Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:36 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 446, 447, 448, 449, 450, 451, 452, 453  Next
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:42 pm 

Yep, treason. racist downer, racist leash, racist pedo-pedro and racist disco asshole love their racists....insecure white trash...

Report: Trump Organization planned to give $50 million penthouse to Putin amid Moscow deal

WASHINGTON - The Trump Organization planned to offer a $50 million penthouse suite to Russian President Vladimir Putin amid negotiations over a real estate deal to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, according to a report by BuzzFeed News.

The bombshell report includes Felix Sater, a longtime Donald Trump associate accused of having Russian mafia ties, telling BuzzFeed News that he and Michael Cohen, the president's former attorney and fixer, thought giving the suite to Putin could help sell other apartments.

"In Russia, the oligarchs would bend over backwards to live in the same building as Vladimir Putin," Sater told BuzzFeed News. "My idea was to give a $50 million penthouse to Putin and charge $250 million more for the rest of the units. All the oligarchs would line up to live in the same building as Putin."

BuzzFeed notes other unnamed officials confirmed the existence of the plan and the officials said Cohen discussed the idea with a representative of Dmitry Peskov, Putin’s press secretary.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 156031002/

...so much for TrumPutin's lies of having "no dealings with Russia".

TrumPutin supporters aren't saying shit right now. Stupid fucks.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:44 pm 

Quote:
Trump, FZ, Pedro, Mij, DiscoBoy, Spacebrother, Mr Nice, Eddie and Caputh in
"Hologram Duty" ACT 2

With Special Guests:
Peter Dinklage
Dionne Warwick

[setting: backstage at a music venue in Baltimore, Maryland, USA. people are hanging around. there are tables with food. most of the gang are around the food tables with others who have found themselves backstage including Dionne Warwick and Peter Dinklage.

Trump (to Dionne Warwick): The people need an enemy so that the government can remain in power and so that the establishment can maintain its economic advantage. We need enemies. Without an enemy there is no excuse for our defense budget.

Dionne Warwick: Technology is increasingly in the hands of the very rich. Dissenting views are seldom heard because the dissenters are systematically denied access to the technology.

(Trump's hand slides up Dionne's dress. He gropes around as if trying to retrieve a letter through a mail slot)

Dionne Warwick: Ahem. Most women today are unwilling to be nothing more than objects of male sexual fantasies Mr president.

Peter Dinklage (to Mij): What did you do before you got in the hologram business?

Mij: Tree spiking.

Trump (abruptly removes his hand. turns to peter): I'm heavily invested in meat byproducts.

DiscoBoy (again wearing the now doughnut-jelly stained pale yellow Vince cashmere sweater he was wearing in Act 1. nods his head vigorously): Heavily invested.

Dionne Warwick: And you DiscoBoy...what did you do before this?

DiscoBoy: I'm heavily invested in prisons and memory care facilities. And Spacer (nods toward Spacebrother) is heavily invested in arugula.

Spacebrother (puts on his Santos de Cartier sunglasses): Pay no mind to DiscoDouche, Mizz Warwick. I'm in real estate. I'll buy, sell, divide, sublet anything.

Pedro: And he means anything.

Spacebrother: (turns to Pedro) And what is it you do when you're not playing with lasers?

Pedro: Lately I've been banging middle aged divorced women in Chagrin Falls.

Eddie: That's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Pedro (laughs) Yeah.

Discoboy: After a survey costing the taxpayers only $450,288.99 we have determined that the wisest investment at the moment is dog food. There is a major trend right now with food stamp recipients buying dog food in order to more cheaply feed their families.

Dionne Warwick: In America, no less than any other country, people exist to serve the state. An American president once said "ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country". He wasn't kidding.

Mij: I think the music hologram business is where it's at.

FZ: It works for all of those record company pricks who come to skim the cream.

Mr Nice: (enters from stage LEFT talking on his phone): mm hmm. Yes that is correct. We need notarization first if any male wants to make a female squirm. Exactly. Listen, I gotta go. (hangs up phone. looks at spacebrother) Save me some of that vegan cheese.

