Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:51 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:26 am 

Caputh? I thought you had a family and a job, you know, something better to do...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:37 am 

Keep in mind, BBP, we are on a forum dedicated to a married man who, at the age of 40, used to ask the women in his audience to throw their panties up on stage.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:46 am 

calvin2hikers wrote:
calvin2hikers
A face like Ray Charles voice
So fat when they finally get their BVDs on it reads Boulevard
So stupid he thought a zebra was the biggest size they had
So ugly he made Stevie Wonder flinch
Thought a condiment was something you eat after sex for your breath
Almost drowned soaking his dentures in a glass of water
Wanted some Kool-Aid but couldn't figure out how to get two quarts of water in the package
Thinks Dane Cook is funny
Leading vote gathering campaign for The Backstreet Boys for the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame
Favorite Zappa person is Trevor Howell
Thinks the N on Nebraska's football helmets stands for Knowledge
Took the Pepsi Challenge and chose Jif
Wonders "If Gorton's Fish Sticks, why don't they oil it?"
Gets cut, bleeds spaghetti sauce
So stupid he went to the dentist to get a bluetooth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:53 am 

calvin2hikers wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:
calvin2hikers
Wanted some Kool-Aid but couldn't figure out how to get two quarts of water in the package
Leading vote gathering campaign for The Backstreet Boys for the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame
Gets cut, bleeds spaghetti western sauce

Did you think we missed it the first time?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:05 am 

BBP wrote:
Caputh? I thought you had a family and a job, you know, something better to do...

I'm sorry BBP - I do also have spare time to amuse myself... :)

However, you're probably right, so I'll retire for a bit :idea:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:37 am 

downer mydnyte wrote:
Keep in mind, BBP, we are on a forum dedicated to a married man who, at the age of 40, used to ask the women in his audience to throw their panties up on stage.

Shame on FZ that ol' degenerate! 40! Married! 1000's of "other ladies" under garments on da bus!
He made that part of his "job - life", it was all in good fun and generated $$'s for FZ. And those undies have been made into a quilt. We were talkin about that a year or so ago. It's still on display with the owner/quilter, if memory serves me right there's a thread here about it too.
Sounds like you don't approve of Franks antics, DM. Victorian ethics or just plain prudish? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:47 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Sounds like you don't approve of Franks antics, DM. Victorian ethics or just plain prudish?

You've misunderstood, Kapt. I certainly don't disapprove. It's just BBP used the word "childish" to describe certain behavior on the forum and it made me wonder if acting childish is really all that bad on a forum dedicated to Frank Zappa.

That being said, the panty rap is not particularly impressive. Not because I am a prude but because I am more into music than I am into quilt making.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:59 am 

downer mydnyte wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:
calvin2hikers
Gets cut, bleeds spaghetti western sauce

Did you think we missed it the first time?

Yes, due to the new page. But I should know better than it wouldn't get past you.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:06 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Sounds like you don't approve of Franks antics, DM. Victorian ethics or just plain prudish?

You've misunderstood, Kapt. I certainly don't disapprove. It's just BBP used the word "childish" to describe certain behavior on the forum and it made me wonder if acting childish is really all that bad on a forum dedicated to Frank Zappa.

I mean childish as in "keeping on bickering until the other party gives in no matter how wrong you are". It's the whole pecking order thing. Person A and B both want to be the alpha male and hope many people will eventually say they're right, even though that would gain them zilch in real life. Some people find that funny and really enjoy it, but I don't appreciate it one little bit. And that's what is more of a problem than the picking on its own: third persons who love it do seem to encourage the alpha male battle. And that comes in the way of the non-players.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:37 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:

That being said, the panty rap is not particularly impressive. Not because I am a prude but because I am more into music than I am into quilt making.

