Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri May 29, 2020 12:39 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20054 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141 ... 803  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:23 pm 

While our forum Democrat war voters discuss my error correcting, (or sometimes finding better ways to say something .."how disgusting")...

...this just in over at counterpunch...

Loss of one life, whether it's a father, a mother in law, a child...or even isn't your own life infinitely important to you...how important just one life.

We watch hundreds of hours on TV about one life, Caylee...and totally ignore thousands of kids we pay through the nose to bomb to smitherenes ...and that doesn't even make TV.

The result is a country insensitive to killing kids...we see it all the time...we even justify voting for more of it...and viciously attack those who stand up against voting for more of it....and others look the other way and take no stand at all...better to keep quiet and let the killing continue...better to let the kids die than risk standing up for them.

An excerpt from Miss Beattie just in over at counterpunch...

It's america..it even happens on Franks forum.

Who will stand up for the children?

What children.

One of my sons told me that Facebook pages are devoted to Caylee Anthony. Light a candle for Caylee, honoring a child whose murderer is free.

With this, I consider discontinuity—the huge gulf between the OTHER and us.

Caylee became America's little girl.

The children of foreign wars are not ours.

Caylee was unlike children who die in countries we invade and occupy when soldiers are sent into combat by deciders in a criminal command chain. [Put in power by SPACEBROTHER and others like him]

Children of war are collateral damage.

Full Article here

...Just this week, our government alerted airlines that terrorists might board planes with explosives implanted surgically into their bodies, information that could lead to additional screening measures. In other words, be afraid, because fear is necessary for nationalism and the support of endless war, including the killing of children.

If only each of us could embrace all children as our own. If only we could ignore borders, ethnicity, religion, otherness. If only we were citizens of the world rather than supporters of American exceptionalism.

We are what we is.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:47 pm 

baddy wrote:
war voters

Baddy, who should I vote for?
I can't wait to start saving the children!

It's all so simple.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:30 pm 

Anyone who won't bomb them...like Bush and Obama.

downer mydnyte, what is a good enough reason to vote to bomb innocent children who never wished you any harm?

We are offered several choices for both major partys each time...but sheep keep falling for the razzle dazzle of billion dollar advertizing campaigns of the rich... Don't be controlled by the billion dollar razzle-dazzle, don't be controlled by the TV, (that's what the Counterpunch article is saying below).

Don't vote for bombing the kids, don't let them reduce you to that

....and pass it on.

Supporting and giving power to fuckhead rulers bombing kids and sending our troops as cannon fodder into futile wars, is not good, (we're not going to "fix" Afghanastan and Pakistan, and Yemen, and Somolia, and Lybia with our bombs, drones, missles and bullets).

Besides, it's foolish to think these fuckhead bombers are going to mislead us about their bombing and be harsh on innocents abroad...then be nice to us at home....they fuck us over at home big time and mislead us about that too...such a richly resourced country and who's getting rich? The proof is in the pudding.

Don't let them reduce you to voting for bombing children, bombing kids is evil. Don't let them reduce you to doing that.

Don't be the problem, the problem is war voters giving power to bombers like Bush and Obomba.
be the solution.

And I'm not particularly interested in hearing rationalizations for doing something so evil as killing children...there is no worthy rationalization of that. Not in my book anyways.

In other news...some DO think it's natural to stand up for the kids...

This just in the emails today...from the author of that Counterpunch article abobe...I sent her a thanks email just to give some support to keep her going in a world full of bombers...

Re: God Bless you Miss Beattie
Missy Beattie (missybeat@gmail.com) 7/9/2011 8:07 AM

Chuck,

Thanks! I will.

Best,
Missy

On Jul 8, 2011, at 10:37 PM, Chuck Terrien wrote:

You have the talent, and the ear of a major outlet...you keep on standing up for the kids!
God bless you.

Chuck

Lesser evilism IS war.

baddy wrote:

Here was the article I refer to...

Aint it the truth :oops:

One of my sons told me that Facebook pages are devoted to Caylee Anthony. Light a candle for Caylee, honoring a child whose murderer is free.

