Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:52 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6888 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276  Next
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:06 pm 

Gray_Ghost wrote:
Marian Kamensky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:17 pm 

pedro1 wrote:
Mij wrote:

HRC is a thing of the past. That IS NOT the problem NOW. . .

Are you of the assumption that if a person is not in the race anymore , that person's previous actions don't matter ??

Certain groups of people in this country have let rouge nations like Iran , Iraq , North Korea , Syria and others define the world you live in now.
That didn't happen because of Trump.
Don't blame an old festering pimple on someone that hasn't been in politics his entire career.
Blame career politicians like HRC , fool.

THIS.

Not only that but considering the DNC & Hillary have plenty of scandals right on their front doorstep (including but not limited to, Wasserman-Schultz, Podesta, Brazile, the 30,000+ deleted emails and related server, Fusion GPS/Trump Dossier & the Uranium One deal, etc.), I can't wait for the FBI informant to spill the beans and let the Clinton Crime Family and Foundation have it!!! Even if Hillary doesn't wind up going to jail (which is a possibility, since she has so many 'friends' in DC that can give her 'Get Out Of Jail Free' cards, like Comey did when he wrote an exoneration letter BEFORE the email server investigation finished), it's going to be VERY entertaining!!! :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:37 am 

Trump's tweet after the mass shooting in Sutherland Springs, Nov. 5:
“May God be w/the people of Sutherland Springs, Texas. The FBI & law enforcement are on the scene. I am monitoring the situation from Japan.”

Trump's tweet after the mass shooting in California, Nov. 14:
“May God be with the people of Sutherland Springs, Texas. The FBI and Law Enforcement has arrived.”

http://nypost.com/2017/11/15/trump-accu ... shootings/

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:53 am 

Delusional Dumbfuck wrote:
pedro1 wrote:
Mij wrote:

HRC is a thing of the past. That IS NOT the problem NOW. . .

Are you of the assumption that if a person is not in the race anymore , that person's previous actions don't matter ??

Certain groups of people in this country have let rouge nations like Iran , Iraq , North Korea , Syria and others define the world you live in now.
That didn't happen because of Trump.
Don't blame an old festering pimple on someone that hasn't been in politics his entire career.
Blame career politicians like HRC , fool.

THIS.

Not only that but considering the DNC & Hillary have plenty of scandals right on their front doorstep (including but not limited to, Wasserman-Schultz, Podesta, Brazile, the 30,000+ deleted emails and related server, Fusion GPS/Trump Dossier & the Uranium One deal, etc.), I can't wait for the FBI informant to spill the beans and let the Clinton Crime Family and Foundation have it!!! Even if Hillary doesn't wind up going to jail (which is a possibility, since she has so many 'friends' in DC that can give her 'Get Out Of Jail Free' cards, like Comey did when he wrote an exoneration letter BEFORE the email server investigation finished), it's going to be VERY entertaining!!! :twisted:

Oh, it's going to be entertaing alright, just not in the way you hope. Every.single.one. of your alternative facts you listed have been proven wrong.

Wasserma-Shultz - Hacked by Russia/wikileaks, part of why Trump is in hot water.

Podesta - Hacked by Russia/wikileaks, another part of why Trump is in hot water.

Brazile - Changed her story a few days ago.

30,000 emails - Trump asked wikileaks/Russia to hack them. Trump will be the one getting in trouble for it.

Trump dossier - So far everything investigated has been proven true, and there have been arrests and indictments and plea deals made.

uranium one - already investigated thoroughly, and nothing found. A deliberate distraction from the Russia investigation and failure to pass any legislation with a completely Republican controlled gov't.

Watching you two squirm, make excuses and riding in your delusional "alternative fact" based universes, YOU are the real entertainment here. :lol: :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:28 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Trump dossier - So far everything investigated has been proven true, and there have been arrests and indictments and plea deals made.
:

From The Washington Post -- almost a bible for lefties. You can read the entire thing but here's a few choice bits.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pol ... bcb720998a

The third reason people have paid so much attention to it is the unproven assertion — generally described as “salacious” — that Trump was party to a particular event in a Moscow hotel room.
That assertion is unproven — as are many of the other claims in the document.

It’s also worth noting that the information included in the reports is mostly unverified “humint” — intelligence gathered by talking to people. As Wired noted shortly after the dossier was published, such intelligence will usually be flagged with indicators suggesting how credible the sources and claims should be considered. The dossier
lacks that

In 2011, Trump was flirting with running for president, including by attacking President Barack Obama’s nativity. By 2013, he’d partnered with a businessman named Aras Agalarov to host the Miss Universe pageant in Moscow. It was Agalarov and his son Emin who were later the vehicle for orchestrating a meeting between a Kremlin-backed lawyer and Donald Trump Jr. at Trump Tower in June 2016.
There’s no evidence at hand that this cultivation took place, however.