Just elbowing ya DM, get it honey, get it honey? Haha! Frank (to me) was like a stern kid having fun with music, his only toy. That turns out to be most of the songs I like best. The one's where you hear Frank laughing and having...heh, a lot of fun. Ya, some of it's banter, but it usually leads to some inspired playing. I was pissed when I 1st heard MFUtopia. I was on a long drive to Acapulco.(where none of my friends go) It didn't go with the scenery, until I was in a city. Then Stick Together, Dangerous Kitchen and Cocaine Decisions became real popular on my cassette deck that trip.
That being said...why it's being said, I dunno, other than just conversin' with one another. That being said again, at the end of the "have a nice day", it's water under a bridge over troubled waters where troubled waters run shallow, still water runs deep, in the still of the night 'n' Gail, here at this Zappa.com's forum thread.
At the end of this sentence is a period. :wink: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:01 pm 

an admirable analysis, caputh, but you're wandering off topic, as cal2h is alluding to...disco einstein is certainly in the top 10, however my 3 favs in reverse order are:

3rd place: jizz gargler; the visual cues [queues] are obvious; a surprise delivery in the classic south jersey accent makes this one a let's-not-fuck-around, chuck-norris type of zinger

2nd place: my foot, up your uptight, dorky, rush loving faggot ass; another entry from the connoisseur of insults, the quasi-zenochronous sequencing of up closely followed by uptight requires a few repetitions, but it soon rolls off the tongue rather easily... as a bonus, this entry could conceivably count as 24 - see following discussion re: attempt to essentially slave multiple insult variations to a master multi-faceted combination insult by leveraging the fundamental yet subtle differences in the true meaning[s] ... lemme know it it's straying off-topic

... and, in 1st place - bring the band down behind me boys - that's a very disco douche-ish claim to make; my fav so far; de-constructing this primo example, we have an ingenious & elegant conversion of a forum name [disco boy] into a variation of the name as an adjective [disco douche], poetically enhanced into an adverb [disco douche-ish] ... by drilling down a bit, this new adjective may be further developed; the difference between the following 2 variations can now be quantified;

. . . . that's a very disco douche-ish claim to make
. . . . that's a marginally disco douche-ish claim to make

... yielding a noun which is metaphorically the state of the original adjective, a quantifiable level of disco douche-ishness

honorable mention goes to 1 or 2 multi-faceted entries; consider

pathetic clueless revisionist backtracking dolt

it's kinda sad this only counts as one, so, if you want my calculations,
and you need some permutations,
only got 27 combinations and that's your:

pathetic revisionist backtracking dolt
pathetic clueless revisionist backtracking
pathetic clueless backtracking dolt
clueless revisionist backtracking dolt

pathetic clueless revisionist
pathetic clueless backtracking
pathetic clueless dolt
pathetic revisionist backtracking
pathetic revisionist dolt
pathetic backtracking dolt
clueless revisionist backtracking
clueless revisionist dolt
revisionist backtracking dolt

pathetic clueless
pathetic revisionist
pathetic backtracking
pathetic dolt
clueless revisionist
clueless backtracking
clueless dolt
revisionist backtracking
revisionist dolt

pathetic
clueless
revisionist
backtracking
dolt

to be fair, pathetic & clueless were also used stand-alone, hence, the quint-insult variations in this case total 25 of a possible 27 compound-insult combinations ... but hang, on, if you consider that there's a subtle but perceptible difference between pathetic clueless dolt & clueless pathetic dolt, the variations factorially expand to 118 out of a possible 120 insult combinations

maybe mr_green_genes can validate the statistical density being proposed here

the winner in this category is blasbob23's foot stomping, temper tantrum-throwing, narcissistic, histrionic, arrested development, adolescent; it's like a 6-part harmony that can ultimately be permutated into 720 possible combinations

393 tweedle dumbs appears to hold the repetition record; honey boo boo was the go-to insult a paltry 62 times [and rightly so, very weak], rapidly dropping off to disco douche [37], poser boy [17], tweedle-dumber [14] etc. etc.

for the record:

@ed.o ... rather that tracking old insults for 8 years, a query was structured in about 15-20 minutes, then, using one of my last guest log-ins, prism came back with that list in approx. 0.782 seconds

@jaypfunk & any others; apologies for filtering any all-caps, bold, colors & over-sized entries ... STFU DISCO FAGGOT!!!!! loses a bit in the translation compared to stfu disco faggot

