Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:14 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:58 am 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:44 am 

FOWL wrote:
Perhaps some background info on the vaccination eugenics agenda is needed. Star here.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/archives/vaccines/index.htm
You are so much on the money (Skip the pun!), Fowl, you have no idea -- or, rather, you may have a very clear idea. When the world monetary crisis gets this bleak everyone involved in the WHO right down to the CDC (CDC&P) gets money-scared and launching another viral pandemic scenario to further self-validate their existence is a sure-fire way of minimizing any budgetary cuts and gaining support for their alleged functions easily done through fear. A "we're feverishly working on all this" campaign holds a lot of sway with the general public, the governmental budgetary estimates -- based on their projections -- and corporate contributions, many of whom benefit from this type of scare.

These are immense organizations whose first obligation is to maintain the perception of their importance, stature and, consequently, their self-perpetuation. Somehow 99.9% of the population is living in an unreal world of Albert Schweitzers and Mother Theresas and those kindly old docs you see in Norman Rockwell paintings, far, far removed from corporate concerns of medicine. It's always a fine time to proclaim "Pandemic!" and at very least lose no ground in their maintenance. But, current economics being what they are do make it time for a new widespread disease to come around.

If everyone else then why not the medical industry?

Of course, why not?

--Bat

P.S. Don't forget to wrap your pigs in duct tape!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:16 pm 

Flu Bug

If you sell crack, join a gang, or rob the mob you can expect to die a violent death, but if you listen to your mother, eat all the right foods, and study hard in college to become a microbiologist, you should expect to live to a ripe old age and die peacefully.

That being the case, a few eyebrows were raised when five microbiologists either disappeared or died mysteriously violent deaths in 2001. A short time later the number rose to 19, and then 29.

They were found stabbed to death in the trunks of cars, thrown off bridges, or they wrapped their cars around trees after their brake fluid disappeared. Once again, this is the stuff of Hollywood spy stories, and not the way you would expect a microbiologist to give up the ghost.

By 2005, we lost 40 micro-biologists in less than 4 years, all under suspicious circumstances, and during this time someone discovered that they were all working for the government, or government contractors, on projects related to bio-terrorism, flu pandemics, or anthrax. Obviously they weren’t trying to find a cure for anything, or there would be no need to silence them.

Then it was discovered that our government was involved in strange experiments that involve exhuming bodies of people that were killed by the 1918 Spanish flu, and genetically engineered flu viruses, all the while the media is preparing the public with stories of bird flu wiping out thousands of chickens (acid test?) and even a few people here and there.

People who are becoming accustomed to the practices and motives of our criminal government tried to warn you of an impending flu pandemic, but your TV training taught you to dismiss them all as "crazy conspiracy theorists," and you naturally associated all their warnings with stories of Bigfoot and UFO abductions, just as you were trained to do.

The good folks of FEMA predicted a need for a few million plastic coffins, which are now spread out across the country, but despite this revelation, most of America still thinks their biggest concern is a toss up between the Super Bowl and American Idol.

Well it seems as if the crazy conspiracy theorists were right again, because the world-wide flu pandemic they were warning you about has been unleashed, and it will dominate the headlines until millions, if not billions of people are dead. It won’t be stopped because no one with the means to stop it wants to stop it.

Wash your hands often, pull your kids out of school, avoid crowds, if not people altogether, avoid alcohol or drugs that will weaken your resistance, and stay well-nourished.

Two of the goals here are to cull the population, and to encourage general mayhem and misery that only a World Government can save you from. You’ll be so worn out and tired of death and depression that you’ll offer little resistance to the new order. The economic collapse and World War three are part of the same plan, and it’s all been tried before. It’s the same crew behind this latest attempt, and it’s not difficult to see who’s behind it all, once again.

