Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:07 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Debunking debunking
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:11 pm 

Gee, brainpang, at least you bring a fight.

First of all, it doesn't take but about a couple of dozen or so folks that actually know most of what's happening...everyone else knows only what they to have to know. The idea that thousands of people would have to know about the destruction of the towers is foolish one. In fact, the neocons may have been as surprised as everyone else that the buidings fell. The collapses could have simply been a Silverstein decision. After all, what the PNAC needed was the attack.

Of course, you list from the corporate sponsored publications that "debunked" 9/11 truth...but what we never see is a truly open discussion of the subject in a major media display. Instead of taking an objective look, these sources start out to "prove" why truthers are "wrong". Remember, Popular Mechanics said the Chevrolet Vega was just the car we needed. We all know we can get the "experts" to say anything...we see this in science all the time, when a study is funded by the corporate interest that benefits from the results...and presto...the "results" benefit the corporation. Hell, NIST is staffed by GWB appointees!

Yeah, conspiracy sites say all sorts of shit...some of them are probably false fronts for disinformation to make truthers look stupid. But, to say that the firefighter's words were twisted is to deny what some are seen saying in video available on the web. You know I can link to it...but, you also know that the firefighters certainly did NOT expect the towers to come down on them, thus they ran into them, and even put out some of the fire. They know as much as anybody, so it was stated. Do you think they would have rushed in by the dozens if they ever dreamed it would disentigrate? As for why they aren't demanding any sort of investigation...well who says they wouldn't really like to see it? They have certainly been through enough, but their leaders aren't about to start mouthing off about the strange collapses, because no one wants to be painted an unpatriotic whacko...

As for the bowing of the perimeter columns, well, of course. The core was being blown to bits. We can also see that the top of one of the towers nearly falls over, but at the last instant, it rights itself. Why? The only answer is that the lower floors are falling faster than the upper floors. We know that a falling (or toppling) object will always take the path of least resistance. As for why the destruction of the towers appears to begin at the point of impact...again, the central core is being demolished and the top floors are going to cave at their weakest point.

I again direct your gaze to the pyroclastic cloud of dust. These towers did not collapse so much as they were blown to smithers. A structural collapse of the kind described by the NIST report would have left much more rubble, would have taken much longer, would have had a low chance of happening twice, and would have most likely have led to a toppling of the upper floors IF ANYTHING.

People are talking about this, brainpang...respectable, educated people. I think it was William Colby that said the CIA owns anyone of any influence in the major media. The major media is also owned by the same corporations that benefit from the neocon war. Why do you suppose they have censors and editors? To check the spelling? People are talking and asking questions, but you can't expect anyone to come out and say they were involved, because their jobs are too cushy, the threat is too real, the peer pressure is suffocating, and nobody wants to admit they were involved in any part of this awful event or of the cover up. When the major media looks at 9/11 truthers, they look at them from a distance and scream "whacko", because they know that if they took a serious, objective look at the events of that day it would prove them to be either complict, or stupid. We live in a corporate, fascist state. The corporations run the government and the media, and they control the debate. We can't expect them to admit they are liars, and we can't expect anyone that actually "knows" some details of this to come forward because it will never make it to air if they did, and they just do what they are told anyway, and in this case they were told to keep their mouths shut or else.

I liked your post though, brainpang. It's good to see some professionalism in the debate. Folks here can check our information as they will, and critical thinkers who really care will do just that.

Last edited by Shark_Barker on Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:13 pm 
Banned

whackos

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:22 am 

How old are you Shark I say 22, you idiot , how the fuck did water gate get exposed? You really need to check out ALL the facts. Besides this forum rant what are you doing? So go get some kerosene and prove to your self that you are a Poppin jay. Like J Airplane said in 67 bless your pointed little head!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:57 pm 

swiftkicknow wrote:
Help, I'm a Rock wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:
Help, I'm a Rock wrote:
About as deep as your gene pool.....

Even your sisters say fuck you!

You and Isaac have something in common - your comebacks are lame.

"Duh, duh, fuck you, duh, douche, fuck, duh"

You are the brightest bulb in the drawer.

We are blinded by your luminescence.

BTW.....who the fuck asked you, anyway, BIATCH?

:roll:

So that's the bright luminescent comeback of a middle-aged man who spends hours day and night on an internet forum provoking and picking on a teenage boy? Pretty tard-y.

The two biggest pricks on the forum find true love. However did you not find each other till now? :wink:

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:00 pm 
Banned

You are our love child.

Now, go fuck yourself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:51 pm 

Ronny's Noomies wrote:
The two biggest pricks on the forum

Oooh! Ronny wants some more attention!

I hear you're still trying to find your prick. Since you have no balls, I don't know what you plan to do with it if you do find it, but good luck in your futile search just the same.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:04 pm 
Banned

calvin2hikers wrote:

My comebacks are clever. Rockhead's are retarded.

swiftkicknow wrote:
So that's the bright luminescent comeback of a middle-aged man who spends hours day and night on an internet forum provoking and picking on a teenage boy?

Don't call me "boy". You are not Kipling. I'm a man, goddamn it. Get it right. And he's not "picking" on me. He's a putz who thinks he has "gotten" me several times. I've chumped the poor little guy so many times his head must be spinning.

[size=0]Isaac[/size]

Don't treat me, baby, like your
Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:15 pm 

Isaac wrote:
swiftkicknow wrote:
So that's the bright luminescent comeback of a middle-aged man who spends hours day and night on an internet forum provoking and picking on a teenage boy?