@downer m; hilarious stands, used as insult ... dude, you've been lumped-in once again

@caputh; regarding our co-bottom positions on the two different lists, the following is a formal petition to the executive kinda guys running this thread; the original headliner list needs a slight re-calibration ... gets it should be demoted/elevated 2 levels above both gets on with fantastically and should never stop posting; being a more neutral descriptive, gets it is clearly & unambiguously deserving of a least 2 reverse rankings

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:42 pm 

Caputh wrote:
I have come to the conclusion that both slime.oofytv.set's list and mine have failed to tell the true story. What is needed here is a detailed analysis of how once, at times beautiful, relationships came to end in such tears.
In the following, I will attempt to examine how and why a debate/discussion falls apart and why it is amusing when it does so...

CASE ONE- SPACEBROTHER versus Disco Boy.
THE BEGINNING
Amazingly enough, what some would refer to as the big biggie of insult relationships started off in a polite and friendly manner in the: "I honestly don't understand thread".

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
This thread has a little bit of everything. Gross, disturbing, entertaining and funny all wrapped into one.

and Disco Boy replied:
Disco Boy wrote:
Yep. And it just might be the best Z forum thread EVER.

Hey, I know...let's vote on it? :mrgreen:

Sweet, eh? Two kindred forumers engaged in heady banter.

THE FIRST CRACKS APPEAR
This occurred in the Breaking News thread. Tussling with A Rope Leash, SPACEBROTHER made his first, tentative steps in what was to become his political mission on this forum; the deconstruction of Ron Paul.
Disco Boy, unbeknownst to all, had, however, already the germ of an alternative campaign; the deification of Ron Paul. The end result was the total war we all know and love/attempt to ignore. Disco Boy's first thrust was, however, comparatively mild:

Disco Boy wrote:
A rope leash is now my favourite Z forum poster. Keep up the good work.

SPACEBROTHER, do you really believe the nonsense you post? You clearly don't have a CLUE what Ron Paul's platform is.

SPACEBROTHER responded by posting a number of links, which he claimed proved Ron Paul was a racist.

Disco Boy replied:

Disco Boy wrote:
More misleading and downright libellous links about Ron Paul and his platform from SPACEBROTHER.

I think my favourite is this one:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/912300/posts

This is because if you peruse it, you'll notice that they're technically not Pro-Life bills but are interpreted to be by opposing party supporters.

I wonder what SPACEBROTHER'S next set of posts will bring...?

Bizarrely, SPACEBROTHER's reply was mild. Forgetting their previous chit chat, he posted:

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Seeing as how you've been chiming in lately, first off,

How's it going Disco Boy. We've both been on this forum for close to the same amount of time, unless you had an account pre crash. This account that I use is the only one I've ever had, so I came in several months after your current account. I can't recall ever having the pleasure of having a conversation with you directly over the past 6 some-odd years until now. There are a few I folks here who I haven't really interacted with, likely because besides the interest in Zappa's music is the only common interest. Regardless, it's cool when more people engage in a conversation, whether it's an issue that is agreed/disagreed upon.

About this issue, in regards to Ron Paul, you discount my links as being bullshit. Fair enough, if you've actually taken the time to read the articles or watch the videos.

This put the burgeoning battle on the back boiler for a while. Yet little did one know what was to come...

THE BOIL BURSTS
Too often in broken relationships we look at who started it and blame them. This is not the intention of your humble author. The snake in Eden slithered on to the scene through a rather circuitous route, mainly involving the merits and demerits of Ron Paul. In my interpretation (and it is, indeed, only my opinion), a lot of it was caused both by SPACEBROTHER's posting of images that were disrespectful towards Ron Paul and Disco Boy's dismissal of SPACEBROTHER's links, such as:

Disco Boy wrote:
Laughable, at best.

and:

Disco Boy wrote:
Comparing blowing up abortion clinics to what you think Ron Paul's platform is about, is ultra-ridiculous.

