Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:57 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300 ... 366  Next
 Post subject: Re: TRUMP
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:50 pm 

"One day every one of those cocksuckers will get caught."

Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star's Silence

A lawyer for President Donald Trump arranged a $130,000 payment to a former adult-film star a month before the 2016 election as part of an agreement that precluded her from publicly discussing a sexual encounter with Mr. Trump...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:35 am 

:!:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:28 am 

An asshole can only spit out shit.
What to expect ? Milk and Honey ?
Forget it.

A jerk should never had that much power in his hands.
Shame on those who voted him in.
:P

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:13 am 

...and a bigger shame on the brainwashed racist assholes who continue to support him. They are desperate to give the orange Hitler credit for Obama's 8 years of economic and jobs growth, yet want to blame Obama for Bush's worst economic crash since the Great Depression.

When you have morons like Disco Dumbfuck and pedopedro, turning themselves inside out, desperately lying to justify their support for the treasonous racist failure, and their war on the free speech and the free press, that's when you realize that 35% of the American voting public are as dumb as a box of rocks and a bag of dicks.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:46 am 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:20 pm 

Caputh wrote:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:23 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:45 pm 

I went to the site and laughed hard too.

Hard to find positive thins to say about Trump ?
I'd say impossible.

And now, from DB and Pedro...
(insert sounds of crickets here)
:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:21 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:

A lawyer for President Donald Trump arranged a $130,000 payment to a former adult-film star a month before the 2016 election as part of an agreement that precluded her from publicly discussing a sexual encounter with Mr. Trump...

How much would you pay not to see the sex tape ?? :mrgreen:

https://youtu.be/PfBi1PAfWcI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:49 pm 

Eddie, SB is a lackey for those who wish to deface reality. SB = Status Quo = Trump. This is the last time I am going to coddle you.

Mij wrote:

I'm sure we all appreciate your Canadian bacon-flavored interpretation of American politics.

However, you are clueless/in denial of certain American realities. Or, more likely, you're just part of the deception. You can't seem to accept/admit that U.S. elections are rigged. It's doubtful that Trump won by popular vote.
You also don't seem to understand that the only way to get any kind of international political power is to be a jerk. You say a jerk shouldn't have so much power but who else wants it?

Besides, as anyone who is not a moron knows: Trump doesn't have any real power. That is why They propped him up as president. He is Their bitch. It's suspicious how you keep attributing power to a man like Trump. If a moron has all this power over us then we all must be morons. Blame yourself.

Now here's Mr Nice with some corporate political propaganda disguised as a cartoon...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:56 pm 

David Horesy

Ignore List: John Petitt of NJ aka ChestPainsProds

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:18 pm 

^ See? I'm a fucking visionary, I guess. More corporate political propaganda disguised as cartoons courtesy of Mr Nice. This cartoon wants you to laugh and feel okay about your sick obsession with corporate news product.

Not to mention the promotion of sitting on your ass staring at a screen while stuffing yourself with popcorn. Healthy pursuits are not what the corporate media encourages. Ask yourself why.

Mr Nice, DB, SB etc are soldiers fighting in the war against the consciousness of the American people. Terrorists, basically.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:52 pm 

Eddie RUKidding wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:

How much would you pay not to see the sex tape ?? :mrgreen:

https://youtu.be/PfBi1PAfWcI

:mrgreen:

I wonder how much Trump paid Putin to keep the Pee Pee tapes from being released? He's already refused to extend the sanctions that everybody in congress , except 2 voted for....the fucking white supremacist neo-nazi coddling traitor that he is.

His brainwashed minions continue to try to give Trump credit for Pres Obama's 8 years of economic growth out of the worst recession since the Great Depression....like Disco Asshole will try to do again and again.....and be proven wrong again...and again.....and again...ect

Last edited by SPACEBROTHER on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:59 pm 

Eddie RUKidding wrote:
who gives a shit how many yankies are or aren't employed Trump is a Jerk :smoke:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Holy shit, you're a moron!!!

garry wrote:
Hey Trump supporters, go ahead and defend that idiots' shithole comments, I dare ya.

The ONLY person in that meeting room that claimed Trump said, "shithole", was conveniently enough, a Democrat named, Dick Durbin. EVERYBODY else denies it, including Trump himself.

But to be honest, I wouldn't even care if Trump had stated it. Because most of those countries ARE shitholes.