Pedro: Try some of this shredded pork! (flings a forkful of soggy pork at Mr Nice)

SB: I'm telling the administrator!! (starts to cry)

Mr Nice: Stop crying bitch!

[everyone except SB laughs[

curtains

^I'm watching you all and I will tell Donald :smoke:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:30 pm 

^ Cool.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:14 pm 

^ are you from Mexihco or anywhere else south of a border, Donald wants to know

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:25 pm 

^ Tell him I said, "the taco did NOT have cheese."

He'll understand.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:03 pm 

The tortilla doesn't fall far from the tree... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:03 pm 

Oh ok, I'll let him now- do you put chilli on that.............

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:32 am 

Trump handlers give him a simple task:
http://karireport.blogspot.com/2018/11/ ... hultz.html

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:59 am 

Trump, the true diplomat, is recorded saying "Get me out of here", leaving the Argentinian President looking a bit nonplussed.
https://www.msn.com/pt-pt/video/desport ... vp-BBQmSee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:59 pm 

I'm so glad Donald is back from Brazil. Do you think he will notice.............

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:46 pm 

File this under : Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....Bwahahahahahahahahaha......TrumPutin's stupid racist nazi asshole supporters are going to come unhinged in the coming weeks. keep an eye out for the terrorist TrumPutin white supremacists. You just know they're going to act up and show us all how stupid they really are...

Think President Trump seems rattled now? There will be much more to come

If President Donald Trump appears to be rattled by special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation now — and his extraordinary tweets on the subject suggest that he has — just wait.

Over the next few weeks, a series of court filings are due that may shed substantial light on what Mueller has learned from people who once sat in Trump's inner circle.

That could happen as soon as Tuesday, when Mueller is scheduled to file a detailed memo in support of the sentencing of former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. That memo would include information about any "bad acts" Flynn committed for which he was not charged, and details about his cooperation with the special counsel.

It's possible that filing will be sealed, which means the public won't see it until later. But on Friday, another filing is expected that legal experts say probably will not be sealed — a detailed explanation of why Mueller's office is withdrawing a plea agreement with former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, including the "crimes and lies" Mueller alleges Manafort committed while he purported to be cooperating with the special counsel.

And then, on Dec 12, former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen is expected to be sentenced in federal court in New York, in a hearing during which his other "bad acts," and his cooperation with Mueller, are likely to be further detailed.

"If these submissions are not filed under seal, I would expect to learn much more about the special counsel's investigation into the election of 2016 campaign than we know to date," said former federal prosecutor Daniel Goldman, an NBC News analyst.

Trump continued to appear to be distracted — and infuriated — by the Mueller investigation. In a series of tweets Monday, the president called for prison time for Cohen and appeared to praise his former associate Roger Stone, in a move that many legal experts said shattered presidential norms and raised the specter of witness tampering.

Stone "will not be forced by a rogue and out of control prosecutor to make up lies and stories about 'President Trump,'" Trump tweeted. "Nice to know that some people still have 'guts!'"

Trump added in another tweet: "Bob Mueller (who is a much different man than people think) and his out of control band of Angry Democrats, don't want the truth, they only want lies. The truth is very bad for their mission!"

Attorney George Conway, the husband of Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway, replied to Trump on Twitter with a link to the federal statute on witness tampering, which prohibits any effort to "influence, intimidate, or impede," a witness in a criminal proceeding.

Trump may have reason to be concerned, given that in a late-night court filing in Manhattan Friday, Cohen's lawyers revealed that the former Trump fixer has been cooperating with four separate law enforcement groups — Mueller, the U.S. Attorney's Office in the Southern District of New York, the New York attorney general's office and the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance.

Cohen's attorney Guy Petrillo said in the filing that his client should get more credit for coming forward despite withering denunciations of the Mueller investigation by the president.

"In the context of this raw, full-bore attack by the most powerful person in the United States, Michael, formerly a confidante and adviser to Mr. Trump, resolved to cooperate, and voluntarily took the first steps toward doing so even before he was charged in this District," Petrillo wrote.

