocked, shocked
I tell you, by what comes out of his mouth, or appears on his twitter account. The experts can't even see how much lower he can go. This is bad for BRAND Trump. If Trump can't pay his debts or, if the biggest financial investment houses want what is due to them because of the loans to him they have agreed to finance - and yes, Deutchebank is a real player, the nested Russian oligarch investment houses, from Cyprus to Baku and beyond are too - then he will have to find someone else to finance it.

But who else is big enough to help him with his debt? This is what he's been waiting for. And with the tax cut he signed last month, he's well on his way. Never mind if it's legal or precedential. There's still the problem though with the BRAND Trump. Even if the US gets rid of his debt for him.

Because who would go along with such a scheme as that?

Happy New Year!

"Really! I'm like really smart. Believe me!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:27 am 

Nice to see you still whining , too.

Let's look at your ' smart ' guy , Obama.

Gets a Nobel Peace Prize for what again ??
Put billions in the hands of a known terrorist state who then fueled NOKO's rise on the nuclear world stage.
Took over 1/6 of the American economy with a sinking ( from day one ) health care bill and saddled people with a new tax.
Lied about the above and laughed about lying about it.
Held the military's hands so they couldn't destroy a middle eastern terrorist operation.
Used to IRS and the NSA against his political opponents.
Sent a flunky out to lie about a video.
Runs the American economy into the ground ( along with impacting the world economy ) and never had a yearly GDP over 3%.
Ran up the deficit in a wild tax and spend scheme and many , many more , possibly illegal actions during his reign.
Took him 8 years to do that.

Now let's look at the ' dumb ' guy.

Created over 1 million jobs in less than a year.
Brought down Isis in less than a year.
Brought unemployment down to the best it's been in 17 years an contributed to the lowest AA unemployment rate since 1972.
Brought the stock market to a new high ( which EVERYBODY benefits from whether you're in the market or not ).
Is bringing the world against a rouge nation.
Increased domestic natural energy production.
Housing production and ownership the highest in years.
Manufacturing on the rise.
Taxes being lowered.
Is going to bring down the Clinton Mafia and he's just getting started.

But it's all about a mental state and collusion , right ?

You people on the left , yes , people like you , Punk , blow and spew shit and toss out insults like crazy , unhinged , loony and other derogatory names because you have nothing else.
People like you started with crotch grabbing and went to his ' lying ' then to ' collusion ' and now to ' crazy '.
Your side has the media machine that tries to make every little thing that Trump does into some kind of mountain and then you toss in a completely insane person like Rosie or Rachel and try to tell us we're the oddballs ?

Trump is not a politician and that's why most of you hate him.
You would rather have a woman that lies, cheats , steals and then tries to hide it from the American people.
Speaking if HRC , how did the ' world's smartest woman ' lose to an idiot like Trump anyway ?
You would rather have her and her ' people ' like Abbidin and Weiner at the helm.
You would rather have a political machine that spies on it's people and then bleach bits evidence to try to get away with it.
You can't admit that even you're second black president ( Bill was the 1st , right ? ) would be involved with such nefarious things as giving uranium a way out of this country.
You can't admit that a Democratic administration would tell an FBI to stand down and look the other way when a terrorist state brings drugs into this country.
You can't admit that a Democratic administration would go to Central America months before an onslaught of illegal MINOR children flowed into our country and encourage them to do so.
And here I thought all Democrats wanted to keep families together ?? Oh that's right , you want them here to shore up your voter base.
The thing you really can't stand is the fact that there are millions that think like me and the numbers are growing , especially with the current administration bringing all the illegalities of the former administration to light.
The really sad fact is this.
Had HRC won , that shit would still be going on and people like you would still be cheering them on without a clue.

Whether you're a pot or a kettle doesn't matter to me.
You still look foolish either way.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:23 am 

Christ, Pedro, you're really stupid when you say we hate Trump because he's not a politician !!!
He could be a plumber, we wouldn't care less.

We hate Trump cause he's a very bad leader, a very bad man, a racist, a compulsive liar (5,6 lies a day average), a dangerous nincompoop, brainless, provocative twit, and so much more bad things that has nothing to do with him being politician or not.
You're supporting of Kindergarten child. Mental age : 5 years.
Did you really enjoy his "My button is bigger than his" ?
Do you really enjoy all his provocative tweets ?
Do you enjoy when he won't even listen to what he should know, like the Constitution ?
And I could go on, and on, and on, and on...