The overarching assertion in this report is the most important one: That Trump’s team and Russian actors were colluding.
This, too, hasn’t been proven, and it’s not clear the extent to which the investigations of that collusion that we know exist were spurred by the dossier itself.

Claims: Claims that Cohen traveled to Prague at some point in August to coordinate the relationship. There, he met with Russian agents at Rossotrudnichestvo, an agency that distributes foreign aid.

Analysis: Cohen has repeatedly denied any such meeting, saying that his one trip to Europe in 2016 was a July trip to Italy — backed up by his passport stamps. He also says that he was in California for the last week of August, visiting the University of Southern California with his son.
There has been no evidence presented to place Cohen in Prague.

The Steele dossier makes a wide range of claims, many of which are rumors that couldn’t be independently verified. Many other claims involve things that would have been publicly known at the time the report was apparently drafted. Although it’s impossible to say that the dossier is entirely inaccurate (there are some glimmers of accurate predictions), it is also impossible to say that it has been broadly validated.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:00 pm 

That's a lot of lies !

Sorry, it's in French but for those who can read it
http://www.msn.com/fr-ca/actualites/monde/trump-a-d%c3%a9j%c3%a0-menti-1628-fois-depuis-le-d%c3%a9but-de-son-mandat/ar-BBF0eWw?li=AAgh0dy&ocid=mailsignout

Someone had some time on his hands and counted the number of times Trump lied since day 1.
1628 !

That's a lot of lies. In just one year.
I Wonder if one normal human being can do as much in a lifetime.

So, for you out there who don't care about the truth, well... Obey your master !
:smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:12 pm 

You and spaceass are really brothers , aren't ya ?

Come on , fess up Mij.
:mrgreen:

Home » Washington Post
Washington Post
*Voting Polls do not affect MBFC bias ratings
leftcenter03LEFT-CENTER BIAS

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.

Factual Reporting: HIGH

Notes: The Washington Post is an American daily newspaper. It is the most widely circulated newspaper published in Washington, D.C., and was founded on December 6, 1877. The newspaper has won 47 Pulitzer Prizes. This includes six separate Pulitzers awarded in 2008, the second-highest number ever awarded to a single newspaper in one year. Post journalists have also received 18 Nieman Fellowships and 368 White House News Photographers Association awards (Wikipedia). The Washington Post has a liberal bias in reporting choices, however they are typically well sourced to credible information. Sometimes they rush stories to be the first to break them, which leads to poor sourcing. This has occurred on a few occasions in 2016. When an error is made the Washington Post responsibly makes corrections. (5/18/2016) Updated (1/12/2017)

Are you really going to argue with the left's bible ??

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:53 pm 

If so, I'd prefer this association to yours, I mean DB and you. (yeech !!!)

What's up, Tommy ?
Don't like to read that Trump is a liar ?
Even Reps admit he is.

C'mon Tommy, Wise up !

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:34 pm 

Are we still one nation?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:32 pm 

We should be one World, respecting each others.
Our homes are open to others who'll respect who we are and what we stand for.

:smoke: 8)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:01 pm 

Tweedle-Dumb-Diane-Bean-Counter wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

Oh, it's going to be entertaing alright, just not in the way you hope. Every.single.one. of your alternative facts you listed have been proven wrong.

Wasserma-Shultz - Hacked by Russia/wikileaks, part of why Trump is in hot water.

Podesta - Hacked by Russia/wikileaks, another part of why Trump is in hot water.

Brazile - Changed her story a few days ago.

30,000 emails - Trump asked wikileaks/Russia to hack them. Trump will be the one getting in trouble for it.

uranium one - already investigated thoroughly, and nothing found. A deliberate distraction from the Russia investigation and failure to pass any legislation with a completely Republican controlled gov't.

Watching you two squirm, make excuses and riding in your delusional "alternative fact" based universes, YOU are the real entertainment here. :lol: :twisted:

Almost everything above is not true and clearly shows why everyone here knows you're a LUNATIC!

Post subject: Re:#LandofDolt45
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:10 pm 

and nothing here about the tax bill?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:38 am 

The tax bill needs to go back to the drawing board.
The idea of giving tax breaks to the rich so they reinvest and hire more people has been shown to be a sham.

And who the hell is Tommy ??

Post subject: Re:#LandofDolt45
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:09 am 

I see both the OH Senators have made sounds against it too.
It will take some doing to get whatever bill to 51 votes in the Senate.
Both the KS Sen's though will do whatever the KOCH's tell them to.
And we can expect there will be some kind of massive tax cuts for the wealthiest.
And there will be massive giveaways to their friends. Like carving up health care for the profiteers.