He added that Cohen "could have fought the government and continued to hold to the party line, positioning himself perhaps for a pardon or clemency, but, instead — for himself, his family, and his country — he took personal responsibility for his own wrongdoing and contributed, and is prepared to continue to contribute, to an investigation that he views as thoroughly legitimate and vital."

Cohen and his attorneys also cited the payments he made to women who allegedly had affairs with Trump, strongly implying in their filing that President Trump is the person referred to as "Client-1"— which had widely been assumed.

Petrillo wrote, "We respectfully request that the Court consider that as personal counsel to Client-1, Michael felt obligated to assist Client-1, on Client-1's instruction, to attempt to prevent Woman-1 and Woman-2 from disseminating narratives that would adversely affect the Campaign and cause personal embarrassment to Client-1 and his family."

The filing included 37 letters from friends and family of Cohen to Judge William Pauley, imploring the court for a reduced sentence or a sentence with no jail time.

One of the letters was from Cohen's father, Maurice Cohen, an 83-year-old surgeon and Holocaust survivor.

He wrote, "So please where Michael is, let me be with him, and where he goes let me go. He is the oxygen in the air that I breathe."

Trump, in a stunning intervention by a president into a pending criminal case, tweeted Monday that Cohen "lied for this outcome and should, in my opinion, serve a full and complete sentence."

Mueller's investigation is still progressing, despite the elevation to acting attorney general of a man, Matthew Whitaker, who has been openly critical of the probe.

MSNBC anchor Nicolle Wallace reported last week that Whitaker had not assumed day-to-day supervision of the Mueller probe, leaving that task to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. Justice Department spokeswoman Kerri Kupec did not dispute that but said that nothing had changed since the DOJ released a statement saying that Whitaker is in charge of all Justice Department matters.

If Mueller is allowed to proceed unimpeded, the public may learn a lot more about what he has uncovered in the coming weeks. Some legal experts believe he will use the court filings to inform the public about the progress of his investigation into whether the Trump campaign conspired with the 2016 Russian election interference operation.

"My best sense is there will be a lot of details" in the Manafort filing," former federal prosecutor Peter Zeidenberg told NBC News. "He's sort of depositing a few different important chapters in a few different courts where they would be in the reach of either Whitaker or anyone in Congress" to suppress it.

Former federal prosecutor Harry Littman, an NBC News contributor, said the Manafort filing promises to "give chapter and verse to really explain his real detail how he was lying."

Whether that reveals a lot or a little about the Mueller investigation, he said, depends on what Manafort is alleged to have lied about. For his part, Manafort denies lying.

The submission by Friday's lawyers made it apparent that Cohen has no plans to waffle, as Manafort allegedly did — he is all in on cooperating with the government. He believes it's his only chance to get a break on sentencing for his crimes, and get on with his life.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnbcA1

....bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:08 pm 

:shock: President Pelosi? 8)

Is Mike Pence involved in the Russia scandal?

Vce President Mike Pence is hip-deep in the Russia scandal, his best defense being that he was inattentive or an easily manipulated dunce. His home-state paper, the Indianapolis Star, reports:

"Another of Vice President Pence's past statements came back to bite him this week. This time it had to do with his denial last year that the Trump-Pence campaign had been in contact with WikiLeaks.

"Donald Trump Jr. on Monday shared several messages he exchanged during the 2016 campaign with WikiLeaks around the time it was publishing leaked and secret material from Democrats. Those messages were exchanged in the fall, leading up to Trump's eldest son tweeting out a link to WikiLeaks' documents on October 14, 2016, the same day Pence was asked by Fox News to respond to suggestions 'that your campaign is in cahoots with WikiLeaks.'

" 'Nothing could be further from the truth,' Pence responded. 'Here you see the national media chasing after unsubstantial allegations, the allegations that Donald Trump has categorically denied.' "

Pence has a trail of inaccurate statements concerning President Donald Trump's campaign and Russia, nearly as many as the memory-challenged attorney general.

