Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:33 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138 ... 805  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:04 pm
Posts: 4050
Location: Chicago, sort of.
Bravo, the KKK reference didn't just spontaneously spawn; it was in reaction to your posting a racist joke. Remember?

_________________
Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:45 am
Posts: 12432
Location: EINDHOVEN
Oh frank. Don't tell me I should have included Bravo in my comic.

_________________
Image
Join the PackardGoose forum! Send me a PM!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 4859
and what would be the racist joke?

_________________
"I'm interested in the capitalistic way of life, and the reason I like it better than anything else I've seen so far is because competition produces results."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:18 pm
Posts: 6755
Location: Between the Badges
Image

Come ooooon! :D

_________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Don't Be Stupid Unless You Want To


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 7799
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
and what would be the racist joke?


If he retold the joke that he considered was racist surely that would make him, by his own standards, a racist? :wink:

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 4859
I wonder if it is this one, KFC just added a new bucket, it's called the Pelosi, that's wright folks filled with LEFT WINGS & ASSHOLES works with most liberals and some conservatives, oh yes and even Mr Obama, and space bro. :P

_________________
"I'm interested in the capitalistic way of life, and the reason I like it better than anything else I've seen so far is because competition produces results."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 7913
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Oh, it not just the racist joke.....

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
if it were not for the indian reservations we would not have a prison problem


and further into the conversation.......

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
SB , SD economy is doing well in this economy, one huge problem is prison overcrowding in our jails and prison due to murder, incest and drunkenness on the reservations, exacerbated by the large amount of money the feds throw at the reservations, that in turn enables unemployment, drunkenness and corruption of the tribal leaders. This is a thumbnail view of the problem, complicated by the most inefficient health care system in the nation known as the Indian Health System. Property taxs pay for county jails. And they are filled 70% indian.



According to this.....

http://northernbeacon.blogspot.com/2009 ... akota.html

South Dakota’s population in prison seems paltry until one examines how much it costs and compares it with North Dakota’s prison population of 1,440. Why South Dakota whose overall population and culture is so similar to North Dakota’s incarcerates more than twice the number of people is an issue that has troubled some legislators for decades.


A DOC report in 2001 gives some insights into the make up of the state prison population. White inmates comprise 73.1 percent of the prison inmates. American Indians comprise 22.5 percent.


Either the Department Of Corrections numbers are wrong, or your numbers are wrong. I don't imagine that the demographics have changed that drastically since 2001.


About 23 pages within the thread he created, he blames the high crime rates in his state on the Indian population. I provided some official facts that counter his assessment, where he quickly backpeddled. BRAVO went on to state that he wasn't actually talking about prisons, but was talking about jails. You can clearly see here where he contradicted himself when confronted inconvenient facts.

So between BRAVO's jaded views of those "unemployed corrupt murderous insestuous drunken deadbeat Indians" and those "fried chicken eating black folk".........

Everybody sing along.....Yes We Klan!
http://www.politicalarticles.net/blog/2 ... heme-song/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 7913
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
BBP wrote:
Oh frank. Don't tell me I should have included Bravo in my comic.



Indeed Bonny. I can almost already hear sound of sharpening pencils, scribbling and illustrating all the way from over here.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 4859
Again you spin all I have posted is what the actual problem is . These are not made up problems . Not all the problem as you spin, but never the less the indigenous crime problem is a leading factor in fiscal costs of the state. I work for the gov. have said that before, don't shoot the messenger, I am doing all I can How bout you big mouth. Twist words all you want; my joke pertains to you the most, the Space Bucket is all ass holes !!!!
You do not want to debate just spin and argue. So space bro the enormous mouth, take your smelly little blanket and your phony attitude and find some commune to hang out in. Now why don't you kiss my ass!

_________________
"I'm interested in the capitalistic way of life, and the reason I like it better than anything else I've seen so far is because competition produces results."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:45 am
Posts: 12432
Location: EINDHOVEN
State of New York allows gay marriage! Congratulations New York!

_________________
Image
Join the PackardGoose forum! Send me a PM!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 36606
Location: Somewhere in time
BBP wrote:
State of New York allows gay marriage! Congratulations New York!




Like George Carlin I have always believed that gays had as much right to be miserable as the rest of us... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 7913
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Again you spin all I have posted is what the actual problem is . These are not made up problems . Not all the problem as you spin, but never the less the indigenous crime problem is a leading factor in fiscal costs of the state. I work for the gov. have said that before, don't shoot the messenger, I am doing all I can How bout you big mouth. Twist words all you want; my joke pertains to you the most, the Space Bucket is all ass holes !!!!
You do not want to debate just spin and argue. So space bro the enormous mouth, take your smelly little blanket and your phony attitude and find some commune to hang out in. Now why don't you kiss my ass!



So when the South Dakota Dept of Corrections and the US Census Bureau release a report which says that, White inmates comprise 73.1 percent of the prison population and American Indians comprise 22.5 percent, but according to you, Indians comprise 70%, who's numbers are accurate? Yours or the Census bureaus and SD Department of Corrections?

