Post subject: Jimi Hendrix
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:26 am 

Hi!

Some months ago I made a linkpage concerning Frank Zappa:
http://www.nollfem.se/zappa

As some of you already know.

Now I also have started a linkpage concerning Jimi Hendrix:
http://www.nollfem.se/hendrix

In both websites I have tried to have the absolutelt BEST links in one page.

Hope you will enjoy them!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:42 am 

Nice work! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:14 am 

Thanks Mr_Green_Genes!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:13 am 

http://packardgoose.ploeg.ws
(Just thought I'd advertise it a little more... It's got a nice forum!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:23 am 

Nice Grinx! 8)

I will have to check out your forum BBP! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:07 pm 

thanks grinx

why you name post jimi hendrix :roll: good shit tho.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:21 am 

cleon wrote:
thanks grinx

why you name post jimi hendrix :roll: good shit tho.

I have already posted messages about The FZ Linkpage at this forum. Do not want to nag about that site to much ... The JH Linkpage is new.

BBP wrote:
http://packardgoose.ploeg.ws
(Just thought I'd advertise it a little more... It's got a nice forum!)

I put the link to yor page on The FZ Linkpage ASAP :wink:

Thanks, all of you!

Post subject: Re: Jimi Hendrix
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:41 pm 

'A very sad situation': Australian doctor remembers the day
Jimi Hendrix died

Garry Maddox with Tom Compagnoni · 09:58, 13th of September, 2020.

Almost exactly 50 years later, John Bannister has a vivid memory of the morning Jimi Hendrix died.

As a young Australian doctor, he was the surgical registrar at London's St Mary Abbot's Hospital when the rock legend was rushed into emergency on a trolley.

"We worked on him for about half an hour," Bannister says ruefully.

"But there was not a breath. His oesophagus was full of wine. There was wine everywhere."

Red wine, vomit, barbiturates in his system.

There was nothing pretty about the death of a man whose life – as a master guitarist who had such hits as Purple Haze, Foxy Lady and All Along The Watchtower and famously shone at 1967's Monterey Pop Festival and 1969's Woodstock – became mythical after his death at just 27.

"He'd obviously been dead for at least half an hour," Bannister, now 78 and living in Sydney, says. He remembers a slim woman, likely to be Hendrix's last girlfriend Monika Dannemann, watching from the other side of a door. "She was very upset," he says. "It was a very sad situation."

Sydney Morning Herald
'The best guitarist who ever lived or will live': Jimi Hendrix on stage.

It was just one morning in Bannister's colourful life – returning to Sydney, he worked as an orthopaedic surgeon until being deregistered, became a property developer, then founded and sold Macquarie Medico Legal – but he still gets regular calls to ask about Hendrix, often for a book, documentary or TV show.

As they had a cup of tea after signing the death certificate, another doctor asked him – a jazz lover who played piano - if he knew who their patient was.

"I said, 'Who was it?'," Bannister says. "They said, 'Jimi Hendrix.' Well, I didn't know who Jimi Hendrix was. I had no idea."

He has since learned he was "the best guitarist who ever lived or will live".

Although they did not know each other, another Australian doctor was involved in Hendrix's treatment that morning.

Dr Bob Brown, who went on to become a Senator and long-time leader of the Australian Greens, met the ambulance that had come from Dannemann's Notting Hill flat to the hospital.

In a new book celebrating Hendrix's life, Australian writer and filmmaker Aidan Prewett's Our Jimi, Brown remembers Hendrix being taken along in a trolley and "his lady friend was coming along behind". He immediately knew there was nothing they could do for him.

"He was dead and had been for some time," Brown says. "I just came along with the trolley, walked with it for a few steps and on it went."

So much prodigious talent, lost so young.

For Kathy Etchingham, a retired real estate agent living in lockdown in Melbourne, the 50th anniversary of Hendrix's death on September 18 will be poignant.

She was his girlfriend from 1966 to 1969.

They met on his first night in London – she was a 20-year-old DJ in a club and he was a little-known 23-year-old musician with a new English manager who had spotted him playing in a New York club.