Consider the hiring of former national security adviser Michael T. Flynn. The New York Times in May reported:

"Mr. Pence emerged as a crucial player — either as a willful participant or an uninformed bystander — in the allegations that followed the revelation that Michael T. Flynn, Mr. Trump's first national security adviser, had informed the White House weeks before the inauguration that he was under federal investigation for secretly working as a paid lobbyist for Turkey during the campaign. Mr. Pence was leading the transition at the time, although his advisers said ... that he stood by a comment he made in March, that he had only then learned of Mr. Flynn's ties to Turkey.

Flynn also lied to the vice president about his contacts with Russian officials during the transition, a lie that set in motion Sally Yates' conversation with the White House general counsel and ultimately resulted in Flynn's resignation, the opening of the Russia probe and the firing of former FBI director James Comey.

When Trump wanted to lean on Comey to drop the investigation of Flynn, he ordered both Pence and Attorney General Jeff Sessions out of the Oval Office. Put that down as evidence that Pence was being kept in the dark.

However, Pence reportedly was present at the Oval Office meeting where Trump read the draft memo concerning his decision to fire Comey. That memo apparently was a screed about Comey's handling of the Russia probe. Pence subsequently related to Congress and the press the phony cover story that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein had cooked up, namely that Comey had improperly handled the investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails. Pence denied Comey was fired over the Russia investigation, a position Trump swiftly contradicted in his interview with NBC News's Lester Holt.

Moreover, like now-embattled Sessions, Pence repeatedly denied that the campaign had any contacts with the Russians. Perhaps Pence knew and forgot, perhaps he knew and lied on behalf of the president, or perhaps he was kept in the dark.

At some point, special counsel Robert Mueller almost certainly will want to interview Pence. (Pence's lawyer reportedly met with Mueller over the summer.) At that point, Pence will need to explain how it was that he never learned in real time about Flynn's legal problems as an unregistered foreign agent, never knew about campaign or transition contacts with Russians and/or WikiLeaks, and didn't know that Comey was being fired at least in part because of the Russia episode. It's quite possible that he has been excluded from key conversations and lied to by Trump and others in the administration. If that is the case, Pence need not worry about any legal jeopardy.

On the other hand, one wonders why he would want to continue serving in an administration that uses him to deceive Congress, the press and the public. At some point, if Pence is an innocent man wrapped up in a web of dishonesty and subterfuge, you'd think he'd get angry, refuse to carry the president's water and even quit.

In any event, Pence's political future is dim. If he's complicit in a cover-up, he's in legal peril....

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opi ... zR2ZYez9oA

....Lock the motherfucker up. :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:24 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Think President Trump seems rattled now? There will be much more to come

New from the Coen Brothers: The Ballad of Buster Trump--The Prez Who Got Rattled

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:05 pm 

They are in deep shit now... :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:35 pm 

Hmmmm. "No dealings with Russia", huh?...

Report: Trump Organization planned to give $50 million penthouse to Putin amid Moscow deal

WASHINGTON - The Trump Organization planned to offer a $50 million penthouse suite to Russian President Vladimir Putin amid negotiations over a real estate deal to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, according to a report by BuzzFeed News.

The bombshell report includes Felix Sater, a longtime Donald Trump associate accused of having Russian mafia ties, telling BuzzFeed News that he and Michael Cohen, the president's former attorney and fixer, thought giving the suite to Putin could help sell other apartments.

"In Russia, the oligarchs would bend over backwards to live in the same building as Vladimir Putin," Sater told BuzzFeed News. "My idea was to give a $50 million penthouse to Putin and charge $250 million more for the rest of the units. All the oligarchs would line up to live in the same building as Putin."

BuzzFeed notes other unnamed officials confirmed the existence of the plan and the officials said Cohen discussed the idea with a representative of Dmitry Peskov, Putin’s press secretary.

Sater, a Russian immigrant who spent a year in prison for a 1991 stabbing, told the news organization that Cohen, at the time, remarked that it was a "great idea."

Cohen's attorney, Lanny Davis, declined to comment on the report when reached by USA TODAY. Rudy Giuliani, a lawyer for President Trump, said the story was "unknown to the president."

Giuliani added the project was "too premature for anything like that" and called the idea to give Putin a suite "crazy."

