Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:21 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10861 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315 ... 435  Next
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:00 pm 

Chan Lowe

John Cole

David Fitzsimmons

Milt Priggee

Michael Ramirez

Scott Stantis

Adam Zyglis

David Fitzsimmons

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:39 pm 

BINGO!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:52 am 

Trump, FZ, DiscoBoy, Mij, Pedro, Spacebrother, Mr Nice, Eddie and Caputh Search For An Auto Mechanic
ACT 2

[same location as act one]

Trump (hanging up his phone): I can't believe this shit.

Pedro: What?

Trump: Joe's tow truck got side swiped by an Orange County Lumber truck.

Pedro: Where?

Trump: On Webb avenue.

Pedro: Why'd he take Webb?

Trump: Ask him! How the fuck should I know?

Mij (rolls eyes): Because you are the all powerful being of time and space.

Trump: That's just a story we tell the public. We need to exert total control over the public or else we will become the public.

DiscoBoy: It's a matter of manipulation and exploitation.

Mr Nice: So that's your goal in life?

Trump: My goal is to turn the world into hamburger.

FZ: He was born next to the beef pies.

Caputh: How long 'til another tow truck arrives?

Trump: Joe's only has one tow truck.

Eddie: Let's just have those pizzas delivered.

Mr Nice: And walk back?

Spacebrother: Uber.

Mr Nice (Rolls eyes): Well, I'm not sitting on your lap again.

Trump: I shouldn't have ditched my secret service guys.

Pedro: But they won't let you eat pizza. You're on a special diet.

Trump: Shut up. I don't have any pizza.

DiscoBoy: Meat of endangered species pizza is not very good cold.

Spacebrother: Mother Earth pizza is delicious cold.

Trump: Shut up! I'll call my secret service guys. Me, Pedro and Discoboy will ride back with them and the rest of you homos can take an Uber.

Mr Nice: As long as I don't have to sit on Spacebrother's lap.

Spacebrother: You love it!

Trump (answers his phone): Yeah? ... Uh huh... Sure. Oh!... Great news!... Yes... Yes...Uh huh....Absolutely....Okay. Thank you so much! (hangs up). Well I'll be damned.

Caputh: There's another tow truck coming?

Trump: No. We got the FZ hologram gig!

[everyone looks at Trunp. Celebrating and back slapping follows]

Mij: We're in charge of the FZ hologram!! Oboy oboy!

FZ: Trouble everyday. (FZ turns into a pumpkin, barks twice, then rolls away down Laurel Canyon boulevard. There is a brief, almost inaudible sound of xylophone)

Caputh: Watch out for those Orange County Lumber trucks FZ!

Eddie: I'd hate for FZ to get turned into pumpkin pie.

DiscoBoy: What a freak. (looking down the road) Here comes the secret service limo!

[everyone turns to look]

Pedro: Our ride! Cool. (turns to the others) Good luck with your Uber. (kicks a pigeon out of his way and heads for the arriving limo)

[unseen by the rest of the gang Eddie has slipped off to an old, now phoneless, phonebooth. He steps into the booth and closes the door]

Trump (stopping before geting in the limo): Look at that huge, swarming funnel of flies descending on that old phonebooth.

[everyone turns to look. the booth lifts up out of the parking lot and into the sky]

Mij: Merde. Ce n'est pas possible!

Mr Nice: I smell maple syrup.

[eddie swoops down to the broken car, picks it up, and flies back into the sky] I'll drop this at Joe's! (disappears into the night)

Caputh: Was that Eddie?

Trump (climbing into the limo): No. (sarcastically) It was Studebaker Hoch.

[everyone laughs]

CURTAINS

Don't miss the next mind boggling episode in which the crew are employed to be in charge of the FZ Hologram! Can the gang get through the gig without fucking it up? Or will disaster strike?? Stay tuned...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:01 am 

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :smoke:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:44 am 

Hey guys,
We have our own political nitwit, Halbe Zijlstra. In the past he was a liberal secretary of culture under Rutte 1 (with the extreme right-wing PVV supporting) which meant culture subsidies were cut by 50%, and well, he's an all-round racist asshole (granted I think that's offensive to our noble but oh so useful sphincters which keep us from ileostomies).
Unfortunately he has been kept in politics to appease the right-wingsters who would otherwise be drawn to PVV, and now he's, oh horror, Secretary of Foreign Affairs.

