Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:07 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Racism in the US
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:32 am 

why the hell is the us filled with so many racist fucks, <br>this is one of the few countries on this side of the world and in most of the civilized world where people either give special breaks or keep people down just on the color of their skin. if anybody happens to like or just want to be with people of the other colors their shunned. why, it's plain old stupid. and that concludes my little rant for the day. feel free to write your own.

Post subject: Re: Racism in the US
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:47 pm 

Because it's good for the economy to keep certain races degraded and in poverty, that way they will accept shitty low paying jobs.  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:49 pm 

and I wish I could say it was just the US, but racism is alive and strong everywhere.   It is human nature.  And furthermore, it is exploited and enforced by laws and officials of law everywhere.  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:37 pm 

Over here in the UK, racism is very strong. The BNP (racists) got 80,000 votes.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:39 pm 

[quote author=Noah link=board=general;num=1131125532;start=0#2 date=11/04/05 at 14:49:02]and I wish I could say it was just the US, but racism is alive and strong everywhere.   It is human nature.  And furthermore, it is exploited and enforced by laws and officials of law everywhere.   [/quote]<br><br>don't get me wrong noah, i'm not saying that us is the only place it happens, i'm saying it;s exploited everywhere in this culture, tv, music, radio and especialy the news media, which by the way are liars and fucking pig vultures

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:04 pm 

Damn right it's everywhere, what I witnessed on Wednesday of this week make my blood run cold. BNP leader Nick Griffin, and BNP activist Mark Collett appeared in court in Leeds on race-hate charges, which they deny. They are charged with using words or behaviour intended or likely to stir up racial hatred following the screening of a BBC documentary on the BNP in West Yorkshire. Also, the BNP are accused of seeting fire to the home of a Muslim family, as a result of this fire, a one year old child was killed. <br>They proudly walked to the court hearing with smiles on the faces displaying the "V" peace sign for all to see, and carrying banners, proudly displaying their "white supremacist" logos and quotes.<br>The laughable thing is, they disguise their policies and beliefs under a blanket of lies "we are not afraid to speak out against political correctness" is one of the quotes on their website. And they have the nerve to state that it's freedom of speech. My arse, it's sheer ignorance and hatred and they're a fucking joke.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:06 pm 
Banned

Don't treat me, baby, like your
Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

Last edited by Isaac on Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:15 pm 

Where are they racing to?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:33 pm 

[quote author=aspy_2nd_bunch link=board=general;num=1131125532;start=0#5 date=11/04/05 at 16:04:37]And they have the nerve to state that it's freedom of speech. My arse, it's sheer ignorance and hatred and they're a fucking joke. [/quote]<br>Funny how Freedom of speech gives to some the licence to act like complete moron. I see it everyday, here, there and eveywhere !

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:06 pm 

[quote author=aspy_2nd_bunch link=board=general;num=1131125532;start=0#5 date=11/04/05 at 16:04:37]Damn right it's everywhere, what I witnessed on Wednesday of this week make my blood run cold. BNP leader Nick Griffin, and BNP activist Mark Collett appeared in court in Leeds on race-hate charges, which they deny. They are charged with using words or behaviour intended or likely to stir up racial hatred following the screening of a BBC documentary on the BNP in West Yorkshire. Also, the BNP are accused of seeting fire to the home of a Muslim family, as a result of this fire, a one year old child was killed. <br>They proudly walked to the court hearing with smiles on the faces displaying the "V" peace sign for all to see, and carrying banners, proudly displaying their "white supremacist" logos and quotes.<br>The laughable thing is, they disguise their policies and beliefs under a blanket of lies "we are not afraid to speak out against political correctness" is one of the quotes on their website. And they have the nerve to state that it's freedom of speech. My arse, it's sheer ignorance and hatred and they're a fucking joke. [/quote]<br>This is the first I've heard of the BNP. Always curious when I hear "racism" batted around, I went to their website and found this. <br><br>"Tomorrow (5th) will see a day of action across West Yorkshire with supporters from across northern England helping West Yorkshire BNP deliver 40,000 postcards to householders highlighting the issue of paedophile grooming of white British lasses by Muslim men."<br><br>The postcard is here: http://www.bnp.org.uk/pdf_files/whiterose.pdf<br><br>Are racist Muslim gangs raping young white girls and nobody is doing anything about it, as is stated on the postcard? I live in the USA, so I've never heard about any of this before.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:23 pm 

[quote author=scallop link=board=general;num=1131125532;start=0#11 date=11/04/05 at 21:08:01]<br><br>Absolutely. Freedom of speech and ideas unfortunately invites the ignorant and the stupid along to spread their disease-riddled minds around society. And they are trained by their sophists in how to dupe the generally vacuous media, who lick it all up, into airing them and then the population into agreeing with them.[/quote]<br><br>Would their sophist be named Farrakhan? Yes? Thought so.<br>