She helped him get a taxi back to his hotel and they stayed talking in the lounge.

"Obviously he was interested in me and I was interested in him," she says. "I didn't know he was going to be a famous guitarist, a famous artist. I had no idea."

And while the myth suggests life was all sex, drugs and rock'n'roll for Hendrix, Etchingham's description of their time together tells a more human story.

He wrote the song The Wind Cries Mary about her – he called her Mary after her middle name – after an argument about her cooking what he thought were lumpy mashed potatoes. She smashed a plate and stormed off to stay the night with her friend Angie and Eric Burdon (of the Animals).

"When I got back the next day ... he'd actually written the song," she says.

Etchingham describes their relationship as "a completely fun time", with Hendrix dedicated to his musical career well before the drug problems that contributed to his death.

In 2014, she railed to the Herald about a film, Jimi: All Is By My Side, that wrongly portrayed their relationship as turbulent and violent.

"He was a gentle person – funny, entertaining, articulate, and knew exactly which direction he was going in," she says.

Within a few months of them becoming a couple, Hendrix had hits with Hey Joe, Purple Haze and the mashed-potato-row-inspired The Wind Cries Mary.

But Etchingham says it was two years before she realised "just how bloody good he was", when he first played All Along The Watchtower.

"I have to admit I'm not really a great fan of Jimi Hendrix's music," she says. "I do like it and I did at the time, but not all of it."

While she went to shows, Etchingham often went out for a cigarette when he was on stage. She is slightly deaf in one ear now from his "all his bloody guitar playing" and admits she was regularly "bored to tears" listening to him repeat the same song in the recording studio.

"To me, when he walked in the room, he was just Jimi," she says. "He wasn't Jimi the big rock star or Jimi the guitarist. He was just Jimi. I used to nag him same as I nag my husband about dropping things on the floor. So, yeah, it was very ordinary in that respect."

Etchingham, who moved to Melbourne to be closer to her family in 2006, says they split up because of his drug use. She remembers a drug dealer arriving in their New York hotel room once with a bag containing "all this white powder and on top of it was a gun".

Another time, she drank what she thought was Hendrix's scotch and cola while he was on stage and ended up in hospital with an LSD overdose.

"I wasn't interested in that scene," she says. "That's probably why I'm still alive and everybody else is dead. Fame can be a terrible thing."

The last time Etchingham saw Hendrix was in Kensington Market the day before he died. "He told me he was staying at the Cumberland Hotel and said, 'If you want to, come round for a drink'. I said, 'OK thanks. Maybe tomorrow.' And that was it."

She was "completely shocked" when a friend, soul singer Madeline Bell, called to say he was dead.

"Apparently I didn't say a word and put the phone down," she says. "I was shocked for some time. It's difficult to explain but I was young so quite resilient. When it sinks in and you get used to it and all of it dies down, all you've got left is your reflections."

When a Hendrix song comes on the radio now, she tends to turn it down or change the station.

"The memories, I just don't want to keep reliving it," she says. "It doesn't remind me of the music that I loved. It reminds me of Jimi, the person that I feel so sad lost his life."

While there have been sensationalist claims over the years that Hendrix was murdered, Etchingham considers that "tin hat stuff" and puts his death down to a series of blunders by those around him who were also drug-affected that morning, calling an ambulance too late.

As well as memories, she still has one of Hendrix's scarves, a badge from the collar of his army jacket and, in her living room, his old sofa, bought from a second-hand shop in King's Road.

"I wouldn't part with it for the world," she says.

Sydney Morning Herald

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/m ... ndrix-died

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:18 am 

Holy Grail JIMI HENDRIX Live Album & Documentary, Music, Money, Madness Coming in November
Filmed and recorded in 1970.

https://metalinjection.net/upcoming-releases/holy-grail-jimi-hendrix-live-album-documentary-music-money-madness-coming-in-november

By
Greg Kennelty
2 days ago

Experience Hendrix LLC and Legacy Recordings will release the new Jimi Hendrix documentary and live album Music, Money, Madness… Jimi Hendrix in Maui on November 20.

