Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:35 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:56 pm
Posts: 4716
I cut off my cable over a year ago also. that is the only reason I would like to still have it. I love the winter olympics better! I also love curling. I like the biathalon too!

I would love to see someone like the Swiss win Hockey. I wanted to see Canada win until I heard about all the gloating.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:32 am
Posts: 1547
FOWL wrote:
Throwing the rock properly takes an immense amount of skill, while sweeping is an immense amount of energy exertion.


..only basking in the sun at barkerville is tougher.

This time no feather-plucking nor assorting.

Peace out just ey little while with Tull's Ska'in' a -way
listen again to Ian when he starts his day in a good mood, then sniffs and coughs, gets euphoric again, and like me can hardly tell if the tears stem from sadness or joyful anticipation.

The competition with four men on snowboards was a puny bit too exciting for ourself.

Tomorrow begins with studying the marks I made in Terry Pratchett's third novel "Wintersmiph" from the Tiffany Aching saga, see if one won't.
(spoyler: In the preceding books he writes a simple children fantasy; recall one expression so well - in the mentioned one then all mundane wisdom hurries forth to catapult you above a forgotten level - The one peculiar saying not to be missed, besides that a cat is called ..wait ...and worry... a-what? ratbag, phrow me away loik, is -no explicit tricks from any of the protagonists- WhatDoesEyResearchWitchDo?.. made me roffleling ey lol, lots of it -> The Truth eg)

Hi floss, enjoyed the letter and at writing this, have not seen a british prog, but am determined to watch some series on Tuesday. See you soon, ta-ra.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:32 am
Posts: 1547
Ey, no fish nor fowl, pretty sure you have been kidding. Also has me watched ..where's the cursor, an European match of rice-hurling for wedding doeummies, I presume to just get the rules sussed out when the transmission stopped due to some atlantic cable dancing sea-monsters, i wreckin.

Then on breakfast tv they were refering to the Nordic Combination outcome as to that is was decided by the weather, the responsible umpires let it continue and the favorites are now busy throwing medal winners into the icy-cold water, quite scandalnaviously. Brrrrilliant


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 40250
Location: Somewhere in time
Sabretoophairy wrote:
Ey, no fish nor fowl, pretty sure you have been kidding. Also has me watched ..where's the cursor, an European match of rice-hurling for wedding doeummies, I presume to just get the rules sussed out when the transmission stopped due to some atlantic cable dancing sea-monsters, i wreckin.

Then on breakfast tv they were refering to the Nordic Combination outcome as to that is was decided by the weather, the responsible umpires let it continue and the favorites are now busy throwing medal winners into the icy-cold water, quite scandalnaviously. Brrrrilliant



Crappy SPAM once more, do these people have a creative bone in their body...Not possible spinless jellyfish are just slimmy and unevolved.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:57 am
Posts: 248
I thought the Canadian woman's hockey team celebration was pretty COOL :mrgreen:

_________________
This poster is not a member of TDA so don't go blaming them .....OK?
Lets go Bowling with the Bowling King
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-iOlYRPZhE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 8720
Location: exile
Lumpy Gravy wrote:
I would have liked to watch some of it; especially hockey, but we cancelled our cable-tv over a year ago, and it's not worth it to get hooked up again for a couple of weeks of olympics. but, I've caught some highlights here and there online.

sweden has 8 medals now. 4 gold, 2 silver and 2 bronze medals. 8)


one more gold for sweden. the women's curling team just beat canada. 8)

5 gold, 2 silver and 2 bronze medals.

_________________
"bit of nostalgia for the old folks."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 10:56 pm
Posts: 3321
Location: Aotearoa NZ
nada grass,
.. ima pass

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:32 am
Posts: 1547
Plook wrote:
Saybretoothtiger wrote:
Ey, no fish nor fowl, pretty sure you have been kidding. Also has me watched ..where's the cursor, an European match of rice-hurling for wedding doeummies, I presume to just get the rules sussed out when the transmission stopped due to some atlantic cable dancing sea-monsters, i wreckin.