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:15 pm 

And in the news lately, France has their race problems with the supposedly wonderful French against the Muslims living there. Stupidity being the most plentiful thing in the universe, anyone? ::)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:08 pm 

Yes Dove, I'd say there is plenty of stupid shit right here.-->http://www.zappa.com/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=rant;action=display;num=1131104324

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:11 am 

I have heard from many sources it is far better to be muslim or arab in the US than in Europe.   These stories are further confirming that.  It is understandable politically, as the EU is desperately trying to keep Turkey out of their union.   Europe is next door to the middle east, so they have more of a political perogative to be racist cockwhores.    The only Arabs in the states are ones the CIA trained to hijack planes.   Or they snuck in from Canada LOL!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:27 am 

[quote author=edyrukidng link=board=general;num=1131125532;start=15#15 date=11/04/05 at 23:34:08]I  love  Black  Americana,,,,<br><br>Image[/quote]<br><br>oh look at those lovely nigers,<br>i hate rascism so i'll take one for my home...the whitey catholic trash said<br>

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:18 am 

[quote author=scallop link=board=general;num=1131125532;start=0#11 date=11/04/05 at 21:08:01]<br><br>Absolutely. Freedom of speech and ideas unfortunately invites the ignorant and the stupid along to spread their disease-riddled minds around society. And they are trained by their sophists in how to dupe the generally vacuous media, who lick it all up, into airing them and then the population into agreeing with them.[/quote]<br>And, forwarding ourselves in this Conceptual continuity, this is a reason why democracy doesn't really work well. Too many ignorants fucking up the results, electing morons all over the World.<br>So when I hear about Freedom of Speech...  ::)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:34 pm 
Banned

[center][quote author=edyrukidng link=board=general;num=1131125532;start=15#15 date=11/04/05 at 23:34:08]Image[/quote]<br><br>Interestingly enough, some people view stuff like this as a positive image of the South. Idiots. :D<br><br>Bamboozled by love<br>Oh lawd, de shit done hit de fan....[/center]

Don't treat me, baby, like your
Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:51 pm 

I love that photo. Shows just how happy black people were back then and contradicts the conspiracy theories regarding slavery.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:18 pm 

They look happy to you ? Really ??     :P

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:25 pm 

[quote author=edyrukidng link=board=general;num=1131125532;start=15#15 date=11/04/05 at 23:34:08]I  love  Black  Americana,,,,<br><br>Image[/quote]<br><br>[quote author=FROWNLAND link=board=general;num=1131125532;start=15#20 date=11/05/05 at 22:51:21]I love that photo. Shows just how happy black people were back then and contradicts the conspiracy theories regarding slavery.[/quote]<br><br>[quote author=Mij link=board=general;num=1131125532;start=15#21 date=11/06/05 at 01:18:12]They look happy to you ? Really ??     :P[/quote]<br><br><br>common mij it was funny,<br>take a brake, smile some ;D<br>does humor belongs in mij? >:(<br>

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:25 pm 

[quote author=Mij link=board=general;num=1131125532;start=15#21 date=11/06/05 at 01:18:12]They look happy to you ? Really ??     :P[/quote]<br><br><br>Of course they're happy Mij. They're white people in blackface. If they were actually black people, they wouldn't look near that happy.

Post subject: Re: Tough All Over
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:53 am 

9 - Traditional Irish Folk Song<br><br>They come over here<br>And they take all our land<br>They chop off our heads<br>And they boil them in oil<br>Our children are leaving<br>And we have no heads<br>We drink and we sing<br>And we drink and we die<br><br>We have no heads<br>We have no heads<br><br>They come over here<br>And they chop off our legs<br>They cut off our hands<br>And put nails in our eyes<br>O'Grady is dead<br>And O'Hanrahan's gone<br>We drink and we die<br>And continue to drink<br><br>O'Hanrahan<br>No O'Hanrahan<br><br>They buried O'Neil<br>Down in country Shillhame<br>The poor children crying<br>And fe dee din de<br>Hin fle di dinfle<br>Di din fle de din de<br>In hey bibble bibble<br>Hey bibble bibble<br>Hey fle bibble de<br><br>O'Hanrahan<br>No O'Hanrahan<br><br>We drink and we sing<br>And we drink and we sing<br>Hey!<br><br>We drink and we drive<br>And we puke and we drink<br>Hey!<br><br>We drink and we fight<br>And we bleed and we cry<br>Hey!<br><br>We puke and we smoke<br>And we drink and we die<br>Hey!<br><br>