Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu May 28, 2020 2:52 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20054 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142 ... 803  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 4859
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
A rope leash wrote:
But SPACEBROTHER and folks like that are a-okay!

CNN and MSNBC watchers aren't nearly so dastardly.

Earth please send us another dead child with a mother that can be prosecuted, because we need something to unite us!

FOX News runs a platform of information that appeals to right wing morons. MSNBC runs a platform that appeals to left-wing morons. Everybody is happy, so long as the actual facts don't get out.

O! Murdoch is an evil right-wing fear-monger! But, he also controls left-wing broadcasters, like FOX Television. See any right-wing bias on Fox comedies?

With guys like Murdoch, it's more about money than anything else. Right-wing nutjobs need their news channel just like left-wing nutjobs need their outlets. Murdoch has made his fortune with this understanding.

If Murdoch had violated the privacy rights of GWB or Dick Cheney, and from that caused a huge political scandal that booted them out of office, would SPACEBROTHER be so unhappy about that? I suspect not, because it's a political team thing, as opposed to a united people thing.

Here's something from a well known left-wing channel (MSNBC) that explains what the problem is with the country right now.


http://dailybail.com/home/dylan-ratigan ... meric.html

There's no real difference between the political parties, but because of propagandized information marketed to whatever side of the spectrum, people actually think that there is a difference.

They gotcha.

Here's a little something from another mainstream broadcaster (CBS) that will explain where the real power is...in fact, the report expalins that most people actually know where the real power is...

http://dailybail.com/home/you-want-proo ... check.html

So what's all this left-wing/right-wing bickering?

Stupid?


The point is that, Fox News will never play a piece, such as that MSNBC Dylan Ratigan segment simply because it blames both sides, the left and the right. Fox News will never fault anything with the right. Never never have, they never will, ever. Fox News is by far, the most unbalanced corporate news source in America.



NOT TRUE just saw stossell criticize the right last night as well as napolitano, sb give it a rest, YOU are one sided and that is fine, now move on.

_________________
"I'm interested in the capitalistic way of life, and the reason I like it better than anything else I've seen so far is because competition produces results."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:45 am
Posts: 12413
Location: EINDHOVEN
...Pong...

_________________
Image
Join the PackardGoose forum! Send me a PM!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:03 pm
Posts: 6788
Location: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Image

_________________
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:45 am
Posts: 12413
Location: EINDHOVEN
Thought this one was cool...

Image

_________________
Image
Join the PackardGoose forum! Send me a PM!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 7913
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
baddy wrote:

So once SB has launched some new attacks calling me "pathetic" and "moron" now and so on and so on....WHY IS THERE NO REFERENCE TO MY SUPPOSED INSULTS TO YOUR FATHER?

BECAUSE THERE WERE NO INSULTS TO YOUR FATHER IN IT...

There were no insults to your father in my post....


Several other people saw it. Face it Baddy, you've been caught. You are an utterly pathetic lying sack of crap. I'm not the only one who caught it before you changed your post multiple times. How cowardly is that. Say what you mean, mean what you say and stick to your original statement. Going back and changing it shows a total pussy move. The fact that you had to go back and edit out embarrasing statements from a condolence post is hands down, the most pathetic thing I've ever seen on on this forum. Downplaying peoples personal losses over others losses just to make a political point is not only a cheap shot, it shows a complete lack of class. Then going back and editing it out after the fact is mere cowardice.

baddy wrote:
I never said that.


This sounds strangly familiar....Hmmmm....Where have I read that before? Oh yeah......

Isaac wrote:
I never said that


Baddy is as pathetic as Isaac. Got caught in a lie that several others have read, but now denies it. Pfffft. What a douche.


SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Incidently, there are still spelling errors in this post...viewtopic.php?p=482519#p482519 ...so it would appear that the real intent of the edited changes weren't about fixing them.

What did you feel needed to be changed in your condolence post 3x baddy? Be honest.


Everybody's waiting Baddy?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 7913
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
A rope leash wrote:
But SPACEBROTHER and folks like that are a-okay!

CNN and MSNBC watchers aren't nearly so dastardly.

Earth please send us another dead child with a mother that can be prosecuted, because we need something to unite us!

FOX News runs a platform of information that appeals to right wing morons. MSNBC runs a platform that appeals to left-wing morons. Everybody is happy, so long as the actual facts don't get out.

O! Murdoch is an evil right-wing fear-monger! But, he also controls left-wing broadcasters, like FOX Television. See any right-wing bias on Fox comedies?

With guys like Murdoch, it's more about money than anything else. Right-wing nutjobs need their news channel just like left-wing nutjobs need their outlets. Murdoch has made his fortune with this understanding.

If Murdoch had violated the privacy rights of GWB or Dick Cheney, and from that caused a huge political scandal that booted them out of office, would SPACEBROTHER be so unhappy about that? I suspect not, because it's a political team thing, as opposed to a united people thing.