The film chronicles the Jimi Hendrix Experience's storied visit to Maui and how they became ensnared with the ill-fated Rainbow Bridge movie produced by their controversial manager Michael Jeffery. The Blu-ray will include the full documentary as well as bonus features featuring all of the existing 16mm color film shot of the two performances that afternoon mixed in both stereo and 5.1 surround sound.

A press release describes the Rainbow Bridge movie incident as such.

"By the middle of 1970, Jimi Hendrix was working on a follow up album to Electric Ladyland with his bandmates Mitch Mitchell (drums) and Billy Cox (bass), headlining festivals and arenas across the U.S. and building Electric Lady Studios in Manhattan’s Greenwich Village. Completing this state-of-the-art recording facility was proving to be a costly endeavor, so his manager Michael Jeffery procured a $500,000 advance from Warner Bros. to fund the remaining construction required to complete the studio. At those same meetings, Jeffery convinced Warner Bros. executives to finance a film called Rainbow Bridge that was to be shot in Maui, in exchange for rights to its soundtrack album consisting of new Jimi Hendrix studio recordings.

"Inspired by Easy Rider and directed by Warhol acolyte Chuck Wein, Jeffery’s film centered around the idea of a "rainbow bridge" between the unenlightened and enlightened worlds. It was envisioned to feature everything from surfing and yoga to meditation and Tai-Chi and filmed without the aid of a script or professional actors. It proved to be a rambling assemblage of hippie excess and Jeffery grew concerned that his investment was being squandered. The Experience were already booked to perform a concert in Honolulu at the H.I.C. Arena on August 1, 1970. Chuck Wein, desperate to feature Hendrix in some capacity within the film, devised a plan to film a free 'color/sound vibratory experiment’ on the lower slope of the dormant Haleakala volcano. Word of mouth about a free Jimi Hendrix concert led a few hundred curious Maui locals to the Baldwin cattle ranch in Olinda where a makeshift stage was constructed and the audience was arranged by their astrological signs. The performance was a success – the trio was at the height of its powers and played two sets flawlessly against a stunning natural backdrop.

"In the aftermath of his performance on Maui, Hendrix would return to New York and his work at Electric Lady Studios. He had no further involvement in Rainbow Bridge. He left for Europe at the end of August to headline the massive Isle Of Wight festival and begin a European tour. Tragically, he would die in London on September 18, 1970."

Music, Money, Madness… Jimi Hendrix in Maui is available for pre-order here: https://jimihendrix.lnk.to/maui

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUwvRQv77HA&feature=youtu.be

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:15 pm 

^^^^^ Sounds interesting..... ^^^^^

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:15 am 

Gray_Ghost wrote:
^^^^^ Sounds interesting..... ^^^^^

I remember the first time I saw Rainbow Bridge in my early teens. I had purchased it at a local music store being drawn in by Hendrix and the psychedelic colors on the VHS cover. I was confused to say the least :? and disappointed I had spent all my hard earned teenage cash on a cult recruitment video :evil: . The video tape went to the bottom of a drawer for a number of years.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:20 am 

Hendrix/Band of Gypsys - Stepping Stone 45rpm (Unplayed US Stock Copy)

WAV FILES EXPIRE ONE WEEK FROM TODAY

01. Stepping Stone (4:11)
02. Izabella (2:50)

These mixes do not officially appear on CD nor any other vinyl release.

Producer: Heaven Research Unlimited (a.k.a. Jimi Hendrix)
Engineer: Jack Adams
Mastering: Robert Ludwig (his initials are on both sides of the deadwax)

Hardware:
- Technics 1210mk2
- Jelco SA-750D Tonearm (w/ JAC 501 cable)
- Audio Technica AT33PTG MC
- Pro-Ject Tube Box SE-2
- Yamaha CA-1010
- RME ADI-2 A/D Interface

Software:
- Audition 3.0 used for adjusting DC bias, editing, (incl. manual removal of clicks
and pops), adding gain and making the cue points.
- Click Repair 3.4.1 used with setting Cl: 10, Cr: 0
- CueListTool v1.7 & Mediaval CueSplitter used for generating the .cue's & .m3u's.