Please stop believing FAKE NEWS (which comprises most of what is 'reported' about Trump)... :roll:

Caputh wrote:

Norway only has a population of around 5.2 million. So considering this, the above is arguably destroyed. Not only that but some of those stats are strictly opinions. :roll:

Last edited by Disco Boy on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:03 pm 

Stats are opinions? Yeah right. Your stupidity is showing again Disco Fuckface. Fake news pfffft....yeah, right again....not. Disco moron has become even more moronic since the last edit of his last post.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:22 pm 

Okay, Disco Boy is stupid and uneducated, he's a racist and a narcissist. He needs attention and he likes to lie. It's hardly surprising that he's a Trump fan boy.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:29 pm 

My_Name_Is_Fritz wrote:
Okay, Disco Boy is stupid and uneducated, he's a racist and a narcissist. He needs attention and he likes to lie. It's hardly surprising that he's a Trump fan boy.

And Spacebrother?

Or does SB believe the correct illusions?

DB and SB are just doing their jobs. Just like all of those other people who helped the oppressors all throughout history.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:13 pm 

Here's the letter - signed by seventy doctors - urging Rear Admiral Ronny Jackson to include a mental health assessment in his physical examination of President Trump:

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2018/images/01/12/letter.to.radm.jackson.january.11.2018.pdf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:11 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
Eddie, SB is a lackey for those who wish to deface reality. SB = Status Quo = Trump. This is the last time I am going to coddle you.

Mij wrote:

I'm sure we all appreciate your Canadian bacon-flavored interpretation of American politics.

However, you are clueless/in denial of certain American realities. Or, more likely, you're just part of the deception. You can't seem to accept/admit that U.S. elections are rigged. It's doubtful that Trump won by popular vote.
You also don't seem to understand that the only way to get any kind of international political power is to be a jerk. You say a jerk shouldn't have so much power but who else wants it?

Besides, as anyone who is not a moron knows: Trump doesn't have any real power. That is why They propped him up as president. He is Their bitch. It's suspicious how you keep attributing power to a man like Trump. If a moron has all this power over us then we all must be morons. Blame yourself.

Now here's Mr Nice with some corporate political propaganda disguised as a cartoon...

Look at history back in the 1930's I'm sure they were Americans like yourself sayng the same things about Germany and not to get involved and just make some money out of it,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :smoke:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:12 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:
Eddie RUKidding wrote:
who gives a shit how many yankies are or aren't employed Trump is a Jerk :smoke:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Holy shit, you're a moron!!!

garry wrote:
Hey Trump supporters, go ahead and defend that idiots' shithole comments, I dare ya.

The ONLY person in that meeting room that claimed Trump said, "shithole", was conveniently enough, a Democrat named, Dick Durbin. EVERYBODY else denies it, including Trump himself.

But to be honest, I wouldn't even care if Trump had stated it. Because most of those countries ARE shitholes.

Please stop believing FAKE NEWS (which comprises most of what is 'reported' about Trump)... :roll:

Caputh wrote:

Norway only has a population of around 5.2 million. So considering this, the above is arguably destroyed. Not only that but some of those stats are strictly opinions. :roll:

And your a fuckhead :smoke:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:24 pm 

Some just like to sit down and point their finger at those who criticize.
Making some pontifical statements about their superior wisdom.
And how powerless we are and we should resign ourselves like some lamb in a slaughterhouse.
Like the future's already written and we're fool in trying to change it.
We should accept our fate and shut up.

I don't see any wisdom in that. I see cowardliness.
Trying to justify such behaviour by demeaning those who speaks about the present threat is the kind of meaness we usually find in traitors.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:03 am 

I don't normally surf..................but when I do :smoke:

Post subject: Re:#LandofDolt45
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:16 am 

Not weird at all. Financiers will reap major stock dividends from this recent wholly partisan Congressional theft called 'To provide for reconciliation pursuant to titles II and V of the concurrent resolution on the budget for fiscal year 2018' and known as The Tax Cut. Finance and (only slightly more than half) of Congress and Drumpf's cronies love it. Everybody else who gives a shit hates it. Sure can't blame the media on that. Because financiers as a class get LOTS of positive press. What's up with that cognitive dissonance?

The fact is, the US is being held hostage for at least 8 years now. And hostages are slowly being killed off at a rate of tens of thousands a year. Whether it is by guns or opioids or excessively priced meds, or the removal of benefits by federal or state cuts which have kept people alive for many generations all our lives.

It's evil. It's here. It wants us dead. What are you gonna do about it?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:29 am 

Disco Boy wrote:

Caputh wrote:

Ah, I see. So you're suggesting that Trump has erred; he should have included Norway on his "shithole" country list and the entire Norwegian population of 5.2 million is desperate to emigrate to the USA.

Last edited by Caputh on Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re:#LandofDolt45
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:32 am 

Good morning! Looks like there's plenty of work to go around!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300 ... 366  Next