The revelations come at a time where the president's Trump Tower deal in Moscow has come under intense scrutiny by special counsel Robert Mueller, who is examining Russian interference in the 2016 election.

On Thursday, Cohen pleaded guilty in federal court in New York to lying to Congress about the plan to build a Trump Tower in Russia all in the hope of shielding Trump from criticism.

Court documents filed as part of Cohen's plea deal detailed Trump's business dealings in Russia lasted longer during his campaign than previously acknowledged.

Federal prosecutors said Cohen lied when he submitted an Aug. 28, 2017, letter to the Senate and House intelligence committees. The letter said the project had ended by January 2016, when planning continued months longer during the presidential campaign.

Prosecutors said that Cohen lied to the committees to “minimize links between the Moscow Project and (Trump) and give the false impression that the Moscow Project ended before the Iowa caucus and the very first primary in hopes of limiting the ongoing Russia investigations.”

Sater, who had a large role in developing the Trump SoHo Hotel in New York, is also under scrutiny in Mueller's investigation.
He wrote an email to Cohen in 2015 bragging about his ties to Putin, according to the New York Times. "Our boy can be president of the USA and we can engineer it," Sater wrote in one of the emails. "I will get all of Putin's team to buy in on this."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 156031002/

....yep. sure has been quiet lately from the TrumPutin cult members here.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:40 pm 

....oh, here's why Disco Dunce has been silent...

Dow plunges nearly 800 points
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/st ... ar-BBQsMkY

Alarming trade slowdown shows impact of Trump's tariff war
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets ... li=BBnbfcN

....everything Disco Asshole praised about TrumPutin is backfiring, and everything he blamed on Pres Obama he can longer blame....told ya so moron.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:56 pm 

Plook wrote:
They are in deep shit now... :shock:

We're all in deep shit.

Keep your politics out of my life
Your politics out of my face
Your politics out of my way

Maybe I wanna drink myself to death
Yeah, I voted - for none of the above
Who the fuck are you to tell me what to believe in?

Keep your politics out of my life
Your politics out of my way
Your politics out of my music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwB51dgNYGQ
- Bill Stevenson

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:15 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
....oh, here's why Disco Dunce has been silent...

Dow plunges nearly 800 points
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/st ... ar-BBQsMkY

Alarming trade slowdown shows impact of Trump's tariff war
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets ... li=BBnbfcN

....everything Disco Asshole praised about TrumPutin is backfiring, and everything he blamed on Pres Obama he can longer blame....told ya so moron.

Do you think I should cash in now and do a runner? Might even have to change my name............
Any suggestions? Can't take Ivanka's I guess :smoke:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:24 pm 

Mike Luckovich

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:19 am 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:30 am 

Days are good for those who wants to get rid of M. Pile'O'Shit !
The sooner, the better.
:smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:51 pm 

I look so good in my outfit, with my new bill Job and I've changed my name to Daisy :smoke:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:51 pm 

What......cat's got Disco Douche's tongue?... :lol:

Trump's tax promise of trillions back to US fails to materialize
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets ... li=BBnb7Kz

...hahahahahahahahahahaha....Fox News slamming TrumPutin....hahahahahahahahaha...

Tucker Carlson says Trump is ‘not capable’ and hasn’t kept his promises
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-BBQB8Vd

....Hey pedo-pedro.....hows that MAGA thing going for ya?....hahahahahahahahahahahah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:22 pm 

"Don’t forget the real business of the War is buying and selling. The murdering and the violence are self-policing, and can be entrusted to non-professionals. The mass nature of wartime death is useful in many ways. It serves as spectacle, as diversion from the real movements of the War. It provides raw material to be recorded into History, so that children may be taught History as sequences of violence, battle after battle, and be more prepared for the adult world. Best of all, mass death’s a stimulus to just ordinary folks, little fellows, to try ‘n’ grab a piece of that Pie while they’re still here to gobble it up. The true war is a celebration of markets."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:27 pm 

Cartrump

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 446, 447, 448, 449, 450, 451, 452, 453  Next