This flu pandemic that will soon cause people to drop like flies is no mutated bird flu. It’s a genetically engineered virus designed to kill as many people as possible. And after people do start dropping like flies, political dissidents will be accused of being flu carriers and no one will object to them being hauled away. Good luck. -- Jolly Roger

Here’s an interesting link:
http://www.legitgov.org/flu_oddities_shortnews.html
if you start at the bottom of the page and work your way up you’ll see a nice collection of news articles that document the entire process of creating and testing a flu bug that will wipe out millions of people.
(or at least that part of the process that's revealed to the public)

Thanks to Lori Price of legitgov.org for compiling these articles

http://jollyrogerrevolution.blogspot.com/2009/04/if-you-sell-crack-join-gang-or-rob-mob.html

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:45 pm 

Didn't get it back in '76........ain't worried about it now.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:21 pm 

Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:

Ya know, one year back then I got a flu shot, and I bet it was then. I got sick as a bastard, barely could breathe for a week. The doctor said there were thousands of reactions and the only thing to do was tough it out. Glad I was 23. Haven't got a flu shot since

Far as the swine, I already had it 2 weeks ago, 101.5 for 3 days, rare for me, Rose got it too, then last week I went to visit my buddy Hank and did a U turn in his living room...he was dyin for days, his voice warfted trembly....

So I said "see ya soon," he managed a laugh. :lol:

...so we're all immune up here now, (famous last words).
:lol:

When I go it's gonna involve a machine, I kinda know it. I don't think a plane...probably I'll get mowed down by a Red Dodge Ram 3/4 ton tryin' to cut the right turn in front of me before I get there on my bike, (I've had 2 problems with red pickups, one backed out in front of me and the other cut me off). It's a better way to go, one minute you're having fun, the next you're gone(: Way better than the flu :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:15 pm 

Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
Are you afraid of the Greggery Peccary's flu? What do you think of it: shit happens, mother nature's sign, bio warfare and control over the masses, conspiracies? Step forward and express yourselves....

well, what do you think, mr. thread starter?
express yourself...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:21 am 

It is hard to tell, Mr UFO-and-God-Non-Believer, we had a bad outbreak in 1918 and I don't believe it was man driven (intentionally, this is).

But this outbreak now certainly benefits some people and go along some dark agendas I am kind of aware are operating in today's rapidly changing world: it could kill some millions (some people are positive this is the only problem in the world, i.e. overpopulation), it boosts the farma (intentional misspelling) industry amidst the very worst capitalist crisis ever and it does serve to foster totalitarian concepts of a world task-force and world bodies taking care of the sake of the world's people and dictate war state measures and do radical stuff along the way, much like the blog I quoted above mentions (although I think that guy needs to go out more and learn more about bigfoot and UFOs). The fact it is a mix of swine/bird/human strains dosen't do much to cast away the idea it could have been manipulated in a secret laboratory underneath Virginia or elsewhere...

That said, I think it is a risk for us regular folks and I pray it cools off right away for the safety of the people we like and ourselves... Concerned would be the right word.

I am glad you asked my opinion, thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:08 pm 

Quote:
When I go it's gonna involve a machine, I kinda know it. I don't think a plane...probably I'll get mowed down by a Red Dodge Ram 3/4 ton tryin' to cut the right turn in front of me before I get there on my bike, (I've had 2 problems with red pickups, one backed out in front of me and the other cut me off). It's a better way to go, one minute you're having fun, the next you're gone(: Way better than the flu :lol:
Image How about a Ford 1 ton? That's funny..I always thought I'd get killed by someone ridding a bike!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:38 am 

Lol, I had a red F-250 slide around me yesterday as I went for the middle "left turn lane." I saw it was a Ford and laughed to myself that "it wasn't my time."

But come to think of it, the pickup that hit me on my birthday I think might have BEEN a Ford. He came backing down his driveway and didn't stop to look for cars as he entered the road. I went sliding down his tail gate with my elbow hooked onto the gate as my bike got pulled from me and started going under...I held my legs up, I didn't want any part of that going underneath part, he was still moving. The driver, a kid about 17, couldn't stop apologizing but I told him to "forget about it," (I knew he learned his lesson). I was a little banged up, but fine in a week or so. I rode about 7000 miles last year, so this shit's bound to happen.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:29 am 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:01 pm 

baddy wrote:
Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:

Ya know, one year back then I got a flu shot, and I bet it was then. I got sick as a bastard, barely could breathe for a week. The doctor said there were thousands of reactions and the only thing to do was tough it out. Glad I was 23. Haven't got a flu shot since

Far as the swine, I already had it 2 weeks ago, 101.5 for 3 days, rare for me, Rose got it too, then last week I went to visit my buddy Hank and did a U turn in his living room...he was dyin for days, his voice warfted trembly....