Try to open your mind and your eyes Tommy ! Let go of your political siding for once. Try to use what's left of your reasoning.
Unless you really want to stay stupid ? Your choice.
:P

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:59 am 

Being an imbecile is a tremendously effective way of getting along in America.

Canada, too, of course.

To say you hate Trump when you obviously love Trump is an interesting tactic.

I have to assume that these forum members who spend most of their forum time on this thread understand that by being involved as "protesters" in this silly way they are not really opposing the monster, but instead are acting as its little helpers.

Yeah, I've said it before, but they keep repeating themselves so what the hell.

Anyone talking about "jobs" when discussing the issues facing our declining republic is certainly in the business of deception. I might trust these television-fed bovines a little more if they started calling employees "indentured servants" and insurance salesman "wise guys".

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:01 pm 

SONG OF THE DAY

I AM THE VERY MODEL OF A VERY STABLE GENI-US

I am the very model of a Very Stable Geni-us.
I have a bigger button and no problems with my peni-us.
I am the best at words and winning, golf, and social media
My brain is bigly huger than the best encyclopedia.

I am the best at infrastructure, banking and the militaire
And I know more than generals and I’m a whiz at Medicare
When I know healthcare, taxes, ISIS, jobs, trade, debt, and government
[Mmmph . . . “government” . . . ah, got it!]
I still deny that Russia ever tried to give me money lent

He still denies that Russia ever tried give him money lent
He still denies that Russia ever tried give him money lent
He still denies that Russia ever tried give him money, money lent

I’m pretty sure that nu-cle-ar is bad ‘cause it’s an isotope
But I’m so famous all the women want to have me pussy grope
And still in tantrums, Narcissism, and all matters treasonous
I am the very model of a Very Stable Geni-us

He is the very model of a Very Stable Geni-us

I’ve never met a man that is as rich as I am rich I think
I’m very coordinated using both my hands to take a drink
The Muslims, gays, and blacks all love me. I’m opposed to gun control.
And only I know how to bring back all the missing jobs in Coal.

I can quote a Bible verse that I call Two Corinthians
Then watch me insult Pocahontas, code talkers and Indians
I’m smarter than Rex Tillerson and bigger than a manatee
[Oh . . . “manatee” . . . that’s a tough one . . . . wait, got it!]
I know all that there is to know on Nambia and covfefe

He knows all that there is to know on Nambia and covfefe
He knows all that there is to know on Nambia and covfefe
He knows all that there is to know on Nambia and covfe-fefefe

I can make up nicknames such as Lyin’ Ted and Psycho Joe
And Crooked Hill and Flakey Jeff and Rocket Man and Pocaho

He is the very model of a Very Stable Geni-us

I think Rosie’s crude and rude, obnoxi-ous and fat and dumb
And I can walk while managing to concentrate on chewing gum
And I can build a wall so tall it keeps out all the immigrants
And manage to avoid condemning racist Nazi militants

I can wake up early, grab my phone and have a Twitter Storm
When I can be a bully and make you believe that it’s the norm
And I may have a video with golden show’rs and prostitutes
[Oh, dear me, nothing rhymes with “prostitutes” . . . oh, wait, got it!]
But no one ever was the most receiving of such persecutes

But no one ever was the most receiving of such perse, persecutes

I can find a limousine as long as it’s in front of me
And I remember everything I’ve ever seen on Fox TV

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:05 pm 

^Eddie, why pretend you have any idea about what is really going on in America? You're much too far away. I have no reason to lie to you. Our media, on the other hand, left and right, has every reason. Don't tell me you're just another "little helper".

Canada, too, of course.

I have to assume that these forum members who spend most of their forum time on this thread understand that by being involved as "protesters" in this silly way they are not really opposing the monster, but instead are acting as its little helpers.

Anyone talking about "jobs" when discussing the issues facing our declining republic is certainly in the business of deception. I might trust these television-fed bovines a little more if they start calling employees "indentured servants" and insurance salesmen "wise guys".

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:27 pm 

Mij wrote:
Christ, Pedro, you're really stupid when you say we hate Trump because he's not a politician !!!
He could be a plumber, we wouldn't care less.

We hate Trump cause he's a very bad leader, a very bad man, a racist, a compulsive liar (5,6 lies a day average), a dangerous nincompoop, brainless, provocative twit, and so much more bad things that has nothing to do with him being politician or not.
You're supporting of Kindergarten child. Mental age : 5 years.
Did you really enjoy his "My button is bigger than his" ?
Do you really enjoy all his provocative tweets ?
Do you enjoy when he won't even listen to what he should know, like the Constitution ?
And I could go on, and on, and on, and on...

