Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Happy 4th of July
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:59 am 

Independence day food for thought....

The King of Engkand had his subjects so deeply in debt to the central bank (of England), owned mostly by the Rothschilds, Warburgs et al, that he was strapping the colonists in taxes, and attacking them for their colonial script that didn't help him meet his interest payments.

We revolted and gained independence from the king and his debt-taxes to repay war debt for his escapades,* to the central bank, (the Rothschilds, Warburgs, et al).

So today we're again in trillions of dollars of war debt as the Fed, the US central bank (owned by the same families, the Rothschilds, Warburgh, et al), as the bank has again loaned the US Empire trillions for its war machine (with taxpayers as collateral), now printing more than 59B per month, etc, etc, etc., to the exact same few families that we were in debt to in 1775.

Since we're all still enslaved to the exact same few families as before, and that was the reason for the fight, it's difficult to see what we've gained independence from.

I paid 12, 000 in income tax last year, approxamately 7, 300 of which went to pay for interest on the debt and for Obama's (and spacebrother's), bombing, wanton needless killing, and stirring the pot of international resentment. The $7300 I paid last year was only for interest, not the principle.

Happy independence day!

The good news is I enjoyed the day off, we had a bar-b-que here yesterday with some really long term old friends...it's special when we are all in the same place.

* This is one of the reasons the founding fathers took the power of initiating wars away from the president, writing in the constitution "Congress shall declare war." You wouldnt know it by King obama and king bush and king clinton who launch their own wars, king obama being the most flagrant offender, (at least king bush notified congress before launching his wars...obama just attacks on his own, (well, on the considered adbice of his sponsors and generals).

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:58 pm 

In typical fashion, Baddy blames all of the war and debt problems caused by Libertarians/Republicans/Terrorist Neo-Conservative whites on Obama.

Ask Baddy about how Ron Paul and he are killing innocent children in Ukraine.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... rimea.html

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/03/14 ... eferendum/

http://news.yahoo.com/paul-blesses-puti ... itics.html

http://pjmedia.com/blog/pat-buchanan-an ... for-putin/

If you are like Ron Paul and baddy, and you support this flag...

...it's no different than supporting this flag...

The rest of us "non-conspiracy theorists" will continue to support this flag...

Happy 4th of July!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:38 pm 

Attachment:
KKKUS1.jpg

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:06 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
In typical fashion, Baddy blames all of the war and debt problems caused by Libertarians/Republicans/Terrorist Neo-Conservative whites on Obama.

Ask Baddy about how Ron Paul and he are killing innocent children in Ukraine.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/03/14 ... eferendum/

http://news.yahoo.com/paul-blesses-puti ... itics.html

http://pjmedia.com/blog/pat-buchanan-an ... for-putin/

If you are like Ron Paul and baddy, and you support this flag...

...it's no different than supporting this flag...

The rest of us "non-conspiracy theorists" will continue to support this flag...

Happy 4th of July!

So how much do you get paid for these relentless assaults? I may want in on the action.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:36 am 

If you want to be Baddy's and Rope Leash's White Supremacist Nazi Libertarian buddy, it's completely on you. The Confederate flag has the same implications and meaning for Black people as the Nazi flag has for the rest of the world.

You guys obviously don't, or ever will get it, unless your intentions are malicious... :P

Nothing Ron Paul supporters do or say surprise me...as they are a bunch of disingenuous racist liars.

In the meantime, baddy and Ron Paul continue to murder children in Ukraine...

Quote:
Ron Paul proud of son Rand Paul’s vote against Ukraine aid
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... raine-aid/

How does it feel for you and Ron Paul to be responsible for murdering children Baddy? Apparently, your pal brainpang likes murdering kids in the name of Ron Paul too. Maybe Edward Snowden approves... :P

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:06 am 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Apparently, your pal brainpang likes murdering kids in the name of Ron Paul too. Maybe Edward Snowden approves... :P

What a low-life scumbag you are.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:55 am 

Answer me this Spacebrother. If that Confederate "piece of cloth" is a sign of racial oppression, why do some black people in the south fly it in their yard? You ever been to the southern US, or do you just go by what the media tells you?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:15 am 

Attachment:
clinton-gore-confederate-1992.jpg

Attachment:
obama-confederate-flag-pin.jpg

Attachment:
CINA0cbVAAEmqul.jpg

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:38 am 

^^^^More media manipulation.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:54 am 

According to Snopes.com, the above-posted Cinton-Gore campaign buttons were likely a privately-made or other local item not authorized by the national campaign.

It's disingenuous of a rope leash to just thorw that shit up there, without explanation. If not disingenuous - then ignorant.

Read the rest of the story here: :arrow: http://m.snopes.com/clinton-gore-92-confederate/

The Obama button is also a fake.

It appears that someone simply Photoshopped the pin or ordered it through a custom print shop service such as Zazzle.com in order to capitalize on the current Confederate flag controversy in South Carolina, during which vendors such as eBay, Walmart, and Zazzle announced they would stop selling Confederate flag memorabilia.

The Zazzle user's email address (pinbacksvt@hotmail.com) is still barely discernible at the bottom of the button.

Read the rest of the story here: :arrow: http://m.snopes.com/confederacy-of-hoaxes/

LESSON LEARNED: DON'T TRUST A ROPE LEASH.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:30 am 

Touched a nerve there, didn't I?

O! Snopes says they phony so okay! Must be phony! duhya!

Can't trust me or jimmie d!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:46 am 

Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
It's disingenuous of a rope leash to just thorw that shit up there, without explanation. If not disingenuous - then ignorant.

A rope leash wrote:
Touched a nerve there, didn't I?

O! Snopes says they phony so okay! Must be phony! duhya!

Can't trust me or jimmie d!