Then on breakfast tv they were refering to the Nordic Combination outcome as to that is was decided by the weather, the responsible umpires let it continue and the favorites are now busy throwing medal winners into the icy-cold water, quite scandalnaviously. Brrrrilliant



Crappy SPAM once more, do these people have a creative bone in their body...Not possible spinless jellyfish are just slimmy and unevolved.



"Plook at him, is he talking crab solo or whattish?" the mudskipper from the Just-above-Water Neptune Club cannot frustrate from shouting out loud distraughtly, "it definitely deserves the honour of wearing the 'Twenty stones concrete medal' around its neck, i daresay."

The owner of that lonely heart club comes up with a quick joker out of his sleeve, "Another so nutty nonsense and I personally will take to my wings and shake the blindfish out of him."

"Nachtigal, ik hoor je trappsen."

"Wha'ever, let's engage with our loony lesson for the galleries which will lead us to nowhere and then watchzilla."

"What are you playing at?"

Image
"Cannot be bowwered craptall with landlubbers really. It makes me dry upperbeat, like strolling in a desert without sand, not mentioning oasisses."

"So we give it our beast sneer then?!"
Image

G'moanin' space, whats is you doin'? wai'in' for godot....

Landlord of the Cosmic Inn, "How long will it take for the first human to prove our Galactic Special Treatment, your hydrophobic, etherboarding Sir Wizz."

"A lil exaggerating! ... right now!! Happy Metllll."

"Issie coffee ready?"

"I phought you was making it."

"210th century skizooid men a-skidding."

"Yikes, cor blimey, shu' up, leave it out and flying fish alone. - Is this wa'er? i phink i get me some."

"WHaha."

"Tuna, the soundsaboundsesses."

LHasa rot

Nice age your a playing. No rules you say? okay, let's winK Image

Have ey fantastic dreamlike whataverage, myFiend


Last edited by Sabretoophairy on Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 5532
Location: Vancouver, BC
Yeah, I've watched some of it.

But then I remembered how horrible this whole event has been for many of the people of my city. Some of you might remember the thread I created on this forum seven years ago (that was mangled when the forum underwent "changes" a year or two ago) that detailed my disgust. One of them was that seven years ago we had a plebiscite in the city of Vancouver (population: 612,000). Now, Metro Vancouver (population: 2.5 MILLION!!!) was NOT allowed to vote, despite the fact that many of the events are not being held in the city of Vancouver. Not everyone in the city of Vancouver voted. But the ones who did, contributed to a result of only 60/40 in favour of the 2010 Winter Olympics. Now, the question is why didn't our Government allow ALL of Metro Vancouver to vote during the plebiscite? Well, we both know why...

What hasn't been dealt with and what problems have occured because of the 2010 Winter Olympics? Well, let's see:

~ An initial $300 million security budget that increased to $900 million recently

~ Educational and Health Care budgets slashed in HALF, resulting in many teachers losing their jobs and several patients not being able to get the surgeries they need

~ A GIGANTIC homeless problem

~ A luge athlete dying and another luge athlete badly injured because of a poorly-designed track that's apparently too fast, despite the millions in place to ensure things like this don't happen

~ An Opening Ceremonies technical malfunction that prevented the fourth "ice" structure from properly forming the indoor Calderon, despite the millions in place to ensure things like this don't happen

~ Wayne Gretzky having virtually no security with him after he ran outside BC Place Stadium and jumped on the back of a pickup truck holding the Olympic Flame while being driven throughout the Downtown core, while HUNDREDS of people chased after him, in order get to the outdoor Calderon, which he had to light, that concluded the Opening Ceremonies, despite the millions in place to ensure things like this don't happen

~ Sitting through the Opening Ceremonies and waiting for Rush to perform (which was heavily rumoured), only to find out they weren't performing for whatever reason


And who's paying for it?! Yep, you guessed it! :x

And don't even get me started on IOC corruption. Salt Lake City, anyone? Or how about Nagano or Sydney...?