And much of what you say above is not even close to being entirely true either. I've already gone over the particulars of those "links" you provided and how misleading they are. :roll:

and:
Disco Boy wrote:
That link is doesn't prove SHIT.

THE FIRST REAL INSULTS
Issued by Disco Boy, after SPACEBROTHER had posted the words:

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
...some Ron Paul kook (or klu klux klan) supporter will respond.

Disco Boy responded with a gif flashing the words "Fuck You"
search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=SPACEBROTHER&author=Disco+Boy&start=100

SPACEBROTHER replied with a picture of Ron Paul and a pitcher of Kool Aid. Hey presto, and they were off on a tour of vilification that has amused and entertained/bored us shitless.

IMO the real beginning of a beautiful enmity can be traced back to the immortal words:
Disco Boy wrote:
SPACEBROTHER,

It's extremely clear to me and probably everyone here by now that you don't have a single clue what Ron Paul's political agenda is about. It's one thing if you understood it and THEN disagreed with it, which is fine. But you don't even understand it. And I'm convinced no amount of evidence or factual information will convince you otherwise. And I just love how A rope leash constantly schools you every single day. So, if you wish, keep posting your ultra-ridiculous-diarrhoea-driven-responses-that-go-nowhere. It's quite entertaining...

THE PEAK
Probably reached during the Ron Paul thread over whether Ron Paul had 10 million voters/supporters, or not. Typical examples:
Disco Boy wrote:
ONE MORE TIME FOR THE WORLD:

If you know how to read properly (which is debatable, since this is you we're talking about), I've already answered your question, jerk-off. Now, put on your hoodie...

And no, posting a pic of a hoodie, is NOT a racist statement or implication, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

Once you're done wearing the hoodie (and hopefully after you've figured out what sarcasm & satire is), go back to the 7-11 and purchase your special edition Tweedle-Dumb Big Gulp cup, fill it with Draino and enjoy!

and...

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Well I guess thats the answer to that. Disco Boy was online and responded to my second to last post before this one at Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:28 pm, He non-responded at Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:46 pm I asked him AGAIN where he got his 10 million Ron Paul supporters number from at Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:49 pm, and now he's logged of without answering at approximately Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:51 pm.

I take it that your non-answer is your final answer. Disco Boy has now officially proven that he's bullshitting everybody. Why am I not surprised?

Oh well, Bubble Boy it is. Maybe I'll start calling him BS Boy. He refused to back up his magical mystery fairy dust number with a link, so he loses. Game over. It was real, and it was fun... :mrgreen: :lol:

Should I even acknowledge his racist "hoodie" response. DoDo Boob loses an argument and decides to go all white power on the forum. Classy.

-edit- now he's back on. Here it comes..... :P

-re edit- or maybe not. It's a one word/link response. Why is that so difficult? Back up your shit, or stay home.

One has to admit, DB had SPACEBROTHER on tenterhooks!

THE END
After a discussion on deaths caused by guns and the numbers concerned, DB announced to the world that he was putting SPACEBROTHER on ignore.

THREADS COVERED
Breaking News, Ron Paul, Gun Control, Obama, anywhere really...

FAVOURITE CATCHPHRASES
Birth of "ONE MORE TIME FOR THE WORLD", Tweedle Dumb (which nets 393 matches on searching DB's posts), "compelling/overwhelming evidence", "Disco Douche", "Honey Boo Boo", that picture of the big fat woman with her lips in a wind tunnel, "still denying reality", "FAIL", "meanwhile, you're STILL a complete fucking idiot", the :roll: emoticon and my personal favourite "Disco Einstein".

WHAT THE CRITICS SAID
Disco Boy wrote:
You (spacebrother) must be the stupidest motherfucker on the face on this planet. We've already been over this COUNTLESS TIMES.

Downer Mydnyte wrote:
And you must be the second stupidest motherfucker, because only a stupid motherfucker would spend months and months arguing/debating with the stupidest motherfucker on the planet.

On the Ron Paul thread:
Pope Jim wrote:
This thread is ugly and it wants to die.

