Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:33 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Amnerika
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:19 am
Posts: 6868
Location: Eastern CT coast
Some people never learn.

Most airstrikes are wrong....totally new concept...for some.

Bomb a hospital, blame others.

Bomb a wedding, blame others.

Bomb a Mosque, blame others.

Bomb kids gathering firewood, blame others.

Always somebody else's fault, not the people who did the bombing.

The US always claims it was somebody else's fault. We've bombed thousands of innocents, always somebody else's fault we bombed them.

It's not somebody else's fault, it's your fault because you voted for this evil, relentless bombing...and for what, as you said for your Nat'l security. How many kids do you have to bomb for your security?

Afghan hospital bombing: MSF labels US airstrike a war crime as it withdraws staff

Sunday 4 October 2015 12.08 EDT

Médecins Sans Frontières has pulled its staff out of the crisis-hit Afghan city of Kunduz after a US airstrike on its hospital, labeled a war crime by the group.

MSF says 22 people were killed by the bombing, which Afghan officials now claim was in retaliation for fire from Taliban fighters hiding in the hospital. The president, Barack Obama, announced on Sunday he was launching a full investigation into the circumstances.

In a robust rejection of the allegation that Taliban fighters were sheltering in the hospital grounds, the MSF general director, Christopher Stokes, said: “Not a single member of our staff reported any fighting inside the MSF hospital compound prior to the US airstrike on Saturday morning.

“The hospital was full of MSF staff, patients and their caretakers. It is 12 MSF staff members and 10 patients, including three children, who were killed in the attack.”

Stokes reiterated that the main hospital building was “repeatedly and very precisely hit during each aerial raid, while the rest of the compound was left mostly untouched”.

_________________________________________________

I got arrested for drunk driving the other night [not], the bartender said "have another drink."

It's his fault.

_________________
My baby does the hanky panky.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Amnerika
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 4859
Yes unfortunate , but just look at all the people who risk everything to come to this country, look at the big picture.

_________________
"I'm interested in the capitalistic way of life, and the reason I like it better than anything else I've seen so far is because competition produces results."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Amnerika
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 7905
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Baddy's not a big picture person. He's a "blame everybody but himself" person, making his last post ironic.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Amnerika
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 7771
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
I find it rather difficult to believe that Baddy has bombed anyone to tell you the truth.

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Amnerika
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 7905
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Baddy said he used to vote for Democrats and says that Democrat voters murder babies with bombs. He used to murder babies with bombs through his votes, using his own logic against his rhetoric.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Amnerika
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 16743
Location: misanthropia
baddy is isaac.
WAKE UP AMERICA!

_________________
that's what happens when you don't read you loose your link to higher thinking


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Amnerika
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:19 am
Posts: 6868
Location: Eastern CT coast
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Baddy said he used to vote for Democrats and says that Democrat voters murder babies with bombs. He used to murder babies with bombs through his votes, using his own logic against his rhetoric.


Yes, this is true...I voted for democrats including Clinton in his first term, and clinton murdered babies, therefore I unknowingly voted to bomb and starve babies in Clintons first term...I admit this mistake.

But when I figured out that I had been tricked by the democrats, I stopped voting for Clinton. I did not vote for him in his second term...his first term when I learned what he did was my last vote for a democrat president, as all subsequent candidates have been bombers.

The difference between you and me here is the difference between making a mistake and correcting it, and being evil.

I define evil as "knowing ahead of time that people will be hurt as a result of ones actions, BUT GOING AHEAD AND DOING IT ANYWAY."

You knew Obama was going to escalate the killing in Afghanistan and Pakistan and you went ahead and voted for it anyway...twice. You are evil and you still defend it, so you are still evil by definition.

I made a mistake 25 years ago when I got tricked into voting for sanctions and bombing, but when I saw it happening I stopped voting for it...that is the correction of a mistake, it does not fit the definition of evil.

Don't you say I am evil because I'm the same as you, because the difference is huge, it is the difference between correcting a mistake, and being evil.

Also, you know all this, you have had it explained to you 4 times before...yet you still try to trick forumers into believing I am the same as you, hoping they did not see your accusation debunked...this is further manipulation of formers who you hope haven't seen you being told this before makes you also a liar by omission.