Here's something from a well known left-wing channel (MSNBC) that explains what the problem is with the country right now.


http://dailybail.com/home/dylan-ratigan ... meric.html

There's no real difference between the political parties, but because of propagandized information marketed to whatever side of the spectrum, people actually think that there is a difference.

They gotcha.

Here's a little something from another mainstream broadcaster (CBS) that will explain where the real power is...in fact, the report expalins that most people actually know where the real power is...

http://dailybail.com/home/you-want-proo ... check.html

So what's all this left-wing/right-wing bickering?

Stupid?


The point is that, Fox News will never play a piece, such as that MSNBC Dylan Ratigan segment simply because it blames both sides, the left and the right. Fox News will never fault anything with the right. Never never have, they never will, ever. Fox News is by far, the most unbalanced corporate news source in America.



NOT TRUE just saw stossell criticize the right last night as well as napolitano, sb give it a rest, YOU are one sided and that is fine, now move on.


With people on the payroll like Karl Rove, Sarah Palin and Mike Shmuckabee, it's self-explanetory. It's funny how Fox News is on the verge of collapse because Rupert Murdock may be facing criminal charges for bribary. I hope they lock him up and shut down that destructive America hating source of fascist propoganda known as Fox News down. It's way past due time to remove the racist Nazi pulpit from our airwaves, as it serves no purpose but to purpetuate fear, anger and hatred.

How about those Republican Tea Party folk in Congress who would rather have the American economy collapse and refuse to cut subsidies? Their newest argument, we have plenty of money to pay of the debt.....Uh...yeah....right. The 2012 election is not going to be kind to the Right.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:22 am
Posts: 1646
Yeah , kinda like those democrats that love to spend other ppls money. WHERE IS THEIR PLAN TO CUT SPENDING ??

They have none...they would rather have ANOTHER stimulus plan that does nothing but put us further in debt with NO positive results.

Hmmmm wasn't the unemplyment rate supposed to stay under 8 % ???

The only shovel ready jobs dems created were shoveling shit to the American people.

I don't need to watch Faux news to understand that. :P

_________________
may you have the bank account of a republican and the sex life of a democrat.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:45 am
Posts: 12413
Location: EINDHOVEN
And there's the ping again.

_________________
Image
Join the PackardGoose forum! Send me a PM!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 5396
Jello causes immaculate conception.

Man in New Jersey kills 10 with a bow on public bus. Eats 3 human hearts and a seeing eye dog's brain before shootout with the cops paralyzes him from the neck down.

Doritos linked to cancer.


Bank robber masturbates in front of hostages before slipping in his own semen and cracking his skull.

Burger King finds scabies living in 600,000 pounds of it's raw meat.

Mother kills her 3 year old with a vacuum cleaner and tells police, "I just wanna party and watch TNT. My baby was a burden".

Scientists in Washington DC discover that homosexuality is caused by Colgate toothpaste.

Assfro's linked to rectal itch.

12 year old shoots pit bull to save his grandmother.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:24 am
Posts: 1657
Location: The Dangerous Kitchener
This just in; downer mydniyte is actually Rupert Murdoch.

_________________
When the going gets weird the weird turn pro - HST

Miasma!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:40 am
Posts: 3493
Location: The Blue Light
Sarah Palin's biographical film "The Undefeated" opens to nearly empty theatre in Orange County. :mrgreen:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/16/sarah-palin-documentary-premiere-empty-audience_n_900693.html

_________________
Country music + Black music = Rock and Roll


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:45 am
Posts: 12413
Location: EINDHOVEN
I once went to De Pijnbank, a black comedy by Theo van Gogh (the Dutch director who was slaughtered by a mental muslim extremist in 2004). It was visited by 5 people. Very cosy.

_________________
Image
Join the PackardGoose forum! Send me a PM!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 7913
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Image

Saw this and couldn't resist. :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:19 am
Posts: 6948
Location: Eastern CT coast
NOTE TO FORUM: If anyone believes SPACEBROTHER that I insulted his father after his death and wrote such bad insults sbout his father that I had to later go in and edit them out...please read this short proof that this is not true...it should only take a second to understand...

One of us is lieing that I insulted his father after his death...and it is not me.

...otherwise just skip this "proof post."
________________________________________________


SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Several other people saw it. Face it Baddy, you've been caught. You are an utterly pathetic lying sack of crap....bla, bla, bla...

Seems odd to me that you continue to cling to this lie in the face of cold proof...

baddy Posted: 28 Nov 2010 08:06 wrote:
Sorry to hear about your loss, the value of even one life is so important, even more important to us when it's our own famly.

I've lost both my parents, and I understand nothing can prepare one for that loss.