Caylee was unlike children who die in countries we invade and occupy when soldiers are sent into combat by deciders in a criminal command chain. [Put in power by SPACEBROTHER and others like him]

Full Article here

...Just this week, our government alerted airlines that terrorists might board planes with explosives implanted surgically into their bodies, information that could lead to additional screening measures. In other words, be afraid, because fear is necessary for nationalism and the support of endless war, including the killing of children.

If only each of us could embrace all children as our own. If only we could ignore borders, ethnicity, religion, otherness. If only we were citizens of the world rather than supporters of American exceptionalism.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:20 pm 

baddy wrote:

Don't vote for bombing the kids, don't let them reduce you to that

I didn't vote for any of those puppets.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:19 am 

Way to go downer mydnyte.

...it's interesting too that there were a lot of Democrats vocal against Bush's war escapades, they were very vocal against his bombing...but now that Obama is commanding the bombing (in three more countries now), many of these Democrats have fallen silent.

Hated Bush bombing, but some will even promote voting for Obomba bombing.

In other news..headin to Boston today on a new job :lol:

Don't know how much Internet I'll have up there, I don't know when I'll be getting my laptop.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:37 am 

Palermo plays Zappa, aug 3 at the Iridium in NYC,, special guest Napoleon Murphy Brock

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:52 am 

Oops...

Panetta Slips Up on Troop Withdrawal from Afghanistan

FULL STORY HERE

KABUL, Afghanistan — Leon Panetta, on his first day here as U.S. defense secretary, made what appeared to be his first big policy announcement: The U.S. would keep 70,000 troops in the country until the end of 2014, when the Afghans are scheduled to assume full responsibility for security.

It turned out to be his first major public gaffe in his new job.

In a brief question-and-answer session with reporters in Kabul after talks with Afghan President Hamid Karzai, Mr. Panetta was asked about the pace of the U.S. troop drawdown.

“We’re going to have 70,000 there through 2014, and obviously, as we get to 2014, we’ll develop a plan as to how we reduce that force at that time,” Mr. Panetta said. “For at least the next two years we’re going to have a pretty significant force in place to try to deal with the challenges we face.”

President Barack Obama last month ordered the military to pull out 33,000 “surge” troops from Afghanistan by the end of next summer, leaving nearly 70,000 troops in place. After the summer of 2012 drawdown, Mr. Obama said, U.S. troops would continue leaving Afghanistan at “a steady pace” as Afghan security forces assume more control.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:10 pm 

Ronny's Noomies wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
:roll:

Be honest. I'm not the only one here who read it before you edited it so now is your chance to come clean. What did you feel needed to be changed in a condolence post 3x?

I saw it. It was just as reprehensible as his using his partner's mother dying to make a cheap political statement. What a sick puppy.

Apparently several people saw baddy's post pre-edit. He's so fricken caught is his lie that it's reached levels beyond paltry. Pathetic.

Answer the question baddy. Don't dodge it. Man up. Instead of the same repeated monotonous spam you spew, tell us what was really in your post that you had to change 3X........

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Incidently, there are still spelling errors in this post...viewtopic.php?p=482519#p482519 ...so it would appear that the real intent of the edited changes weren't about fixing them.

What did you feel the needed to be changed in your condolence post 3x baddy? Be honest.

Everybody's waiting Baddy?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:33 pm 

Sorry Mr.G G, USA women upset Brazilian women in World Cup Quarter Finals... :smoke:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:52 am 

baddy wrote:
While our forum Democrat war voters discuss my error correcting, (or sometimes finding better ways to say something .."how disgusting")...

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Ronny's Noomies wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
:roll:

Be honest. I'm not the only one here who read it before you edited it so now is your chance to come clean. What did you feel needed to be changed in a condolence post 3x?

I saw it. It was just as reprehensible as his using his partner's mother dying to make a cheap political statement. What a sick puppy.

Apparently several people saw baddy's post pre-edit. He's so fricken caught is his lie that it's reached levels beyond paltry. Pathetic.

Answer the question baddy. Don't dodge it. Man up. Instead of the same repeated monotonous spam you spew, tell us what was really in your post that you had to change 3X........

