Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:02 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:39 am 

My first youtube, What's Not In the News. The middle section and the conclusion is the most interesting, though lol, that might be arguable :)

At any rate... 2 filters, the media won't let a good candidate into the general consensus, while they are inserting bad ones... Not mentioned in the video is the DNC has their own filter, such as Kucinich ran into when the DNC gave preferred moneymakers H and O 23 minutes each in their debates, and cut Kucinich's nuts off at 8 minutes. Result, 46 minutes of war bullshit and K's 8 minutes of truth was soon forgotten...tuff being a D, the R's don't seem to add this second filter, though I'd be open to evidence they do...

Anyways...Here I am on youtube :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msBXfE3 ... e=youtu.be

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:55 am 

Thanks baddy. I always like to hear your thoughts.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:39 am 

+1. Very nice baddy!

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:24 am 

Nice!
Having worked in broadcast news for many years there is much truth in what you are saying baddy!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:52 am 

Cool dude! Good for you!

you should be in touch with my buddy spocko... he used to edit video for the big boys ... now he explains why their narratives are paid-for hatchet jobs ... and explains how to counter them ... and has a success rate...

;)

love your work, man!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:30 pm 

Signal received :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:00 pm 

VERY nice , Baddy !

8)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:42 pm 

I especially liked your statement at 11:08, "We're getting kicked again".

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:30 pm 

Thank you all for looking and I'm really glad you liked it.

What gets me about this is the media is the primary tool the 1% have to control the general consensus, and if one steps back, they can see the 88% effectiveness of this tool, (~12% seem to choose "non-preferred" candidates... although I've seen this as high as 22%).

The synchronization across all cable news channels, with not one left out...the ability to suddenly pull a story on all news channels overnight, and the ability to get the same compound and complex lie onto the lips of every cable news anchor literally overnight, so it's injected into the general consensus, and everyone is talking about it the next day, whether they watched FOX, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC or whether they got it out of the general consensus from their friend who watched one of those news channels.

Example: 1.5 weeks of saturation coverage of Fukishima suddeny totally pulled from ALL cable news channels overnight on the same night....somebody gave the order, "pull the story." And americans have 104 reactors with 4x overloaded spent fuel pools...they can get 20 million people who live in the NYC area to live in great danger from Indian Point....they're talkin' about Whitney Houston...

Example, in the youtube video is the SAME compound complex lie about the republican convention's poll...Yes Paul was eliminated, but far more amazing is Romney was suddenly billed as the "frontrunner" on ALL news channels simultaneously...and he only got 3.4%, he was the fucken next to the last loser, and the elite used the news to control the general consensus into getting this 3.4% loser the NOMINATION... now THAT'S full control of the general consensus...

...and the lie is complex, Romney was 7th, it was not coincidence that FOX, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, and ABC all independently picked the 7th candidate as the frontrunner...again the order went out: "Romney is the frontrunner," control the Americans.

So we're playing the same rich man's game again, using the TV and general consensus (instead of voting records), to know who to vote for... We cant win the rich man's game, we will always lose...

We have the most richly resourced country on the globe, and "We're starvin' man, this fuckin country is starving." We have to play OUR game, not theirs...if we can succeed at that, we'll all be rich ind secure in a peaceful nation instead of tripping over ourselves trying to give everything we got to the 1%.

OK... I'll vacate the soap box...next person please :)