Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:58 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:18 pm 

BizarroHesh wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Billy_the_mtn wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
BizarroHesh wrote:
Very intellectual comebacks.

Just keep on humpin' each other - "No free thinking for you!"

Be a Liberal butt boy or i'll insult you!

The thing is that the current administration and majority in both houses as well as the Conservative courts have failed on virtually every level, just a few examples; social security, national security, hurricane Katrina, the war in Iraq(remember mission accomplished and thier in the last throws and they'll welcome us with open arms), Bin Laden(the guy responsible for 9/11) still on the loose, North Korea testing missiles aimed at US targets, record oil company profits(prices mysteriously dropping just before an election), Terry Shiavo, exodus of manufacturing sector to Communist dictatorships, record deficits, illegal warrentless wiretapping(remember Nixon?), open borders, selling ports to countries that fund and harbour terrorists, housing market crash, stock market crash(still lower than when Clinton was president), no WMD's, heroin production in Afganistan at highest level ever, secret prisons, weakening environment protection safeguards, skyrocketing health care costs, skyrocketing insurance costs, our military not having proper armor, not enough troops on the ground to bring stability to war torn regions, benefits cut to veterans, ect., ect., ect., ect., ect.

You don't have to be an intellectual Liberal or intellectual Conservative to recognise that vitually everything the Executive, Legislative and Judicial branches (all contolled by conservatives) has touched has been a disaster.You don't have to be Rush Limbaugh or Michael Moore Kool Aid drinkers to see this. Otherwise your just in denial.

If things don't change soon, we're all screwed despite your political and moral leanings.

Exactly what I was saying in my post Spacebrother, Lets keep the divide & conqure attitude, It's worked so far. Lets keep seperated into our own little groups so we can blame this one or that one for things being as fucked up as they are. If we keep this shit up you wont have to worry about who is the next batch of polititians to screw you. As tragic as 9/11 was it brought us together as a country. Now it's being used like a cheap whore to scare people for political gains. From the looks of things people, we are as stupid as the polititians think we are. Like I said, in November - If you're in -you're out.

All we can do is hope that one day people like BH will look at the world beyond their bubble and realize how bad things have become as a direct result of bad decison making that will take decades to reconcile.

Hey SpaceBrother...I don't know you but I find it interesting that you think you know everything about me from one single post. A comical post that was the only one different from the hate-Bush fest here.

I am against the war in Iraq and have always been. I am probably the only one here who is NOT in a bubble. Unlike the fervent Bush-haters here, I vote for Democratic and Republican issues because I think about the issue and take a position. I am certainly not a solid Bush supporter.

Just because Mij and Issac make their mindless remarks about me, does not make them true. Just because I say that Mij whacks off to a picture of David Gregory does not make it so (although I would not be surprised).

I think even the liberal ruler here, Jimmie D, cringes when he reads the responses from these two winners.

The sad part is that I would have to agree with everything that everyone says here to be accepted. Fuck that, legalize pot, allow kids to pray in school, lower taxes, and use your mind!

The message in this room is...agree with everything I say or fuck off.

The bottom line is that we have tried to have logical discussions on issues here, and it turns into an illogical bash-fest. SO, I just enjoy disrupting these humping rooms by exposing their ignorance.

So you hate Bush, fine. I've heard it.

I hate Nacy Pelosi and Harry Reid and Ted Kennedy and Dianne Feinstein, and Barbara Boxer, and endless others. But I don't let hatred be my guide. There are plenty of Republicsns I hate also.

I think Matt Stone's comment sums my position up best... "I don't like Republicans, but I really hate Democrats".

It's not a matter of love and hate here, it's about results. We probably agree on some issues and disagree on others. I don't have hatred towards anybody no matter how much I disagree with them. But again, if people could put their personal prejudices aside and look at the results, than the picture becomes crystal clear, the issues I stated above is but a mere handful of the number of missteps made as a result of bad leadership.

I don't love or hate them, I just try to look at the big picture and come to the realization of how horrible a state our country has fallen into. If people can't see it now, they never will and we are doomed because of it. Granted, I don't know you and you don't know me but we still have to try to learn to put aside differances so the damaged goods can be fixed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:45 pm 

I had to search GOOGLE to find out who David Gregory is ! I'm not from the USA. Altougfh we do suffer from that Bush moron administration like the rest of the world (think limber jack for a start)

I could tell you, BH, about our local folks here just to look like a smart guy, but like you, I wouldn't fool anyone. So I won't. Try it !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:16 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
BizarroHesh wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Billy_the_mtn wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
BizarroHesh wrote:

The thing is that the current administration and majority in both houses as well as the Conservative courts have failed on virtually every level, just a few examples; social security, national security, hurricane Katrina, the war in Iraq(remember mission accomplished and thier in the last throws and they'll welcome us with open arms), Bin Laden(the guy responsible for 9/11) still on the loose, North Korea testing missiles aimed at US targets, record oil company profits(prices mysteriously dropping just before an election), Terry Shiavo, exodus of manufacturing sector to Communist dictatorships, record deficits, illegal warrentless wiretapping(remember Nixon?), open borders, selling ports to countries that fund and harbour terrorists, housing market crash, stock market crash(still lower than when Clinton was president), no WMD's, heroin production in Afganistan at highest level ever, secret prisons, weakening environment protection safeguards, skyrocketing health care costs, skyrocketing insurance costs, our military not having proper armor, not enough troops on the ground to bring stability to war torn regions, benefits cut to veterans, ect., ect., ect., ect., ect.

You don't have to be an intellectual Liberal or intellectual Conservative to recognise that vitually everything the Executive, Legislative and Judicial branches (all contolled by conservatives) has touched has been a disaster.You don't have to be Rush Limbaugh or Michael Moore Kool Aid drinkers to see this. Otherwise your just in denial.

If things don't change soon, we're all screwed despite your political and moral leanings.

Exactly what I was saying in my post Spacebrother, Lets keep the divide & conqure attitude, It's worked so far. Lets keep seperated into our own little groups so we can blame this one or that one for things being as fucked up as they are. If we keep this shit up you wont have to worry about who is the next batch of polititians to screw you. As tragic as 9/11 was it brought us together as a country. Now it's being used like a cheap whore to scare people for political gains. From the looks of things people, we are as stupid as the polititians think we are. Like I said, in November - If you're in -you're out.

All we can do is hope that one day people like BH will look at the world beyond their bubble and realize how bad things have become as a direct result of bad decison making that will take decades to reconcile.

Hey SpaceBrother...I don't know you but I find it interesting that you think you know everything about me from one single post. A comical post that was the only one different from the hate-Bush fest here.

I am against the war in Iraq and have always been. I am probably the only one here who is NOT in a bubble. Unlike the fervent Bush-haters here, I vote for Democratic and Republican issues because I think about the issue and take a position. I am certainly not a solid Bush supporter.

Just because Mij and Issac make their mindless remarks about me, does not make them true. Just because I say that Mij whacks off to a picture of David Gregory does not make it so (although I would not be surprised).

I think even the liberal ruler here, Jimmie D, cringes when he reads the responses from these two winners.

The sad part is that I would have to agree with everything that everyone says here to be accepted. Fuck that, legalize pot, allow kids to pray in school, lower taxes, and use your mind!

The bottom line is that we have tried to have logical discussions on issues here, and it turns into an illogical bash-fest. SO, I just enjoy disrupting these humping rooms by exposing their ignorance.

I hate Nacy Pelosi and Harry Reid and Ted Kennedy and Dianne Feinstein, and Barbara Boxer, and endless others. But I don't let hatred be my guide. There are plenty of Republicsns I hate also.

I think Matt Stone's comment sums my position up best... "I don't like Republicans, but I really hate Democrats".

It's not a matter of love and hate here, it's about results. We probably agree on some issues and disagree on others. I don't have hatred towards anybody no matter how much I disagree with them. But again, if people could put their personal prejudices aside and look at the results, than the picture becomes crystal clear, the issues I stated above is but a mere handful of the number of missteps made as a result of bad leadership.

I don't love or hate them, I just try to look at the big picture and come to the realization of how horrible a state our country has fallen into. If people can't see it now, they never will and we are doomed because of it. Granted, I don't know you and you don't know me but we still have to try to learn to put aside differances so the damaged goods can be fixed.

YAY FOR QUOTE TUNNELS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:24 pm 

Fair enough SpaceBrother...you sound like a good man!

Mij, I forgot you are not from the US.

David Gregory is the cheif White House correspondent - He is very liberal and also hates George Bush.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:27 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:40 pm 
Banned

BizarroHesh wrote:
Just because Mij and Issac make their mindless remarks about me, does not make them true.

I find it interesting that you call me mindless in the same sentence that you refer to me as "Issac," clearly showing that you can't even spell my fucking name. :roll:

(not to mention the fact that you continue to refer to me as a "liberal," when I've repeatedly made it clear that I am not)

BizarroHesh wrote:
I think Matt Stone's comment sums my position up best...

Wait, so you're using a quote from one of the South Park guys in a political discussion? Right...that's really intelligent. :roll:

Isaac

Don't treat me, baby, like your
Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:06 pm 

My apologies for mispelling your name.

Yes, I think Matt Stone and Trey Parker are very intelligent artists.

i did not know you were not a Liberal, I have not been around much lately.

