Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri May 29, 2020 6:02 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: GOODMORNING
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 11:51 pm 

[quote author=Batchain115 link=board=general;num=1080279324;start=45#49 date=04/04/04 at 01:31:51]<br><br>It could be home to one or more toy poodles! It's capacious enough I'm sure!;)<br><br>--Bat<br>[/quote]<br>[shadow=redpurple,right,500][glow=red,2,300]wow,    guess guiter really is wheritz at[/glow][/shadow]              mornin y'all ;D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 7:24 pm 

GoddMorning All,<br><br>07.26 here. It's raining, I am drinking my first coffee jug, reading the last posts.<br>Long hardwork day but tonite I begin to prepapre my luggages... :) :D :D :D :D :) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:23 pm 

good morning, dear mates!<br>status like following: its also raining over here, what made the plants and greenstuff on the trees grow enormously (overnite), i guess its springtime, right?!<br>i am having coffee too, what is about to bring all my senses into a such condition i am able to go out and work some more. <br>i work a lot these days(when i aint),  made me miss a lot of the proceedings of this merry board. <br>but i dont mind for i am having fun and success in what i do, what i really love. <br>will be back to you all, when i am less busy and then will entertain you with outtakes of my enormous amount of poetry and story i wrote during the past months. <br>in secret, so i wouldnt be disturbed and could work out everything like it had to be. <br>@arkay: how i LOVE the latest news bout the cd. wrong topic, i know, but i think you read em all, so heres to you. what a tremendous good job! whoever i played the ep to loved it aswell!<br>@ monster: dont worry, i definately will be back to you. <br>have a nice holiday, the others may have a nice day, night, wherever you are, always remember: <br>`dance, you fuckers!` ;D<br><br>loving regards, <br><br>wowie zowie!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 8:27 pm 

and....a greatbig GOODMORNING to lord mungo aswell. <br>i know what you been doing!   ;D<br><br>love, <br>+ 1 gran of hyperspeed<br><br>wz.!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 4:42 am 

Good morning everyone! Yes, it's another terrible night of sleep for me and my girlfriend. I have nightmares every night since moving into my new apartment. I dont know why though, I think I have some sort of sixth sense thing going on with the place. 361 days to go. "(:(:(

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 4:57 am 

[quote author=Gonzo link=board=general;num=1080279324;start=45#54 date=04/06/04 at 07:42:07]Good morning everyone! Yes, it's another terrible night of sleep for me and my girlfriend. I have nightmares every night since moving into my new apartment. I dont know why though, I think I have some sort of sixth sense thing going on with the place. 361 days to go. "(:(:([/quote]<br><br>Are you now living in a haunted house ?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 7:10 am 

dear gonzo, <br><br><br>well, i had similar experience over here. late at night we heard banging sound, stuff breaking, kinna like that, we checked the whole house for the source of it but found out nothing, except the noise was wandering. <br>one time coming from the attic, another time from the yard, then from the flat beneath, where nobody lived. <br>one time i almost fell outta bed when i heard sound of bang right beside me! really scary.<br>i guess it was a poltergeist, for he stayed exactly til halloween. been inviting that presence, say like so, to check him out (i thought he was male, you know) and he was seen nevernomore. like most of my guys do. <br>now, does this tell tale bout the quality of my parties or what?  ;D<br>anyways, true story. <br>wowie zowie!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:18 am 

G'Mornin' Crew:<br>                       Ummmm,wet and horrid today ,.I'll guess it's indoor sport's today???<br>   Caaawfeeee..... :o<br>4 Guests, 1 Users<br>stride

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:07 pm 

Good Morning All,<br><br>08.11 here. The luggage is done and the 2nd cofee jug is nearly finished. I'll go to the University this morning and then.....HOME  :) :) :) 8) 8) 8)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:13 pm 

it means that I won't have the occassion to meet you in Paris.....<br><br>My plane for Europe will take off within 2 weeks...  lucky you  to be able to leave so soon in the year  !!!!!!  <br><br><br><br>as it goes for my morning : they actually appeared to start after noon since 4 years.   <br><br>This morning I woke up at 3:30 pm after a fucking bad dream  about my dead friend.  Again.  But then my actual lover talked to me nice and made my day ;D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:40 pm 

[quote author=milimalimalou link=board=general;num=1080279324;start=45#59 date=04/06/04 at 23:13:47]it means that I won't have the occassion to meet you in Paris.....<br><br>My plane for Europe will take off within 2 weeks...  lucky you  to be able to leave so soon in the year  !!!!!!  <br><br><br><br>as it goes for my morning : they actually appeared to start after noon since 4 years.   <br><br>This morning I woke up at 3:30 pm after a fucking bad dream  about my dead friend.  Again.  But then my actual lover talked to me nice and made my day ;D[/quote]<br><br>I come back here in 12-13 days. So just call me !