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Incidently, there are still spelling errors in this post...viewtopic.php?p=482519#p482519 ...so it would appear that the real intent of the edited changes weren't about fixing them.

What did you feel needed to be changed in your condolence post 3x baddy? Be honest.

Everybody's waiting Baddy?

baddy wrote:
...and viciously attack those who stand up against voting for more of it....and others look the other way and take no stand at all One of my sons told me that Facebook pages are devoted to Caylee Anthony. Light a candle for Caylee, honoring a child whose murderer is free.

Caylee was unlike children who die in countries we invade and occupy when soldiers are sent into combat by deciders in a criminal command chain.

When Baddy says that it is worse when children are murdered in one place than in another, he's downplaying ones loss over another. THAT IS the worst and lowest form of lowlife thing a person can ever say.

To downplay a loss of one's life, or the loss of their childs life to others is a terrible, sad and pathetic way to make an argument. You're not helping your cause by doing that.

He pulled that bullshit on me. He tried to diminish the loss of my fathers life in comparison to those who lose a family members life elsewhere, and accused mew of being a murderer in the same fucking post.

We all fucking hate wars, but the difference between Baddy and the rest of us is that we don't diminish the loss of one life in favor of another. All loss of life sucks, regardless.

It's a free country, and everybody is entitled to express themselves. It's a Constitutional protection. I will never say.....
baddy wrote:
...maybe you ought to consider having the decency to keep quiet.....
What a pathetic moron. You're doing more harm to your cause than helping it. You aren't going to sway people by saying that the death of their family members aren't as important as the death of somebody elses family member. Accusing someone of being a murderer because of how they vote doesn't help your cause either. Your singleing out and alienating people by doing that.

Now answer the question Baddy.....
SPACEBROTHER wrote:

What did you feel needed to be changed in your condolence post 3x baddy? Be honest.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:31 am 

Ping...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:35 pm 

Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:56 am 

BBP wrote:
Ping...

Tick,tick,tick,tick,.....Pong.

.War is over!.....If you want it. :wink: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:47 pm 

I didn't even see anything I cared about in the news today. I think I bin twittered and facebooked out. :P

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:15 pm 

We have a word for the low news period in summer. Does the English language have such a word?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:07 pm 

There seems to be plenty of stuff happening, but for me I have hit economic news overload, wouldn't be so bad if I was young enough to whether one of these again.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:11 pm 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
There seems to be plenty of stuff happening, but for me I have hit economic news overload, wouldn't be so bad if I was young enough to whether one of these again.

I'm with you on that one B.Sierra. Right now both sides are waiting for the other to blink first.
I'd rather watch paint dry.More interesting,with less dasturdly consequences. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:52 pm 

Ancient race of Incas descend from the heavens and pose for photographs to be published in Time magazine!

Widowed warehouse manager in Canada fucks a chicken .

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:24 am 

Karma's a bitch, ain't it Fox News?

Reeling Murdoch faces tough choices

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43744298/ns ... _business/

News Corp. has faced growing ire over the past week amid growing disclosures that reporters and investigators for Murdoch-owned newspapers had intercepted phone messages of a murdered girl, other crime victims and bereaved families of soldiers.

The scandal has spread to the United States with allegations that News Corp. journalists may have targeted American 9/11 victims with their phone-hacking practices.

In Britain the scandal has stretched into the political sphere with the arrest of Andy Coulson, former editor of News of the World who was forced to step down as Cameron's spokesman earlier this year. Coulson faces charges of corruption and conspiring to intercept communications.

Earlier Wednesday, a source familiar with the situation told Reuters that Tom Crone, the legal manager at the Rupert Murdoch U.K. newspaper arm fighting widespread hacking allegations, has left the company.

It's no suprise to me that the most nefarious source of slanted and misleading Right Wing Fascist propaganda know as Fox News would get their asses handed to them. Karma is a bitch, and so are Fox News' dedicated viewers. When you get the likes of Karl Rove, Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich and Mike Huckabee on the payroll, you know that it's a joke, and the punchline are the viewers dumb enough to eat it up.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:28 am 

But SPACEBROTHER and folks like that are a-okay!

CNN and MSNBC watchers aren't nearly so dastardly.