Ah yes...the good ol' days when I was Disco Douche's [#38] sole target. Now everybody is Disco Douche's [#39] target. As funny as Honey Boo Boo [# 63] was for Disco Douche's [#40] earned nickname, I found that changing it up was a bit less monotonous. I Also find that Disco Douche [#41] is a more universally accepted and used nickname as a few people here refer to this title for the inspiration of this threads original source of full on forum meltdown....thus being about the person also known as Disco Douche [#42].

Glad Disco Einstein has some entertainment value as the guy is anything but...just ask the 10 million Ron Paul voters who never bothered to show up to the polls because they were all too busy buying the top #1 selling book of all time penned by some broad whose name rhymes with Claim Slammed...or Ain't Grand....or Taint Gland.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:21 pm 

If we are going to use a letter system to identify specific people here who are on person "A's" insult list, and person "B" represents either myself or this threads creator, plus using the full list of names involved, there should also be a person "C", person "D"....etcetera. Going by the original list on page one of this thread, the letter system is exhausted short of the number of actual participants/recipients which is greater than the 26 letters in the common alphabet, meaning that after person "Z", you either have to notate additional letters or numerical references.

By the list count...

Caputh wrote:
One minor and one major update

Caputh wrote:
With no wish to bully anyone, as a special request from a very nice member of the forum and to take any flaming away from the Roxy thread, I've started this one. Perhaps if anybody wants to insult anyone else they can use this thread...

Just so we know, here's a list of some of DB's favourite people on the forum, vaguely ranked from the distant to close friends...
Sorry if I left anyone out and btw I think everyone on this list is very nice (apart from Isaac)

“(Fucking) Idiots”
Spacebrother (also nearly all of the below)
Downer Mydnyte (also “moron”)
Thinman
Plook (also “seriously mentally ill”, “asshole”, “spin-less, backpedaling weasel”, "shit-for-brains")
Polydigm
Mij “I didn't call you an idiot. Though, I probably should have...”
Cleon
Zombie 1210 (also “asshole”)

“Assholes”
HJ
Lumpy Gravy
Brainpang (also: a "hypocrite" and "a complete fucking joke")
DC Boogie ( also: “hypocritical and act[s] like [his] shit don't stink”)

“Denying reality one step at a time”
Arkay (also: the possessor of “EXTREME ignorance regarding things you know little to NOTHING about.”)

“Can take [his] head out of his ass”
Help I’m A Rock (also: wittily referred to as “Help, I Suck Cock”)

"Jerk-off"
Pope Jim

Bad at English
Caputh (also “back peddling weasel”, “sad”, “asshole” - I’m surprised I wasn’t a moron, or an idiot btw)

"Hypocrite"
BBP

“Know[s] Disco Boy is correct but … can't allow himself to admit it publicly.”
blsabob23 (also: “purveyor of BS claims” who “may now return to La La Land”)

"Know[s] Disco Boy is right...BUT [he’s] a socialist...so there's NO way in hell [he’s] going to admit [he’s] wrong"
Uncle Bernie

“Failed", "failing”
PenguininBondage

“Unable to prove anything”
Duchamp

Possibly stupid and unable to read
Quilt

Other “forumers who don’t get it”
Ed Organus Maximus
Buckalos

"Clueless"
Mikey

"Nuts. Sorry...“
Trendmonger

Should "get laid first" but offers "good ones", so "good for Isaac"
Isaac

Edit 1 on this thread
Added: "shit-for-brains" for Plook.

Edit 2
Added: Isaac (how could I have forgotten him?) and Mikey. Changed BBP from "bad at English" to "Hypocrite", because I remembered him posting the fact that he thought her language skills were not up to scratch, BBP makes also reference to it, but I can't find the original post, so perhaps my memory is faulty. Also minor punctuation changes.

I count at least 28 so far. This must be a forum record for such a massive meltdown towards such a high number of people.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:36 pm 

slime.oofytv.set wrote:
@downer m; hilarious stands, used as insult ... dude, you've been lumped-in once again

Hilarious was posted on my last birthday DM, I'm right on the cusp of Frank, the 20th of Dec. of last year. You and KUIII were poking fun of at DB's knowledge of economics. How could I ever forget that.