Transfer and Restoration by Prof. Stoned

Prof. sez:

It's about time for a slice of seriously rare Hendrix.

This 45 rpm was released on April 8, 1970, shortly after the US release of The Band Of Gypsys album. For some strange reason, it failed to sell and was allegedly withdrawn after Hendrix expressed his dissatisfaction with the mix.

Contrary to popular belief, the original 45 rpm mix of Stepping Stone, as heard here, was NEVER used again for commercial release, unlike what Alan Douglas and John McDermott/Eddie Kramer tried to have you believe.

There are no less than 5 mixes of the A-side in existence, three of which have Buddy Miles' original drum efforts. The mix that first appeared on the 1982 compilation "Kiss The Sky", then on 1990's "Cornerstones", 2001's "Voodoo Chile; The Collection", and most recently, the limited edition "Singles Box Vol. 2", is NOT the 45 rpm mix, although it has Buddy's drums. And then, there's yet another vintage mix containing Buddy's drums, which can be found on the Warner Bros 1971 3-LP sampler "Looney Tunes/Merry Melodies". This seems to be a much rougher mix that was never intended for release, and has also never appeared elsewhere (see the txt file included in download for a weblink to a listening sample).

Exactly what was wrong with the 45 mix in Hendrix's view is hard to say. Hendrix would later revisit the multitrack of the A-side and have Mitch Mitchell overdub new drums, but apparently (according to John McDermott's "Ultimate Hendrix" book) Buddy Miles efforts were not wiped from the tape. It's unknown when exactly the "Kiss The Sky" mix was made, but it's 99.9% likely that it was made during the same mixdown session as the 45 version, as the mixes are very close with similar (though not entirely identical) stereo panning goin' on.

The mix on the B-side is also a rarity, in that it was never used again. A 1971 remix of this track appeared on the album "War Heroes", but unlike Stepping Stone, (which was remixed with Mitchell's drum part) this one still had its original drum part. But as with Stepping Stone, the version that did appear on "Voodoo Chile; The Collection" and the limited edition "Singles Box Vol. 2" is NOT the 45 rpm mix, either, but at the same time is also nearly identical. Confusing, huh?

All credit for these findings must be given to Steve E. If you wanna learn the exact details and differences, read page 1 +5 of the following thread: http://www.stevehoffman.tv/forums/showt ... p?t=146795 I have also collected his posts in a .txt file included in the download for posterity.

This record came from a collection of unplayed stock copies, which I was lucky to find on eBay. It is in stunning near mint condition, and has only been played two times ever (by me, after cleaning, to make sure whatever dirt was still in the grooves would be picked up). The quality is breathtaking as you might expect from an RL cut. Side A has some distortion which I believe originates from the master tape, as it can be heard on the other mix, as well.

The record was professionally and carefully cleaned in three steps using Audio Intelligent's Enzymantic formula, Super Cleaner Formula, and Ultra pure water on a VPI 16.5 (using VPI brushes) and Nitty Gritty mini-pro 2. Then I spent time manually declicking the wave file (after Click Repair had already been applied with a medium setting) to make sure the cleanest and most natural sounding result
possible was achieved.

Enjoy!

NO PASSWORD/NO SIGN-UP

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/f6de02c9405e1543a7336763d82b1e1020200914125914/352890d504009cf7230f87fc2a8d772820200914125938/d18533

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:12 am 

Thanks for this.

