Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:14 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:00 am 

Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:
Republicans don't hate Democrats..........They just assasinate them....
this post is funny, but ,as i am former military, and you say you are former marine, do you have a serious comment on the 911 incident, and the iraq war?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:36 pm 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:
Republicans don't hate Democrats..........They just assasinate them....
this post is funny, but ,as i am former military, and you say you are former marine, do you have a serious comment on the 911 incident, and the iraq war?

I'll give you my opinion.
As a New Yorker, witnessing the entire Sept. 11th attacks as I watched from the FDR drive caught in a traffic jam and then working the next 3 weeks at Ground Zero in a C.B.S. News van. It was over one thing, and one thing only. Oil.
The Iraq War is being fought over one thing, and one thing only. Oil.
Everything else is just propaganda......and trust me I've worked in News for 20 years, and it's ALL propaganda.
G.C.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:19 am 

So are you saying those rag heads flew the jets into the towers for oil, and you do not support the troops? Or two different situations. I think invading Iraq was a calculated error, and subsequently there is war profiteering.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:37 am 
Banned

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
.....rag heads.....

Please define your use of the term rag heads, which on its face is a racist comment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:27 am 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
So are you saying those rag heads flew the jets into the towers for oil, and you do not support the troops?

No, you're saying that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:34 am 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
and you say you are former marine,

And please, in the future always capitalize the word "Marine" or "Marines" when referring to a United States Marine, a group of Marines, or the Corps as a whole.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:44 am 

Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
So are you saying those rag heads flew the jets into the towers for oil, and you do not support the troops?

No, you're saying that.
It is a question, You took the quote out of context, I am asking, due to the fact that you are former marine, and in general this forum is anti military. I say both parties are exploiting 911 to an extent. I am asking for YOUR read on the subject, I think it will be informative to those in the forum to hear a soldiers view of this thing. I am former navy, i don't care if it has a capital letter, I am comfortable with being called a squid, i had buddies die in jolly greens, they didn't give a fuck about a capitol m in marine, just my brothers. I rescued, and was saved by marines, so drop that rhetoric, and tell me how you really feel about what we are doing in iraq.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:52 am 

jimmie d killed the forum wrote:
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
.....rag heads.....

Please define your use of the term rag heads, which on its face is a racist comment.
Yes it is, i am referring to the folks that flew the plane into the towers, to fuckin bad, and i called the vc charlie and flange face.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:25 am 

Although completely suppressed in the media, my answer to the Iraq War is simple...... yet shocking - it an an "oil currency war". The real reason for this war is the Bush administration's goal of preventing further OPEC momentum towards the euro as an oil transaction currency standard. However, in order to pre-empt OPEC, they need to gain geo-strategic control of Iraq along with its 2nd largest proven oil reserves. This explains the macroeconomics of the "petro-dollar" and the "unpublicized" but real threat to U.S. economic hegemony from the euro as an alternative oil transaction currency. That is why we are there.
Do you think we are there because of September 11th?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:35 pm 

That's a brilliant little synopsis. Add 9/11 rage and a bunch of crazies who thought the Middle East was long overdue for a facelift and you have the perfect storm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:21 pm 

Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:
Although completely suppressed in the media, my answer to the Iraq War is simple...... yet shocking - it an an "oil currency war". The real reason for this war is the Bush administration's goal of preventing further OPEC momentum towards the euro as an oil transaction currency standard. However, in order to pre-empt OPEC, they need to gain geo-strategic control of Iraq along with its 2nd largest proven oil reserves. This explains the macroeconomics of the "petro-dollar" and the "unpublicized" but real threat to U.S. economic hegemony from the euro as an alternative oil transaction currency. That is why we are there.
Do you think we are there because of September 11th?
Yea and no, it gave the administration, an excuse to an extent, I agree with the change to the euro, but I believe it is Iran that has been the main instigator on that front, they have russia in thier pocket, when it comes to oil, so they tell us to fuck off. On the other hand it was a damned if you do damned if you don't on invading, easy to have hind site. For now the speculation problem is going wild, the deregulation on that was in 2003. I'm sure i'm preaching to the choir on this but we need to get lean and mean militarily, cause the bear was just sleeping, he is now awake!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:54 pm 
Banned

Saddam intended to demand oil payments in euros. Kick in the allure of pumping our oil out from under their sand, plus maybe just a little revenge for tryin' to kill Daddy Bush on the side, and ya got yourself a war. The 9-11 excuse was just another Old Republican Trick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:16 pm 

The 9-11 excuse was just another Old Republican Trick.

Or maybe the media twisting words around. Remember, we went after Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan shortly after the attacks. Not Iraq.
Press Secretary Ari Fleisher was "press puppet" just as much as Scott McClellan. They were both kept in the dark about what really goes on in the Oval Office.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:34 pm 

WoW I have to take a breath; this crap today, pisses me off. I was hoping this wouldn't happen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:38 pm 
Banned

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
WoW I have to take a breath.

I agree; you do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:17 am 

Thankyou Mr. Know it all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:58 am 
Banned

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Thankyou Mr. Know it all.

Mr. Know-It-All should be hyphenated, Mr. Drank-The-Kool-Aid.
You also need to work on your punctuation, and thank you should be two words rather than one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:44 am 

Hold it you are the wet the bed liberal, and if you can read the post then don't worry about the punctuation, in your case common sense would be great, but with you it ain't that common, just a lot of tit for tat, and stupid cartoons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:13 am 
Banned

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Hold it you are the wet the bed liberal, and if you can read the post then don't worry about the punctuation, in your case common sense would be great, but with you it ain't that common, just a lot of tit for tat, and stupid cartoons.

It should be wet-the-bed liberal. Are you having a good time, yet? 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:44 pm 

Yea baby; bomb bay doors are open and swingin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:48 pm 
Banned

.....but you're droppin' duds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:08 pm 

Yes, and they're BIG!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:39 pm 

Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:

Yes, and they're BIG!

He said "duds", Galoot, not "buds"!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:40 pm 

cool milk duds and buds, brilliant

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:23 pm 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Yea baby; bomb bay doors are open and swingin

I'm suprised he didn't spell it bombay......... :mrgreen:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next