Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:13 pm 
Banned

Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Yea baby; bomb bay doors are open and swingin

I'm suprised he didn't spell it bombay......... :mrgreen:

Maybe he's learning. 8)

Last edited by jimmie d killed the forum on Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:51 am 

Do you actually believe the content of these cartoons, or merely going for a laugh?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:27 am 
Banned

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Do you actually believe the content of these cartoons, or merely going for a laugh?

Sometimes the editorial cartoons that I post contain opposing points of view. If it makes me laugh, if I think that it's artistic, or if I think that it's especially creative, I may post it. I agree with the cartoonist most of the time but not always.

If you're really bored with spare time to waste, you can try to figure out the ones with which I agree. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:21 pm 

Here's one I hadn't heard before. This is the moving company suspected of being a MOSSAD front operation pre 9/11/2001 in Weehawken, NJ (that's right across the river from NYC...and once, sometimes home of Thelonious Monk). If it is true, what happenned to the half mil?

http://www.fedspending.org/faads/faads. ... d_num=f500

EDIT: after surfing around, it is not clear that they ever got the half mil, only that they were backed by the feds to receive that amount from a private institution. There is another 168,000 in question, but I don't really understand how it works...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:23 am 
Banned

Am I guilty of exploiting their exploitation? - jimmie d

Keith Olbermann slams McCain on exploiting 9/11
(brand new 4-1/2-star video with 82 ratings)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2Rzt_WzrPQ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:50 pm 

NEW WORLD ORDER

Bush 'approved' Pakistan attacks

President George W Bush has authorised US military raids against militants inside Pakistan without prior approval from Islamabad, the BBC has learned.

An unnamed senior Pentagon official told the BBC the classified order had been made within the past two months.

On Wednesday, the US's top military commander said the US was shifting its strategy in Afghanistan to include raids across the border into Pakistan.

Pakistan has said it will not allow foreign forces onto its territory.

Meanwhile, security officials in Pakistan say they have killed up to 100 militants on the Afghan border. There is no confirmation.

The US say that Pakistan's north-west tribal areas are being used as "safe havens" by militants preparing attacks on Afghanistan.

But Pakistan's Chief of Army Staff, Gen Ashfaq Parvez Kayani, said there was "no question of any agreement or understanding with the coalition forces whereby they are allowed to conduct operations on our side of the border".

'Common insurgency'

A senior Pentagon official told the BBC that Mr Bush gave his approval this summer for cross-border raids into Pakistan.

The order includes the use of conventional ground troops crossing the border into Pakistan to pursue militants there.

The BBC's Kim Ghattas in Washington says it is a sign of growing US frustration with Islamabad's lack of assertive action against the militants.

There is also an increasing concern about the threat such militants pose to Nato troops in neighbouring Afghanistan, and potentially to the US, says our correspondent.

The US has officially stressed the need for co-operation, and on Thursday, the chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Mike Mullen told Congress that the US must continue to work closely with Pakistan.

"In my view, these two nations are inextricably linked in a common insurgency that crosses the border between them," he said.

"We can hunt down and kill extremists as they cross over the border from Pakistan... but until we work more closely with the Pakistani government to eliminate the safe havens from which they operate, the enemy will only keep coming."

But, our correspondent says, the latest revelation will only add to the tensions between the two countries.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7611287.stm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:39 pm 

jimmie d killed the forum wrote:
Am I guilty of exploiting their exploitation? - jimmie d

Keith Olbermann slams McCain on exploiting 9/11
(brand new 4-1/2-star video with 82 ratings)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2Rzt_WzrPQ

Keith Olbermann is my hero.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:43 pm