Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:14 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 4859
Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:
Republicans don't hate Democrats..........They just assasinate them....
this post is funny, but ,as i am former military, and you say you are former marine, do you have a serious comment on the 911 incident, and the iraq war?

_________________
"I'm interested in the capitalistic way of life, and the reason I like it better than anything else I've seen so far is because competition produces results."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:03 pm
Posts: 6788
Location: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:
Republicans don't hate Democrats..........They just assasinate them....
this post is funny, but ,as i am former military, and you say you are former marine, do you have a serious comment on the 911 incident, and the iraq war?

I'll give you my opinion.
As a New Yorker, witnessing the entire Sept. 11th attacks as I watched from the FDR drive caught in a traffic jam and then working the next 3 weeks at Ground Zero in a C.B.S. News van. It was over one thing, and one thing only. Oil.
The Iraq War is being fought over one thing, and one thing only. Oil.
Everything else is just propaganda......and trust me I've worked in News for 20 years, and it's ALL propaganda.
G.C.

_________________
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 4859
So are you saying those rag heads flew the jets into the towers for oil, and you do not support the troops? Or two different situations. I think invading Iraq was a calculated error, and subsequently there is war profiteering.

_________________
"I'm interested in the capitalistic way of life, and the reason I like it better than anything else I've seen so far is because competition produces results."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:37 am 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:25 pm
Posts: 4071
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
.....rag heads.....

Please define your use of the term rag heads, which on its face is a racist comment.

_________________
"If Frank Zappa cut a fart and mixed it to stereo, I'd buy it!" - jimmie d


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:03 pm
Posts: 6788
Location: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
So are you saying those rag heads flew the jets into the towers for oil, and you do not support the troops?

No, you're saying that.

_________________
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:03 pm
Posts: 6788
Location: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
and you say you are former marine,

And please, in the future always capitalize the word "Marine" or "Marines" when referring to a United States Marine, a group of Marines, or the Corps as a whole.

_________________
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 4859
Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
So are you saying those rag heads flew the jets into the towers for oil, and you do not support the troops?

No, you're saying that.
It is a question, You took the quote out of context, I am asking, due to the fact that you are former marine, and in general this forum is anti military. I say both parties are exploiting 911 to an extent. I am asking for YOUR read on the subject, I think it will be informative to those in the forum to hear a soldiers view of this thing. I am former navy, i don't care if it has a capital letter, I am comfortable with being called a squid, i had buddies die in jolly greens, they didn't give a fuck about a capitol m in marine, just my brothers. I rescued, and was saved by marines, so drop that rhetoric, and tell me how you really feel about what we are doing in iraq.

_________________
"I'm interested in the capitalistic way of life, and the reason I like it better than anything else I've seen so far is because competition produces results."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 4859
jimmie d killed the forum wrote:
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
.....rag heads.....

Please define your use of the term rag heads, which on its face is a racist comment.
Yes it is, i am referring to the folks that flew the plane into the towers, to fuckin bad, and i called the vc charlie and flange face.

_________________
"I'm interested in the capitalistic way of life, and the reason I like it better than anything else I've seen so far is because competition produces results."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:03 pm
Posts: 6788
Location: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Although completely suppressed in the media, my answer to the Iraq War is simple...... yet shocking - it an an "oil currency war". The real reason for this war is the Bush administration's goal of preventing further OPEC momentum towards the euro as an oil transaction currency standard. However, in order to pre-empt OPEC, they need to gain geo-strategic control of Iraq along with its 2nd largest proven oil reserves. This explains the macroeconomics of the "petro-dollar" and the "unpublicized" but real threat to U.S. economic hegemony from the euro as an alternative oil transaction currency. That is why we are there.
Do you think we are there because of September 11th?

_________________
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:33 am
Posts: 4237
That's a brilliant little synopsis. Add 9/11 rage and a bunch of crazies who thought the Middle East was long overdue for a facelift and you have the perfect storm.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 4859
Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:
Although completely suppressed in the media, my answer to the Iraq War is simple...... yet shocking - it an an "oil currency war". The real reason for this war is the Bush administration's goal of preventing further OPEC momentum towards the euro as an oil transaction currency standard. However, in order to pre-empt OPEC, they need to gain geo-strategic control of Iraq along with its 2nd largest proven oil reserves. This explains the macroeconomics of the "petro-dollar" and the "unpublicized" but real threat to U.S. economic hegemony from the euro as an alternative oil transaction currency. That is why we are there.
Do you think we are there because of September 11th?
Yea and no, it gave the administration, an excuse to an extent, I agree with the change to the euro, but I believe it is Iran that has been the main instigator on that front, they have russia in thier pocket, when it comes to oil, so they tell us to fuck off. On the other hand it was a damned if you do damned if you don't on invading, easy to have hind site. For now the speculation problem is going wild, the deregulation on that was in 2003. I'm sure i'm preaching to the choir on this but we need to get lean and mean militarily, cause the bear was just sleeping, he is now awake!!

