PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:49 am 

Saratoga Springs (Live)
The Zappa Band
Released on 8/31/21 by ZB Touring
Main artist: The Zappa Band
Genre: Rock

QoBuz US Download Store
https://www.qobuz.com/us-en/album/saratoga-springs-the-zappa-band/hntnyzwsql3kb

https://www.qobuz.com/us-en/interpreter/the-zappa-band/download-streaming-albums"

"Frank Zappa alumni play his music live again! The Zappa Band is Mike Keneally (1987-1988), Ray White (1976-1984), Robert Martin (1981-1988) and Scott Thunes (1981-1988). Each musician played in the studio and on the road with Zappa during his career. Three of these alums played on ZAPPA '88: The Last U.S. Show, the most recent offering from Zappa Records & Universal Music. The Zappa alums are joined by Joe Travers and Jamie Kime, who are no strangers to FZ's music, to round out the ensemble. The Zappa Band will be opening for King Crimson and playing a 45 minute set to open each show."
-QoBuz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:54 am 

Yes, we know:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=34124

And we know:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=34129

Do you own shares in qobuz?

Just for the record, I had to obtain all of my Zappa Band shows illegally as qobuz is not available in Canada. I couldn't give my money to the ZFT for these shows even if I desperately wanted to.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:10 am 

TwentySmallCigars wrote:
Yes, we know:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=34124

And we know:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=34129

Do you own shares in qobuz?

Just for the record, I had to obtain all of my Zappa Band shows illegally as qobuz is not available in Canada. I couldn't give my money to the ZFT for these shows even if I desperately wanted to.

I hope this finds you well.

If there were pinned topics, let's say for every Zappa album ever released. That may help clear tangent conceptual continuity or repeated dialog.

Not being in Canada I am not rehearsed on Downloading or Streaming Zappa titles or any music from Canada but that may be a nice topic to help Canadians. Possibly you have an interest in starting up a specific topic on that regard.

There are also some online articles on QoBuz Canada topic. Steve Hoffman Forum also has discussions. With hopes the more fans that show interest licensing can happen.

Maybe some licensing issues that I am just not rehearsed on. Licensing for tittles across God's Grey Earth is a spider web. I am watching, waiting, hoping for the best for US licensing on The Making Of Freak Out so at times anyone may choose the virtue of patience.

Surely the ZFT would like licensing globally. You may also want to email QoBuz and express interest. I would not be surprised if you already have done so but I am just not aware of your efforts.

I hope all fans of Music Is The Best or any music can get their streams and downloads in Canada and elsewhere.

Peace