So I said "see ya soon," he managed a laugh. :lol:

...so we're all immune up here now, (famous last words).
:lol:

Yes that's a pretty common story. My older brother got meningitis from the meningitis vaccine, was extremely ill for a whole year. Needless to say I'm completely unvaccinated!!! Well until I got my leg sliced open by some metal a few years back and I let them hit me with the tetnus shot.

http://www.last.fm/music/fowl
http://www.deezer.com/en/#music/fowl
Your mental health requires buying my cd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:12 pm 

All these reports on swine flu are reckless in my opinion. It's a fest for media and politicians. But actually 20.000 people die of "normal" flu in Germany every year. So far we have 7 (!!!) dead people, who died on Mexican flu in Mexico. What was that supposed to be ? A killer virus ?

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:25 pm 

It's nature's way of whittling down a population that's too large for the resources available...my view anyway. I'm not worried about it. Most likely less than 1% of the people who get it will actually die from it.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:28 pm 

Uncle Bernie wrote:
It's nature's way of whittling down a population that's too large for the resources available...my view anyway. I'm not worried about it. Most likely less than 1% of the people who get it will actually die from it.

"You've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well... do ya, punk?"

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:02 pm 

I feel pretty,
Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and bright!
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me tonight.

I feel charming,
Oh, so charming
It's alarming how charming I feel!
And so pretty
That I hardly can believe I'm real.

See the pretty girl in that mirror there:
Who can that attractive girl be?
Such a pretty face,
Such a pretty dress,
Such a pretty smile,
Such a pretty me!

I feel stunning
And entrancing,
Feel like running and dancing for joy,
For I'm loved
By a pretty wonderful boy!

GIRLS
Have you met my good friend Maria,
The craziest girl on the block?
You'll know her the minute you see her,
She's the one who is in an advanced state of shock.

She thinks she's in love.
She thinks she's in Spain.
She isn't in love,
She's merely insane.

It must be the heat
Or some rare disease,
Or too much to eat
Or maybe it's fleas.

Keep away from her,
Send for Chino!
This is not the
Maria we know!

Modest and pure,
Polite and refined,
Well-bred and mature
And out of her mind!

MARIA
I feel pretty,
Oh, so pretty
That the city should give me its key.
A committee
Should be organized to honor me.

GIRLS
La la la la . . .

MARIA
I feel dizzy,
I feel sunny,
I feel fizzy and funny and fine,
And so pretty,
Miss America can just resign!

GIRLS
La la la la . . .

MARIA
See the pretty girl in that mirror there:

GIRLS
What mirror where?

MARIA
Who can that attractive girl be?

GIRLS
Which? What? Where? Whom?

MARIA
Such a pretty face,
Such a pretty dress,
Such a pretty smile,
Such a pretty me!

GIRLS
Such a pretty me!

ALL
I feel stunning
And entrancing,
Feel like running and dancing for joy,
For I'm loved
By a pretty wonderful boy!

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:49 am 

Doctor Ron Paul on the Swine Flu scare

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:28 am 

You know, Dr. Mr. GG to be p.c. you'll have to change the title of this thread. After all, why'd they single out swine and not birds?
H1N1, I believe is what they call it now. Might want to call it Spring Flu since it came at the end of the typical flu season.

Something to think about is that back during those other flu pandemics there was no access to internet or 24 news channels so we didn't know what was happening around the world. Bad news travels faster these days.

WASH YOUR HANDS.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:51 pm 

I'm afraid if it came from a ginormous lake of hog swill I am!
welcome to pig world:
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/st ... ters/print
or abc
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=7455756
I think I'll call it Smithfield's Mexican Pig Virus!
if we all call it that, maybe they'll clean up their swill!

happy birthday catpuke!

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:39 am 

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:55 pm 

look at those pants.... :shock:

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:28 pm 

No.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:55 pm 

thepoodlebites wrote:

Call Mr. Plow
That's the name
That name again is Mr. Plow

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:09 pm 

punknaynowned wrote:
I'm afraid if it came from a ginormous lake of hog swill I am!
welcome to pig world:
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/st ... ters/print
or abc
http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=7455756
I think I'll call it Smithfield's Mexican Pig Virus!
if we all call it that, maybe they'll clean up their swill!

happy birthday catpuke!

Thanks, Punxsutawney and wash your hands after replying to this thread.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:12 am 

in a word, No.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:22 am 

Swine flu after-effects.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next