_________________
"I'm interested in the capitalistic way of life, and the reason I like it better than anything else I've seen so far is because competition produces results."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:54 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:25 pm
Posts: 4071
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland
Saddam intended to demand oil payments in euros. Kick in the allure of pumping our oil out from under their sand, plus maybe just a little revenge for tryin' to kill Daddy Bush on the side, and ya got yourself a war. The 9-11 excuse was just another Old Republican Trick.

_________________
"If Frank Zappa cut a fart and mixed it to stereo, I'd buy it!" - jimmie d


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:03 pm
Posts: 6788
Location: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
jimmie d killed the forum wrote:
The 9-11 excuse was just another Old Republican Trick.

Or maybe the media twisting words around. Remember, we went after Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan shortly after the attacks. Not Iraq.
Press Secretary Ari Fleisher was "press puppet" just as much as Scott McClellan. They were both kept in the dark about what really goes on in the Oval Office.

_________________
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 4859
WoW I have to take a breath; this crap today, pisses me off. I was hoping this wouldn't happen.

_________________
"I'm interested in the capitalistic way of life, and the reason I like it better than anything else I've seen so far is because competition produces results."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:38 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:25 pm
Posts: 4071
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
WoW I have to take a breath.

I agree; you do.

_________________
"If Frank Zappa cut a fart and mixed it to stereo, I'd buy it!" - jimmie d


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 4859
Thankyou Mr. Know it all.

_________________
"I'm interested in the capitalistic way of life, and the reason I like it better than anything else I've seen so far is because competition produces results."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:58 am 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:25 pm
Posts: 4071
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Thankyou Mr. Know it all.

Mr. Know-It-All should be hyphenated, Mr. Drank-The-Kool-Aid.
You also need to work on your punctuation, and thank you should be two words rather than one.

Image

_________________
"If Frank Zappa cut a fart and mixed it to stereo, I'd buy it!" - jimmie d


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 4859
Hold it you are the wet the bed liberal, and if you can read the post then don't worry about the punctuation, in your case common sense would be great, but with you it ain't that common, just a lot of tit for tat, and stupid cartoons.

_________________
"I'm interested in the capitalistic way of life, and the reason I like it better than anything else I've seen so far is because competition produces results."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:13 am 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:25 pm
Posts: 4071
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Hold it you are the wet the bed liberal, and if you can read the post then don't worry about the punctuation, in your case common sense would be great, but with you it ain't that common, just a lot of tit for tat, and stupid cartoons.

It should be wet-the-bed liberal. Are you having a good time, yet? 8)

_________________
"If Frank Zappa cut a fart and mixed it to stereo, I'd buy it!" - jimmie d


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 4859
Yea baby; bomb bay doors are open and swingin

_________________
"I'm interested in the capitalistic way of life, and the reason I like it better than anything else I've seen so far is because competition produces results."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:48 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:25 pm
Posts: 4071
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland
.....but you're droppin' duds.

_________________
"If Frank Zappa cut a fart and mixed it to stereo, I'd buy it!" - jimmie d


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:03 pm
Posts: 6788
Location: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
jimmie d killed the forum wrote:
.....but you're droppin' duds.

Yes, and they're BIG!

_________________
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 35624
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:
jimmie d killed the forum wrote:
.....but you're droppin' duds.

Yes, and they're BIG!

He said "duds", Galoot, not "buds"!

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 4859
cool milk duds and buds, brilliant

_________________
"I'm interested in the capitalistic way of life, and the reason I like it better than anything else I've seen so far is because competition produces results."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:03 pm
Posts: 6788
Location: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Yea baby; bomb bay doors are open and swingin

I'm suprised he didn't spell it bombay......... :mrgreen:

_________________
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MentalTossFlycoon, Mr. Nice Guy and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group