Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:04 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:04 am 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:40 pm
Posts: 2342
Isaac wrote:
Idiot Bastardson wrote:
Just how many times did you pull the same "fuck you, Im out of here" stunt in the past?


None. You're thinking of someone else.

I do have periods of time where I don't use the forum, and sometimes I go out of town and don't have access to a computer for a bit, but I never go "fuck you, I'm out of here!"

Isaac


You should try it.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:16 am 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:48 am
Posts: 10205
Location: Anywhere but here
Isaac wrote:
Raoul Duke wrote:
funny thing is, i happen to like every zappa album and not because im just some idiot who refuses to accept zappa put something bad out, i just happen to like everything....


Feel the same way.

[size=0]Isaac[/size]


you don't even own everything so how can you even say that??

and yes, you did "quit" the BB at least once, going out in a cloud of dust like Pigpen from Charlie Brown stomping your faggy feet like a little bitch.

_________________
Make your checks payable to QUENTIN ROBERT DeNAMELAND, Greatest Living Philostopher Known to Mankind.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:33 am
Posts: 4237
Aybe Sea wrote:
Maybe i'm more suited for Captain Beefheart fandom? Hmmm...


There must be a Henry Cow forum somewhere...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:02 am 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:44 pm
Posts: 7813
Location: Underneath Virginia
jaypfunk wrote:
you don't even own everything so how can you even say that??


Oh, you have telepathy? :roll:

jaypfunk wrote:
and yes, you did "quit" the BB at least once


Wrong, wrong, wrong. Never happened.

Shouldn't you be going off on a half-assed rant about how Imaginary Diseases was originally supposed to be a 2-disc release, and we got a sampler instead? :roll:

[size=0]Isaac[/size]

_________________
I want dis little pussy
Baby wants some o' dis
And some o' dat
Don't treat me, baby, like your
Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat


Jimmie D Fan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:05 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:48 am
Posts: 10205
Location: Anywhere but here
Isaac wrote:
jaypfunk wrote:
you don't even own everything so how can you even say that??


Oh, you have telepathy? :roll:

jaypfunk wrote:
and yes, you did "quit" the BB at least once


Wrong, wrong, wrong. Never happened.

Shouldn't you be going off on a half-assed rant about how Imaginary Diseases was originally supposed to be a 2-disc release, and we got a sampler instead? :roll:

[size=0]Isaac[/size]


OK You never quit. Just like you said that album sides could never be over 20mins.

http://www.zappa.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7912

I never said ID was a sampler but what i did say was I was disappointed that it was NOT the 2 CD set we were originally told was coming.

_________________
Make your checks payable to QUENTIN ROBERT DeNAMELAND, Greatest Living Philostopher Known to Mankind.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:40 pm
Posts: 7134
Location: South wales
yes he has quiet i seen it once my self.i quiet once too :wink:

_________________
Arf you out of your fucking mind.Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:13 am
Posts: 2272
Location: england
20 min LP sides..hahahaha.....now that was a classic thread!

_________________
''minimart - it's basically a scaled-down supermarket, fits inside a petrol station. sells pies, antifreeze..''


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:20 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:44 pm
Posts: 7813
Location: Underneath Virginia
jaypfunk wrote:
Just like you said that album sides could never be over 20mins.


I never said that. You faked a quote in my name because you have nothing better to do than to attack others. You ran out of reasons to attack me, so you started forging shit in my name. The only problem? The original posts never existed.

jaypfunk wrote:
You never quit.


Uh, no, that would be you.

jaypfunk wrote:
what i did say was I was disappointed that it was NOT the 2 CD set we were originally told was coming.


That's because we were never told it was a 2-CD set. We were told that it was "two completed projects." Meaning, Imaginary Diseases is one of the completed albums, and the other one hasn't been released yet. You were expecting a single 2-CD release because you misread the FAQ.

Quote:
Q: ....I'm keeping my fingers crossed that FZ had decent, workable tapes of the Hot Rats band performances, and next in line, the Grand Wazoo tour, next the Petit Wazoo. Whole performances would be amazing and beyond belief -- but even excerpts would be a real delight. (The same would apply to any decent film footage from the Pigs and Repugnant engagement...)

A: Petite Wazoo: 2 finished CD projects with a possible special vinyl edition.


jaypfunk wrote:
I never said ID was a sampler


Yes, you did: http://www.zappa.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=260777#260777

jaypfunk wrote:
J.C.GreasyVII wrote:
Imaginary Diseases


A SAMPLER of recordings from the 1972 tour. Keep in mind, that "project" was originally supposed to be a 2 CD Set!!!!