I did not know this happened, had I known I would have waited a while before taking up this issue.
...

and your answer...there are NO references to these awful things I supposidlyy just said about your father....because I did not say any such things...

SPACEBROTHER Posted: 28 Nov 2010 17:31 wrote:
You completely missed my point baddy. You imply that that I am willing to kill thousands because of how I vote? Are you fucking serious? What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'll put it right back at you using your own philosophy and in simple terms.

If a person knowingly chooses to do business with corporations that profits from war, and I guarantee that you do every single day baddy, then you are just as guilty of the "willingness of killing of thousands just to get it" as anyone who votes for R's and D's.

As long as you purchase products and services from the businesses that profit from war, you don't have a fucking thing to say about it baddy. Whether you drive a car, fly an airline, ride a bicycle, use a cell phone, use a computer, use things that contain metal, glass, plastic, chemicals and paper, or pretty much every aspect of everyday life that everybody takes for granted, you are supporting the corporations who profit from and lobby for wars and killing. You also knew this ahead of time just like the informed voters you whine about, yet still choose to do business with them. Look into the fucking mirror baddy.

You are a warmonger in denial baddy. If you choose a lifestyle, perhaps like the Amish or Inuits, then you would have a legitimate argument, but you don't and you are not. Your vote doesn't matter so long as you willingly hand money over to national/international corporations and thus willingly support the killing of thousands. It's as simple as that. Now go fuck off.


So there's the proof....your answer surely would have referred to those alleged insults had they been there...

Your answer makes no reference to these awful insults because they never were there.

Obviously, there were no insults to your father were there, or you would have jumped all over my ass for them right then, (instead of waiting 9 months to start accusing me of changing things in edits 9 months ago).

Besides, the lie doesn't even make sense...why would I start insulting your father in a condolences post.

There's the proof...
_______________

It's important to note that SB has turned a challenge to his advice to vote for more Democrat war and bombing into a discussion on if I insulted his father or not, (which is ridiculous).

As with the earlier questions that resulted in the same sort of evasion spam, SPACEBROTHER cannot answer such questions about his war voting, (they are all still there, UNANSWERED while we talk about his father).

Moral of the story...

...follow SB's proObama war voting advice and you will be voting for sending troops needlessly into harms way and for killing thousands of innocents through drone and other bombing in six different countries that never attacked the US.

And that is impossible to defend.

_________________
.


Last edited by baddy on Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:19 am
Posts: 6948
Location: Eastern CT coast
And Obama's lates batch of SPACEBROTHER backed civillian killings...

We should vote for MORE of this just as you say, shouldn't we SB :cry:

NATO Raid Kills Six Civilians in Afghanistan
Karzai Demands Investigation into Attack on House in Khost Province


The number of civilians NATO is killing in Afghanistan continues to soar this week, as protesters took to the streets of the Khost Province to condemn an overnight attack on a house which killed at least six civilians and wounded two others.

FULL STORY HERE

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:22 am
Posts: 1646
Baddy , Spacer tried to accuse me of the same thing back on this thread.

My advice... Spacer needs some grief counseling

:roll:





What the fuck is up with your sudden fascination and disrespect for my recently deceased father pedro2?

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=21195&start=700

_________________
may you have the bank account of a republican and the sex life of a democrat.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:19 am
Posts: 6948
Location: Eastern CT coast
I didn't realize that Pedro, (life's crazy on this end, my available forum time got drastically reduced).

It's unfortunate that we have to put up with such argument tactics and this name calling and nasty accusations when he cannot defend his position. It drags the forum through soooooo much needless chatter.

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:03 pm
Posts: 6788
Location: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Today marks 15 years since the TWA Flight 800 disaster and some of the victims' relatives and friends are planning to attend a memorial tonight.

On July 17, 1997, 230 people were killed when a Paris-bound 747 airliner exploded off Long Island shortly after leaving John F. Kennedy International Airport.

The incident set off a massive FBI investigation into whether a bomb or a missile took down the plane.

Investigators later determined the crash most likely resulted from an electrical spark in an empty fuel tank.

Family members will gather tonight at Smith Point County Park in Shirley, N.Y. to honor the victims.

Frank Lombardi, a liaison for the TWA Flight 800 Family Association, said it is important to remember the tragedy every year.

"It affected thousands and thousands of people in the local community, and it is probably the most significant air crash prior to 9/11 because of the investigation, because of the recovery efforts, and it's one of those significant and major events that has happened in the Long Island community," Lombardi said.

The incident led one woman to form a group that matches mourning family members from other plane crashes to help with grief counseling.

Among those helped were more than 500 relatives of September 11th victims.

