Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:55 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3597 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144  Next
 Post subject: is this really the end?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:19 am 

pedro1 wrote:
Thanks , Punk , I probably will vote for Trump and smaller gov't as opposed to a proven liar.

Sorry about how you feel about ' names ' .
Maybe another layer of skin would help ?

Go ahead, show me where the names, labels and epithets that you've thrown at me has ever hurt me.
And I keep talking to you thinkng you'll come back to the world of facts, of math, of sense. Isn't that what really makes me foolish?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:20 am 

The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:51 am 

punknaynowned wrote:
pedro1 wrote:
Thanks , Punk , I probably will vote for Trump and smaller gov't as opposed to a proven liar.

Sorry about how you feel about ' names ' .
Maybe another layer of skin would help ?

Go ahead, show me where the names, labels and epithets that you've thrown at me has ever hurt me.
And I keep talking to you thinkng you'll come back to the world of facts, of math, of sense. Isn't that what really makes me foolish?

Know what's really strange ?

Sheep like you keep telling me 8 years ago how much better things will be but you've had your guy in there for almost 8 years and things have gotten way worse and now your clown of a candidate is out there telling us she's going to create good paying jobs and bring back America.
Isn't she on the same team as Obummer ?
Why have we had to wait almost 8 years for all these good things people like you promise ?
Why do we have to wait for another Democratic shrill to get things going ?
You sheep have had 8 years. Do we go through another 4 with people like you at the helm telling us how things could be and have to wait another 4 years to hear the same bullshit after that ?

You sheep have had your chance.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:02 am 

They say the first stage of grief is denial.
Everybody knows that the party of NO has reached unprecedented lengths to achieve that which you deny - forgive me, neglect to mention - above.
How conveniently you forget what the party of Sen Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speakers Bohner and Ryan represent.
Especially strange since you've repeated the same talking points as them these eight years, and worse. The record is here if you'll just search your own names on this forum.
Maybe you can get over being angry about all that and come to accept that which you deny.
Even when it is your own actions - the desire for obstructing substantive discussion at least - that you deny or in this context, neglect to mention.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:08 am 

Your guy has had a clear path to do just about anything he wanted. Now give me the bullshit about the party of ' no ' again. :roll:

The party of ' no ' ,as people like you like to call it , has sent bill after bill to your hero , Harry Reid , only to have them thrown in the circular file over and over again.

You clowns can keep blaming everybody else but the people know who is to blame.
Sheep like you.
Now please go away with your bullshit.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:14 am 

p2, db and jpf live in a permanent state of denial. No matter how much documented proof, stats and data you present these losers, they are completely incapable of admitting President Obama was able to keep them in their homes, food on their tables and their lights on. They eat up every conspiracy theory and tow the racist line.

Thanks to President Obama, you still have the luxury of posting on the internet in the Zappa forum....but they'll deny that as well.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:19 am 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
No matter how much documented proof, stats and data you present these losers, they are completely incapable of admitting President Obama was able to keep them in their homes, food on their tables and their lights on.

So HE was the one ?? :shock: :shock: :shock:

You mean it wasn't me getting up every morning and going to work and paying my bills that did that ???

Tell him thanks . :roll: :roll:

damn , you really need some of that obummercare.
Here , let me pay for it.
Wait , nevermind . I already have. :P

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:23 am 

Thanks to Obama, you still have a job. Can't say the same for those who lost everything because it was Bush and the GOP controlled gov't that caused the single biggest economic collapse since the Great Depression and added the vast majority of the nearly 20 trillion dollar debt.

The last time this country wasn't in debt was when a Clinton was president btw....and we had a surplus. Congress controls spending, and the GOP Congress spent us into oblivion. The GOP controlled congress also has the historic worst polling numbers in American history. GOP congress approval rating is a mere 15%. Obama on the other hand has a nearly 60% approval rating when ALL of the polls are averaged out. Why do you suppose that is?

...later this evening, one of the "denialists" will try to argue that the economic collapse didn't begin in 2006...even though it's a proven fact that it did, and he knows it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:02 am 

In SPITE of Obummer , I still have a job is what you should be saying.