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:01 am 

[quote author=white person link=board=general;num=1080279324;start=60#61 date=04/07/04 at 05:33:40]Yawn...toot...<br>Good morning.<br>Uhh, can anyone spare a roll of toilet paper?<br>Dammit.<br> >:([/quote]<br>... Ya can use paper coffee filters in an emergency, y'know.... just don't use them for coffee afterwards,... :o ::) :o ::)<br><br>... Oh,...Good mornin' everybody,....  ;D ;D ;D ;D<br><br>... WP, wash yer hands before returning to yer 'puter,... it's a public safety issue... ::) ::)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 8:25 pm 

Yawn.....08.31 here.<br>1st coffee jug.<br>The òùmost important thing is: I qm qt Home = Rome !<br>Rome, Home, Rome, Home. :) :) :) :)<br>Good Morning every body !!!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-*<br> :) :D :D :) :D :) :D :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:01 pm 

Goodmorning, a bit, I've been awake since about 4-5 o'clock here in sweden, I hate it since I want to sleep but it will probably end with me never sleep at all. ;D<br><br>My sister is watching Star wars and I'm sitting here but soon I'm going out to run a while. <br><br>Why?<br><br>For me, the ladies and, well, the ladies. <br><br>In some way....<br><br> -/dr_grogg<br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 6:45 pm 

[quote author=Sebastiaan link=board=general;num=1080279324;start=60#66 date=04/08/04 at 21:20:19]I'm going to bed. <br><br> ;D ::) 8) :P ;)[/quote]<br><br>me too..

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:23 pm 

I like a nice cup of tea in the morning.....<br>just to start the day you see.....<br>and round about eleven......<br>well my idea of heaven is a nice cup of tea!!<br><br>Good morning everyone, the suns shining...looks like its gonna be a good one.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:53 pm 

good morning all. Another beautiful sunny morning here in Downtown Ardèche. Only a couple of hours to go and then at noon i head down to the mediteraneen coast for three days of R&R with the kids. I really need this break as i have not spent much time with my kids in the last few months.<br><br>see ya !

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 9:26 pm 

Yawn, Yawn, Triple Yawn.<br>Good Morning All ! 09.16 here.<br>I have a giant coffee jug. I didn't sleep so much this night. ???<br>I have been to a birthday party and despite my willing of only eating a salad  :-[ :-[ :-[...I have tasted to the different foods. Difficult to resist when you suddenly realise you are in the middle of a real banquet: lasagne con ragù, lasagne con funghi, mozzarella di bufala,  salads of course. I didn't taste to cheeses of different kinds, roasted lamb filled with artichocs, roasted beef etc.<br>The problem is that red wine was too good.. and I mixed it with champagne for the final toast (the cake was a millefeuilles which I didn't touch).<br>So....Yawn, Yawn, Yawn...I am trying to reach a normal state playing "Uncle Meat" very loud. "Dog Breath, in the year of the Plague" is playing right now. 8) 8) 8)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:41 pm 

I've been awake/asleep/dreaming since 5 o'clock, I'm pretty disturbed on the fact that I have to sleep again after I woke up to be able to dream.<br><br>Before I logged in here I made some music thingies...., I guess, It depends. ;D<br><br> -/dr_grogg<br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 1:11 am 

lol, almost a week later, and my body's still rejecting daylight savings time...c'mon bones, there be coffee here, get yer ass movin, lol(:<br> (you wouldn't believe the amount of typo's I made just typing that one sentence!)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 2:19 am 

... G'Mornin' all,<br>I was gonna work today, but being that I am the "Great Procrastinator",..I've yet to complile my tax records...due April 15th.... so, much to the chagrin of my hired hands, I'm calling it a day....Now I gotta listen to Mrs. Goat yell at me for allowing it to go this far, and risk late penalties....Oh, brother....she's right tho', I should've done this a while ago,...not to mention my accountant is threatening to file an extension, which will only cost me mo' money in penalty fee's... ::) ::)<br>HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE !!!! ;D ;D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 259 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next