Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:12 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Roy Estrada Arrested
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:50 am 

How can they be kept apart :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:28 am 

hatchet, axe, and saw.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:27 pm 

cleon wrote:

Prison. I like Cletus' suggestion too.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:19 pm 

ZackGlickman wrote:
Gwonam wrote:
Hey Zack, are you defending paedophiles? Man, that´s fucked up.

No I don't, but I just think that they don't deserve death penalty or belong in jail.
They need help and care.
And kids need to be warned, I quote FZ again:
"But the legitimate concern is a matter of taste for the individual parent and how much sexual information that parent wants to give their child, at what age, at what time, in what quantity, OK. And I think that, because there is a tendency in the United States to hide sex, which I think is an unhealthy thing to do, and many parents do not give their children good sexual education, in spite of the fact that little books for kids are available, and other parents demand that sexual education be taken out of school, it makes the child vulnerable, because if you don't have something rational to compare it to when you see or hear about something that is aberrated you do not perceive it as an aberration. OK?"

You are trying to rationalize the indefensible, it will never work...also the only way your reasoning works is if the gal was say a mature 16 or 17 and the guy was less than 25 and appeared younger, then maybe. I am against the guys that are 18 who get brought up on charges and their girlfriend is 16 or 17, that is wrong. Under 14 your fighting a loosing battle, just walk away my friend...

:smoke:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:35 am 

KillUgly wrote:
cleon wrote:

Prison. I like Cletus' suggestion too.
Prison where they got a Garrote :?
"Andorra, in 1990, was the last country to abolish the death penalty by garroting, though this method had been unused there since the late 19th century, and the only execution in Andorra in the 20th century, that of Antoni Arenis for fratricide in 1943, was carried out by firing squad because of the unavailability of a garrote executioner at that moment."
from wiki
i believe it tho :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:52 am 

Writing in large font doesn't make your argument more or less valid. Nor does writing without appropriate punctuation or including a multitude of annoying spelling mistakes.

Lolita is not based on nothing. There is a massive misconception that girls are pretty and pure until they're 16 or 18, even though they're equipped enough to carry babies by the time they're twelve or under. It's not at all uncommon for girls of 12 or 13 to have the hots for someone. I think in any group of 15 girls there's about two girls who'd do anything to get their socks off, so to speak. I'm sorry, but that's just how it works. Just because you think girls under 16 should be pristine doesn't mean they are.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:16 pm 

BBP wrote:
Writing in large font doesn't make your argument more or less valid. Nor does writing without appropriate punctuation or including a multitude of annoying spelling mistakes.

Lolita is not based on nothing. There is a massive misconception that girls are pretty and pure until they're 16 or 18, even though they're equipped enough to carry babies by the time they're twelve or under. It's not at all uncommon for girls of 12 or 13 to have the hots for someone. I think in any group of 15 girls there's about two girls who'd do anything to get their socks off, so to speak. I'm sorry, but that's just how it works. Just because you think girls under 16 should be pristine doesn't mean they are.

Writing with overblown language (massive misconception?, pure? twelve and under?) doesn't make your argument more valid either.

In any group of 15 bank robbers, 2 probably do it for morally defensible reasons - so to speak. Ya still gotta draw a line.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:21 pm 

AGREEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :smoke:

fOR HER SITE HO KNOW :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:22 pm 

This post was made by cleon who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:29 pm 

The two teenage girls need to stick with their male peers. This is why we have created the artificial society called "high school". Adults, even eighteen year olds, have no business trying to nail nubile young things whose bodies are developed but whose brains are still lagging. How would you rate the emotional maturity of an "adult" that pursues a school-age kid?

So, if you got a crush on some youngster, go beat your meat. They have not yet become who they are, so any sort of "relationship" with them is totally invalid. Let them get nailed by their prom dates...that is good and fair and natural. Let them learn about sex together, not by some grown-up expert.

ha ha ha

...pisses me off.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:34 pm 

Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:
This post was made by cleon who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
I hope you get your throat Slit :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:37 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:42 pm 

Learn alot :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:46 am 

No matter what either one of you guys say, there will still be Lolitas, like it or hate it. I'm not in favour of calling sex abject if both parties can make a sensible decision and are in favour of it.

And trust me. There's a mass misconception when I look at the media and the education aimed at that age group.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:21 am 

BBP wrote:

I like large font to make it easy to see my response and most of the forum memebers now have bad eyesight and can use the help...I have said before I am a terrible speller that would be my weak point.

As to girls having hot pants, we all know this, but a 68 year old man has to know better than to being playing sex games with 14 year old girls, and the girl can not be blamed since she is fully cooked enough to make an informed judgement like that. Bottom line his third time getting caught, makes me think how many times has he actually done this, that makes him a repeat offender over many decades...he will never change.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:08 am 

You know how people can get you beyond the point of no return? Lolita can get what she wants, very few old men would be able to fight...

Also, people can use settings or the Looking Glass option to make letters larger. If they need that, they're probably using it already. It's just very annoying and it makes you look like Baddy.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:23 am 

BBP wrote:
You know how people can get you beyond the point of no return? Lolita can get what she wants, very few old men would be able to fight...

Also, people can use settings or the Looking Glass option to make letters larger. If they need that, they're probably using it already. It's just very annoying and it makes you look like Baddy.

Stop that talk...I'm good, loved by children, small animals, and beautiful women...it's like a curse...is using Bold ok your Highness your subject would not want to offend... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:20 am 

Estrada looks completely irresistible to me. I completely sympathise with the teenage girls that couldn't keep their hands off him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:55 am 

True, he was handsome in his day. Not sure what he looks like now.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:38 pm 

I actually gave Roy a hug after the Grandmothers show in Oslo 2010. Feels a bit weird now... He seems like such a nice guy, though. He and Don Preston signed my Uncle Meat cassette. Oh, well... He is what he is, but it's too bad if he's messed up some innocent kids for his stupid pleasure.

PS. BBP - Roy looked a lot like that mug shot when I last saw him, only with a less disturbed, happy expression.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:22 pm 

Yeah, there are a few zappa recordings that now sound a wee bit creepy in the light of this.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:36 pm 

BBP wrote:
No matter what either one of you guys say, there will still be Lolitas, like it or hate it. I'm not in favour of calling sex abject if both parties can make a sensible decision and are in favour of it.

And trust me. There's a mass misconception when I look at the media and the education aimed at that age group.

there will still be Lolitas, like it or hate it

There are still people who deny the holocaust, and people who think evolution is bunkum (because of their backgrounds) - doesn't make it a natural/normal/logical way to think tho'.

And trust me.

I wouldn't trust you with a zucchini given what asparagus puts you in mind of :wink:

There's a mass misconception when I look at the media and the education aimed at that age group.

In some of, yes, but that applies to everything - for example frank the man, and his music.

BBP wrote:

WOW, that has a wholesome ring to it Bonny..

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:33 am 

You familiar with Godwin's law?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:45 pm 

BBP wrote:

I give up.....take me I'm yours you hole! Fufill my wildest dreams!!!!......Sorry I couldn't resist. :oops:
Your right about Lolitas,I wouldn't stand a chance!!! So I'll take a dozen as long as they're not cousins. :wink: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:26 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
BBP wrote:

I give up.....take me I'm yours you hole! Fufill my wildest dreams!!!!......Sorry I couldn't resist. :oops:
Your right about Lolitas,I wouldn't stand a chance!!! So I'll take a dozen as long as they're not cousins. :wink: :mrgreen:

WTF man.
I hope you´re joking, man.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next