I heard about that wonderful surplus for years that your other hero had but I never saw anything come from it.

Enlighten me on how Obummer has done such a wonderful job and yet we have less people working today than we had back 40 yrs ago. Tell me again about how good Fannie Mae , Freddy Mac and Barney Frank are and how they helped the economy.
Prove to me how much better things are now and spare me the bullshit.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:02 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Thanks to Obama, you still have a job. Can't say the same for those who lost everything because it was Bush and the GOP controlled gov't that caused the single biggest economic collapse since the Great Depression and added the vast majority of the nearly 20 trillion dollar debt.

The last time this country wasn't in debt was when a Clinton was president btw....and we had a surplus. Congress controls spending, and the GOP Congress spent us into oblivion. The GOP controlled congress also has the historic worst polling numbers in American history. GOP congress approval rating is a mere 15%. Obama on the other hand has a nearly 60% approval rating when ALL of the polls are averaged out. Why do you suppose that is?

...later this evening, one of the "denialists" will try to argue that the economic collapse didn't begin in 2006...even though it's a proven fact that it did, and he knows it.

I lost a shitload of money when Bush and his band o' assholes tanked the economy. I'll never forget...

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:41 pm 

It simply astonishes me that the left-wing on this forum STILL are in ultra-denial about the Obama Administration's performance nearly 8 years later.

So, let's recap a few FACTS regarding the US economy over the past 8 years:

~ the Labor Force Participation Rate is now the lowest it's been since October 1977 (give or take a few exceptions)
~ the Home Ownership Rate is now the lowest it's been since 1967 (apart from the 1st quarter of 1985)
~ there are more people on welfare and/or food stamps than ever or since The Great Depression
~ the percentage of people on welfare is now only second to The Great Depression
~ the Obama Admin is only one of a handful of Presidential Administrations not to average 3% GDP annually
~ the Obama Admin has added to the national debt more than almost all 40+ President Admins combined (it currently sits at $19.3 Trillion)

So Democrats, do you really think Bernie & Hillary wanting a $15 p/h minimum wage, despite the fact that will DESTROY the private sector instantly, since even Walmart can't afford that, will fix this utter catastrophic nonsense since it's now WORSE than it was before 2008?!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:39 pm 

Walmart should cut down on their overhead. Close a bunch of their stores. Specialize in American made medical supplies and Nostalgia Electrics 4-Quart Blue Bucket Electric Ice Cream Makers. The US could reinstate the draft and young men and women could flee to Canada for asylum. Save money. Live better.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:57 pm 

Ronny's Noomies wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:

I lost a shitload of money when Bush and his band o' assholes tanked the economy. I'll never forget...

Yeah, me too. It actually ruined me financially and I've just finally bounced back within the last few years.

The Human Dunce Cap wrote:
It simply astonishes me that the left-wing on this forum STILL are in ultra-denial about the Obama Administration's performance nearly 8 years later.

~ the Labor Force Participation Rate is now the lowest it's been since October 1977 (give or take a few exceptions)
~ the Home Ownership Rate is now the lowest it's been since 1967 (apart from the 1st quarter of 1985)
~ there are more people on welfare and/or food stamps than ever or since The Great Depression
~ the percentage of people on welfare is now only second to The Great Depression
~ the Obama Admin is only one of a handful of Presidential Administrations not to average 3% GDP annually
~ the Obama Admin has added to the national debt more than almost all 40+ President Admins combined (it currently sits at $19.3 Trillion)

So Democrats, do you really think Bernie & Hillary wanting a $15 p/h minimum wage, despite the fact that will DESTROY the private sector instantly, since even Walmart can't afford that, will fix this utter catastrophic nonsense since it's now WORSE than it was before 2008?!!

~ 13 trillion of the 19 trillion defecit happened on Bush's and the GOP controlled Congress watch (not including the budget surplus Clinton handed Bush and the GOP controlled Congress thjat torte through it within the first couple of months into office). Congress controls spending and the GOP controls Congress....you figure it out.
~ the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression and the housing market collapse began on Bush's and the GOP controlled Congress' watch.