Earth please send us another dead child with a mother that can be prosecuted, because we need something to unite us!

FOX News runs a platform of information that appeals to right wing morons. MSNBC runs a platform that appeals to left-wing morons. Everybody is happy, so long as the actual facts don't get out.

O! Murdoch is an evil right-wing fear-monger! But, he also controls left-wing broadcasters, like FOX Television. See any right-wing bias on Fox comedies?

With guys like Murdoch, it's more about money than anything else. Right-wing nutjobs need their news channel just like left-wing nutjobs need their outlets. Murdoch has made his fortune with this understanding.

If Murdoch had violated the privacy rights of GWB or Dick Cheney, and from that caused a huge political scandal that booted them out of office, would SPACEBROTHER be so unhappy about that? I suspect not, because it's a political team thing, as opposed to a united people thing.

Here's something from a well known left-wing channel (MSNBC) that explains what the problem is with the country right now.

http://dailybail.com/home/dylan-ratigan ... meric.html

There's no real difference between the political parties, but because of propagandized information marketed to whatever side of the spectrum, people actually think that there is a difference.

They gotcha.

Here's a little something from another mainstream broadcaster (CBS) that will explain where the real power is...in fact, the report expalins that most people actually know where the real power is...

http://dailybail.com/home/you-want-proo ... check.html

So what's all this left-wing/right-wing bickering?

Stupid?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:25 pm 

A rope leash wrote:

Stupid?

I checked that link out and found this.

In reality, this was not a separate bill, but an amendment to the patent reform legislation known as the America Invents Act.
The amendment was designed to compensate for a mistake that occurred a decade ago, when the drugmaker sought a patent extension for its Angiomax anti-coagulant, but its lawyers missed the filing deadline by one day, a contentious point that the law firm denies (see comment below). And so the amendment, which was introduced by four members of the House, would retroactively alter the process used to review filings - and grant an additional day .

http://www.*SPAM*.com/2011/06/why-th ... -law-firm/

www. p h a r m a l o t .com no spaces

It goes on to further explain the plight of the ONE SINGLE DRUG COMPANY > THE MEDICINES COMPANY , that headlines that one evil company on this video.

Now my question is this.
If CBS had made the same stupid mistake on one of their patents , which could have realized billions over the course of 10 years , do you not think CBS would have done the same damn thing ??

Is what they did power or good business ? Is it a form of capitalistic free enterprise ? Is it wrong to make money on your invention ? If it's power , who's gonna take it away ? If it's not free enterprise , why work ?

Rules ? Who's and what rules ? It's the way the world works and NOBODY has come up with a better system .

Fair ? ? Ha .. where is it. Show me where fair is , I'll move there in a New York second.

I find it hypocritical to produce and air such a slanted piece. And 98% of television is like that . Only 2% smartens you up , the rest dumbs ya down.

Gotta agree with ya tho , Rope , there's some in here that are so blinded by the light on their side , they can't see the darkness that surrounds them .

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:36 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
But SPACEBROTHER and folks like that are a-okay!

CNN and MSNBC watchers aren't nearly so dastardly.

Earth please send us another dead child with a mother that can be prosecuted, because we need something to unite us!

FOX News runs a platform of information that appeals to right wing morons. MSNBC runs a platform that appeals to left-wing morons. Everybody is happy, so long as the actual facts don't get out.

O! Murdoch is an evil right-wing fear-monger! But, he also controls left-wing broadcasters, like FOX Television. See any right-wing bias on Fox comedies?

With guys like Murdoch, it's more about money than anything else. Right-wing nutjobs need their news channel just like left-wing nutjobs need their outlets. Murdoch has made his fortune with this understanding.

If Murdoch had violated the privacy rights of GWB or Dick Cheney, and from that caused a huge political scandal that booted them out of office, would SPACEBROTHER be so unhappy about that? I suspect not, because it's a political team thing, as opposed to a united people thing.

Here's something from a well known left-wing channel (MSNBC) that explains what the problem is with the country right now.

http://dailybail.com/home/dylan-ratigan ... meric.html

There's no real difference between the political parties, but because of propagandized information marketed to whatever side of the spectrum, people actually think that there is a difference.

