Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:18 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:34 am 

i stumbled upon this video yesterday... and i have done quite a bit of pondering.
be warned: this video is very unsettling (especially if it is indeed "fake").

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpRAEyZQvxM

i am curious as to what we think of a) the video and b) the vaccine -- who has already got it?
who plans on getting it? who would rather wait it out, or just avoid it altogether and why?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:08 am 

lapsed maps wrote:
i stumbled upon this video yesterday... and i have done quite a bit of pondering.

i am curious as to what we think of a) the video and b) the vaccine -- who has already got it?
who plans on getting it? who would rather wait it out, or just avoid it altogether and why?

a) This is the first time I've seen this video. My feeling is that this woman isn't faking this, whatever is causing it, this would be a hell of an act to keep up. From what I just read online about this case this woman has been to many doctors who are continuing to try to help her. It seems they believe she has a real condition, but chalk it up to stress.

Now, the question here is what caused it. We have to consider that thousands of people all over the world are being vaccinated right now. There are also the same medical problems and conditions that have always occurred before the vaccine. There is a variety of movement disorders that can cause symptoms like the ones in the video, like Parkinson's Disease, Ataxia, Dystonia, and others.

These disorders are going to continue to appear in people and people will continue to get the vaccine. Therefore there is going to be some overlap of people getting the vaccine and afterward developing some kind of disorder. Does that mean that the vaccine caused it?

If only one person out of many thousands develops this I can't help but think it was not a cause of the vaccine, but perhaps a disorder lying in wait that happened to come up around the same time. Though I think it might be possible for the immune system response from the vaccine to trigger an underlying problem that already exists. (That is speculation, I really don't know)

b) I haven't gotten the vaccine yet. I guess you can put me in the group of "waiting it out", I certainly do want to see what happens with other people. Also the idea of getting one injection over multiple ones is more appealing to me.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:25 pm 

lapsed maps wrote:

Though I'm not a scientist, it seems odd that RNA sequence for part of a virus would cause such a seemingly neurological reaction, and if it could, what would a whole real virus do? If it's from the shot maybe it's not the spike code, but something else in the shot.

With millions vaccinated, I'd need to see more such reactions before it would frighten me, and with millions infected with the real virus which contains spike sequence, I'd guess we'd see more of this reaction to catching the real virus, sd well as from the shot.

The real virus has the mRNA sequence for it's spikes, and if by some stretch it could cause this, then that's all the more reason to get the shot.

I'm planning on getting the shots as soon as I can, this video did not affect my decision either way, at a 1 : 17 chance of death at my age, it's a no-brainer.

Also, with no mechanisms to check replication accuracy, most RNA virus' make mutations galore... It already can cut through mucus (our defense) and latch onto cells very well, if a new mutation gets better at opening cells after the spike has attached, we could lose billions because it's already highly contagious, therefore I believe it's urgent to get this virus out of the reservoir of people before we get a really bad pandemic going - we NEED to stop the mutations...we have to eradicate it from poor countries too, we don't want a nasty mutation coming after us from a refugee camp in Chad or Somalia. Nobody's safe until we're all safe, it's another thing the for-profit handling of this virus doesn't take into account.

I might be able to get signed up in a week or two, but that's what they said 2 weeks ago, so I don't know when, but I hope it's soon! I need to get back out in the world, and I need to interface with people at work, this remote servicing crap is getting really old.

Lol, MISDIAGNOSIS:

Years ago I had problems with "Athletes Foot." My toes itched and burned and I bought Tinactin, ate desenex burgers, and did all kinds of stuff the get rid of it....for about 4 -5 years this went on every winter.

Then one year my yearly physical fell in the winter when it was bothering me and I showed my doctor the Athletes Foot that was bothering me...He started laughing, "get some warm boots," he said "and stop running around in the snow with your shoes, your toes are getting cold and it's killing the little veins in them."

I was SURE it was Athletes foot, what else would make your toes itch and burn, I saw it on TV, lol!

Problem solved :)