I'm not all that pleased with the Hendrix estate. When the Woodstock Collection was released with every band and every song, the estate would only let Kramer engineer the songs for Jimi's part, and two songs were left off because Jimi didn't sing them. So the complete recording was incomplete.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:53 am 

Can't wait for that Maui concert/doc. release.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:54 pm 

"An Electronic Thanksgiving" Philharmonic Hall, NYC November 28, 1968

Set list
1. Intro > Fire
2. I Don't Live Today
3. Getting My Heart Back Together Again
4. Spanish Castle Magic
5. Foxy Lady
6. Red House
7. Sunshine Of Your Love
8. Purple Haze
The second concert I ever saw was The Jimi Hendrix Experience.
Jimi was acting a bit weird on the first couple of tunes.
Jimi threw his guitar over the amps! A roadie behind the
amps caught it, and quickly gave Jimi another guitar...
the white Strat.
Then Jimi took the neck of the guitar and knocked over the
mic stand. Jimi laughed as a stagehand rushed on stand to
pick it up.
Jimi dedicated "Sunshine Of Your Love" to Cream, who had
broken up as a group a couple of days before.
I was most impressed with "Hear My Train A Callin'"
and "Red House."
My ears were ringing the next day. It was a bit LOUD!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:43 pm 

Mr. Nice Guy wrote:

Hardware:
- Technics 1210mk2
- Pro-Ject Tube Box SE-2
- Yamaha CA-1010

Software:
- Audition 3.0 used for adjusting DC bias, editing, (incl. manual removal of clicks
- CueListTool v1.7 & Mediaval CueSplitter used for generating the .cue's & .m3u's.

Prof. sez:

This 45 rpm was released on April 8, 1970, shortly after the US release of The Band Of Gypsys album. For some strange reason, it failed to sell and was allegedly withdrawn after Hendrix expressed his dissatisfaction with the mix.

Contrary to popular belief, the original 45 rpm mix of Stepping Stone, as heard here, was NEVER used again for commercial release, unlike what Alan Douglas and John McDermott/Eddie Kramer tried to have you believe.

There are no less than 5 mixes of the A-side in existence, three of which have Buddy Miles' original drum efforts. The mix that first appeared on the 1982 compilation "Kiss The Sky", then on 1990's "Cornerstones", 2001's "Voodoo Chile; The Collection", and most recently, the limited edition "Singles Box Vol. 2", is NOT the 45 rpm mix, although it has Buddy's drums. And then, there's yet another vintage mix containing Buddy's drums, which can be found on the Warner Bros 1971 3-LP sampler "Looney Tunes/Merry Melodies". This seems to be a much rougher mix that was never intended for release, and has also never appeared elsewhere (see the txt file included in download for a weblink to a listening sample).

Exactly what was wrong with the 45 mix in Hendrix's view is hard to say. Hendrix would later revisit the multitrack of the A-side and have Mitch Mitchell overdub new drums, but apparently (according to John McDermott's "Ultimate Hendrix" book) Buddy Miles efforts were not wiped from the tape. It's unknown when exactly the "Kiss The Sky" mix was made, but it's 99.9% likely that it was made during the same mixdown session as the 45 version, as the mixes are very close with similar (though not entirely identical) stereo panning goin' on.

The mix on the B-side is also a rarity, in that it was never used again. A 1971 remix of this track appeared on the album "War Heroes", but unlike Stepping Stone, (which was remixed with Mitchell's drum part) this one still had its original drum part. But as with Stepping Stone, the version that did appear on "Voodoo Chile; The Collection" and the limited edition "Singles Box Vol. 2" is NOT the 45 rpm mix, either, but at the same time is also nearly identical. Confusing, huh?

All credit for these findings must be given to Steve E. If you wanna learn the exact details and differences, read page 1 +5 of the following thread: http://www.stevehoffman.tv/forums/showt ... p?t=146795 I have also collected his posts in a .txt file included in the download for posterity.

This record came from a collection of unplayed stock copies, which I was lucky to find on eBay. It is in stunning near mint condition, and has only been played two times ever (by me, after cleaning, to make sure whatever dirt was still in the grooves would be picked up). The quality is breathtaking as you might expect from an RL cut. Side A has some distortion which I believe originates from the master tape, as it can be heard on the other mix, as well.

The record was professionally and carefully cleaned in three steps using Audio Intelligent's Enzymantic formula, Super Cleaner Formula, and Ultra pure water on a VPI 16.5 (using VPI brushes) and Nitty Gritty mini-pro 2. Then I spent time manually declicking the wave file (after Click Repair had already been applied with a medium setting) to make sure the cleanest and most natural sounding result
possible was achieved.