Try to open your mind and your eyes Tommy ! Let go of your political siding for once. Try to use what's left of your reasoning.
Unless you really want to stay stupid ? Your choice.

I LOVE all his tweets Mij.
I LOVE the way he dispels the ugly lies that the media has gotten you to believe.
I love the names you call him because it clearly shows you are clueless.
I have seen you rail against Trump at least once a day on the forum for the past year.
I have also seen you claim that you were just as fair to Obama.
I call bullshit on you and your claim. Please go back into this forum's history and show me at least a TENTH of your spewage against Obama in his years. That's only about 35 times a year so if you want me to give you any credibility , prove it with posts.
Get busy , asshole.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:29 pm 

pedro1 wrote:
I LOVE the way (Trump) dispels the ugly lies that the media has gotten you to believe.

Trump IS the media.

He is the lie that you believe.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:33 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
^Eddie, why pretend you have any idea about what is really going on in America? You're much too far away. I have no reason to lie to you. Our media, on the other hand, left and right, has every reason. Don't tell me you're just another "little helper".

Canada, too, of course.

Anyone talking about "jobs" when discussing the issues facing our declining republic is certainly in the business of deception. I might trust these television-fed bovines a little more if they start calling employees "indentured servants" and insurance salesmen "wise guys".

I just find it funny as hell actually- good the see the US, home of the boostful bullshit Americans that I curse every time I'm oversea when they act in their usual boorish overbearing behavour complaining about everything and that its all much better back home and the world would be lost without them etc etc etc etc

Go home yankie bastards is what i say - didn't need ya in WW2 and don't need you now :smoke:

Last edited by Eddie RUKidding on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:35 pm 

pedro1 wrote:
prove it with posts.

haha. See what I mean about being an imbecile?

Posts prove nothing. But Pedro knows that. What he wants is endless fighting. Only his pals like Mij are taking his obvious bait. Or pretending to take the bait.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:48 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:

Posts prove nothing. But Pedro knows that. What he wants is endless fighting.

There's where you're wrong DM.
I know it's hard to believe that anyone would dare to call you wrong but , here I am.

What I would love to see is an unbiased forum that had factual debate instead of mudslinging idiots , second hand cartoon purveyors and self righteous condescending assholes like you appear to me.

I realize that the whole world is not as smart as you but , if you were so damn smart , you would take that little fact into consideration when you tell us all how stupid we all are with your posts.

But , you already know that , dontcha , buddy.
:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:50 pm 

Why don't ya just go and get a room :smoke:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:52 pm 

pedro1 wrote:
What I would love to see is an unbiased forum that had factual debate instead of mudslinging idiots . . .
We'll miss you. 8)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:23 pm 

It's funny how the brainwashed racist Trump supporters are attempting to keep giving Trump credit for President Obama's economy, which was going strong for several years and breaking jobs creation and Dow records (from a million lost jobs a month to creating hundreds of thousands per month and from a sinking less than 5000 points to nearly 20 thousand points).

That's called desperation in light of the fact that they almost knowingly elected pedophile Roy Moore to the senate, they're so fucking brainwashed.

That stupid list of fake acconplishments racist asshole pedopedro listed is the same script their propaganda minister handed out to Fox News and the RNC. Entirely "alternative fact" based. Stupid fucking moron eating it up like a chocalate covered shit sandwich.

Time to inject some reality...
Off-The-Rails Trump Demands Credit As Obama’s Economy Continues To Boom
http://www.politicususa.com/2017/11/04/ ... trong.html

More reality...
No, Donald Trump Has Not Made the Economy Great Again
https://slate.com/business/2018/01/dona ... again.html

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:33 pm 

I'm not really pro or con Obama. I'M AGAINST STUPIDITY and STUPID LEADERS.
But it's a conception too hard to understand for Pedro.
He thinks I'm pro-Obama. The guy can't read.

Anyway, Trump will go down. When that happens, guys like pedro and DB will shut up.
It's getting harder everyday for them to make excuses for Trump's erratic behaviour.
Good for them FOX exists.

Trump claims he's Genius. What a stupid guy. Ever heard Einstein claimed he was a Genius ?
My wife and I laughed so loud when we read it in the newspaper.
That self-adoring moron will never see what's obvious for the rest of the World.

I wouldn't mind if the guy was not dangerous.
But when I think that this unstable twit has access to the nuclear code.
And that he can find some other twits to follow his orders.

Hope he'll get impeached soon for the sake of the World.
The guy's absolutely clueless of what's really going on in the rest of the World.
:P :P :P :P :P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296 ... 453  Next