Don't call me "boy". You are not Kipling. I'm a man, goddamn it. Get it right. And he's not "picking" on me. He's a putz who thinks he has "gotten" me several times. I've chumped the poor little guy so many times his head must be spinning.

[size=0]Isaac[/size]

HAHAHA! :mrgreen:

Oh. OK. I stand corrected. I thought you were getting picked on. I guess the playing field is even. Isaac's a goddamn man. :mrgreen:

Sorry, big guy. I was wrong in trying to help you out. As was everybody before me who has tried to help you out. No worries, I won't be making that mistake again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:40 am 
Banned

Isaac wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:

My comebacks are clever. Rockhead's are retarded.

swiftkicknow wrote:

[size=0]Isaac[/size]

Funniest post EVER!!!

Keep trying to convince yourself, BOY!

No way you are either a man, or clever.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:34 am 

swiftkicknow wrote:
Ronny's Noomies wrote:

I hear you're still trying to find your prick. Since you have no balls, I don't know what you plan to do with it if you do find it, but good luck in your futile search just the same.

Good lord you are predictable! Like shooting fish in a barrel. :wink:

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:20 am 

Ronny's Noomies wrote:
swiftkicknow wrote:
Ronny's Noomies wrote:

Good lord you are predictable! Like shooting fish in a barrel. :wink:

:roll: No balls, no brain.

You seem to want to go in the direction of an Isaac/Rock thing. That's already more than covered. How about you spout off some of your social/political bullshit? That's much more fun for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:51 am 
Banned

swiftkicknow wrote:
Sorry, big guy. I was wrong in trying to help you out.

Why do you think that I need help here? Everybody knows that this guy is a douchebag. No help needed there. Just continue to ignore his posts. I'm a respected member of the board. I don't need any help with dealing with obnoxious morons. 8)

[size=0]Isaac[/size]

Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:09 pm 

Quote:
:roll: No balls, no brain.

HAHAHAHA! That is so original! Pricks, balls..... What's next on your genitalia parade? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:04 pm 
Banned

Isaac wrote:
swiftkicknow wrote:
Sorry, big guy. I was wrong in trying to help you out.

Why do you think that I need help here? Everybody knows that this guy is a douchebag. No help needed there. Just continue to ignore his posts. I'm a respected member of the board. I don't need any help with dealing with obnoxious morons. 8)

[size=0]Isaac[/size]

Hey BOY,

Why do you keep saying that you are a RESPECTED MEMBER of this forum?

That's the funniest shit ever.

You are a joke.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:13 pm 
Banned

[size=0]Isaac[/size]

Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:38 pm 
Banned

Isaac wrote:

[size=0]Isaac[/size]

"Ignore the troll".

HA.....you are as dumb as a box of tampons.

Well respected member.

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Post subject: Re: 9-Eleven Blues
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 5:52 pm 

Post subject: Re: Nine-Eleven Blues
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:51 pm 

…Gift Shop http://www.911memorial.org/catalog/gifts

On May 21, 2014, you will be able to visit the 9/11 Memorial, the Museum and the Gift Shop.

View structure and equipment wreckage, shreds of who-knows-what, photos of those who lost

their lives on that infamous day.

Finish your visit with some souvenirs from the 9/11 Gift Shop. They have plush dolls of rescue

dogs, coffee mugs, pendants and charms, umbrellas, tree ornaments (like, hang on your Christmas

tree), refrigerator magnets, earrings, water bottles, men’s ties imprinted with the World Trade

Center’s column façade, replica vests of the NYPD and NYFD, toys… PHEW!... and more.

Oh… and less than 10% of the merchandise offered appears to have been made in the US of A.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -shop.html

Come one, come all.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:33 am 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:15 pm 

Heh heh...I remember this old thread from when I was Shark_Barker. I recall all those posters who used to harass me. Ha ha...gone now or in a new guise like me?

The original post is one of my favorite creative essays. I had fun.

Has anyone seen the 911 memorial gift from Russia to the USA? It's supposedly standing in Bayonne, New Jersey. Can anyone confirm it?

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/r/ ... 4vBeHJdV_Y

The Russians are trying to tell us something. They are trying to tell us we're fucked.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:01 am 

heh heh. I'm still waiting for someone to tell me how the buildings were rigged with explosives without anyone noticing.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:51 am 

I could set a link here to some website that will tell you that at least one of the towers had a power shut down about a month before the event, but I prefer to set this link to Mr. Richard Gage of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth on CSPAN, answering caller's questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIQHVv-h-vg

The way the buildings were rigged could have been done over some time without being largely noticed by anyone. My own experience working in such buildings leads me to believe that it could be rigged secretly in a highly technical way using radio waves instead of cable. In my view, the owner of the building would have to be involved, and any google of Larry Silverstein will also lead you to how this could have happened.

Please watch the video. It's good information.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:04 am 

Thanks Arl. I am familiar with Mr Gage and quite interested in his input.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:37 pm 

I really want to know!

http://28pages.org/

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:11 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
I could set a link here to some website that will tell you that at least one of the towers had a power shut down about a month before the event, but I prefer to set this link to Mr. Richard Gage of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth on CSPAN, answering caller's questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIQHVv-h-vg

The way the buildings were rigged could have been done over some time without being largely noticed by anyone. My own experience working in such buildings leads me to believe that it could be rigged secretly in a highly technical way using radio waves instead of cable. In my view, the owner of the building would have to be involved, and any google of Larry Silverstein will also lead you to how this could have happened.

Please watch the video. It's good information.

i do not think so, get a life

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next