WTF?


[size=0]Isaac[/size]

_________________
I want dis little pussy
Baby wants some o' dis
And some o' dat
Don't treat me, baby, like your
Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat


Jimmie D Fan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:41 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:48 am
Posts: 10205
Location: Anywhere but here
Isaac wrote:
jaypfunk wrote:
Just like you said that album sides could never be over 20mins.


I never said that. You faked a quote in my name because you have nothing better to do than to attack others. You ran out of reasons to attack me, so you started forging shit in my name. The only problem? The original posts never existed.

jaypfunk wrote:
You never quit.


Uh, no, that would be you.

jaypfunk wrote:
what i did say was I was disappointed that it was NOT the 2 CD set we were originally told was coming.


That's because we were never told it was a 2-CD set. We were told that it was "two completed projects." Meaning, Imaginary Diseases is one of the completed albums, and the other one hasn't been released yet. You were expecting a single 2-CD release because you misread the FAQ.

Quote:
Q: ....I'm keeping my fingers crossed that FZ had decent, workable tapes of the Hot Rats band performances, and next in line, the Grand Wazoo tour, next the Petit Wazoo. Whole performances would be amazing and beyond belief -- but even excerpts would be a real delight. (The same would apply to any decent film footage from the Pigs and Repugnant engagement...)

A: Petite Wazoo: 2 finished CD projects with a possible special vinyl edition.


jaypfunk wrote:
I never said ID was a sampler


Yes, you did: http://www.zappa.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=260777#260777

jaypfunk wrote:
J.C.GreasyVII wrote:
Imaginary Diseases


A SAMPLER of recordings from the 1972 tour. Keep in mind, that "project" was originally supposed to be a 2 CD Set!!!!

WTF?


[size=0]Isaac[/size]


OK, I admit I said that. I only said that at 1st when we found out it was only going to be 1 CD. I was disappointed up until I heard it and then what we were given was sooooooo fucking good it didn't matter to me at that point. Some where else, other that that FAQ, it was mentioned, which may have been a post by Joe T., (i can't remember exactly) that it was going to be a 2 CD set of 1972 live material.
Next.

_________________
Make your checks payable to QUENTIN ROBERT DeNAMELAND, Greatest Living Philostopher Known to Mankind.


Last edited by jaypfunk on Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:45 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:48 am
Posts: 10205
Location: Anywhere but here
Isaac wrote:
I never said that. You faked a quote in my name because you have nothing better to do than to attack others. You ran out of reasons to attack me, so you started forging shit in my name. The only problem? The original posts never existed.


The reason it never existed in a post is because it happened in the chat, dillhole, and there were about 5 or so currently active forum members in there that nite that also witnessed it that can back me up on your bullshit. Go fuck yourself.

_________________
Make your checks payable to QUENTIN ROBERT DeNAMELAND, Greatest Living Philostopher Known to Mankind.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:49 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:44 pm
Posts: 7813
Location: Underneath Virginia
jaypfunk wrote:
it happened in the chat


And the reason that happened is because somebody went on the chat claiming to be me, since this was very easy to do back on the old board, before the upgrade. I've even been in the same chat with someone claiming to be me.

[size=0]Isaac[/size]

_________________
I want dis little pussy
Baby wants some o' dis
And some o' dat
Don't treat me, baby, like your
Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat


Jimmie D Fan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:52 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:48 am
Posts: 10205
Location: Anywhere but here
Isaac wrote:
jaypfunk wrote:
it happened in the chat


And the reason that happened is because somebody went on the chat claiming to be me, since this was very easy to do back on the old board, before the upgrade. I've even been in the same chat with someone claiming to be me.

[size=0]Isaac[/size]


hahahhahahhahahahahahaaaaaaa
OMG!!! Now he's claiming a fucking imposter did it!! hahhahahhahaaaaa
You need a fuckin' shrink!!!!

_________________
Make your checks payable to QUENTIN ROBERT DeNAMELAND, Greatest Living Philostopher Known to Mankind.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:55 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:44 pm
Posts: 7813
Location: Underneath Virginia
:roll:

Suuuuuuure. You just keep telling yourself that.... :roll:

[size=0]Isaac[/size]

_________________
I want dis little pussy
Baby wants some o' dis
And some o' dat
Don't treat me, baby, like your
Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat


Jimmie D Fan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:01 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:48 am
Posts: 10205
Location: Anywhere but here
Isaac wrote:
:roll:

Suuuuuuure. You just keep telling yourself that.... :roll:

[size=0]Isaac[/size]


whatever loser. you know you said it and you backpeddled as usual and edited your posts. EVERYONE knows you do it, idiot!!!