Jeez SB, reposting all that stuff takes up more space-brother, than you'd think. Maybe you could try and trim it down some? I know you fought the good fight and think you've won something, but gloating is poor form, I know you'd agree, nez pa', SpaceBro?
That's what It looks like. I see you did trim it down some. I really doubt anyone's gonna read it all again for clarification, as the whole tit for tat argument was boring in the 1st place.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:27 pm 

slime.oofytv.set wrote:

Wait! The person who makes the comment is not the ultimate authority on how the comment was intended? Hilarious is a sincere compliment. DB is reliably entertaining and I appreciate that.

BBP wrote:
And that's what is more of a problem than the picking on its own: third persons who love it do seem to encourage the alpha male battle.

I assure you that my intentions are not to encourage the alpha male battle. There's no alpha male when I'm around. I've never been willing to acknowledge that shit. (Does that make me the alpha male?)
Here's where I'm coming from with my own involvement in this:
I think people's emotions and pent up feelings are more important and interesting than fanboys going on and on, anticipating a new release. I would like you to realize this about me. You're practically the only woman here so the last thing I want to do is annoy you! I don't encourage fighting. But I don't think suppressing emotions is healthy either. Mostly, I'm laughing and it's a kind-hearted laugh. I wouldn't ignore Disco Boy if he was asking for my help. I wouldn't pass him by as he lay dying on the street. (Unless he wanted me to).

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
That being said...why it's being said, I dunno, other than just conversin' with one another.

Conversin' is all it is. I enjoy it.
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Just elbowing ya DM

Don't worry - I'm not challenging your alpha male status! :wink:

calvin2hikers wrote:
Yes, due to the new page. But I should know better than it wouldn't get past you.

Not that it wasn't worth posting twice! I particularly appreciated the Pepsi Challenge and Kool Aid insults.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:42 pm 

I'm an Alfa male And have status. Wow, I'd like to thank the academy and DM for raisin me up and waxin' me down from just another bum on the run to an Alfa Male. Yippie-I-O-TY-Aeee. :mrgreen:

Don fuck wid me now or I show you my liddle friend. :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:15 pm 

brainpang wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
If you two truly believe that, then you haven't been reading my points carefully enough. :roll:

iyiyiy! you have just crossed over from mild annoyance to scary.
can't you live with a draw?
start a new thread!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAgRBq2jnz4

BBP wrote:
downer mydnyte wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:

I mean childish as in "keeping on bickering until the other party gives in no matter how wrong you are". It's the whole pecking order thing. Person A and B both want to be the alpha male and hope many people will eventually say they're right, even though that would gain them zilch in real life. Some people find that funny and really enjoy it, but I don't appreciate it one little bit. And that's what is more of a problem than the picking on its own: third persons who love it do seem to encourage the alpha male battle. And that comes in the way of the non-players.

You STILL don't get it, do ya?

There's NO pecking order. AGAIN, I personally don't care if I am right. However, it's important to me to get things as correct as possible and in an objective manner, through whatever means possible. So, after a lengthy debate, when someone loses, most of the time, they can't admit they're wrong. That not only tells me SHITLOADS about them, but it's also a HUGE character flaw. And unfortunately, many posters here have that flaw (including you). I'm just exposing it.

slime.oofytv.set wrote:
an admirable analysis, caputh, but you're wandering off topic, as cal2h is alluding to...disco einstein is certainly in the top 10, however my 3 favs in reverse order are:

3rd place: jizz gargler; the visual cues [queues] are obvious; a surprise delivery in the classic south jersey accent makes this one a let's-not-fuck-around, chuck-norris type of zinger

2nd place: my foot, up your uptight, dorky, rush loving faggot ass; another entry from the connoisseur of insults, the quasi-zenochronous sequencing of up closely followed by uptight requires a few repetitions, but it soon rolls off the tongue rather easily... as a bonus, this entry could conceivably count as 24 - see following discussion re: attempt to essentially slave multiple insult variations to a master multi-faceted combination insult by leveraging the fundamental yet subtle differences in the true meaning[s] ... lemme know it it's straying off-topic

