Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:54 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:23 pm 

Happy Halloween!

Tip, buy twice as much candy as the goblins can eat :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:24 pm 

Look who I found... ...on a small quiet island in Maine...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:36 pm 

baddy wrote:
Look who I found... ...on a small quiet island in Maine...

nice!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:34 am 

"What the fuck?"

( this popped into my head as I exited a roundabout, and passed a car backing up INTO the roundabout! He went halfway around, then went forward, and made a right turn. :roll: )

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:50 am 

I made el mappo's signiture again. My clever wit comes through!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:49 am 

clevad saw my siggy!!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:37 am 

smart thesis: Trump is President of Fantasyland; in a world of relativism where any belief may be pushed, individuals are more excited by the unprovable fantasy ... leaving facts, reason, or expert testimony behind. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYLSx8C_leI

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:39 am 

feetlightup wrote:
Dear Calvin,

I believe I’ve broken off a piece of one of my molars when eating a pitted olive that wasn’t completely pitted. However, it happened years ago, and I don’t feel any signs of discomfort or pain - it was apparently just the tooth equivalent of a “flesh wound”. Do you think I can still pick up chicks?

Feets

Just chicks who dig organ grinders.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:49 am 

So we've always known the 1% control the 99% by buying both the D & R parties, so if a D or an R is elected, the elite still have full control, nothing new there...

Everybody knows both parties are corrupt.

...but there's a whole another aspect to it, a separate idea, as important as the idea above, it is:

"Divide us to conquer us," keep us fighting and hating on each-other, and we're not fighting the problem, we're working for and helping, not fighting, the rich...

...If the elite keep the voters fighting against each other, for example the D's hating the R candidates and blaming on them, (and vice versa).... then all of the D and R voters are wasting their all their energy on something that doesn't matter, never blame the rich themselves-only their minions, they have no energy left, and may not even see the real enemy, the 1% who control the game through them.

All this back and fourth blaming is crucial to keeping the rich in control; they need us to do this instead of fighting them.

So there's more to it than corrupting both parties, it has to do with keeping the voters fighting among themselves and diffusing all of their energy uselessly...instead of fighting the real enemy, the 1%.

People got more and more and more pissed off at the rich in the late 1800s, until they finally got vocal and together enough to fight the rich...and in the early 1900's the rich succumbed to the 99%... We need that to happen again.

...are we near the end of another such cycle? People are getting less complacent and more pissed off...will the rich be able to contain us by getting us to fight amongst ourselves and buying both parties? Or will we collectively figure it out...

..stay tuned, hopefully, for the next revolution in the cycle...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:34 am 

Asking Alexa/Suri where I can find the nearest case of shingles.
Try the local hardware store.

Try the local dermatologist.

Last edited by Milton Bradley on Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:30 am 

I got a house by the rooooadsiiide, made out of shingles hyde....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:49 am 

New way of voting, lol, "You get what you vote for;" you get/don't get the things your candidate supports/doesn't support...for examples...

If you vote for the corrupt D or R, you get full income tax to pay for your expensive pentagon, 800 worldwide empire bases, and expensive bombing in 7 countries, (Obama dropped 29, 433 bombs in 2016, many Hellfires costing $210, 000 dollars a pop). Full income tax for you if you vote for the war party.

If you instead vote for the peace candidates such as Kucinich, Stein, Nader, or Paul for example, your income tax is cut by more than half (I would receive $4000 a year income tax cut, I'm sorta average), and since a lot of voters would want their income tax cut in half, a lot less money would go to pentagon and bombing.

And when word gets out the peace voters are getting their taxes cut, they'll be a lot more peace in the next voting cycle.

If you vote for the D you get Obamacare, you are taxed for it, including taxed to pay the hundreds of billions each year for insurance company profits, (as we are doing right now). D's are perfectly willing to pay the insurance companies in order to keep the corporate donations coming in and their Democratic party strong.

If you vote for the R you don't get medical, but you don't get taxed for Obamacare either, so you can buy your own insurance and deal with the insurance companies yourself.

If you vote for the Naders, Kucinich', Pauls, or Steins, you get HR676, full health insurance and prescription, no preconditions, no denials...but you have to pay for it as in obama care, however your 676 health insurance cuts out the insurance companies, so your health insurance is full HR676 coverage, but costs about half of obamacare...sorta in line with the rest of the industrialized nations, (yes, we're weird for paying insurance companies hundreds of billions in profits each year, dumb all over might be more accurate).

If you vote for the corrupt D or R, you keep the PATRIOT Act, so you continue on without the Bill of Rights...but if you vote for the Kucinichs', Pauls, Nader or Steins, you get the Bill of Rights back, your privacy is not invaded, all your emails and phone calls are not recorded, you cannot be arrested and held indefinitely without charges or access to a lawyer, and you can't be executed without trial, (as Obama was doing..trump hasn't done it...yet).

If you vote for the corrupt D or the R, you have to pay for Obama's TRILLION DOLLAR Nuclear Bombs upgrade bill which both the corrupt D's and R's voted for...if you vote for the candidates against Obama's nuclear weapons upgrade, you are not taxed for it and the D and R taxpayers will have to pay more to come up with their trillion trillion dollars for their nuclear weapons upgrades, (well, they're less-evil thermonuclear weapons, you know).

If you voted for Clinton and the Democratic congress who outsourced our jobs overseas through NAFTA and the WTO, or voted for the later D and R's who keth WTO and NAFTA in place, then you have to give your jobs to Americans who voted for the non-corrupt candidates against NAFTA and the WTO. If lesser evils want Chinese slave labor do their jobs that's fine, but don't give them my job.

Since NAFTA crashed the Mexican economy and sent 10 million Mexicans here, those who voted to ship their jobs overseas have to give their jobs to the 10 million Mexicans who came here.

If there are any jobs left for the corrupt candidate D&R voters, they can have these jobs.

I see no problem with this as since most voters don't want their jobs to be done in America anyways, they voted to have them shipped overseas.

...and so on.

Your candidate does not have to win, if nobody wants their income taxes cut in half, that's fine, they can vote for the big money D's and R's and they can keep winning as now, but the independent voters still get their income tax cut in half and they still get full medical, anything they need, for half price...just their money is not available for the D's and R's to spend on bombing and insurance company profits, etc.

You get what you vote for and have to pay for it, and you don't pay for what you don't vote for...sounds pretty good to me.

I imagine everyone would want their income tax cut in half, so the wars of the now controlling 1% would finally stop due to lack of funding, (the rich certainly aren't gonna pay for their wars, we'll pay and fight for them.

Get what you vote for voting, sound's like a plan to me(:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81