But hey, world, The 2010 Winter Olympics are here! :roll:


The only cool story I have is this: my Mother has occasionally volunteered for the VPD (Vancouver Police Dept.) in the past and they asked her to do so during the games at a Downtown hotel a few days per week. This hotel, which shall go nameless, is also where The Terminator and the Gretzkys are staying. So, one day while she was at her kiosk, Walter Gretzky came around and hung out with her and some of the other volunteers for half an hour. He apparently was pretty animated. She not only got me his autograph but I'm apparently getting a signed pic of Wayne in the mail shortly...

_________________
"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:32 am
Posts: 1547
Was gathering some several phoughts wizzin a mijnute sixty seconds Earlya Don. First though a jolly james agenda prompted us to havey shokkin spree around the town-tall and a ... school for old fish. It's their own fault, in effect should have been aware of getting a notice. So the kids are the ones sorting it, some of them learn things on the fly, others later in life. The burgermeister can have my old decrap coffee flask. He lost all pecuniaries, or did he ..not? Someone may tell the Olympic Commission that the fire'll get robbed off of'em by a foreign foolk of lately.... when their keep on accepting all the tsotsa-tsolas and complete that other brand perplex murk. All of a sudden I envisage a better prospect. One thing for the time beam, what happened to or will be done with all the posh dosh? there is no such situation of a win-when-won for all them looser? makin' meself a perpetual mobile fund, just a pretty penny shor'. "Skoosy me lad, where is that genuine éclair along with that sip of espresso, for which one went through all kinds of less expensive hazards. - Ney seriously, who can cope with such a fine cup of ... that's Perignon du luc de aquarium? would do all the dish waeshin's to see the kitchen sink. Please be so informative and show me a way to an open-air disco when i'm done wivv."

trance-plotting heavenly wait alien sportsmen? do not emulate anyphin from here, just get a stellar interplanetary probe wangled down before winter ..2o1o again? ow, that's you, counting clowns. Sleighters


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 40250
Location: Somewhere in time
Remember the SPAM song..."spam, spam, spam, spam"...we have a new one here..."crap, crap, crap, crap"... :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:17 pm
Posts: 2386
Location: Kapuskasing, Ontario
Disco Boy wrote:
Yeah, I've watched some of it.

But then I remembered how horrible this whole event has been for many of the people of my city. Some of you might remember the thread I created on this forum seven years ago (that was mangled when the forum underwent "changes" a year or two ago) that detailed my disgust. One of them was that seven years ago we had a plebiscite in the city of Vancouver (population: 612,000). Now, Metro Vancouver (population: 2.5 MILLION!!!) was NOT allowed to vote, despite the fact that many of the events are not being held in the city of Vancouver. Not everyone in the city of Vancouver voted. But the ones who did, contributed to a result of only 60/40 in favour of the 2010 Winter Olympics. Now, the question is why didn't our Government allow ALL of Metro Vancouver to vote during the plebiscite? Well, we both know why...

What hasn't been dealt with and what problems have occured because of the 2010 Winter Olympics? Well, let's see:

~ An initial $300 million security budget that increased to $900 million recently

~ Educational and Health Care budgets slashed in HALF, resulting in many teachers losing their jobs and several patients not being able to get the surgeries they need

~ A GIGANTIC homeless problem

~ A luge athlete dying and another luge athlete badly injured because of a poorly-designed track that's apparently too fast, despite the millions in place to ensure things like this don't happen

~ An Opening Ceremonies technical malfunction that prevented the fourth "ice" structure from properly forming the indoor Calderon, despite the millions in place to ensure things like this don't happen

~ Wayne Gretzky having virtually no security with him after he ran outside BC Place Stadium and jumped on the back of a pickup truck holding the Olympic Flame while being driven throughout the Downtown core, while HUNDREDS of people chased after him, in order get to the outdoor Calderon, which he had to light, that concluded the Opening Ceremonies, despite the millions in place to ensure things like this don't happen

~ Sitting through the Opening Ceremonies and waiting for Rush to perform (which was heavily rumoured), only to find out they weren't performing for whatever reason


And who's paying for it?! Yep, you guessed it! :x

And don't even get me started on IOC corruption. Salt Lake City, anyone? Or how about Nagano or Sydney...?

