Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat May 30, 2020 3:06 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: GOODMORNING
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 4:47 am 

[quote author=zaigoat link=board=general;num=1080279324;start=60#74 date=04/09/04 at 05:19:17]I was gonna work today, but being that I am the "Great Procrastinator",..I've yet to complile my tax records...due April 15th.... so, much to the chagrin of my hired hands, I'm calling it a day....Now I gotta listen to Mrs. Goat yell at me for allowing it to go this far, and risk late penalties....Oh, brother....she's right tho', I should've done this a while ago,...not to mention my accountant is threatening to file an extension, which will only cost me mo' money in penalty fee's... ::) ::)[/quote]<br><br>I had mine done at the end of January. ;) ;D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:45 am 

Yeah, goodmorning, whatever at 2:00 pm.  Got up at 6:00am.  SO had severe hypoglycemia again.  Fed him but he still had the shakes and was freezing.  Off to the hospital.  Lifes on hold once again.  Now we're back home, but I don't feel like doing anything.  Poop.  A nice cup of tea and a sit down is in order.<br><br>The best thing that has happened today so far is listening to WRMF in the car on the way home from the hospital.   :-/<br><br>Sab

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:20 pm 

GoodMorning All !!!<br>07.27 here. It's raining.<br><br>I am going to the country for a Easter family meeting.<br>So, Happy Easter to EVERYBODY !<br><br> :) :-* ;) :D :) :-* :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:21 pm 

good morning it's 06.29 here i got up at 4.15am and i'm just back in from walking the dog  ;D

Solipsism Facebook

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:43 pm 

i just watched four episodes of The Sopranos and i have to get up in five hours to work.<br><br>i love that show!<br><br>goodnight all ::) :'( ::) :o<br><br><br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:02 pm 

Good morning, its 7:04 and its wet but warm. <br>I think Mrs Microdot wants to buy a new set of chairs and a table for the garden, so it looks like a 'tour de garden centers' today :P ::)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 6:25 am 

Morning gang, it's noon and I just got my coffee. It's Saturday and I'm goofin' off royal. Some emails to catch up on, a bike ride, then I'm watchin' TV. That ought to do it for today!<br><br>Heard from a friend this morning that a situation in Nextell Cup changed, and I think he is going to get a Cup ride. Eric has been doing the Saturday night local track thing for 4 years, and some of us friends (lol, we call our sponsorship SBG for the "Sage Burning Gang"), have helped keep him going through some pretty lean times.<br><br>He seriously needs seat time in the more than double mileage Cup races, he's not used to being in a car that long. He has only one ARCA start (got as high as second, and finished 6th; fantastic, as these are nearly identical to Cup cars), and one Busch start.<br><br>He has however, seat time in cup cars at most of the major tracks as he has done a lot of testing for Skinner, Hamilton, LePage, and Spencer. It's not for sure that he'll get the ride, but I think this is it. They'll have to adapt fast to run with these guys, and stay out of the way as they have only starting point setup data. The last thing he wants to do is bobble up into someone like Jeff Gordon.<br><br>Here is a short (1 meg), realplayer clip of Eric in his ARCA debut, he's running a borrowed Cup car here that they put some Hoosiers on and qualified it third for this Michigan race. It's a neat clip cuz they're talking about him being a rookie, and it being his first time on a "big track", all the while the car is the picture running in second place(: (A sixth place blew us away, we woulda been happy with 43rd and just the seat time).<br><br>Anyways, good luck Eric, I hope this is Cup for you(:<br><br>http://www.znakomi.com/4user/Eric4/EricArcaclip1.rm<br><br>Other goof off Saturday news...G3 Live CD arrived in the mail this morning, got some new music for a sunny bike ride!<br>

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 6:51 am 

Neat picture on the back of the G3 CD:<br><br>Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 7:55 pm 

Good morning, it,s 6:55 and the sun is shining 8)<br>I think I'll take myself over to the Allington Lane car boot sale/flea market to see what bargains I can pick up. If I get any decent sounds I will post them up in the 'bargains' thread that got started a little while back.<br>Anyway catch you all later.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 2:02 am 

Continued from above(:<br>He's running the 04 at Talladega next Sunday IF he can qualify it. He'll be teammate to Spencer in the 4. It's a bit chancy because neither will have a backup car, (the 04 is their superspeedway backup)...they'll be few, if any laps in practice from either car as if one wrecks in practice, they're out.<br><br>Ahhh, his first Cup race, they grow up so fast these days(:<br><br>Morning gang, Merry Easter(:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 9:10 pm 