... and, in 1st place - bring the band down behind me boys - that's a very disco douche-ish claim to make; my fav so far; de-constructing this primo example, we have an ingenious & elegant conversion of a forum name [disco boy] into a variation of the name as an adjective [disco douche], poetically enhanced into an adverb [disco douche-ish] ... by drilling down a bit, this new adjective may be further developed; the difference between the following 2 variations can now be quantified;

. . . . that's a very disco douche-ish claim to make
. . . . that's a marginally disco douche-ish claim to make

... yielding a noun which is metaphorically the state of the original adjective, a quantifiable level of disco douche-ishness

honorable mention goes to 1 or 2 multi-faceted entries; consider

pathetic clueless revisionist backtracking dolt

it's kinda sad this only counts as one, so, if you want my calculations,
and you need some permutations,
only got 27 combinations and that's your:

pathetic revisionist backtracking dolt
pathetic clueless revisionist backtracking
pathetic clueless backtracking dolt
clueless revisionist backtracking dolt

pathetic clueless revisionist
pathetic clueless backtracking
pathetic clueless dolt
pathetic revisionist backtracking
pathetic revisionist dolt
pathetic backtracking dolt
clueless revisionist backtracking
clueless revisionist dolt
revisionist backtracking dolt

pathetic clueless
pathetic revisionist
pathetic backtracking
pathetic dolt
clueless revisionist
clueless backtracking
clueless dolt
revisionist backtracking
revisionist dolt

pathetic
clueless
revisionist
backtracking
dolt

to be fair, pathetic & clueless were also used stand-alone, hence, the quint-insult variations in this case total 25 of a possible 27 compound-insult combinations ... but hang, on, if you consider that there's a subtle but perceptible difference between pathetic clueless dolt & clueless pathetic dolt, the variations factorially expand to 118 out of a possible 120 insult combinations

maybe mr_green_genes can validate the statistical density being proposed here

the winner in this category is blasbob23's foot stomping, temper tantrum-throwing, narcissistic, histrionic, arrested development, adolescent; it's like a 6-part harmony that can ultimately be permutated into 720 possible combinations

393 tweedle dumbs appears to hold the repetition record; honey boo boo was the go-to insult a paltry 62 times [and rightly so, very weak], rapidly dropping off to disco douche [37], poser boy [17], tweedle-dumber [14] etc. etc.

for the record:

@ed.o ... rather that tracking old insults for 8 years, a query was structured in about 15-20 minutes, then, using one of my last guest log-ins, prism came back with that list in approx. 0.782 seconds

@jaypfunk & any others; apologies for filtering any all-caps, bold, colors & over-sized entries ... STFU DISCO FAGGOT!!!!! loses a bit in the translation compared to stfu disco faggot

@caputh; regarding our co-bottom positions on the two different lists, the following is a formal petition to the executive kinda guys running this thread; the original headliner list needs a slight re-calibration ... gets it should be demoted/elevated 2 levels above both gets on with fantastically and should never stop posting; being a more neutral descriptive, gets it is clearly & unambiguously deserving of a least 2 reverse rankings

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And the award for, Funniest Motherfucker On The Z Forum, goes to...

slime.oofytv.set

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:33 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:
And the award for, Funniest Motherfucker On The Z Forum, goes to...
slime.oofytv.set

Are you calling him hilarious? That's an insult according to slime. (for proof see above)

By the way, you've got my award for most pious motherfucker on the Z forum.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:41 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Hilarious was posted on my last birthday DM, I'm right on the cusp of Frank, the 20th of Dec. of last year. You and KUIII were poking fun of at DB's knowledge of economics. How could I ever forget that.

Jeez SB, reposting all that stuff takes up more space-brother, than you'd think. Maybe you could try and trim it down some? I know you fought the good fight and think you've won something, but gloating is poor form, I know you'd agree, nez pa', SpaceBro?
That's what It looks like. I see you did trim it down some. I really doubt anyone's gonna read it all again for clarification, as the whole tit for tat argument was boring in the 1st place.