Enjoy!

NO PASSWORD/NO SIGN-UP

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/f6de02c9405e1543a7336763d82b1e1020200914125914/352890d504009cf7230f87fc2a8d772820200914125938/d18533

Thank you very much for the rare Hendrix, this was one of the few things not yet in my collection.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:51 pm 

Tune in next week. 8)

Post subject: re: j. hendrix
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:51 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:01 am 

The last known photograph of Jimi Hendrix was taken on this day 50 years ago. He was dead just a few hours later. :(

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:31 pm 

Mr. Nice Guy wrote:

Hardware:
- Technics 1210mk2
- Pro-Ject Tube Box SE-2
- Yamaha CA-1010

Software:

Prof. sez:

possible was achieved.

Enjoy!

NO PASSWORD/NO SIGN-UP

BUMP

Last chance - expires very soon. 8)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:03 pm 

Got it :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:23 am 

Cheers Mr. Nice Guy.....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:46 pm 

THE JIMI HENDRIX EXPERIENCE - BURNING OF THE MIDNIGHT LAMP

01. Burning Of The Midnight Lamp (3:35)
02. The Stars That Play With Laughing Sam's Dice (4:20)

All Tracks in Mono

Sources:

- Classic Singles Collection Vol. 2 (10x7", Mono/Stereo, Box, Comp, Ltd) Experience Hendrix/Classic Records RTH 1008B USA 2007 [M-] Tr. 01
- Burning Of The Midnight Lamp ?(7", Mono) Barclay 060.858 France 1967 [M-] Tr. 02

Vinyl Recorded and Mastered using:

- Technics 1210mk2
- Jelco SA-750D Tonearm
- Pro-Ject Tube Box SE-2 (using a matched pair of Genalex Gold Lion tubes)
- RME ADI-2 A/D Interface @ 24/96
- Audition 3.0 (editing, manual clean up)
- Click Repair 3.9.1 (light automatic click setting)
- Cubase 5
- MBit+ dithering and Sox Resampler used for converting to standard wav format
- Click Repair 3.9.9 (light automatic click setting)
- Universal Audio Precision Bundle @ 24/96
- PMC IB2s Monitors
- Yamaha NS-10 Monitors
- Acoustically treated environment

All mono recordings mastered from a single stereo channel (no L+R folding).

Transfers and Restoration by Prof. Stoned

Tr. 01: Originally Mastered by Ray Janos at Sterling Sound, 2007; Remastered by Prof. Stoned, 2020
Tr. 02: Originally Mastered by 'unknown', Remastered by Prof. Stoned, 2020

Prof. sez:

This little tidbit just needs to be out there.

Tr. 01 is not (and has never been) available digitally in its monaural mix. The mono master tape of Tr. 02 is long gone, with only an inferior source remaining in the official vaults (which EH used for their remastered version of 'Smash Hits'). This transfer has superior fidelity, even though it will always be a lo-fi recording.

Sessions:

- Burning Of The Midnight Lamp;
Basic track: Paramount Studios, Los Angeles, June 28-30, 1967 (Engineer: Brian Bruderlin)
Overdubs (female choir) & mixing: Mayfair Studios, July 7, 1967 (Engineer: Gary Kellgren)

- The Stars That Play With Laughing Sam's Dice;
Basic track: Paramount Studios, Los Angeles, June 28-30, 1967 (Engineer: Brian Bruderlin)
Overdubs & mixing: Mayfair Studios, New York City, July 19-20, 1967 (Engineer: Gary Hellgren)

INCLUDES ARTWORK

NO PASSWORD/NO SIGN-UP

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/a8b8a0a719d1c44f961b25d58e10fa8c20200928224141/59a054

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:35 pm 

Awesome! cheers Mr. Nice Guy!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:21 am 

coevad wrote:
Can't wait for that Maui concert/doc. release.

Official video now posted to YouTube. 8)

The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Foxey Lady (Live In Maui, 1970) :arrow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv97c3W6lw8