I stand corrected!! There was a thread on the old BB that you DID say that shit in. That is where it all came from. See IBs post beloew, ya fucktard.

Idiot Bastardson wrote:
that is a later edit.... The original said something like "you can not fit more than 20 min on a LP side....."You have to go back and read the quotes, cause he deleted most of his shit later when he realized he was wrong........like he allways do..... ::) (Isaac -- "no, I never said that..." )

_________________
Make your checks payable to QUENTIN ROBERT DeNAMELAND, Greatest Living Philostopher Known to Mankind.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:06 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:48 am
Posts: 10205
Location: Anywhere but here
here's your original post from the old BB in a quote BEFORE you changed it, stupid!!!!!

[quote author=Isaac link=board=albums;num=1051111703;start=30#36 date=02/15/05 at 13:39:09]You cannot put more than 25 minutes on an LP without affecting the sound quality: longer LP sides have smaller grooves.[/quote]

_________________
Make your checks payable to QUENTIN ROBERT DeNAMELAND, Greatest Living Philostopher Known to Mankind.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:06 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:44 pm
Posts: 7813
Location: Underneath Virginia
:roll:

Give it up. The crazed rantings of a pair of unreliable sources proves nothing. Don't kid yourself.

[size=0]Isaac[/size]

_________________
I want dis little pussy
Baby wants some o' dis
And some o' dat
Don't treat me, baby, like your
Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat


Jimmie D Fan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:09 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:48 am
Posts: 10205
Location: Anywhere but here
Isaac wrote:
:roll:

Give it up. The crazed rantings of a pair of unreliable sources proves nothing. Don't kid yourself.

[size=0]Isaac[/size]


pathetic

Image

_________________
Make your checks payable to QUENTIN ROBERT DeNAMELAND, Greatest Living Philostopher Known to Mankind.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:12 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:44 pm
Posts: 7813
Location: Underneath Virginia
No, that would be you.

And now, it's time for me to quit........

The thread. What, did you think I was jumping ship?

[size=0]Isaac[/size]

_________________
I want dis little pussy
Baby wants some o' dis
And some o' dat
Don't treat me, baby, like your
Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat


Jimmie D Fan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:21 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:40 pm
Posts: 2342
PLEASE COME BACK!

MY SCHOOL PAPER ON THE BEHAVIOR OF MORONS IS ALMOST COMPLETE!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:22 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:44 pm
Posts: 7813
Location: Underneath Virginia
So, you've been studying your own behavior, then?

[size=0]Isaac[/size]

_________________
I want dis little pussy
Baby wants some o' dis
And some o' dat
Don't treat me, baby, like your
Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat


Jimmie D Fan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:32 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:40 pm
Posts: 2342
WOW....that's a great comeback!

Keep going, I need a couple more pages.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:34 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:44 pm
Posts: 7813
Location: Underneath Virginia
Did you actually join the forum to talk about Zappa? I haven't seen you do anything other than try to argue with me, or Disco Boy, or someone else.

:roll:

[size=0]Isaac[/size]

_________________
I want dis little pussy
Baby wants some o' dis
And some o' dat
Don't treat me, baby, like your
Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat


Jimmie D Fan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 5:47 pm
Posts: 703
Location: next door
"and now a word from our sponsor",,,,

_________________
Image
if you knew suzie, like I know suzie, oh, oh, oh what a creamcheese,,,,


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:18 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:40 pm
Posts: 2342
Isaac wrote:
Did you actually join the forum to talk about Zappa? I haven't seen you do anything other than try to argue with me, or Disco Boy, or someone else.

:roll:

[size=0]Isaac[/size]


I talk.

Sometimes Zappa.

Sometimes not.

Who gives a fuck....

(the forum motto)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:52 am
Posts: 332
Location: Reno, Nevada
Thats more like it.
A good 'ol JayP vs. Isaac battle.


where's my waitress :D

and uh dood...

You're out of your element zombie
Image

:wink: 8) :wink:

_________________
Some people would say it's bullshit, but we love it, don't we kids? Meanwhile . . .


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group