Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:26 am 

Hmmm, when Jimmie_d is angry he really shows it, that is the good thing with the old guy.<br><br>This fight is sure distrubing, both are very dry into the bone and refuse pretty much to leave this place since here is a place where they can return if they get refused in another place.<br><br>Hard to say but, they "Live" here guys.<br><br> -/dr_grogg<br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:11 am 

[quote author=jaypfunk link=board=general;num=1092315282;start=0#4 date=08/12/04 at 07:43:05]Thing-Fuck HARD At Work His Lonely Teenage Room!<br><br>Image<br><br>[/quote]<br>this is funny  ;D the guy looks like hitler, thing fish acts like hitler...it all fits

Solipsism Facebook
Solipsism Spotify

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:25 am 

[quote author=Thing-Fish24 link=board=general;num=1092315282;start=0#11 date=08/12/04 at 08:23:11]<br><br>I'M Redundant, Jay?<br><br>(One more thing: DON'T CALL ME A FUCKING NAZI, ASSHOLE!)[/quote]<br>how about we just call you asshole then...leave out the nazi part  :o

Solipsism Facebook
Solipsism Spotify

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:40 am 

this shit's been fuckin' rubbed in the ground <br>hmmmm...[no foolin']<br>christ, that's goin' on two tours old now....<br>we gotta come up with some new shit...<br>

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:07 am 

[quote author=Zardoz link=board=general;num=1092315282;start=15#20 date=08/12/04 at 09:31:09]Another name change, just what this forum needed.  :-/[/quote]<br><br>[quote author=jaypfunk link=board=general;num=1092315282;start=15#21 date=08/12/04 at 09:36:35]<br>really man! Bipolar little Sum-Bitch!![/quote]<br><br>Bi-polar? Shit, gotta be Octo-polar by now....<br>Image<br>Where is that name list?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:24 am 

[quote author=jaypfunk link=board=general;num=1092315282;start=15#24 date=08/12/04 at 10:22:58]Thing-Fuck's 8th Grade Graduation Picture<br><br>Image[/quote]<br>i've took worse out for dinner  :-[

Solipsism Facebook
Solipsism Spotify

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:19 am 
Banned

Give it a rest, idiot.

and now, some really dumb shit jay-p posted:

jaypfunk wrote:
Thing-Fuck.... you have got to be the most annoying little little fucktard on this or any other board in the world! Go away... we don't like you and never will. You suck! Go now!!

jaypfunk wrote:
What part of "there will be no draft so long as i am president" is so hard to understand??
give up the fuckin' propoganda. damn... you people are to easily swayed by propaganda and that fat fuck Michael Moore.
It's pathetic. I thought Zappa fans were smarter then that?

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh and Thank you Michael Moore...
for driving the Republican Base out to vote!!

Wow! 51% of the popular vote!!!

This is the first time since the 1980's that a president has gotten that much of the popular vote.

Not even the Democrat's precious Clinton could do that!

4 more years!!!!!

Deal with it!

Absolutely wonderful. And it hurts all these libs sooooo much because their stupid liberal media wasn't covering the Republican get out the vote campaign. And stupid ass Kerry didn't learn from Dean about relying on the young vote. Gotta love it. 17% of the young voters came out!! But those liberal/tree-hugging/dyke retards will march all day for PETA!! Makes no sense!!

jaypfunk wrote:
Mij, I am really sick of your anti-USA rants!! In case you are too stupid to understand.....
YOU DON'T LIVE HERE!! OK?? So Shut up! You have no reason to say anything about this Country!! Shut it once and for all!!!

jaypfunk wrote:
Jesus Christ Isaac! They let you out of the rubber room kinda early today huh?? Douche.

jaypfunk wrote:

SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!
SSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHUUUUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!

jaypfunk wrote:
Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up! Shut Up!

Don't treat me, baby, like your
Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

Last edited by Isaac on Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:11 am 

http://galleries.peckerprank.com/build0 ... ges/17.jpg   Thing fuck at play

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:33 pm 

It stopped being funny a long while ago !<br><br>The kid is just 14, for Christ sake.<br><br>Won't the adult one behave like one ?      ::)<br><br>Or at the very least, keep it in one thread only !

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:16 pm 

[quote author=jimmie d link=board=general;num=1092315282;start=30#41 date=08/12/04 at 15:40:04][center]<br>[font=comic sans ms]Watch out for the quicksand, mon ami,...this is the designated thread.[/font]<br> 8)<br>[font=comic sans ms]Enter at your own risk.[/font]<br> ;)<br>[/center][/quote]<br><br>You're right. I said my piece and I'm out of here. I'm just tired of seeing this battle goin' on forever on so many threads. If they keep it in this thread, that will be fine.<br><br>  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:14 pm 

[quote author=jaypfunk link=board=general;num=1092315282;start=30#34 date=08/12/04 at 12:34:50][center]Thing-Fuck In The Year 2045!!<br><br>Image[/center][/quote]<br>Do I sense a new user name?...Thing-Fuck2045...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:36 pm 

[center]Isaac was in the hallway drinking a glass of tea<br><br>Image<br><br>From the other end of the hallway a rhythm was generating<br><br>Another boy was sliding up the hallway<br><br>Image(Nice Balls Felix)<br><br>He merged perfectly with the hallway,<br>He merged perfectly, the mirror in the hallway<br><br>Isaac looked at Johnny, Johnny wanted to run,<br>but the movie kept moving as planned<br><br>Isaac took Johnny, he pushed him against the locker,<br>He drove it in, he drove it home, he drove it deep in Johnny<br><br>Isaac disappeared, Johnny fell on his knees,<br>started crashing his head against the locker,<br>started laughing hysterically <br><br>one day? JP said:<br>
Quote:
hahahahahahahahaaaHHAAAA
<br><br>When suddenly Johnny gets the feeling he's being surrounded by<br><br>MagnumsImage<br>MagnumsImage<br>MagnumsImage<br>MagnumsImage<br><br>38's and 44's<br>white shining silver <br>with their nose in flames....<br><br>Image<br><br>SO<br><br>[sub]Do you know how to pony?.. like bony maroney<br>Do you know how to twist?, well it goes like this, it goes like this<br>Baby mash potato, do the alligator, do the alligator<br>And you twist the twister...[/sub]<br><br>Image<br><br>errr,..TF!,..ur skid marks (not a good look)<br><br><br><br>[/center]<br><br>[sub]words Patti Smith<br>..bastardized by str~(who just couldn't resist<br>& by no means is advocating violence)[/sub] :P

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:14 am 

[quote author=jaypfunk link=board=general;num=1092315282;start=45#45 date=08/13/04 at 05:23:44]<br>That little prick gives everyone here as much shit as I give him so he's fair game!!<br>So... shut your filthy fuckin' man-pleaser and stay out of this thread if you don't like it then OK?? <br>[/quote]<br><br>It must not be funny for you to live in a world where almost everyone you talk to, almost everyone you see, almost everyone you meet, is a fuckin' asshole. It must be very sad. In a sense, it must be a livin' Hell. So few people you can live with...and everyone is a possible fuckin' gay. A nightmare. Well... I must admit you make some members very happy.   <br><br>I'll shut my, how do you say it, ah yeah, my filthy fuckin' man-pleaser (I should have "copy and paste"). Silly me, I just thought somehow in the process, you would act your age. Sorry. Like you said I don't like it so I'm out of here, but please keep it here, in this thread. I reacted cause you two are all over the place ! I know you'll get your kicks, anyway. Have fun. Bye.<br><br>