Hi All,<br>09.18 here.<br>I'm qgqin in front of q computer...and I need a third cofee jug.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 9:28 pm 

Hi All, GoodMorning !<br>Sun shines, finally. But bad news from the world.<br>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:20 pm 

Very sad morning: one of the Italians kidnapped has been killed in Iraq.<br>I am sad, very sad of course.<br>But I cannot forget the 3000 in NY, the 200 in Madrid, all people killed in Iraq, Afghanistan etc.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:27 pm 

[quote author=monstermovie link=board=general;num=1080279324;start=90#91 date=04/15/04 at 01:20:56]Very sad morning: one of the Italians kidnapped has been killed in Iraq.<br>I am sad, very asd of course.<br>But I cannot forget the 3000 in NY, the 200 in Madrid, all people killed in Iraq, Afghanistan etc.[/quote]<br><br>Sad day...<br>A man killed it's always a beginning for a said day...<br>But...<br>Let's start looking togheter for a different political approach...<br>We are fighting on their ground and we are exposed to their revenge, in Irak and in our country too...I don't want this but my motherfuckers-politicians have created this...<br>I think it's a little price we have to pay for being Italians, Americans, Spanish...<br><br>[glow=red,2,300]BRING THE BOYS BACK HOME[/glow]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:32 pm 

[quote author=MIZZU link=board=general;num=1080279324;start=90#92 date=04/15/04 at 01:27:57]<br><br>Sad day...<br>A man killed it's always a beginning for a said day...<br>But...<br>Let's start looking togheter for a different political approach...<br>We are fighting on their ground and we are exposed to their revenge, in Irak and in our country too...I don't want this but my motherfuckers-politicians have created this...<br>I think it's a little price we have to pay for being Italians, Americans, Spanish...<br><br>[glow=red,2,300]BRING THE BOYS BACK HOME[/glow][/quote]<br><br>...and goodmorning, of course...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:59 am 

[quote author=MIZZU link=board=general;num=1080279324;start=90#92 date=04/15/04 at 01:27:57]<br><br>Sad day...<br>A man killed it's always a beginning for a said day...<br>But...<br>Let's start looking togheter for a different political approach...<br>We are fighting on their ground and we are exposed to their revenge, in Irak and in our country too...I don't want this but my motherfuckers-politicians have created this...<br>I think it's a little price we have to pay for being Italians, Americans, Spanish...<br><br>[glow=red,2,300]BRING THE BOYS BACK HOME[/glow][/quote]<br><br>I agree.<br>Violence brings violence.<br>

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:27 am 

Good morning everyone. Its 11:27am here and its sunshiney!!!! 8).I'm looking forward to the Lee Perry gig tonight, as are my son Adam and daughter Amy,they've never been to a reggae/dub/ska gig before, so their reactions should be interesting. I know i'll be doing some serious skanking!!!!<br><br>And while i'm at it, i'll say good morning for tomorrow, cos it's gonna be a late arrival home ;D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 3:03 am 

[quote author=MICRODOT link=board=general;num=1080279324;start=90#96 date=04/16/04 at 03:27:37]Good morning everyone. Its 11:27am here and its sunshiney!!!! 8).I'm looking forward to the Lee Perry gig tonight, as are my son Adam and daughter Amy,they've never been to a reggae/dub/ska gig before, so their reactions should be interesting. I know i'll be doing some serious skanking!!!!<br><br>And while i'm at it, i'll say good morning for tomorrow, cos it's gonna be a late arrival home ;D[/quote]<br>still skanking martin....i don't think i have the limbs for it anymore  ::)<br>

Solipsism Facebook

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 5:12 am 

[quote author=TheCentralScrutinizer link=board=general;num=1080279324;start=90#97 date=04/16/04 at 06:03:25]<br>still skanking martin....i don't think i have the limbs for it anymore  ::)<br>[/quote]<br><br>When i hear those heavy monster bass lines i cant help it...... just a dancin fool i guess ;D<br>

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 5:28 am 

[quote author=MICRODOT link=board=general;num=1080279324;start=90#98 date=04/16/04 at 08:12:44]<br><br>When i hear those heavy monster bass lines i cant help it...... just a dancin fool i guess ;D<br>[/quote]<br>skanking is great fun....i' advise anyone to give it a go at least once in their lives....it's great at knocking down boundaries between people

Solipsism Facebook

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next