He has claimed he has met Putin, but today it was found that he lied, and now we're photoshopping him everywhere.

Can anyone think of good photoshops? Trump related or something?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:21 am 

Peeling back the layers of Hillary Clinton’s deceit
https://nypost.com/2018/02/10/peeling-b ... ns-deceit/

For law enforcement, Congress and even journalists, exposing misdeeds is like peeling an onion. Each layer you remove gets you closer to the truth.

So it is with the scandalous behavior of the FBI during its probe into whether President Trump’s campaign conspired with Russia in 2016. One layer at a time, we’re learning how flawed and dirty that probe was.

A top layer involves the texts between FBI lawyer Lisa Page and her married lover, Peter Strzok, the lead agent on the Hillary Clinton email probe. They casually mention an “insurance policy” in the event Trump won the election and a plan for Strzok to go easy on Clinton because she probably would be their next boss.

Those exchanges, seen in the light of subsequent events, lead to a reasonable conclusion that the fix was in among then-Director James Comey’s team to hurt Trump and help Clinton.

Another layer involves the declassified House memo, which indicates the FBI and Justice Department depended heavily on the unverified Russian dossier about Trump to get a warrant to spy on Carter Page, an American citizen and briefly a Trump adviser.

The House memo also reveals that Comey and others withheld from the secret surveillance court key partisan facts that would have cast doubt on the dossier. Officials never revealed to the judges that the document was paid for by Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee or that Christopher Steele, the British former spy who compiled the dossier, said he was “desperate that Donald Trump not get elected.”

A third layer of the onion involves the revelations in the letter GOP Sens. Charles Grassley and Lindsey Graham wrote to the Justice Department. They urge a criminal investigation into whether Steele lied to the FBI about how much and when he fed the dossier to the anti-Trump media.

The letter is compelling in showing that Steele said one thing under oath to a British court and something different to the FBI. The contradictions matter because the agency relied on Steele’s credibility in both the FISA applications and its actual investigation. Strangely, even after it fired him for breaking its rule forbidding media contact, the FBI continued to praise his credibility in court.

If that were all the senators’ letter accomplished, it would be enough. But it does much more.

It also reveals that two former journalists linked to Clinton, separately identified as the odious Sidney Blumenthal and a man named Cody Shearer, created and gave a State Department official additional unverified allegations against Trump.

The official passed those documents to Steele, who passed them to the FBI, which reportedly saw them as further evidence that Trump worked with Russians. But as Grassley, head of the Judiciary Committee, and Graham write, “It is troubling enough that the Clinton Campaign funded Mr. Steele’s work, but that these Clinton associates were contemporaneously feeding Mr. Steele allegations raises additional concerns about his credibility.”

The State Department official involved in the episode, Jonathan Winer, wrote an op-ed in the Washington Post Friday in which he confessed to the senators’ chronology while offering a benign description of his motives. Winer also admitted he shared all the unverified allegations from the Clinton hitmen with other State Department officials.
There are many more layers of the onion to peel, but here’s where we are now: It increasingly appears that the Clinton machine was the secret, original source of virtually all the allegations about Trump and Russia that led to the FBI investigation.

In addition, the campaign and its associates, including Steele, were behind the explosion of anonymously sourced media reports during the fall of 2016 about that investigation.

Thus, the Democratic nominee paid for and created allegations against her Republican opponent, gave them to law enforcement, then tipped friendly media to the investigation. And it is almost certain FBI agents supporting Clinton were among the anonymous sources.

In fact, the Clinton connections are so fundamental that there probably would not have been an FBI investigation without her involvement.