The forum knows you sb. The only one you are fooling is yourself.

As I questioned before, what froze your development in childhood...why are you behaving as a toddler STILL...this is toddler behavior. Did your parents divorce, abandon you, beat you...what the hell happened to you to make you so evil?

_________________
My baby does the hanky panky.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Amnerika
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 7905
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Knowingly and unknowingly murdering people is still murdering people. You're making excuses for yourself baddy...murderer hypocrite.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Amnerika
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:19 am
Posts: 6868
Location: Eastern CT coast
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Knowingly and unknowingly murdering people is still murdering people. You're making excuses for yourself baddy...murderer hypocrite.

Try again because the definition of murder requires premeditation, therefore it's not possible to unknowingly murder someone....therefore, your assertion above is logically unsalvageable...and incidentally, so is your assertion that I am a murderous hypocrite, (although there might be one around)...

...but lets take a look at your thinking above anyways, even though it's based on a faulty reasoning...

...So your continuing to knowingly murder people now is OK, because I unknowingly voted for Clinton's murderous first term, even though I did not vote for his second term because of this.

Seems you missed this part...

baddy wrote:
The difference between you and me here is the difference between making a mistake and correcting it, and being evil.

I define evil as "knowing ahead of time that people will be hurt as a result of ones actions, BUT GOING AHEAD AND DOING IT ANYWAY."

You knew Obama was going to escalate the killing in Afghanistan and Pakistan and you went ahead and voted for it anyway...twice. You are evil and you still defend it, so you are still evil by definition.

I made a mistake 25 years ago when I got tricked into voting for sanctions and bombing, but when I saw it happening I stopped voting for it...that is the correction of a mistake, it does not fit the definition of evil.

It might be interesting for the rest of the forum to hear your thoughts on what's wrong with my definition of evil above.

It might be even more interesting to hear what your personal definition of evil is. Especially the part about how it accommodates knowingly murdering people......it's OK to murder now as long as someone unknowingly murdered someone before? (Ignoring the fact for now, that it's not possible to unknowingly murder at all).

I'm glad I don't wake up with your brain every day, that would be awful.

_________________
My baby does the hanky panky.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Amnerika
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 7905
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
You admitted to murdering people while blaming other people for murdering people. You are guilty of throwing stones in your own glass house. Ignorance is not an admissible defense in the court of law. Simple wisdom.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Amnerika
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:41 pm
Posts: 17704
Location: City Of Tiny Lites
This is Amnerika!
Image
...even though maybe we could add Brazil as an appendage..

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Amnerika
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:19 am
Posts: 6868
Location: Eastern CT coast
Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
This is Amnerika!
Image
...even though maybe we could add Brazil as an appendage..


Here's the USA GG...don't worry, it's the lesser evil :)

US military bases, (not counting subs and carriers).
Image
The USA as US voters/taxpayers see it.

_________________
My baby does the hanky panky.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Amnerika
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 16743
Location: misanthropia
Image

_________________
that's what happens when you don't read you loose your link to higher thinking


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Amnerika
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 16743
Location: misanthropia
Image

_________________
that's what happens when you don't read you loose your link to higher thinking


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Amnerika
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 16743
Location: misanthropia
Image

_________________
that's what happens when you don't read you loose your link to higher thinking


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Amnerika
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:41 pm
Posts: 17704
Location: City Of Tiny Lites
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Amnerika
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 16743
Location: misanthropia
Image

_________________
that's what happens when you don't read you loose your link to higher thinking


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Amnerika
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:19 am
Posts: 6868
Location: Eastern CT coast
lapsed maps wrote:
baddy is isaac.


lol

_________________
My baby does the hanky panky.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Amnerika
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 16743
Location: misanthropia
Image

_________________
that's what happens when you don't read you loose your link to higher thinking


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Amnerika
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:43 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:53 pm
Posts: 1000
Location: ger-money
COVID-19 Update: Stop Hurting Our Healers

_________________
ImageImageImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Amnerika
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 16743
Location: misanthropia
american double standard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znNli_3J_fk

_________________
that's what happens when you don't read you loose your link to higher thinking


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Amnerika
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 16743
Location: misanthropia
Image

_________________
that's what happens when you don't read you loose your link to higher thinking


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ursinator and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group