Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:15 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:02 am 

[quote author=Batchain115 link=board=general;num=1071121172;start=30#39 date=11/23/04 at 05:59:22]<br><br>Well, you know what they say, J.G., (other than things like, "another day, another sausage"), "A hard man's good to find!" ;D[/quote]<br><br> ;D ;D ;D<br>

Solipsism Facebook
Solipsism Spotify

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:11 am 

[center]<br>I am not going to waste my time going back and forth quoting everyone that I agree with. I think JPF goes out of his way to be a loud mouth, rude and obnoxious prick. After having been a target of his worthless jokes I can honestly say that I don't like or appreciate his class or lack thereof. I personally think that he is void of class whatsoever. To me, his jokes, if you want to call them that, are often hurtful and serve no purpose whatsoever. Maybe I just don't get it and that is ok because in the scheme of things, he is no consequence in my life.<br>There are plenty of other people here that are able to provide answers to questions about FZ that are interesting, thoughtful, succint  and without all the bullshit. <br>It is obvious that alot of you guys think his style of humor is funny. Perhaps JPF says all the stuff you are thinking but are afraid to say? I dunno, it's a mystery?<br> ???<br>Go ahead and keep on stroking his proverbial dick by encouraging him.<br>We're all making mental notes here.<br>I'm just wondering what prompted Eraserhead to start this ridiculous thread in the first place? I hope you get something out of the deal.<br> :-/<br>Daisy<br>[/center]<br>

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:33 am 

so, like, who the fuck bumped this thread, anyway ¿ [right] 8)[/right]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:13 am 

I was thinking about sending  JPFunk  a  declaration of love lately. Really<br><br>I do think he rocks, and like his style.<br><br>he does have class 8)<br><br>I'm sure he's a sweet heart too :-* :-* ;D<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:37 am 

(Psssst, LG, don't forget that JayPfunk is the best at getting certain people to get pissed, you know maybe which kind of people I am talking about. I'm not saying that JayPFunk is my fave forum person but hey, if we get an even as big ranter as JayPFunk it will become a fun duel, eh?)<br><br> -/dr_grogg<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:11 am 

Lumpy do us a favor take 50 valium call when you wake up.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:21 am 

OK, Lumpy, I'll qualify what I said in defence of Jayp. I wasn't really comparing him to FZ (and I don't think even Jayp would be so full of himself to believe he is comparable to the great FZ).  FZ was provacative to make people think. Jayp is provactive to try and get a reaction out of people, and everytime people let him know he succeeded in offending them he just piles on more.  One of the other things I said about him was the I think people take him to seriously - and I have been on the receiving end of some of his barbs recently.<br><br>I do find many of his posts funny, but I also find some go over the top. I also still maintain that he knows his Zappa, but of course, he is by no means alone in that here. There are also many others here who are just as funny and just as knowledgeable without the provocation.<br><br>I have no desire to crown Jayp king of the board (jimmie d is the only one who could aspire to that, IMO), but if there was ever a vote on if he should be banned or not I would vote for him to stay.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:55 am 

Why the fuss ? Didn't you realise yet what GayP is ?<br><br>Agree with him, he'll piss on your Afro. Disagree and you're the scum of this Earth. If GayP was the only one with knowledge on Zappa, I'd switch to another forum. Reread what Jimmie d said some posts earlier. The whole truth is there.<br><br>Now, guess what ? I'm prepared for another of his typical response that some of you find "funny" (fuck off dickhead in size 16 typing, or some lame pictures). Pathetic. There's confusion here between smart replies and dumb ones. Frank would not have acted in such a childish way. You can't compare GayP to Frank. Be serious. <br><br>I agree completely with Debutante Daisy and Lumpy. And some others who won't bother to express their opinion here. Can you guess why ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:09 pm 
Banned

jaypfunk wrote:
I tell the truth and 1st and foremost...

Oh yeah? :roll:

jaypfunk wrote:
I don't listen to [Rush Limbaugh]

Yeah fuckin' right! Then why did you vote for Bush, asshole? :roll:

Don't treat me, baby, like your
Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

Last edited by Isaac on Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next