They gotcha.

Here's a little something from another mainstream broadcaster (CBS) that will explain where the real power is...in fact, the report expalins that most people actually know where the real power is...

Stupid?

The point is that, Fox News will never play a piece, such as that MSNBC Dylan Ratigan segment simply because it blames both sides, the left and the right. Fox News will never fault anything with the right. Never never have, they never will, ever. Fox News is by far, the most unbalanced corporate news source in America.

Post subject: Totally sorry, man...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:08 pm 

Without a doubt, Murdoch is an important icon...

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/07/13/a-murdoch-note/

...and I ain't kiddin'!

Evil sumbitch fer sure.

Word.

Damn.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:37 am 

Just to mention, (althoug I think most know)...the reason I have not been around lately is that I started my new job this week. I'm in Boston doing equipment training in the day, and going to work early and leaving late to learn all the company benifits, order/setup laptop, car, insurances, payroll deposits, W4, I-9, company business ethics orientation, secureID, remote access...while I remotely try to finish the last three weeks of this accellerated precalculis class...every other night is 3 hours sleep. There is no tinme for what I need to do, let alone SB's attacks.

It should lighten up soon :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:39 am 

Buit I was up at 4 am writing some emails and saw some more of his bullshit personal attacks....so I'll answer once here...and prove his latest lie is untrue...

If SB can keep a pong game going he can get out of answering questions about his recommendations that we vote for more Obamawars...which is no game at all...if someone would pay attention to that, rather than getting sucked into his distraction strategies.

It's not a game to be on the receiving end of of one of Oboma's Hellfire missles launched from a drone that Obama ordered the tripling of, (when he also ordered the tripiling of US troops into Afghanastan).

So once SB has launched some new attacks calling me "pathetic" and "moron" now and so on and so on...his pong return to the serious questions he cannot answer.

So SB...we can put an end to this latest evasion...

HERE IS YOUR NEXT POST RIGHT AFTER I SUPPOSEDLY "INSULTED YOUR FATHER AFTER HIS DEATH."

WHY IS THERE NO REFERENCE TO MY SUPPOSED INSULTS TO YOUR FATHER?

BECAUSE THERE WERE NO INSULTS TO YOUR FATHER IN IT...

...you have just been caught in another lie.

Your very next post after I supposidly insulted your father:

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
I'll put it right back at you using your own philosophy and in simple terms.

If a person knowingly chooses to do business with corporations that profits from war, and I guarantee that you do every single day baddy, then you are just as guilty of the "willingness of killing of thousands just to get it" as anyone who votes for R's and D's.

As long as you purchase products and services from the businesses that profit from war, you don't have a fucking thing to say about it baddy. Whether you drive a car, fly an airline, ride a bicycle, use a cell phone, use a computer,....

If I had written such horrible things about your father, AND YOU SAW THEM, then why didn't you complain about them or respond to them in your very NEXT answer in your next post? Why did you instead drivel shifting blame from Obama to McDonalds for ordering the tripling the troops and drone strikes.

If I had insulted your father, you would have jumped on me for that instead of drivling on about bike manufacturers making profits off of wars.

There were no insults to your father in my post....your answer to it proves that beyond any doubt..it proves you are lying about that, beyone any doubt.

You keep lying about me, you keep getting proved wrong.

And here is another lie...SB "restating" what I said:

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
When Baddy says that it is worse when children are murdered in one place than in another,

I never said that.

I said all life is important, whether it's our own, a relative's or someone in an other country...The relation between Roses Mom when I consoled her through her grief as we sat in the hospital through the night watching her Mom die...and decided to pull the plug... is that ALL life is infinately important.
I never said it is less important if they die elsewhere...that's just another assertion of yours to distract from the questions I ask you about your voting to triple troops and deadly robotic drones...the drones you want us ALL to vote for more of.

The Counterpunch article I posted referred to American news focusing on one child, and never a word on the thousands of children your Obombadrones kill regularly...

[quote='baddy"]We watch hundreds of hours on TV about one life, Caylee...and totally ignore thousands of kids we pay through the nose to bomb to smitherenes ...and that doesn't even make TV.