But hey, world, The 2010 Winter Olympics are here! :roll:


The only cool story I have is this: my Mother has occasionally volunteered for the VPD (Vancouver Police Dept.) in the past and they asked her to do so during the games at a Downtown hotel a few days per week. This hotel, which shall go nameless, is also where The Terminator and the Gretzkys are staying. So, one day while she was at her kiosk, Walter Gretzky came around and hung out with her and some of the other volunteers for half an hour. He apparently was pretty animated. She not only got me his autograph but I'm apparently getting a signed pic of Wayne in the mail shortly...

There is much to add to that. Firstly, the 900$ dollar security budget DOES NOT include the Vancouver police, so the price tag for the ridiculous over policed event is beyond a billion dollars, for what? The curtailment of basic human rights, such as the removal of all sorts of due process laws while the games are in effect, the explanation given was that "so if someone holds a sign in a window that the IOC doesn't approve of, police can enter the home without a warrant and remove the sign." Insane? Yup. and it goes on and on and on. I wonder how much of the billion dollar RCMP budget went to hiring some kids in black masks to demonise the protestors.

_________________
For my clinically insane music
http://routenote.com/album/FOWL
http://www.myspace.com/fowlmusic
http://www.last.fm/music/fowl
http://www.deezer.com/en/#music/fowl
Your mental health requires buying my cd


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 5:30 pm
Posts: 32042
Location: Windsor,Ontario Canada
Overall Medal Count :arrow: http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/olympics/vancouver/medals


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:21 am
Posts: 6284
Location: Rhineland
Tripmyster wrote:


Nice try. Over here the counting is a little bit different :mrgreen:

http://mediadb.kicker.de/olympia-vancou ... k=medals_2

_________________
What's the ugliest part of your body ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 16914
FOWL wrote:
There is much to add to that. Firstly, the 900$ dollar security budget DOES NOT include the Vancouver police, so the price tag for the ridiculous over policed event is beyond a billion dollars, for what? The curtailment of basic human rights, such as the removal of all sorts of due process laws while the games are in effect, the explanation given was that "so if someone holds a sign in a window that the IOC doesn't approve of, police can enter the home without a warrant and remove the sign." Insane? Yup. and it goes on and on and on. I wonder how much of the billion dollar RCMP budget went to hiring some kids in black masks to demonise the protestors.


Come on, everybody knows that all Canadians are crazy rich.


Last edited by calvin2hikers on Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 5532
Location: Vancouver, BC
FOWL wrote:
There is much to add to that. Firstly, the 900$ dollar security budget DOES NOT include the Vancouver police, so the price tag for the ridiculous over policed event is beyond a billion dollars, for what? The curtailment of basic human rights, such as the removal of all sorts of due process laws while the games are in effect, the explanation given was that "so if someone holds a sign in a window that the IOC doesn't approve of, police can enter the home without a warrant and remove the sign." Insane? Yup. and it goes on and on and on. I wonder how much of the billion dollar RCMP budget went to hiring some kids in black masks to demonise the protestors.


Absolutely. Not to mention that official Olympic sponsors (Bell & Coke) are not allowing Olympics employees to wear merch by competing companies (Telus & Pepsi), etc., etc., etc.

_________________
"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 5532
Location: Vancouver, BC
calvin2hikers wrote:
FOWL wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
There is much to add to that. Firstly, the 900$ dollar security budget DOES NOT include the Vancouver police, so the price tag for the ridiculous over policed event is beyond a billion dollars, for what? The curtailment of basic human rights, such as the removal of all sorts of due process laws while the games are in effect, the explanation given was that "so if someone holds a sign in a window that the IOC doesn't approve of, police can enter the home without a warrant and remove the sign." Insane? Yup. and it goes on and on and on. I wonder how much of the billion dollar RCMP budget went to hiring some kids in black masks to demonise the protestors.