That makes hers a brazen work of political genius — and perhaps the dirtiest dirty trick ever played in presidential history. Following her manipulation of the party operation to thwart Bernie Sanders in the primary, Clinton is revealed as relentlessly ruthless in her quest to be president.

The only thing that went wrong is that she lost the election. And based on what we know now, her claims about Trump were false.

Of the charges against four men brought by special counsel Robert Mueller, none involves helping Russia interfere with the election.

And neither the FBI nor Mueller has vouched for the truthfulness of the Blumenthal and Shearer claims or the Steele dossier. ­Instead, the dossier faces defamation lawsuits in the US and England from several people named in it.

In fairness, one person besides Steele has been cited as justification for the FBI probe. George Papadopoulos, a bit but ambitious player in the Trump orbit, early in 2016 met with a professor in Europe who told him the Kremlin had Clinton’s private emails.

In May 2016, Papadopoulos told the story to an Australian diplomat and two months later, in July, the Australian government alerted the FBI.

However, a full timeline convincingly points to Steele as the initial spark. He was hired by a Clinton contractor in June 2016, and filed his first allegations against Trump on June 20. Two weeks later, on July 5, he met with an FBI agent in London, the Washington Post reported, and filed three more allegations that month, including one about Carter Page.

At any rate, it is certain that Steele and other Clinton operators provided all the allegations about Trump himself that the FBI started with and that Mueller inherited.

For Clinton, creating a cloud over Trump’s presidency and helping to put the nation through continuing turmoil is a victory of sorts. America is fortunate it’s her only victory.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:55 am 

Marian Kamensky

Tom Toles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:38 am 

Poor pedopedro, still clinging to his "whataboutitism", trying to blame Hillary, blame Obama, blame law enforcement, blame the media, blame the justice department....boo hoo.

All of these attacks from Trump and his supporters against everybody only bolsters Trump's guilt. No pro-Trump op-ed article is going to end the criminal investigation into Trump's treason.

MAGA = Mueller Ain't Going Away

MAGA = More Are Getting Arrested

Told you so....

Russians penetrated U.S. voter systems, top U.S. official says

The U.S. official in charge of protecting American elections from hacking says the Russians successfully penetrated the voter registration rolls of several U.S. states prior to the 2016 presidential election.

In an exclusive interview with NBC News, Jeanette Manfra, the head of cybersecurity at the Department of Homeland Security, said she couldn't talk about classified information publicly, but in 2016, "We saw a targeting of 21 states and an exceptionally small number of them were actually successfully penetrated."

Jeh Johnson, who was DHS secretary during the Russian intrusions, said, "2016 was a wake-up call and now it's incumbent upon states and the Feds to do something about it before our democracy is attacked again."

"We were able to determine that the scanning and probing of voter registration databases was coming from the Russian government."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/electi ... -s-n845721

....there you have it. The Blue states that flipped to Red states were targeted.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:49 am 

Chan Lowe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:23 am 

Poor dumbfuck Shit For Brains can't see the writing on the wall.
He still thinks Trump will be removed from office and his crooked hero will take his place.
He isn't smart enough to realize that HRC didn't win the election and can't sweep all her nastiness under the rug.
What is really amazing is the fact that all the clowns on this forum are just like him.
They just can't accept that the ones the look up to will soon be going to jail.
Trump didn't allow the Russians to hack into anything but HRC did.
Trump wasn't in power or in a place where he could have let that happen , idiot.
Democrats , what a bunch of sore losers and cry babies.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:55 am 

pedro1 wrote:
Poor dumbfuck Shit For Brains can't see the writing on the wall.
He still thinks Trump will be removed from office and his crooked hero will take his place.
He isn't smart enough to realize that HRC didn't win the election and can't sweep all her nastiness under the rug.
What is really amazing is the fact that all the clowns on this forum are just like him.
They just can't accept that the ones the look up to will soon be going to jail.
Trump didn't allow the Russians to hack into anything but HRC did.
Trump wasn't in power or in a place where he could have let that happen , idiot.
Democrats , what a bunch of sore losers and cry babies.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:13 pm 

Joe Heller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:48 pm 

BBP wrote:
Hey guys,
We have our own political nitwit, Halbe Zijlstra. In the past he was a liberal secretary of culture under Rutte 1 (with the extreme right-wing PVV supporting) which meant culture subsidies were cut by 50%, and well, he's an all-round racist asshole (granted I think that's offensive to our noble but oh so useful sphincters which keep us from ileostomies).
Unfortunately he has been kept in politics to appease the right-wingsters who would otherwise be drawn to PVV, and now he's, oh horror, Secretary of Foreign Affairs.