I understand what you're saying, and yes, I agree that repetition is quite monotonous. In the spirit of the topic at hand, I'm doing what I can to keep the focal point on "person A", despite an attempt by the his pal to insert me as a/the cause of said meltdown, or at the very least, co-conspire, in what appears to me to be an attempt to redirect some of the forum animosity away from his friend.

As far as winning and gloating...eh...I'll never win that contest of who has insulted, fought with and derided the most people on the forum, nor do I care to. Out of the 50 some odd regular, semi-regular and rare occasional people who post here, I get along with and genuinely like about 46 or 47 of us. Among the other's, one as banned (but is most likely back under a different name and/or never left), one is the ultimate brown noser and the other couple just can't stand my views on political and social issues, and one of them actually said they'd shoot me if I came to a few neighborhoods in their town.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:32 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
As far as winning and gloating...eh...I'll never win that contest of who has insulted, fought with and derided the most people on the forum, nor do I care to. Out of the 50 some odd regular, semi-regular and rare occasional people who post here, I get along with and genuinely like about 46 or 47 of us. Among the other's, one as banned (but is most likely back under a different name and/or never left), one is the ultimate brown noser and the other couple just can't stand my views on political and social issues, and one of them actually said they'd shoot me if I came to a few neighborhoods in their town.

Your safe anywhere in N.CA., especially in my neighborhood Space bro'. :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:02 am 

Slime doesn't have me on his list. Which is a good thing. And spacebrother, for the record I have you on ignore. When I put both you and DB on ignore the forum shrank to less than half its previous size.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:51 am 

Ever a man of my word and with two free lessons to fill :wink:
slime.oofytv.set wrote:
[color=#000000]an admirable analysis, caputh, but you're wandering off topic, as cal2h is alluding to

Well, when I started this thread I kind of meant "in what situations" as well with "how". I did actually try and be fair btw. If I missed anything in the chain, it was not intentional.

slime.oofytv.set wrote:

Ah, that would be me. I take your point and under normal conditions would agree. However, I would argue, when looking at insults or indeed comments of support, one also has to regard the general effect of such. The general effect of DB's appraisal was the birth of this thread. The general effect of DB's comments on Kiirk and A Rope Leash was negligible (except for Kiirk and A Rope Leash).
In any case, now DB is issuing you with an award for "Funniest Motherfucker On The Z Forum" (justifiably IMO), so you must surely land up at the top of the list again in any future edit. What do you think?

While we're on the question of effects, I was wondering how you would consider your own role? I'm not criticizing you at all for any support of Disco Boy - if you get on with him, that's fine. There are at least two other forumers who I know and like who do so as well. What I'm wondering is whether you are consciously or subconsciously enabling negative discussion of Disco Boy. Perhaps you are and he knows it, perhaps you are and he doesn't or perhaps you just aren't intending to do so and are genuinely a white knight on a white horse. All I can say personally is that I see the effect of many of your comments on DB or indeed myself and I think for others too, as an encouragement, a challenge to continue.
All the best, anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:21 am 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
and one of them actually said they'd shoot me if I came to a few neighborhoods in their town.

You really can't comprehend what you read , can you ?

:roll: :cry:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 am 

In the long run it's all alpha male battle. We are all animals, my lady. (not caling you a lady, merely quoting from a cheesy film) Why else do you think Baddy and Spacebrother spend two years on that stupid argument they had? Both wanted to be Boss. Spacebrother had the best play of the field, he could've won the argument easily if he stepped out, but he wanted to parade his antlers and got them entangled in the woods.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:40 am 

slime.oofytv.set wrote:
dc boogie
disco b[arf]
got it from the toilet seat, while reading ayn rand

I actually called him Dis-Go Barf, to be exact - when I was still influenced by Disco Boy's incessant namecalling.

My own favourite from that period is this stupid haiku, which implies Nanook of the North as another name for the little bugger --

Nanook of the North
During rut in Disko Bay
Seals call Disko Boy

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next