_________________
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:45 am
Posts: 12413
Location: EINDHOVEN
Image

_________________
Image
Join the PackardGoose forum! Send me a PM!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:40 am
Posts: 3493
Location: The Blue Light
The TV production company for a trivia show that's filmed inside a fake taxi has offered condolences after its vehicle hit and killed a pedestrian late Friday in Vancouver.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2011/07/17/cash-cab-strikes-and-kills-pedestrian_n_900934.html

_________________
Country music + Black music = Rock and Roll


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 36576
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
baddy wrote:
NOTE TO FORUM: If anyone believes SPACEBROTHER that I insulted his father after his death and wrote such bad insults sbout his father that I had to later go in and edit them out...please read this short proof that this is not true...it should only take a second to understand...

One of us is lieing that I insulted his father after his death...and it is not me.
Just for the halibut...

I no longer remember what was said, but, as I recall it, Baddy DID take a shot at Spacebro's father. This was before Spacey had told us about the death. Spacey's retort to Baddy contained the info about SB Sr.'s death, and then Baddy apologised for unknowingly dissing the recently deceased.
Then, the fun started.

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 7913
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Ronnies saw it, JPD saw it and so did several others. Baddy, this is the sound of the last shred of your credibility vanishing, just like one of your edited posts.

This is the real series of events as they happened:
I was off of the forum for a week or so to deal with the death of my dad, then when I did get a chance to check the forum, I noticed that baddy had openly accused me of being a murderer because of who I voted for. It was at that point where I told Baddy to go fuck himself and mentioned that I wasn't going to dignify his comment with a response, then I mentioned my dads passing. It was the very next post where Baddy not only re-affirmed his murder accusation, but had the gall to go on and add insult to injury by drawing comparisons between my vote, my fathers death and those thousands who he stated that I was willing to murder because of my Obama vote. I then went on to tell baddy to fuck off, go fuck himself and even a few fuck you's. Realising that what he posted was way over the line, and that he would lose all credibility on this forum, he immediately went back on an editing frenzy, knowing that it would come back to bite him in the ass.

baddy wrote:
NOTE TO FORUM: If anyone believes SPACEBROTHER that I insulted his father after his death and wrote such bad insults sbout his father that I had to later go in and edit them out...please read this short proof that this is not true...it should only take a second to understand...

...otherwise just skip this "proof post."


Other people saw it Baddy. We know exactly who the liar is. We can all read the contents of your *cough* "proof post" in it's post edit state. The real question is what did you originally write that you found it necessary to edit out?


baddy wrote:
...why would I start insulting your father in a condolences post.


Thats the million dollar question now isn't it? But you need to substitute the word "would" to "did". Face it Baddy, you got caught red-handed and with your pants down. You can, and probably will forever deny it, but the truth will always prevail.




pedro2 wrote:
Baddy , Spacer tried to accuse me of the same thing back on this thread.

What the fuck is up with your sudden fascination and disrespect for my recently deceased father pedro2?

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=21195&start=700



Oh, you mean my response to where you told me I hated my father? Yeah, you did post that didn't you?

viewtopic.php?p=504503#p504503

pedro2 wrote:
It seems that you might have hated your father...


At least you didn't edit it out. :roll:

It's not nearly as bad as what Baddy posted though, then edited out, and denies, despite that others besides me saw his posts pre-edit. Funny thing is he carried on about for a few posts over a couple of days time, and went back and edited them all, 16X in total. Karma's a bitch ain't it Baddy?



Ultimately, the real reason why Baddy and pedro2 are pulling the lemming bullshit move on me is because I'm critical of Republicans, Right-Wingers, Tea Baggers, Nazi's, Facists, Birthers, xenophobes, homophobes, bigots, Bush, Palin, Fox News and the likes. But what really rankles them is that I post articles that are favorable of Obama, and for that, their mangina's are thoroughly bruised. Thats ok though, if thats how they want to roll, it's their prerogative, and it's just fine with me.



Looks like we have to modify the Ping Pong tournament to Gnip Gnop BBP. This argument has more players now.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:04 pm
Posts: 4050
Location: Chicago, sort of.
Once again, since baddy ignored it: I SAW HIS POST DISSING SPACE'S DAD. I thought it was the cheapest lowest shot I'd seen in a long time.

baddy: I SAW WHAT YOU POSTED!

_________________
Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Wow...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Posts: 2943
My dad died in 1987. He was an okay guy.

One of the things he always used to say is that life is too short for petty bullshit.

He was also real big on hitting back and not going home crying to mama.

Say anything you want about my old man. I'll kick your ass.

But only once.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:40 am
Posts: 3493
Location: The Blue Light
Stage collapases at Ottawa BluesFest with Cheap Trick on stage.

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/index.php?product=news&pagecontent=storm_watch_stories3&stormfile=stage_collapses_at_ottawa_bl_170711&ref=wxeyetopstoryv4&pbg=3119649_2

_________________
Country music + Black music = Rock and Roll


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20054 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142 ... 803  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group