:) Bizarro

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:13 pm 
Banned

BizarroHesh wrote:

I can't see how the words "intelligent" or "artists" could even loosely apply to those two.

"Say, how about a taco that craps ice cream?"

Nice, nice...real "intelligent" "art".... :roll:

Isaac

Don't treat me, baby, like your
Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:15 am 

Isaac, I'm surprised with you!
If we could test, produce and market home-starter kits for folks to grow their OWN tacos that shit ice cream, we'd be zillionaires!!!!!!!!!!!!
THINK of the possibilities . . . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:35 am 
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:08 am 
Banned

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:34 pm 

Here's the deal with George W. Bush.....And if these words you do not heed
Your pocketbook just kinda might recede
When some man comes along and
claims godly need
He will clean you out right through your
tweed

That's right, remember there is a big
difference between kneeling down
and bending over...
He's got twenty million dollars
In his Heavenly Bank Account...
All from those chumps who was
Born again
Oh yeah, oh yeah

He's got seven limousines
And a private plane...
All for the use of his
Special Friends
Oh yeah, oh yeah
He's got thousand-dollar suits
And a Wembley Tie...
Girls love to stroke it
While he's on the phone
Oh yeah, oh yeah

At the House of Representatives
He's a groovy guy...
When he Gives Thanks
He is not alone...

He is dealin'
He is really dealin'
IRS Can't determine
Where The Hook is

It is easy with the Bible
To pretend that
You're in Show Biz

They won't get him
They will never get him
For the naughty stuff
That he did

It is best in cases like this
To pretend that
You are stupid

He's got Presidential Help
All along the way

He says the grace
While the lawyers chew
Oh yeah
They sure do

And the Govenors agree to say:
"He's a lovely man!"
He makes it easier for
Them to screw
All of you...
Yes, that's true!

'Cause he helps put The Fear of God
In the Common Man
Snatchin' up money
Everywhere he can
Oh yeah
Oh yeah

He's got twenty million dollars
In his Heavenly Bank Account
You ain't got nothin', people
Thank the man...oh yeah

:x :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:28 am 

it seems republicans are comming apart at th seams

what does this mean ?
it ain't no dream ..

lets call damage control and see ..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:05 pm 

FeralCats wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
BizarroHesh wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Billy_the_mtn wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
BizarroHesh wrote:

YAY FOR QUOTE TUNNELS!

Let it grow.... LET IT GROW!!!!11!!!!11!ONE11!!!ELEVEN!!!!

Ahem, sorry..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:47 am 

So, who's still exploiting 2/26/93? That's the day that a massive bomb exploded in the parking garage of the north tower of the World Trade Center building in New York City, killing six people and leaving a crater six stories deep in the building's basement floors.

The mastermind of the bombing, Ramzi Yousef, later boasted that he had hoped to kill 250,000 people. Two years later, Yousef was involved in a plot to bomb a dozen US airplanes flying over the Pacific.

Simple-minded people truly believe that terrorist attacks on the US began five years ago. It's been a lot longer than that, retards.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:23 am 

WaspManwMetalWings wrote:
So, who's still exploiting 2/26/93? That's the day that a massive bomb exploded in the parking garage of the north tower of the World Trade Center building in New York City, killing six people and leaving a crater six stories deep in the building's basement floors.

The mastermind of the bombing, Ramzi Yousef, later boasted that he had hoped to kill 250,000 people. Two years later, Yousef was involved in a plot to bomb a dozen US airplanes flying over the Pacific.

Simple-minded people truly believe that terrorist attacks on the US began five years ago. It's been a lot longer than that, retards.

Terrorist attacks occured even before the bombing of Pearl Harbor and they still find ways to get us. Incompitence at it's highest level. Yet people still support these failed excuses for politicians.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:58 am 
Banned

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm 

Republicans don't hate Democrats..........They just assasinate them....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:52 am 
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:10 pm 
Banned

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:09 am 
Banned

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:43 am 

I think some of them pictures are pretty funny and well, apt.

It's also nice to read that not everyone in America has been duped into giving up their freedom. I knew this anyway but it's just good to see confirmation. And well done, the push to own you guys is a lot bigger than the push in England and there's plenty of brainwashed morons here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:58 pm 

Ill be back in the high life again
All the doors I closed one time will open up again
Ill be back in the high life again
All the eyes that watched me once will smile and take me in
[/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:04 pm 
Banned

BizarroHesh wrote:
My apologies for mispelling your name.

i did not know you were not a Liberal, I have not been around much lately.

:) Bizarro

You misspelled the word "misspelling". :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:16 am 

Hey Galoot, you are a former Marine, what say you on this subject.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next