The result is a country insensitive to killing kids...we see it all the time...we even justify voting for more of it...and viciously attack those who stand up against voting for more of it....and others look the other way and take no stand at all...better to keep quiet and let the killing continue...better to let the kids die than risk standing up for them.

An excerpt from Miss Beattie just in over at counterpunch...

It's america..it even happens on Franks forum.

Who will stand up for the children?

What children.

Full Article here

END COUNTERPUNCH ARTICLE_______________
[/quote]

And just so you don't gain anything from your distraction attempts..

...here are the latest challenges to your Obombabombing support trying to get away from...

Perhaps you could answer to them without another round of "you insulted my father" which you've now been proved to be lieing about...

You still forgot AGAIN to answer those two challenges to the big holes in your war voting position...

...and as I've already said, we've all seen those "you insulted my father after he died" unfounded accusations enough times...why spam us again?

Here they are again as you seemed to have skipped them:

baddy wrote:
Hey SPACBROTHER..it occurred to me...

If you are crediting Obama with pulling 10, 000 troops this year (and his promise to pull 20, 000 just before the elections next year), how come you blame Ronald McDonald for sending the 100, 000 troops in the first place.

If Ronald McDonald sent them, shouldn't you be thanking Ronald McDonald for withdrawing them? Why are you crediting Obama?

The clown sends them, but Obama brings them home?

You want it both ways?

(Oh shit, I probably just triggered another round of "you insulted my father" lie-distractions).

And the other one you seem to be skipping over...

The cause of "You insulted my father."

baddy wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
You're either the problem or the solution.
You can say that again :oops:

NATO Admits Killing Civilians in Tripoli Attack
Claims 'Weapons System Failure' in Attack Which
Killed Toddlers

I made the words RED like blood so you could see 'em...not that it'll have any effect on you.

"NATO said the attack was targeting a missile site but instead hit a house full of civilians, saying they “regret the loss of innocent civilian lives”

Voting for more toddler killing SPACEBROTHER?

Is that a problem?

We should be like you and vote for the toddler killer?

I'll vote for killing some more toddlers, that's not being part of the problem, it's a DEMOCRAT killing the toddlers in the illegal war he decided to enter by HIMSELF, out Bushing Bush and not even consulting congress before ILLEGALLY attacking with multimillion dollars of bombs.

King Obama, the toddler killer.
No problem at all.

We should ALL vot for Obama, the toddler killer, that's not being part of the problem, is it.

Toddler killers are good, as long as they're DEMOCRAT toddler killers.

Good thing it wasn't your house huh SPACEBROTHER, phew, good thing it was somebody else!
NATO Admits Missile Hit a Civilian Home in Tripoli

"Reporters taken to the site and a nearby hospital saw at least five bodies, including those of a baby and a child. Libyan officials said at least four more civilians were killed.

When the journalists arrived, a body was sitting in an open ambulance. Another was carried out as emergency workers and neighborhood men pulled away the wreckage of a large cinderblock home. A short while later, reporters were taken to the Tripoli hospital and shown the bodies of a third adult and a baby, laid alongside the first two. A small child arrived on a stretcher, dead either on arrival or soon after. All the bodies appeared caked in dust from the rubble."

Good DEMOCRAT killing.

Good.

No problem at all...

Voting for more of thsat is NOT being part of the problem, is is..

The toddler killer, one of the "greatest Presidents in US history," huh SPACEBROTHER.

We should ALL vote for more toddler killing, that's not being part of the problem at all, is it SPACEBROTHER.

VOTE OBAMA 2012!

What's a few toddlers anyways, as long as they're not you, huh SPACEBROTHER.
That's GOOD DEMOCRAT killing.

That killing brings peace and democracy, THOSE DEMOCRAT bombs are GOOD...GO BLUE TEAM, GO SPACEBROTHER, Go OBAMA THE GOOD TODDLER KILLER :lol:

Voting for more senseless toddler killing, that's not being part of the problem :roll:

I got it right now :lol:

Can you answer those challenges without another distraction of SPACE-SNOW-JOB?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20054 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141 ... 803  Next