Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:19 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140 ... 797  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:02 pm 

baddy wrote:
Hey SPACBROTHER..it occurred to me...

If you are crediting Obama with pulling 10, 000 troops this year (and his promise to pull 20, 000 just before the elections next year), how come you blame Ronald McDonald for sending the 100, 000 troops in the first place.

If Ronald McDonald sent them, shouldn't you be thanking Ronald McDonald for withdrawing them? Why are you crediting Obama?

The clown sends them, but Obama brings them home?

You want it both ways?

baddy, you just don't get it, or you do but typically, as with anybody else who refuses to acknowledge that the money they (you) spend on products and services from the agricultural industry, energy industry, metals/plastics/minerals industries, technology/communications industries, medical industries and every othet potentially lucrative and exploitable resource related industries all contribute to, benefit from and are the real causes for war. What would be the point of starting a war if it wasn't intended as a market cornering scheme? You can scapegoat every politician that you want to, but as long as you are a consumer, you are also a contributor to wars, plain and simple. With your new job, which you can thank Obama for getting by the way, and thank HP for profiteering off of the deaths of innocent people on foreign shores, you now work for a war profiteer. You yourself are now making money that people have died because of, for and will. Way to go you hypocrit.

baddy wrote:
(Oh shit, I probably just triggered another round of "you insulted my father" lie-distractions).
BBP wrote:
Yup, completely useless.
Indeed.

It's pointless going back and forth with baddy on this. He knows what he said, got caught at it, then went back to cover his tracks. Utterly pathetic.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, stand by your words and don't backtrack like a coward baddy. If denying what you posted is so important to you now, why did you post that bullshit it in the first place, and then felt the need to cover it up? What exactly did you have to hide with those 16 edits over the period of a couple of days?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:52 pm 

Casey gets 3 Not Guiltys...what say you???... :smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:02 pm 

Thats a tough one. I didn't follow the Casey Anthony case, but if she indeed was guilty ala OJ Simpson, then to me, broadcasting casting court cases on TV that involve murder is a bad idea. Maybe she did it, maybe not. Were there bloody shoes, socks, gloves, blood in a car and White Ford Bronco car chase involved?

I'm glad I didn't watch it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:26 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Thats a tough one. I didn't follow the Casey Anthony case, but if she indeed was guilty ala OJ Simpson, then to me, broadcasting casting court cases on TV that involve murder is a bad idea. Maybe she did it, maybe not. Were there bloody shoes, socks, gloves, blood in a car and White Ford Bronco car chase involved?

OJ wasn't guilty and I can prove it...he may have showed up at an inopportune time at his ex's house, but there is a definitive proff that it was a drug hit... :smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:27 pm 

Plook wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:

OJ wasn't guilty and I can prove it...he may have showed up at an inopportune time at his ex's house, but there is a definitive proff that it was a drug hit... :smoke:

...by aliens! :smoke:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:22 am 

Dutch soccer stadium collapses!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:48 am 

Errr SB...I see some stuff up there, but you didn't answer this question...

How can you credit Obama for pulling troops, (and if he can pull some, he CAN pull them all...the argument that a President can't is also false...any Prez can).

But you credit Obama when troops come out, but you DON"T blame hin for the 70, 000 he sent in and the tripling of drone attacks.

Spare us the spam and answer how come you credit Obama for pulling troops, but it's not his fault he sent them in...that's Ronald McDonald's fault.

Here's the question again that you evaded.

baddy wrote:

If you are crediting Obama with pulling 10, 000 troops this year (and his promise to pull 20, 000 just before the elections next year), how come you blame Ronald McDonald for sending the 100, 000 troops in the first place.

If Ronald McDonald sent them, shouldn't you be thanking Ronald McDonald for withdrawing them? Why are you crediting Obama?

You want it both ways?

(Oh shit, I probably just triggered another round of "you insulted my father" lie-distractions).

Perhaps you could restrict your answer to this major fault in your argument?

We's seen the spam before and we don't need to see it again.