Are you saying that it is the indigionous peoples fault that nearly 75% of South Dakota's criminal prison population is white?

or

It costs more to house the 22% indiginous prison population than it does the 73.1 percent white prison population? How does that work out?

Here is one of my links - http://northernbeacon.blogspot.com/2009 ... akota.html

How about you? Links? proof? Take Your word for it, because tax payers flip the bill for your Socialist salary/bennies, or take the word of South Dakota's Department of Corrections and the United States Census Bureau's numbers?


Last edited by SPACEBROTHER on Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 7913
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Plook wrote:
BBP wrote:
State of New York allows gay marriage! Congratulations New York!




Like George Carlin I have always believed that gays had as much right to be miserable as the rest of us... :smoke:



Someday, my country will look back on this issue the same way as how the laws dealt with interracial marriage, segregation and slavery. As long as there are racists and homophobes, it will be a slow process before everybody is treated with dignity and as human beings.

There are a lot of forces trying to move backwards, whether it's by union busting, blocking gay marriage, the integration of religious isolation into politics/law, anti-drug laws and a plethora of other "Right-Wing" oriented issues.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 4859
We have been through this before ,,,focus like a laser beam-------------------; inmate population is fluid, but..., I am not referring to just PRISON population, SD has only one prison, I am giving you county jail numbers, plus prison,& reservation jail: as I said before.
In my county , now , we are at 50% that includes, CAB, receiving & referral, (detox), half way house, and state + bop.
For the last time the emphasis of the debate you are twisting; was the extreme dollar figure going to indigenous in relation to federal entitlements. Just today it was reported that a county hospital in mission SD, has to close it's doors do to non payment by the IHS, to which the Hosp. has to comply by fed law.
It is this corrupt ineptness and lack of oversight in spending OUR tax dollars that I was pointing out. Cut entitlements all of them to a degree. Check for yourself the percentage Indians get in federal dollars anually.....................................................................I am way done smaller gov. Less spending :!:

_________________
"I'm interested in the capitalistic way of life, and the reason I like it better than anything else I've seen so far is because competition produces results."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 7913
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
When you state that....

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
if it were not for the indian reservations we would not have a prison problem


and....

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
SB , SD economy is doing well in this economy, one huge problem is prison overcrowding in our jails and prison due to murder, incest and drunkenness on the reservations, exacerbated by the large amount of money the feds throw at the reservations, that in turn enables unemployment, drunkenness and corruption of the tribal leaders. This is a thumbnail view of the problem, complicated by the most inefficient health care system in the nation known as the Indian Health System. Property taxs pay for county jails. And they are filled 70% indian.



Where exactly do you get your numbers? Links?

Specifically, where did you come up with the percentage where you state that the county jails/prison "are filled 70% indian"? Can you provide a specific link to back up this claim?

I'm only asking for a simple link. Can you provide even just one? :? I'm not asking for a lengthy explanation. Just one simple link to back up your claim that statewide, the county jail population of Indians is higher in South Dakota are than that of white people? If you can provide a link to back up your statement that shows there is a higher number of Indians versus whites in S Dakota's county jails, I'll take your word for it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 4859
Did you not read my last post, at one time we hit 70%, now it is 50%, the numbers fluctuate but on the average 40% indian overall is what we have I forgot to add that includes the juvenile population. I will say that I worded my original response incorrectly, to sound as though 70% is a constant.. I also should have pointed out the increased Hispanic population fueled by illegals. You might find it amusing that the huge airforce base here contracted a texas company to build 800 homes for airforce housing and was shut down for a while for hireling illegals, it was a sub of halliburton. In conclusion, we also have a bunch of lazy fat white folks that cannot stop drinking and driving. I did not make my initial point very well either. State tax dollars go to house indians in state and county lockups, if you did not know indians are federal, the reservations are considered their own Nation, only FBI has jurisdiction, the solution would be to build a prison for indian only,, but that has been done and they can not find enough people that can pass a background check to work in it, ALL of this comes out of tax dollars, now the jails stand empty and county is full.. Sd has less than a million residents total so tax dollars are less than more populous areas, thus my original statement. Overall we are the second most free state in the union and have just about the lowest % of unemployment. I will not post links, do it yourself if you are that interested. Have a nice day. in closing you are correct sb I am worn out whatever you say.......................................................................................................................................................

_________________
"I'm interested in the capitalistic way of life, and the reason I like it better than anything else I've seen so far is because competition produces results."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 7913
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
I'm still curious as to where you are getting your information. I couldnd'nt find any links myself, so I can't substantiate your claims. For all I know, you are just randomly pulling numbers out of the air, or your ass.