I don't generally look at the future, or make predictions. But it looks like
we'll either get an interregnum - a period between kings - because Pence is likely to be implicated in Trump's downfall, so the next 'leader' will help Congress force through the imperical shift that the right wants - or, something stupid will happen and we'll all wake up one day except for Trump. He'll be in bed with his hand in the candy jar, expired from natural causes, and we'll get President Pence, pushing through the imperical shift that the right wants, and telling us they're doing it because Trump would have wanted it that way.

And the p h a r m a ' s and the mercenaries overseas, and here at home will get their greatest desires.
And the NRA loons will be the corner watchmen, setting up shop high up on the tallest buildings
in your neighborhood. Conversions to Trump-style high rises will pretend to be chic.
The checkpoints on the roads below will become more standardized and frequent. They'll sell frequent user tokens.
Christians will sing and proselytize from the corners like they used to, and having special showings at the new drive-ins popping up all over.
Care centers will have to discontinue longterm care and cater to more immediate concerns, expanding triage units.
Old diseases will return with a vengeance as will new ones as coastal regions expand, and contract.
Instead of wheat and corn, potatoes will become the staple, as fruits disappear and then return, years later, to be grown locally.
With the breakdown in the courts, for profit prisons will flourish.
They'll substitute parades and barbecues for elections.
CNN/Time/MCI will become Ripley's Believe It or Not.
The internet will expand virtual reality and the matrix cease its facade of being fictional.

Welcome to the Twenty-first century!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:01 am 

pedro1 wrote:

Tommy, it's you Pedro !

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:28 am 

Donald J. Trump‏Verifizierter Account @realDonaldTrump
15. Nov.

"While in the Philippines I was forced to watch @CNN, which I have not done in months, and again realized how bad, and FAKE, it is. Loser!"

I have this vision of burly Filipinos tying Trump to a chair and literally forcing him to watch CNN. I wonder if they do it routinely?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:53 am 

Mij wrote:
pedro1 wrote:

Tommy, it's you Pedro !

Ok , I'll bite.
What stupidity on your part makes you want to call me that ?

My keyboard skills like Tommy Mars ?
My coaching skills like Tommy Lasorda ?
My fingers on fire like Tommy Emmanuel ?
or is it my seeing through idiots like you as the guy in a famous fictitious movie did ?
Even though he was deaf , dumb and blind he could still smell Canadian shit.
:P

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:16 am 

pedro1 wrote:
or is it my seeing through idiots like you as the guy in a famous fictitious movie did ?

Well, he did get enlightened and could see, hear and feel again. But his acolytes rejected him and killed his grasping step-father (superbly played by Oli Reed) and Anne-Margret and he ran up a stream and waved at a sunrise.
I missed the bit about the Canadian shit, though. Is it on the expanded DVD? :wink:

Actually, I just thought of another Tommy. Namely, the generic term for the British used by the Germans!

Also, my oldest and one of my best friends in Germany (strangely, the ex-husband of my ex-ex-ex-ex-ex girlfriend) is called Tommy. But that is a bit of a long shot...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:00 am 

Maybe he thinks I'm a gun .
:wink:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:41 am 

pedro1 wrote:
Mij wrote:
pedro1 wrote:

Tommy, it's you Pedro !

Ok , I'll bite.
What stupidity on your part makes you want to call me that ?

My keyboard skills like Tommy Mars ?
My coaching skills like Tommy Lasorda ?
My fingers on fire like Tommy Emmanuel ?

The deaf, dumb and blind kid sure plays a mean..........

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:10 pm 

Ah, but then there's...
"These pricey deals don't teach us. Your freedom doesn't reach us. Awareness doesn't shape us. Enlightenment escapes us. How can all this trivia take us to the goal you reached? We came here to be like you, find the world you preach."

On the other hand, I'm not sure if Mij wants to be pedro1.

Or maybe Trump is Tommy, pedro is Oli Reed, Mij is the acolytes, you're Elton John, Plook is (obviously) Uncle Ernie, Disco Boy is Marilyn Monroe, SB is Cousin Kevin, punky is Jack Nicholson, downer is the Acid Queen and I'm Ann Margret.

Last edited by Caputh on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:19 pm 

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:26 pm 

pedro1 wrote:
The tax bill needs to go back to the drawing board.
The idea of giving tax breaks to the rich so they reinvest and hire more people has been shown to be a sham.

Actually it is a corporate tax reduction, the rich still get hit, I want the double deduction, that alone will put 2 grand in my pocket. i don't think they should eliminate the personal exemption, leave it for joint gross adjusted of 80 grand and under, then i will pocket 4500.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:36 pm 

Hey, BRAVO great to see you back!
Wanna be Tommy's dad?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:05 pm 

Nice to see you BS !!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6888 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276  Next