Well, at least your inarticulate response clears up the disingenuous or ignorant question. :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:57 am 

Attachment:
Hillary Flag.JPG

It's probably ignorance. I didn't know all the Democratic Party/Confederate Flag stuff was faked. I just assumed it was real because I've been to Arkansas many many times and I know the Clintons ate a lot of rebel bunghole while they murdered their way to the top.

Attachment:
hillary-confederate-flag.jpg

O! I get it! It wasn't officially sanctioned, and it was just for local consumption, like the Ron Paul "newsletters".

Attachment:
KKKUS6.jpg

It's just a flag.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:36 pm 

The Confederate flag is for blacks what the Nazi flag is for the rest of the world....and yes, I have been in the south many times. I travel there every few months for my job. NC, SC, GA, FL, AB, MS, LA, KY, TN...yes, I've been there and done that just this year alone...and no...I have never seen black people willingly placed Confederate flags on their property.

...and still waiting for Baddy to reply to why he and Ron Paul and their buddy Putin murder children in Ukraine.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:13 pm 

I googled "ron paul Putin murder children Ukraine", but I did not see anything about it. Are you sure it happened?

Found this stuff, though...

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archive ... pro-facts/

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archive ... o-ukraine/

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:28 pm 

If they murdered children in Ukraine, they were probably Nazi children, so it's okay, right?

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/07/ ... nazis.html

I mean, I can't imagine pro-life Ron Paul murdering children, but if he ever did they would probably be Nazi children.

Putin would kill Nazi children. I don't know when they would have found time to go kill kids together, though...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:43 pm 

Rope, what kind of deranged imbecile gets into a political discussion with Spacebother?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:19 pm 

This thread is very different from the Happy 4th thread on Zappateers.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:01 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
Rope, what kind of deranged imbecile gets into a political discussion with Spacebother?

You.

A rope leash wrote:
I googled "ron paul Putin murder children Ukraine", but I did not see anything about it. Are you sure it happened?

It's still happening right now...

Quote:
The war in eastern Ukraine is a Kremlin-manufactured conflict. The arrival of "little green men" in Crimea in February 2014 transformed the conflict from a domestic altercation between citizens and their government to an international crisis.

Russian President Vladimir Putin publicly acknowledged in a government-sponsored documentary that he carefully planned and orchestrated the military takeover of the Crimean peninsula. No such admissions have been made about the war in the Donbas.

From the outbreak of fighting in the east, the official Kremlin narrative has framed the Ukrainian crisis as a civil war between the Ukrainian government and pro-Russian separatists. In reality, for the first six months of the conflict, from March to August 2014, the Ukrainian civil war was a myth concocted by Russian state-sponsored media, reiterated by Russian officials and then picked up by Western media outlets eager for objectivity and balance.

http://www.newsweek.com/how-putin-ignit ... ine-349954

Quote:
Mr. Putin Resumes His War in Ukraine

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/02/opini ... .html?_r=0

Not wanting to see and hear the truth doesn't make the truth less truthful leash. Ron Paul has publicly defended and supported Putin's war against Ukraine. Untold civilian casualties are mounting, yet...

Quote:
Ron Paul Is Supporting Russia’s Illegal Occupation of Crimea

...and everybody can thank Baddy for being the first to turn this into the newest political argument thread in addition to all of the others.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:37 pm 

I just like to keep everybody talking about Ron Paul. It's really the only thing there is to talk about, especially around Independence Day.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:22 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
and yes, I have been in the south many times. I travel there every few months for my job. NC, SC, GA, FL, AB, MS, LA, KY, TN...yes, I've been there and done that just this year alone...and no...I have never seen black people willingly placed Confederate flags on their property.

You didn't go rural enough.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:23 pm 

brainpang wrote:
relentless

It's his redeeming quality :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:37 pm 

The reason the confederate flag is a symbol of Black Oppression is because it was brought out and widely displayed during the fight against desegregation. It was not widely displayed or part of state flags in the south until the 50’s, the rebirth of its use was part of the South’s fight to keep Blacks oppressed.

Its rebirth can be directly linked to Black Oppression, for that reason alone it has to go… :idea:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:39 pm 

vivalapsych wrote:
This thread is very different from the Happy 4th thread on Zappateers.

Understatement of the year, vivalapsych! :wink: 8)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:09 am 

Do all the people that have a traditional sense of pride in the Confederate flag have to go, too, Plook?

Who made you queen?

The Confederate flag is a symbol of not having to be a part of something you do not wish to be a part of. The original union of colonies was supposed to be a loosely organized body of states, meaning "nations". The south broke it off with the north, and the north brutally "re-acquired" them. If the Confederate flag is a symbol of anything, it is a symbol of freedom lost. It's not just the black race that suffers oppression.

Northerners act like all southerners are rich white julep-sipping miranda dwellers fanning themselves with Chinese fans while they watch the Negros tending the fields. Nothing could be further from reality and it never was, except for the rich, who are a tiny majority. Nearly everyone working in the south is a slave working just to pay their modest bills. The same is true of people in the north, but they would never admit it, because they are tight little dilettantes that fall for everything their political heroes say. Talk about people who think they are superior. The white southern hillbilly is about the only demographic comedians can make fun of now days and get away with it, and the reason is because so many fools think that southern hillbillies deserve it, if for nothing else than they must be "racist".

They are people. Hard working people struggling to survive. They understand slavery, and really had nothing to do with it but they are effectively living in it now. They do not trust the Federal government, but many were the first to go when the country went to war. This, despite the fact that their own "southern nations" were forced into the the union that now disgraces them. Getting rid of a flag that represents their heritage deeply offends them.

This crap will blow over, but it won't be forgotten. Dumb cunt northerners a spoiling for a fight. There's nothing new here.

Last edited by A rope leash on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.