$15 per hour won't hurt Walmart.

Game over....you lose again.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:00 am 

Ronny's Noomies wrote:

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Yeah, me too. It actually ruined me financially and I've just finally bounced back within the last few years.

That's because you or your financial 'advisors' invested in the wrong portfolios. If you did your own sound research, you'd be in much better shape.

SPACEBROTHER wrote:

It won't hurt Walmart, but it will hurt the workforce who will be let go because of it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:45 am 

tiboudre wrote:

That's because you or your financial 'advisors' invested in the wrong portfolios. If you did your own sound research, you'd be in much better shape.

It must be very reassuring to either have a portfolio or be in a financial position to be advised - I never had the cash left myelf, to be honest. But then, I don't live in a country where the awesome Bush jr. was Prez...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:31 pm 

tweedle-dumb-diane-bean-counter wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

~ 13 trillion of the 19 trillion defecit happened on Bush's and the GOP controlled Congress watch (not including the budget surplus Clinton handed Bush and the GOP controlled Congress thjat torte through it within the first couple of months into office). Congress controls spending and the GOP controls Congress....you figure it out.

It was over $10.5 Trillion in January 2009. :roll:

Game over....you lose again.

You obviously haven't seen Walmart's fiscal YE reports from the past 4-5 years... :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:11 am 

~ debt was over 13 trillion in 2009 (excluding squandered budget surplus inherited from Clinton)
~ don't need to see Walmart's fiscal YE reports. Can see their stock value all day long.

Game over...you lose.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:32 am 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Game over

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:24 pm 

~ debt was over 13 trillion in 2009 (excluding squandered budget surplus inherited from Clinton)

Nope. Over $10.5 Trillion.

~ don't need to see Walmart's fiscal YE reports. Can see their stock value all day long.

Yes, you obviously do need to see the reports.

Game over...you lose.

Game over...YOU lose.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:01 pm 

It was over $13 trillion. There was no deficit last time a Clinton was president, who actually left a surplus.

Neither here nor there. Trump's open bigotry attracted David Duke to be the first person to endorse him. Trump STILL continues to re-post tweets from known "white supremacists" on nearly a daily basis.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:56 am 

Disco Boy has been pulling this same silliness over at the metal sludge forums and is getting owned into oblivion.

http://forums.metalsludge.tv/forums/vie ... 4&t=333033

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:11 pm 

It was over $13 trillion. There was no deficit last time a Clinton was president, who actually left a surplus.

ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

It was over $10.5 Trillion.

Neither here nor there. Trump's open bigotry attracted David Duke to be the first person to endorse him. Trump STILL continues to re-post tweets from known "white supremacists" on nearly a daily basis.

More BS from the BS King.

GetWhitey wrote:
Disco Boy has been pulling this same silliness over at the metal sludge forums and is getting owned into oblivion.

I am on that board but I haven't been owned since I'm posting FACTS. :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:14 pm 

It's funny that you're both posting facts, but they contradict each other? I think you're both full of shit, but one of you definitely has to be full of shit. Otherwise, you're so-called facts would coincide with each other :idea:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:06 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:

GetWhitey wrote:

You might be. But if the publicity of the FACT that you have a profile on an incest porn site doesn't qualify as being owned, then I guess Frank never had a moustache.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:27 pm 

Philostopher wrote:
It's funny that you're both posting facts, but they contradict each other? I think you're both full of shit, but one of you definitely has to be full of shit. Otherwise, you're so-called facts would coincide with each other :idea:

...and the culprit is...

GetWhitey wrote:
Inbred Boy wrote:

GetWhitey wrote:

You might be. But if the publicity of the FACT that you have a profile on an incest porn site doesn't qualify as being owned, then I guess Frank never had a moustache.[

Wow. :shock: Looks like db's misguided political views are only the tip of the disaster of an iceberg of his personal issues. Moggio_5.1? :P

Welcome to the forum GetWhitey! 8)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3597 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144  Next