People either believe you or me that I insulted your father and deleted it...saying that again is pointless.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:58 am 

The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
Hey Imisshimbad, ya saw the wink, right? I'm prolly yer biggest fan round here, despite the fact that we disagree on some things. Ya don't need to bust me balls.

Hi The Forum Killed Arkay and thanks,
Yup, I thought you were probably just bustin' my balls cuz of the wink...but I wanted to respond to cover the bases...ot was an 'open letter response as I eaw your post as an opportunity to comment on Obomba's wonderful taxpayer banker bailouts while he put the screws to us in the unfair outsourcing WTO and NAFTA/CFTA, and outsourcing favoring tax code.

Not bustin yer balls in respons to your not busting my balla, lol (:

Last edited by baddy on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: baddy news
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:04 am 

Lumpy Gravy wrote:
baddy wrote:
Thanks for the congtats Lumpy, :wink:
hold your winking there, baddy.

I didn't really mean the congrats to be taken that seriously, considering all your negative posts about corporate america.

but, I guess you don't really care about that now, since they've given you a new job...

and, I couldn't care less on how you're doing in school, either...

baddy wrote:
In other news...Be back later....probably August
great.

Lol, at least it's gettin obvious why the forum has to get spammed everyday with a second duplicate music post as your ego doesn't allow you to post in the original one I (innocently)started after the forum crash.

One thing about big egos, they cause a lot of spam.

...and BTW lumpy, HP didn't "give" me a job, it wasn't a gift, I earned it. I started earning it in electronics school in the 70's, then in electronics work experience, then in field engineering work for the next 30 years where I busted my hump earning a good reputation with Kodak customers from Boston to Philadelphia while sumutaniously starting a concurrent education in networking. This hard work, education, experience, and reputation for 3 decades helped me beat out a lot of other candidates who were interviewing. It wasn't a gift althouh you may choose to look at it that way. It's a mutual arrangement where I will work hard for them, and they will pay me for time out of my life.

I know you didn't mean to congratulate me, and I know you don't care how my school is going. So what, that doesn't reflect on me.

______________________________________________________________-

Hi all, excapt apparantly Lumpy, lol),
Won't be around much for a while, 'specially the next 3 weeks. I'm going to finish this accellerated precalculus course while I start my training school at my new job...the next three weeks...

...barely have time to sleep and I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to finish the math course, I have to prioritize the job. Bummer as I have only 3 weeks to go....If I don't make it I'll have to repeat a whole semester class.

Last edited by baddy on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:10 am 

Here's one from Democratic Representative Dennis Kucinich...a politician SPACEBROTHER and I both dupport, (lol, unless SB doesn't like him anymore cuz he knocks his hero's wars)...

The US must end its illegal war in Libya now

President Obama has ripped up the US constitution for Nato's ill-considered Libyan adventure. Congress must restore sense

Dennis Kucinich, Wednesday 6 July 2011

This week, I am sponsoring legislation in the United States Congress that will end US military involvement in Libya for the following reasons:

First, the war is illegal under the United States constitution and our War Powers Act, because only the US Congress has the authority to declare war and the president has been unable to show that the US faced an imminent threat from Libya. The president even ignored his top legal advisers at the Pentagon and the department of justice who insisted he needed congressional approval before bombing Libya.

Second, the war has reached a stalemate and is unwinnable without the deployment of Nato ground troops, effectively an invasion of Libya. The whole operation was terribly ill-considered from the beginning. While Nato supports the Benghazi-based opposition (situated in the oil-rich north-east), there is little evidence that the opposition has support of the majority of Libyans. The leading opposition group, the National Front for the Salvation of Libya (which had reportedly been backed by the CIA in the 1980s), should never have launched an armed civil war against the government if they had no chance absent a massive Nato air campaign and the introduction of Nato troops. Their reckless actions, encouraged by western political, military and intelligence interests, created the humanitarian crisis that was then used to justify the Nato war campaign.

Third, the United States cannot afford it. The US cost of the mission is projected to soon reach more than $1bn, and we are already engaged in massive cutbacks of civil services for our own people.

It is not surprising that a majority of Republicans, Democrats and independents alike think the US should not be involved in Libya.