Come on, everybody knows that all Canadians are crazy rich.


Yeah...and we also utilize the quote function on this forum properly too! :wink:

_________________
"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 36578
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
Disco Boy wrote:
Yeah...and we also utilize the quote function on this forum properly too! :wink:
OH! That's gotta hurt!

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 16914
Disco Boy wrote:
Yeah...and we also utilize the quote function on this forum properly too! :wink:


And edit too!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 4:25 am
Posts: 3713
Location: SANTA MARIA,CA USA
that's a great story about your mom and gretzky, disco boy! doubt many "pro" athletes in the states would do that. and you never know about rush---they might show up during the closing....that would make up for bryan adams :wink:

_________________
One two, buckle my shoe!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 5532
Location: Vancouver, BC
dove_grey wrote:
that's a great story about your mom and gretzky, disco boy! doubt many "pro" athletes in the states would do that.


Yeah, I still think it's pretty cool. :D

dove_grey wrote:
and you never know about rush---they might show up during the closing....that would make up for bryan adams :wink:


No kiddin, eh? :mrgreen:

I kept reading new rumours about that every day...

_________________
"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:11 pm
Posts: 1262
Location: new.. perfect... AMERICA
What's up w/ Neil singing "Long May You Run" @ the closing ceremony? Sure the the chorus makes some sense with the olympic theme, but the rest of the song is about a car...!? "Heart of Gold," while obvious, would've been a better choice. No complaints though. It was nice to see Neil bringing it down to earth w/ nothing but acoustic guitar and harmonica.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:17 pm
Posts: 2386
Location: Kapuskasing, Ontario
zomby truth wrote:
What's up w/ Neil singing "Long May You Run" @ the closing ceremony? Sure the the chorus makes some sense with the olympic theme, but the rest of the song is about a car...!? "Heart of Gold," while obvious, would've been a better choice. No complaints though. It was nice to see Neil bringing it down to earth w/ nothing but acoustic guitar and harmonica.

It looked and sounded like he was actually doing it live too! I wonder how hard he had to fight to not have the tape roll. In a related note, I believe Michael buble's drummer should be in the air band hall of fame! That's what you get when you ask a jazzer to fake it!

_________________
For my clinically insane music
http://routenote.com/album/FOWL
http://www.myspace.com/fowlmusic
http://www.last.fm/music/fowl
http://www.deezer.com/en/#music/fowl
Your mental health requires buying my cd


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:17 pm
Posts: 2386
Location: Kapuskasing, Ontario
Also, I hope everyone picked up on the BIG story of the Olympic closing ceremonies. Trumps everything. Apparently they are able to send audio and video around the world with 0 DELAY! I was amazed to see the conductor conducting his orchestra in Russia from Vancouver, and amazingly, his movements were in time with the music IN THE STADIUM!! That was amazing!!!! They can now bounce a signal back and forth with NO delay! We can now jam via the internet with musicians all over the world! I've been waiting for this moment, and apparently noone else has picked up on the fact that it is now possible!

_________________
For my clinically insane music
http://routenote.com/album/FOWL
http://www.myspace.com/fowlmusic
http://www.last.fm/music/fowl
http://www.deezer.com/en/#music/fowl
Your mental health requires buying my cd


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:17 pm
Posts: 2386
Location: Kapuskasing, Ontario
zomby truth wrote:
What's up w/ Neil singing "Long May You Run" @ the closing ceremony? Sure the the chorus makes some sense with the olympic theme, but the rest of the song is about a car...!? "Heart of Gold," while obvious, would've been a better choice. No complaints though. It was nice to see Neil bringing it down to earth w/ nothing but acoustic guitar and harmonica.

In terms of song choice, Long May You Run had the right feel of closure and ending. Heart of Gold would have been a good song for the opening ceremony.

_________________
For my clinically insane music
http://routenote.com/album/FOWL
http://www.myspace.com/fowlmusic
http://www.last.fm/music/fowl
http://www.deezer.com/en/#music/fowl
Your mental health requires buying my cd


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group