Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:24 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 715 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:08 am 

Help! My wife is in the other room dismembering some sort of animal. She keeps saying i shouldn't worry about it, it's Thanksgiving. I don't trust her. What should I do?

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:23 pm 

run very far away and hide inside a drum

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:11 pm 

Plook wrote:
Dear Cal

White meat or dark meat?

Sign me hungry

Try both and then decide.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:13 pm 

Ronny's Noomies wrote:
Help! My wife is in the other room dismembering some sort of animal. She keeps saying i shouldn't worry about it, it's Thanksgiving. I don't trust her. What should I do?

Allowable: Turkeys/Chickens/Raccoons/Squirrel. Un-acceptable: Animal from the Muppet Show, Animal from the Lou Grant show, Def Leppard's "Animal".

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:14 pm 

Eddie RUKidding wrote:
run very far away and hide inside a drum

I doubt you are a highly qualified internet psychiatrist. Bad advice can be damaging.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:40 pm 

Dear Calvin-
Can you recommend a good college for studying internet psychiatry and do you have any advice for aspiring internet psychiatrists? Also, how do you feel about Dr. Phil’s work and television psychiatry in general?

Signed,

Itching to Heal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:51 pm 

KUIII wrote:
Dear Calvin-
Can you recommend a good college for studying internet psychiatry and do you have any advice for aspiring internet psychiatrists? Also, how do you feel about Dr. Phil’s work and television psychiatry in general?

Signed,

Itching to Heal

The best is Junior Samples Blog And Institute Of Psychiatry (Internet). Be prepared for 4 years of the toughest training you will ever go through. (Or you can test out at the beginning. Takes about 5 minutes).

As for Dr Phil, he and his advice pellets that he pushes out of his psychiatric Pez dispenser, he's a TV personality, that's all. "You're only lonely if you're not there for you?" Crap.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:31 pm 

Calvin-
In my continuing pursuit of the truth the opportunity to attend a Tony Robbins- Unleash the Power Within seminar will present itself next spring in my home state of California (http://www.tonyrobbins.com/UPW-San-Jose). My question is should I spring for the VIP ticket at $1,195.00 or will I get more bang for my buck for either the Executive ticket at $995.00 or the General Admission ticket at $775.00?

Also, will you be doing any seminars in my area in the near future and how do your fees compare to Tony’s?

Signed,

Still Itching

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:39 am 

KUIII wrote:
Calvin-
In my continuing pursuit of the truth the opportunity to attend a Tony Robbins- Unleash the Power Within seminar will present itself next spring in my home state of California (http://www.tonyrobbins.com/UPW-San-Jose). My question is should I spring for the VIP ticket at $1,195.00 or will I get more bang for my buck for either the Executive ticket at $995.00 or the General Admission ticket at $775.00?

Also, will you be doing any seminars in my area in the near future and how do your fees compare to Tony’s?

Signed,

Still Itching

My practice is limited to the Zappa Forum. I'm on a small retainer (i.e., allowed to post on the forum).

It would be be nice to attend one of Tony's "experiences". All ticket levels include the fire walk, so you're covered there. But I would go online and buy "Awaken The Giant Within" and read it before you decide to lay down that kind of money.

I wouldn't put anybody down in the science of impr"you"vement. Accept that Dr. Phil. Ugh.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:43 am 

Dear Cal

Five days off and I don't want to go back to work, what's wrong with me?

Sign Me

Lazy Bones

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:09 pm 

Dear Calvin,

I believe I’ve broken off a piece of one of my molars when eating a pitted olive that wasn’t completely pitted. However, it happened years ago, and I don’t feel any signs of discomfort or pain - it was apparently just the tooth equivalent of a “flesh wound”. Do you think I can still pick up chicks?

Feets

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:52 pm 

Plook wrote:
Dear Cal

Five days off and I don't want to go back to work, what's wrong with me?

Sign Me

Lazy Bones

I'll give you the answer when you're back to work.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:54 pm 

feetlightup wrote:
Dear Calvin,

I believe I’ve broken off a piece of one of my molars when eating a pitted olive that wasn’t completely pitted. However, it happened years ago, and I don’t feel any signs of discomfort or pain - it was apparently just the tooth equivalent of a “flesh wound”. Do you think I can still pick up chicks?

Feets

Easily. Bend at the waist (this may be difficult for you since you're what, 6' 9"?) and cup them in your hand. Try not to pick them up by just the feathers.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:58 pm 

My wife said I was sick and that I should get help! Do you know where I could get some of that?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:18 am 

hey calvin, this ever happen to you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4Bk_jUB4og

sadly signed,
bummers

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 715 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29