This war is misguided. An invasion would be a disaster. Nato already is out of control, using a UN mandate allowing for protection of civilians as the flimsy pretext for an unauthorised mission of regime change through massive violence. In a just world, the Nato commander would be held responsible for any violations of international law. As a means of continuing the civil war, Nato member France and coalition ally Qatar have both admitted shipping weapons to Libya, in open violation of the United Nations arms embargo.

In the end, the biggest casualty of this game of nations will be the legitimacy of the UN, its resolutions and mandates, and international rule of law. This condition must be reversed. The ban on arms supplies to Libya must be enforced, not subverted by Nato countries. The US must cease its illegal and counterproductive support for a military resolution now.

The US Congress must act to cut off funds for the war because there is no military solution in Libya. Serious negotiations for a political solution must begin to end the violence and create an environment for peace negotiations to fulfil the legitimate, democratic aspirations of the people. A political solution will become viable when the opposition understands that regime change is the privilege of the Libyan people, not of Nato

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:29 am 

And SB...while you're responding to "the clown orders troops in and Obama orders them out" hole in your argument above...

baddy wrote:

You want it both ways?

...perhaps while you're responding to that, you could also respond to some of the challenges to your argument in this post from before...the one that seemed to get overlooked when some "you insulted my father and erased it" spam seemed to accidentally get started...

The cause of "You insulted my father."

baddy wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
You're either the problem or the solution.
You can say that again :oops:

NATO Admits Killing Civilians in Tripoli Attack
Claims 'Weapons System Failure' in Attack Which
Killed Toddlers

I made the words RED like blood so you could see 'em...not that it'll have any effect on you.

"NATO said the attack was targeting a missile site but instead hit a house full of civilians, saying they “regret the loss of innocent civilian lives”

Voting for more toddler killing SPACEBROTHER?

Is that a problem?

We should be like you and vote for the toddler killer?

I'll vote for killing some more toddlers, that's not being part of the problem, it's a DEMOCRAT killing the toddlers in the illegal war he decided to enter by HIMSELF, out Bushing Bush and not even consulting congress before ILLEGALLY attacking with multimillion dollars of bombs.

King Obama, the toddler killer.
No problem at all.

We should ALL vot for Obama, the toddler killer, that's not being part of the problem, is it.

Toddler killers are good, as long as they're DEMOCRAT toddler killers.

Good thing it wasn't your house huh SPACEBROTHER, phew, good thing it was somebody else!
NATO Admits Missile Hit a Civilian Home in Tripoli

"Reporters taken to the site and a nearby hospital saw at least five bodies, including those of a baby and a child. Libyan officials said at least four more civilians were killed.

When the journalists arrived, a body was sitting in an open ambulance. Another was carried out as emergency workers and neighborhood men pulled away the wreckage of a large cinderblock home. A short while later, reporters were taken to the Tripoli hospital and shown the bodies of a third adult and a baby, laid alongside the first two. A small child arrived on a stretcher, dead either on arrival or soon after. All the bodies appeared caked in dust from the rubble."

Good DEMOCRAT killing.

Good.

No problem at all...

Voting for more of thsat is NOT being part of the problem, is is..

The toddler killer, one of the "greatest Presidents in US history," huh SPACEBROTHER.

We should ALL vote for more toddler killing, that's not being part of the problem at all, is it SPACEBROTHER.

VOTE OBAMA 2012!

What's a few toddlers anyways, as long as they're not you, huh SPACEBROTHER.
That's GOOD DEMOCRAT killing.

That killing brings peace and democracy, THOSE DEMOCRAT bombs are GOOD...GO BLUE TEAM, GO SPACEBROTHER, Go OBAMA THE GOOD TODDLER KILLER :lol:

Voting for more senseless toddler killing, that's not being part of the problem :roll:

I got it right now :lol:

We already know you accused me of insulting your father after his death and then erasing them and replacing it with condolences posts...perhaps you could answer these challenges to your war voting argu8ment?