I find it hard to believe that a state with a population that is nearly 89.9% white and 9% Indian as per this link....
http://northernbeacon.blogspot.com/2009 ... akota.html

And the prison/jail population is 73.1% white and 22.5% of the population is Indian as per this link....
http://northernbeacon.blogspot.com/2009 ... akota.html

...that Indians are the primary fault of the high crime rates and the high costs. The numbers don't even come close to adding up.

When you add in the so-called Mexican illegal immigrants, who make up a fraction of the 1.4% of the population, that doesn't boost the numbers enough to compensate. Not even close.

On the other hand, I can see how a person who is xenophobic would believe these claims. Yes we klan.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 7799
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Did you not read my last post, at one time we hit 70%, now it is 50%, the numbers fluctuate but on the average 40% indian overall is what we have I forgot to add that includes the juvenile population. I will say that I worded my original response incorrectly, to sound as though 70% is a constant.. I also should have pointed out the increased Hispanic population fueled by illegals. You might find it amusing that the huge airforce base here contracted a texas company to build 800 homes for airforce housing and was shut down for a while for hireling illegals, it was a sub of halliburton. In conclusion, we also have a bunch of lazy fat white folks that cannot stop drinking and driving. I did not make my initial point very well either. State tax dollars go to house indians in state and county lockups, if you did not know indians are federal, the reservations are considered their own Nation, only FBI has jurisdiction, the solution would be to build a prison for indian only,, but that has been done and they can not find enough people that can pass a background check to work in it, ALL of this comes out of tax dollars, now the jails stand empty and county is full.. Sd has less than a million residents total so tax dollars are less than more populous areas, thus my original statement. Overall we are the second most free state in the union and have just about the lowest % of unemployment. I will not post links, do it yourself if you are that interested. Have a nice day. in closing you are correct sb I am worn out whatever you say.......................................................................................................................................................

Assuming that 70% is an older figure and 40% is a newer figure, wouldn't that indicate that the rate has dropped by 30% over recent years? Thus, wouldn't some kind of celebration be in order? I mean, a 30% drop in crime (or let's say 20%, if we take the 50% figure) in one ethnic group would seem to show they're doing something right with the Indians in South Dakota...

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 4859
yes

_________________
"I'm interested in the capitalistic way of life, and the reason I like it better than anything else I've seen so far is because competition produces results."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 7913
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Caputh wrote:
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Did you not read my last post, at one time we hit 70%, now it is 50%, the numbers fluctuate but on the average 40% indian overall is what we have I forgot to add that includes the juvenile population. I will say that I worded my original response incorrectly, to sound as though 70% is a constant.. I also should have pointed out the increased Hispanic population fueled by illegals. You might find it amusing that the huge airforce base here contracted a texas company to build 800 homes for airforce housing and was shut down for a while for hireling illegals, it was a sub of halliburton. In conclusion, we also have a bunch of lazy fat white folks that cannot stop drinking and driving. I did not make my initial point very well either. State tax dollars go to house indians in state and county lockups, if you did not know indians are federal, the reservations are considered their own Nation, only FBI has jurisdiction, the solution would be to build a prison for indian only,, but that has been done and they can not find enough people that can pass a background check to work in it, ALL of this comes out of tax dollars, now the jails stand empty and county is full.. Sd has less than a million residents total so tax dollars are less than more populous areas, thus my original statement. Overall we are the second most free state in the union and have just about the lowest % of unemployment. I will not post links, do it yourself if you are that interested. Have a nice day. in closing you are correct sb I am worn out whatever you say.......................................................................................................................................................

Assuming that 70% is an older figure and 40% is a newer figure, wouldn't that indicate that the rate has dropped by 30% over recent years? Thus, wouldn't some kind of celebration be in order? I mean, a 30% drop in crime (or let's say 20%, if we take the 50% figure) in one ethnic group would seem to show they're doing something right with the Indians in South Dakota...



Assuming that those numbers are accurate, which I don't believe they is. Jumping up from 22% to 70% seems a stretch, especially considering the percentage ratio between Indians and Whites there. Unless he provides links to back up his claims, believe nothing of what you hear and less-than half of what you see.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 36606
Location: Somewhere in time
Has the US gone completely nuts...Support Michele Bachmann in 2012.Join The Fight to Reclaim America!...when a batshit crazy gal like this is a front runner in a major party, it must be a sign of the end times... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 4859
Yea especially when there are good alternatives like obama,, and my 70 %; was referring to one particular lock up, my bad for not making that point more clear. i am done with that; find something else to whine about. You should be happy SB from what you post the us economy and political atmosphere is doing just fine.

_________________
"I'm interested in the capitalistic way of life, and the reason I like it better than anything else I've seen so far is because competition produces results."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 5396
This just in....

Masturbation causes hemorrhoids.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 7799
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
downer mydnyte wrote:
This just in....

Masturbation causes hemorrhoids.


Oooh - where's the link? :lol:

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:28 am
Posts: 294
downer mydnyte wrote:
This just in....

Masturbation causes hemorrhoids.


Says who? Pope Pedo and his Psychopaths?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138 ... 805  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group