He has claimed he has met Putin, but today it was found that he lied, and now we're photoshopping him everywhere.

Can anyone think of good photoshops? Trump related or something?

Sitting, waiting by the phone, at an empty desk, saying sadly, 'Nobody calls.'

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:53 pm 

Donald Trump Jr.'s wife taken to hospital after opening envelope with white powder

A family that will stop at nothing to make themselves look like victims.
This publicity stunt sponsored by

How to manipulate the population into focusing on something other than the many woes of this administration. Mail powder to yourself.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:09 am 

Another one of pedo-pedros people...

Trump’s Kentucky Campaign Chair Pleads Guilty to Child Sex Trafficking

The New York Daily News reported that Nolan had a total of 19 victims dating back to 2004.

https://gritpost.com/trump-campaign-chair-trafficking/

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:44 am 

Mike Luckovich

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:07 am 

Well there we are!

Attachments:
hztrump-inauguration.jpg
hztrump-inauguration.jpg [ 27.05 KiB | Viewed 374 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:10 am 

Nice to know that Trump always has $130,000 spare to help up and coming talent and was not using campaign contributions...
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/13/us/p ... v=top-news

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:43 am 

should this now be the Ilana Remikee thread? :smoke:

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160389487/
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/bizarre/time-traveller-predicts-donald-trump-election-1129607.html

Last edited by Eddie RUKidding on Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:47 am 

Marshall Ramsey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:25 am 

So, Trump blames the victims for not reporting the school shooter before the incident. wtf is wrong with this guy? Who the fuck is stupid enough to support him?

Post subject: Re:#LandofDolt45
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:21 pm 

Hey, Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, IMPOTUS (and Pedro)! Remember when the House, Senate & Trump rolled back Obama's mental health checks for gun safety?

We do.

The Alt-Right? Homegrown terrorists can't be kept out with a wall. Pick better friends, Pedro. The House of Representatives have passed their version to take away your health care... HR 620 rolls back American Disabilties Act and...

One party has proposed a range of solutions over gun violence that are broadly popular with the public.

The other party has refused to do anything for over a decade.

So, those who support the 'majority' say that what's wrong is, “Washington.”

If you say 'both sides do it' then you are complicit and agree that more innocents should be killed in order to give freedom to the murderers, the alt-right, the white american terrorists, most of which are Trump supporters. If you are too timid to be involved with politics, you are also complicit since 40% of eligible voters don't. This is not okay. This will not just go away. Live or die by your choice. And don't worry, I won't be back to check what the whining losers say.

Your ignorance betrays your cowardice.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:40 pm 

Exactly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:20 pm 

Stephane Peray

Stephane Peray

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:49 pm 

Trump ? No compassion, just his habitual blabla.

I think Pedro, DB and the likes (if there's others ?) will keep silent for a while.
There is absolutely nothing they can say to defend their guy and they know it.
(though they'll never admit).

For Pedro, it's still a battle between Dems and Reps. Ridicule. It goes way beyond that.
For DB, it's just a question of fractions of percent in the economy column.
The guy can't see the whole picture, busy as he is to Google any web site that goes his way.

If there's one thing I learned from a guy like Pedro is that hate can blind you to
a point of no return.
From DB, there's nothing to be learned. You can just feel sorry for a wasted mind.

Trump is just an horrible human being who knew what to say to some desperate Americans
willing to elect even the Devil just to not see HC president.
:P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10861 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315 ... 435  Next