We're listening.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:34 am 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:

16 edit jobs. Oh kay :roll:

I guess baddy lied to everybody here yet again. This time about leaving the board until August, that is unless he goes back and pathetically edits that post as well. No credibility what-so-ever.

edited 1 time in total - How many posts does it take baddy to distract the board because he got caught lying? Lets see....Apparently he's not done yet. Just glimpse immediately above ^

Utterly pathetic. :roll:

It really doesn't matter if a person is against war on this board who doesn't support baddy's candidate. He will either accuse them of being a murderer, a baby killer and in extreme circumstances, use a deceased family member in an argument against them. Then, being the lying poop sack that he is, will edit and deny. Did I mention utterly pathetic?

Of course there's the whole "answer the question" distraction resurrected as well. Pfffft. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:57 am 

You still forgot AGAIN to answer those two challenges to the big holes in your war voting position...

...and as I've already said, we've all seen those "you insulted my father after he died" unfounded accusations enough times...why spam us again?

Here they are again as you seemed to have skipped them:

baddy wrote:

You want it both ways?

And the other one you seem to be skipping over...

baddy wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:

Killed Toddlers

I made the words RED like blood so you could see 'em...not that it'll have any effect on you.

"NATO said the attack was targeting a missile site but instead hit a house full of civilians, saying they “regret the loss of innocent civilian lives”

Is that a problem?

I'll vote for killing some more toddlers, that's not being part of the problem, it's a DEMOCRAT killing the toddlers in the illegal war he decided to enter by HIMSELF, out Bushing Bush and not even consulting congress before ILLEGALLY attacking with multimillion dollars of bombs.

No problem at all.

We should ALL vot for Obama, the toddler killer, that's not being part of the problem, is it.

Good thing it wasn't your house huh SPACEBROTHER, phew, good thing it was somebody else!

"Reporters taken to the site and a nearby hospital saw at least five bodies, including those of a baby and a child. Libyan officials said at least four more civilians were killed.

When the journalists arrived, a body was sitting in an open ambulance. Another was carried out as emergency workers and neighborhood men pulled away the wreckage of a large cinderblock home. A short while later, reporters were taken to the Tripoli hospital and shown the bodies of a third adult and a baby, laid alongside the first two. A small child arrived on a stretcher, dead either on arrival or soon after. All the bodies appeared caked in dust from the rubble."

Good DEMOCRAT killing.

Good.

No problem at all...

The toddler killer, one of the "greatest Presidents in US history," huh SPACEBROTHER.

We should ALL vote for more toddler killing, that's not being part of the problem at all, is it SPACEBROTHER.

VOTE OBAMA 2012!

That killing brings peace and democracy, THOSE DEMOCRAT bombs are GOOD...GO BLUE TEAM, GO SPACEBROTHER, Go OBAMA THE GOOD TODDLER KILLER :lol:

Voting for more senseless toddler killing, that's not being part of the problem :roll:

We already know you accused me of insulting your father after his death and then erasing them and replacing it with condolences posts...perhaps you could answer these challenges to your war voting argument?

We're listening.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:00 am 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
[I guess baddy lied to everybody here yet again. This time about leaving the board until August, that is unless he goes back and pathetically edits that post as well. No credibility what-so-ever.

Oh...excuse me for getting 15 minutes in the past week to look at the forum...

..I didn't realize I wasn't allowed to look. :oops:

If you were a troll, how would it be any different?

You know...since your war voting position results in thousands of needless deaths and even more injuries and heartache...and since you are unable to answer when challenged on your position...maybe you ought to consider having the decency to keep quiet and stop recommending others join you in your war voting.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:38 am 

baddy wrote:
Ronald McDonald sent them, shouldn't you be thanking Ronald McDonald for withdrawing them?

Stop insulting my father.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:38 pm 

baddy wrote:
We already know you accused me of insulting your father after his death and then erasing them and replacing it with condolences posts......?

Revising your story again I see. Your idea of a condolence was to tell me you are sorry for my loss...but.

You could have chosen to simply offer a condolence, which I would have greatly appreciated and respected, yet, you couldn't resist to use it as a backhanded slam about how I vote. Why would you need to edit a condolence post 3x, and then the next several posts another 13x? Make your point, have the balls to stick with it, instead of pussing out and editing and revising to save face. It's quite sad really.

A simple sorry for your loss would have sufficed, but you couldn't resist an opportunity to pour salt on a wound. Do yourself a favor and man up. Tell us what else was really in this post .... viewtopic.php?p=482519#p482519 .... before you went back to change it 3x.

baddy wrote:
...maybe you ought to consider having the decency to keep quiet.....

Utterly pathetic.

Major indexes flirt with new 2011 highs
Dow is up more than 100 points as private employment grows and jobless claims fall.

http://money.msn.com/market-news/post.a ... &GT1=33009

A better-than-expected report on private payroll employment and a dip in jobless claims have given Wall Street a big reason to cheer today.

The reports are raising hopes that Friday's big report on unemployment and payroll employment will show some economic improvement.

So, stocks are rising for the seventh day in the last eight, with the major averages within a percentage point of their 2011 highs, reached on April 29. The Nasdaq Composite Index ($COMPX) has hit a new high for 2011.

Pushing the market higher were small-cap, financial and retail stocks. Retailers reported generally better-than-expected June sales. Target (TGT) and Urban Outfitters (URBN) were the top stocks in the Standard & Poor's 500 Index ($INX).

At 3:35 p.m. ET, the Dow Jones industrials ($INDU) had jumped 111 points, or 0.9%, to 12,737. The S&P 500 was up 15 points, or 1.1%, to 1,355, and the Nasdaq had added 40 points, or 1.4%, to 2,874.

Since a summer rally erupted on June 27, the Dow and S&P 500 are up 6.9%; the Nasdaq is up 8.5%. The Russell 2000 Index ($RUT.X), up 14 points, or 1.7%, to 859, is up 7.7% in that time.

The Nasdaq topped its April 29 closing high of 2,874 at 1:10 p.m. ET and was just above that level at 3:28 p.m. The Dow and S&P 500 are within a percentage point of their April 29 highs.

ADP sees healthy job gains, but construction jobs lag
The immediate catalyst for the rally was the ADP National Employment Report, which said private nonfarm employers had added 157,000 jobs in June. That was better than expected. The service industry added 130,000 jobs, with goods-producing businesses adding 30,000.

ADP, more formally Automatic Data Processing (ADP), is a major payroll processor. The report comes out a few days before the Labor Department's monthly report on payroll employment and unemployment. It often -- but not always -- signals where the government's numbers will land.

While there were job gains in small, medium and large businesses, construction employment fell 4,000 in June and has been mostly flat since December, the report said. That mirrors construction trends this year. Construction employment has fallen by 2.1 million since its peak in January 2007.

Employment in the financial services sector fell 3,000 in June. The industry has shed 686,000 since January 2007.

Meanwhile, initial jobless claims fell to a seasonally adjusted 418,000 in the week ended July 2, the Labor Department said today. That was down from 432,000 the week before. The report was a bit better than expected.

At the same time, jobless claims are down 35% from their peak in June 2009.

Long-term continuing unemployment claims were 3.68 million, down from 3.72 million a week earlier and off 44% from their 2009 peak.

...........................................................................................................

baddy wrote:
...maybe you ought to consider having the decency to keep quiet.....
:roll:

Post subject: Re: baddy news
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:08 pm 

baddy wrote:
One thing about big egos, they cause a lot of spam.

HAHAHAHA!! Coming from baddy, super ego and the KING OF SPAM? Now that's rich!!I

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:32 pm 

Ha - great news; the News of the Screws is to close.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14070733
That's a well-deserved kick up the arse for Murdoch.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:13 am 

Nah. He'll just restart it under a different name.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:42 am 

Is that all you know how to do when challenged on the horible violence part of your vote? Attack again and again saying I insulted your father? WE'VE SEEN that...so what.

What about all the soldiers and innocent civillians your Obama vote is KILLING? Why won't you answer to that part of your war voting advice? You hated bush and his voters wheb he did it...not YOU do it.

Here's yesterdays batch, (and at least Ronny mans up and admitted responsibility and said he'd tell the survivors he's "very sorry"). You won't even address it or answer it when challenged.

Are we all supposed to look the other way to the violence of the Obama vote as you do?

Yesterdays batch of Obama killings...
Dying for Obama...

Another NATO Strike Kills 14 Afghan Civilians in Khost
Second Incident of Civilian Killings in Khost in 3 Days

by Jason Ditz, July 07, 2011

NATO air strikes in the Khost Province district of Shamal this morning killed at least 14 civilians including eight children. It was the second strike in the province this week, with a Tuesday attack killing as many as 11 other civilians.

MORE HERE

So you post some spin abpout a recovery that doesn't exist...and NEVER answer to the challenges to the killing holes in your prowar, pro Obomba voting advice....

Spare us the 12 round of "you insulted my father" posts and answer the challenges to your voting advice that are KILLING thousands....here they are again....

...and you are gonna vote for MORE of this killing, aren't ya...

...and we wonder why we have wars...

Go look in the mitrror...there's a war voter...we have wars because we VOTE for wars...and worse...you tell OTHERS to vote for this killing tooo...and the little children die...
baddy wrote:

You want it both ways?

...perhaps while you're responding to that, you could also respond to some of the challenges to your argument in this post from before...the one that seemed to get overlooked when some "you insulted my father and erased it" spam seemed to accidentally get started...

baddy wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:

Killed Toddlers

Is that a problem?

No problem at all.

Good DEMOCRAT killing.

Good.

No problem at all...

VOTE OBAMA 2012!

Toddler killing...that's YOUR voting advice, isn't it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:47 am 

Utterly pathetic.

Yes. We all know you hate Obama. You've been spamming everyone about that for the last four plus years and 130 pages in this thread alone and not including dozens of others. Everyone knows both, yours and my views here.

But most importantly to me right now, what else was in this post .... viewtopic.php?p=482519#p482519 .... before you went back to change it 3x?

Be honest. I'm not the only one here who read it before you edited it so now is your chance to come clean. What did you feel the needed to be changed in a condolence post 3x?

It's a short post so it would seem highly unlikely that it took three tries to fix spelling errors. What is your answer to this simple question so you and I can put this one single issue behind us for good and stick to politics, news and war debates?

Incidently, there are still spelling errors in this post...viewtopic.php?p=482519#p482519 ...so it would appear that the real intent of the edited changes weren't about fixing them.

What did you feel the needed to be changed in your condolence post 3x baddy? Be honest.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:54 am 

KillUgly wrote:
Plook wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:

...by aliens! :smoke:

No it had something to do with that Lee Resnick gal that they used to party with and they were all still in the party scene at that time. Someone owed money or something and they hit Nicole to send a message, unfortunately that Ron was there and ironically OJ apparently walked up on the scene with in minutes of the hit. There was no way he did that murder and tons of blood evidence did not go with him. The amount they found out side of the gloves (which were planted by detectives) and the socks which originally tested negative (again some planting going on there too) was less than (2) drops. highly unlikely in a multiply stab wound struggle with two people in which one person nearly beheaded.

The clincher is the date although the police fudge the time to be midnight, by all early accounts the murders took place between 11:00pm and 11:30pm on June 12, 1994, the proof is all in the date, the message from whom ever ordered the hit add the folowing;

6 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 4 = 32 OJ's football jersey number.

That kind of serindipty doesn't just happen, the killing was planned and it has always in every scenerio put forward been contended that he went there on the spur of the moment and that there was never proof he pre-planned it....heat of the moment type of thing.

Thats why you want to stay away from the rough crowd, they can ruin your life in every way. :smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:46 am 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:16 am 

BBP wrote:
Nah. He'll just restart it under a different name.

You're probably right...All the same the NOW was always a dreadful rag, even before Murdoch bought it e.g. they shopped the Stones to the police in the 60s and were consistently at the forefront of bigoted, racist, neoliberal, pseudo-Victorian, self-righteous 'journalism'. I'm pleased the name will disappear anyway...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:24 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:

Be honest. I'm not the only one here who read it before you edited it so now is your chance to come clean. What did you feel the needed to be changed in a condolence post 3x?

I saw it. It was just as reprehensible as his using his partner's mother dying to make a cheap political statement. What a sick puppy.

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140 ... 797  Next